May 1 - Florida Teen Girl Charged With Felony After Science Experiement Goes Bad

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
120 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
@ charging this kid as an adult

its bugged out because more girls, especially young black girls, need to get into math and science and clearly this girl was trying to get her science on. obviously she didnt know too much about chemical and made a mistake. why make it seem like she was trying to level the whole school?
 05-02-2013, 08:14 PM         #122
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mullany S said:
what are you actually implying here. she made a stupid mistake and she should be punished for it. But the punishment is very excessive, stop trying to turn it into a race debate.
hold up f*ggot. what did i say that had anything to do with race. if u read my earlier post i said she doesnt deserve to be kicked out of school and that her charges should be dropped. wtf are u fu*kin retarded or something? 9 out of 10 kids do not make the mistake she made as what i was referring to what the other poster said. ill fu*kin slap the sh*t out of you if u ever twist my words around again u c*nt
 5 years ago '07        #123
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 Avitos Way said:
No proof thats what she actually mixed. There are plenty of chemicals you can mix that will cause an explosion
Peep the police report fam. She used toliet bowl cleaner and aluminum foil

[pic - click to view]

ya'll claiming she did nothing wrong and is only being punished because she's black.....the ironic thing is race is only reason ya'll think she did nothing wrong.
 05-02-2013, 09:14 PM         #124
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S0ap said:

[pic - click to view]

ya'll claiming she did nothing wrong and is only being punished because she's black.....the ironic thing is race is only reason ya'll think she did nothing wrong.
i kinda wondered if this is what it was. if thats the case thats no "science experiment" that is a bomb that sh*t will fu*k some sh*t up. if a worx bomb goes off in your hand it will take it off some digits. ive seen people blow up all sorts of sh*t with worx bombs. mailboxes, garbage cans, just on the ground will leave a small hole.
 05-02-2013, 09:25 PM         #125
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
-edit- sounds like a bomb. yeah there is def more t othe story

Last edited by Lex Lossis; 05-02-2013 at 09:30 PM..
 05-02-2013, 10:01 PM         #126
ralphmbrooklyn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam she dum
 5 years ago '12        #127
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,576 | Props total: 5985 5985
 rfessler1 said:
6 to 10 in my area
if she was white y'all wouldn't be sticking up for her like this

donmeca2020 said:
It's because dipsh*ts like you that make your ethnicity look bad.... its always the "white man" is out to get us or hold us back.. We are in the year 2013 and in this time and day there are no more lynching or tar and feathering. As i said its fu*ked up what happen to her but at the same time thats how they handle sh*t like this. im sure if this was a young white or latin girl, all of you would be throwing the usual boxden racial comments.

White people..... bunch of Oyes..... the usual ignorant rants from you fu*ktards. stop trying to play the OH YOUR A RACIST WHITE GUY , YOUR MEAN !!!!! GTFO you people on here are fu*king sickening.

How long are we as black people going to keep playing the victim role?
 5 years ago '10        #128
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
 brazidee said:
Yoooo tell me why the bi*ch looks like OP's twin sister
The OP also looks like this

05-03-2013, 08:27 AM         #129
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S0ap said:

[pic - click to view]

funny the thread has calmed down after you posted this lol

typical boxden logic.... then they'l be all up in the next thread claiming racism til all the facts come out then they'l run to the next
 05-03-2013, 03:43 PM         #130
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lawgic said:
lol racist white people always say "i'm not racist my best friend is black" or "it's the year *insert current year* racism is gone blah blah" or something to that effect.

but you getting way to vex over disagreeing with people you'll never see or meet in your life...calm down lol
Never did i bring up if i have black friends or the racism is gone. to you idiots on here every single topic on the boxden forum always somehow is racist to one of you... apparently to yourself because the young girl was black, they just threw the book at her and made an example of her...

Let me guess if the boston bombers were black, then the "white man " is fu*king with them because they shot one of them up and one is detained now. " dey jus holdin us back"
 5 years ago '10        #131
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 S0ap said:

[pic - click to view]

wow

Im gonna chill
 5 years ago '10        #132
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 Ramen Noodle said:

Dude hooked her up with a scholarship
well how about that!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago