Apple iPhone 5S launch date 'revealed'

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '12        #41
Southwick 
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 389 389
I have to say. I had an iPhone 5 for a couple of days before I got this HTC One. The iPhone is dope. Kinda want to go back to.it.
 5 years ago '10        #42
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 21 21
 RocawearMan said:
All android users do is try and prove they have a better phone. I had android for years, rooted and flashed, and nothing is fu*king with the iPhone 5, period.

It's the people's phone.

iMessage and FaceTime integration>>
 GST said:
thas all they do...they can't even have a discussion about android w/o bringing up iphone and if it's an iphone discussion,they hate seeing ppl enjoying their iphones...how insecure is that?
 Southwick said:
I have to say. I had an iPhone 5 for a couple of days before I got this HTC One. The iPhone is dope. Kinda want to go back to.it.
yea i have had an iphone since the original dropped and i traded it for a note 2 about 3 weeks ago....im already missing my iphone. i just feel as a whole it operates smoother. maybe its that im just used to ios.

another thing that i dont like about android...the screen isnt activated by your finger tips so if you touch it with your palm or in your pocket it does whatever it wants. sh*t pisses me off

and not having imessage or facetime anymore is gonna be the death of me...sh*t was so simple and easier to use and my gf(gonna be the death of me), brother, mother, father, and friends have iphones so its really starting to bother me.
 05-03-2013, 12:06 PM         #43
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Android users are basically like that new Galaxy S4 commercial.

sh*t is straight gimmicks and flash.
bigger, clearer, and brighter screens, better hardware, better os, multiple ui choices, more apps, more customization, and better everything else.

RocawearMan said:
All android users do is try and prove they have a better phone. I had android for years, rooted and flashed, and nothing is fu*king with the iPhone 5, period.

It's the people's phone.

iMessage and FaceTime integration>>
Google Babel >>>>
youll see.
 5 years ago '04        #44
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
 GST said:
thas all they do...they can't even have a discussion about android w/o bringing up iphone and if it's an iphone discussion,they hate seeing ppl enjoying their iphones...how insecure is that?
Straight be acting like w**** teenage bi*ches

ChiCity Fingaz said:
Android users are basically like that new Galaxy S4 commercial.

sh*t is straight gimmicks and flash.
I Saw that commerical and was like WTF is this lame a.ss sh*t.They pretty much ethered themselves with that corny a.ss swipe sh*t and commercial.

iphone all the way for me.It just does everything it needs to and has never given me problem.OS is simple and to the point.Dont need all that gimmicky sh*t.Working all the time>>>>Gimmicks/extra unnecessary things
 5 years ago '06        #45
DASKCREW1 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 624 624
Til this day I haven't seen a touch screen as responsive and accurate as the iPhone so since I text more than I talk I'm not leaving my iPhone
 5 years ago '11        #46
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 youduglas said:
no you didnt.
you also havent tried every android ui/rom.
you can run different launchers like the iLauncher if you like ios, you can run the 8 Launcher if you like the windows look, theres stock jellybean, Sense, touchwiz, optimus, motoblur, miui, etc... theres also thousands of different roms people make in their spare time that are based off the various ui's.
thousands of custom kernels.
thousands of themes, fonts, and icons.
to each their own. android is just a little much for some people i suppose.
Honestly, if you're doing anything productive all this sh*t becomes a waste of time, and the reliability of custom ROMs are not on par to stock ROM (and stock android on a Nexus).

I got the at&t s3 last year and have flashed almost every available custom ROM (with some stock ROMs)...and the top kernels for the phone.

At the end of the day, that sh*t is a big a.ss waste of time, and I wish I could use stock touchwiz but that sh*t is so fu*king slow and wack...and the battery is complete sh*t compared to a custom ROM. (file size of the stock ROM is damn near 800MB and custom ROMs are between 110 MB - 160 MB)

I've become more and more busy as time has progressed, and running custom ROMs and kernels is really just nuisance at the end of the day, and it's not even 100% reliable + you lose certain critical features of the phone.

The point I'm making is, anyone with a busy life style can't sit there and ROM the sh*t out of their phone and fu*k with these kernels and all that bullsh*t.

And you SHOULDN'T have to do that to begin with! I consistently read, if you don't like it, you can change it! Cool man, but I shouldn't HAVE to...

If you live a busy life style as in...you have a lot of work to do, you fly, travel etc...you need a phone that's 100% reliable first. And ROMing your phone doesn't provide that (with a custom ROM).

I definitely like Android (and iOS)...but people need to understand that ROMing your phone and changing kernels is not a solution for everyone. It's based on needs and life style.

Don't get me wrong, if you're in school and that's your only focus...you probably have more time for that sh*t...or whatever it may be. There's nothing wrong with having time for all that.

But there's also nothing wrong, with NOT having time for all that.

If you're doing anything significant in your life, you can't afford to CONSISTENTLY be worried about your ROM.

Last edited by PTC; 05-03-2013 at 08:12 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #47
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
HTC one or 5s (or whatever it may be) is next for me.

At this point, I'd rather just get the phone and be able to use it stock. If it's an Android, I'd consider rooting it and running a stock ROM at most...but anything outside of that is really, a waste of my time and energy.
 5 years ago '07        #48
Jago 1030 heat pts1030
space
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 5437 5437
 youduglas said:
Google Babel >>>>
youll see.
Co-signing an app that's not even out yet? Really?
 5 years ago '08        #49
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,453 | Props total: 2071 2071
 youduglas said:
Google Babel >>>>
youll see.
That will not function like iMessage
 5 years ago '05        #50
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2395 2395
 youduglas said:
bigger, clearer, and brighter screens, better hardware, better os, multiple ui choices, more apps, more customization, and better everything else.

Google Babel >>>>
youll see.
from the ppl at android to it's stans,the only way yall are satisfied with your product is to constantly call out iphone...thas one reason why iphone will always be a big dogg...cuz fandroids subconsciously help to remind ppl who the other big dogg is
 5 years ago '04        #51
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2536 2536
ALot of Iphone users will change their tunes if musclenerd and other hackers decide to stop making jailbreaks!!

Can't wait til June 1st I'm ready to jump ship.

Sent from Iphone
 05-04-2013, 01:03 AM         #52
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:
OS is simple and to the point.
Ya I hate having options and customization I'd rather just have big shiny buttons that do what they're going to do with no input from me in what I want

n*gga probably typed this on Internet Explorer because it was just there
 05-04-2013, 01:05 AM         #53
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
Honestly, if you're doing anything productive all this sh*t becomes a waste of time, and the reliability of custom ROMs are not on par to stock ROM (and stock android on a Nexus).

I got the at&t s3 last year and have flashed almost every available custom ROM (with some stock ROMs)...and the top kernels for the phone.

At the end of the day, that sh*t is a big a.ss waste of time, and I wish I could use stock touchwiz but that sh*t is so fu*king slow and wack...and the battery is complete sh*t compared to a custom ROM. (file size of the stock ROM is damn near 800MB and custom ROMs are between 110 MB - 160 MB)

I've become more and more busy as time has progressed, and running custom ROMs and kernels is really just nuisance at the end of the day, and it's not even 100% reliable + you lose certain critical features of the phone.

The point I'm making is, anyone with a busy life style can't sit there and ROM the sh*t out of their phone and fu*k with these kernels and all that bullsh*t.

And you SHOULDN'T have to do that to begin with! I consistently read, if you don't like it, you can change it! Cool man, but I shouldn't HAVE to...

If you live a busy life style as in...you have a lot of work to do, you fly, travel etc...you need a phone that's 100% reliable first. And ROMing your phone doesn't provide that (with a custom ROM).

I definitely like Android (and iOS)...but people need to understand that ROMing your phone and changing kernels is not a solution for everyone. It's based on needs and life style.

Don't get me wrong, if you're in school and that's your only focus...you probably have more time for that sh*t...or whatever it may be. There's nothing wrong with having time for all that.

But there's also nothing wrong, with NOT having time for all that.

If you're doing anything significant in your life, you can't afford to CONSISTENTLY be worried about your ROM.
n*gga typing big a.ss posts like this with 5k posts talking about "oh we don't have time to fu*k with a phone for 10 minutes"
 5 years ago '04        #54
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 M4Maytion said:
iPhone5S

seriously? come the fu*k on Apple, you're fu*king k!lling me here.
of all things to cry about you chose that? gs2,gs3,gs4, note2. same sh*t different branding
 5 years ago '05        #55
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,927 | Props total: 6177 6177
 youduglas said:
no you didnt.
you also havent tried every android ui/rom.
you can run different launchers like the iLauncher if you like ios, you can run the 8 Launcher if you like the windows look, theres stock jellybean, Sense, touchwiz, optimus, motoblur, miui, etc... theres also thousands of different roms people make in their spare time that are based off the various ui's.
thousands of custom kernels.
thousands of themes, fonts, and icons.
to each their own. android is just a little much for some people i suppose.
Man bump all that if you have to jail break to make it good then screw all that. Out of the box the iphone works fine no need to change. I ain't knocking android. I was a fan for years. Had all the top phones and what not. I just decided to try apple and I enjoy the build quality of the phone. It just works and that is what I want out of phone.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy