Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
145 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 years ago '07        #41
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
I'm not watching a single one of those videos. I just won't do it to myself. The stories are great tho. Creeped me out!
 4 years ago '10        #42
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
 DesolateOne said:

[pic - click to view]

WTF!
fu*ked itself and gave birth to itself

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #43
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 3575 3575
I used to fu*k with creepy pasta, and it honestly used to creep me out. But then later I found out this was just user generated stories/mostly fiction intentionally made to be scary.

The scary factor just drops tremendously knowing it prob just made up by some fat kid with a overactive imagination sitting in front of his computer

Now those "unsolved mysteries"/true life odd occurrences type sh*t...thats get me..
 4 years ago '11        #44
outlaw0immortal 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,192 | Props total: 92 92
 JayHovMan said:
"you come home from a long day....hop on your computer...hit up boxden to see what's new only to see"

"THIS SITE NO LONGER EXISTS"

"you start panicking and try itsbx"

"You run outside screaming...you look around and now EVERY girl in your area is a 6"

"you run back inside to cut on the news only to find out that Nas WON and MJ the GOAT is takin pictures with n*ggas!!"

4 years ago '04        #45
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,469 | Props total: 6051 6051
 JayHovMan said:
"you come home from a long day....hop on your computer...hit up boxden to see what's new only to see"

"You run outside screaming...you look around and now EVERY girl in your area is a 6"

"you run back inside to cut on the news only to find out that Nas WON and MJ the GOAT is takin pictures with n*ggas!!"

:ohhellno nas:
 4 years ago '12        #46
BaconGod 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,230 | Props total: 652 652
 JayHovMan said:

:d12shocked ::ohhellnonas:
 4 years ago '07        #47
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 JayHovMan said:

Pretty dope thread
 10-31-2013, 01:59 PM         #48
Becky911  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EL CHAPO said:
it wasnt really that scary... i didnt bother checking out the long ones tho, i dont have the attention span for that...
Figured as much that's why I tried picking the shorter ones...presumed most would be discouraged by the length and wouldn't bother reading....

Lil Jay said:
weak.....
Well I did tell people to add their own...

Here's some Asian Horror Comics and the reading of Bong Chong Dong Ghost his reactions are pretty funny:

Last edited by Becky911; 10-31-2013 at 02:26 PM..
 10-31-2013, 07:49 PM         #49
Becky911  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"HEARING A CHILD’S LAUGH IS THE BEST SOUND IN THE WORLD. UNLESS IT’S 3AM AND YOU DON’T HAVE A CHILD."

"I CAME HOME AFTER WORK, ATE DINNER WITH MY LOVELY WIFE AND ENJOYED SOME NICE PRIVATE TIME WITH HER. AS WE WERE SNUGGLING INTO BED, MY ARMS WRAPPED AROUND HER, I GOT A VERY PANICKED TEXT ABOUT ESCAPING AND NEEDING HELP… FROM MY WIFE."

"PUT BACK THE MIRRORS. WE MISS WATCHING YOU."

"AWAKENED DURING THE NIGHT, I VAGUELY SEE A GROUP OF SILHOUETTED PEOPLE IN MASKS SITTING AROUND MY BED AND WHISPERING TO EACH OTHER. THEY SEEM TO BE DISCUSSING ME, BUT JUST AS I START TO MAKE OUT WHAT THEY’RE SAYING, ONE OF THEM NOTICES I’M AWAKE AND THEY ALL GO STILL AND QUIET UNTIL MY EYELIDS FEEL SUDDENLY HEAVY."

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

"My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago."

“MOMMY, CAN YOU COME PLAY WITH ME?” HER YOUNG SON CALLED FROM HIS ROOM. FEELING GUILTY FOR BEING SO BUSY THAT DAY, SHE STARTED TO RUN UPSTAIRS BUT STOPPED IN HER TRACKS HALFWAY UP WHEN SHE REALIZED THAT HE STILL HADN’T RETURNED FROM SCHOOL YET.

[pic - click to view]

"THE WORST THING WASN’T THAT HE COULDN’T STOP BEING EATEN ALIVE. THE WORST THING WAS THAT HE WAS THE ONE DOING THE EATING."

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

"OUR FIRST NIGHT IN OUR NEW HOME AND OUR DOG HAS ENDLESSLY BARKED AT A DOOR THAT WE JUST CAN’T PRY OPEN. UNTIL NOW, AT 2:30 IN THE MORNING, MY WIFE IS NOT IN BED, OUR DOG IS SILENT AND THAT DOOR IS CRACKED OPEN."

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11-01-2013, 08:28 AM         #50
Becky911  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Short and Sweet...

"As he followed the light to the end of the tunnel, he felt a tremendous sense of relief that his brutal, tortured, and pain-filled existence on Earth was coming to an end. Then he saw the forceps and the edges of a delivery room."

"A man awoke in the dark, frightened. He reached for a match, and a match was placed in his hand."

"At 35 years old, she knew it was time to stop giving into silly superstitions so as she turned off the light in the basement, she walked up the stairs instead of running.

Then there was the tug on the back of her shirt..."

"They buried him just after dawn. He died early the next day."

"She had a smile that never ended. The slasher had made sure of that."

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

""You thought you were so clever, locking all the monsters out and swallowing the key. You should have realized you were locking yourself in with me."

"Only dimly awake, I felt my wife snuggling up closer to me. Then, through the haze of sleep and whiskey from the evening before, I remembered her funeral."

"I don't get why some people have trouble sleeping in a strange bed. I've slept soundly in a stranger's skin."

"He sat in the library, engrossed in his book and absently stroking the dog lying beside his chair. Then the thought penetrated his mind, "I don't own a dog."

"When I woke up today, I decided to meet my wife at the cemetery. After all, she comes here to visit me every week."

"It was a new city, a new start, and the opportunity to make some new friends. Getting the parts was going to be so much fun."

"I don't know why you're so scared" said the clown to the little boy as they walked into the woods. "I've got to walk back out alone".

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #51
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
Why do u live alone in the woods?
 4 years ago '04        #52
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9591 9591
 4 years ago '04        #53
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9591 9591
 Stupid Fresh said:
that ed edd and eddy 1 is crazy

i remember seeing a weird as episode of that and dexters lab too
which one is that????? i didnt see it on the first page
 4 years ago '12        #54
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,405 | Props total: 3311 3311
After reading this thread and the other one I've came to the conclusion that I am indeed a bi*ch, I can't read none of these things unless I'm under some sheets
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago