May 1 - Florida Teen Girl Charged With Felony After Science Experiement Goes Bad

most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-02-2013, 01:38 PM         #101
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Truer words never spoken.

They're going out of their way to keep the Lindsey Lohan's and Casey Anthony's out of jail, but they're trying to throw this girl under the damn prison cell for a mistake 9 out of every 10 children make.
9 out of 10 kids mixing chemicals and bringin em to class where it explodes? Where they do that at?
 5 years ago '12        #102
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
Its hard to defend this girl when there was NO science project, yeah some of yall are saying she was challenging herself, but the fact remains she brought something potentially dangerous to school, I dont think she should be charged with a felony but expulsion shes apparently a smart girl so she knew what the consequences were when she was mixing whatever it was at home, even expulsion might be too harsh but then the question comes up, is she not being punished enough for what she did? Only detention for bringing a bomb like substance to school?
 5 years ago '06        #103
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25722 25722
 WhosIt said:
Its hard to defend this girl when there was NO science project, yeah some of yall are saying she was challenging herself, but the fact remains she brought something potentially dangerous to school, I dont think she should be charged with a felony but expulsion shes apparently a smart girl so she knew what the consequences were when she was mixing whatever it was at home, even expulsion might be too harsh but then the question comes up, is she not being punished enough for what she did? Only detention for bringing a bomb like substance to school?
Pretty much this. The teachers and principal sound like they tried to help her but theirs nothing they could do. No project was on the books.
 5 years ago '10        #104
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,923 | Props total: 45 45
would yalls minds change if say the whole class had been k!lled in the explosion that was just a science project(one of which no one else knew about)?

fu*k all yalls excuses...she could have injured a lot of ppl including herself....guess she wasnt so smart after all.
 5 years ago '07        #105
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
at first i was on her side, but then i read up on the thing she made and remembered something from my facebook newsfeed:

PLEASE READ. WILL NOT HURT TO AND FORWARD.

Kids are putting Drano, tin foil, and a little water in plastic drink bottles and capping it up - leaving it on lawns, in mail boxes, in gardens, on driveways etc. just waiting for you to pick it up intending to put it in the rubbish, but you'll never make it!!!

If the bottle is picked up, and the bottle is shaken even just a little - in about 30 seconds or less it builds up enough gas which then explodes with enough force to remove some your extremities. The liquid that comes out is boiling hot as well.

Don't pick up any plastic bottles that may be lying in your yards or in the gutter, etc.

Pay attention to this. A plastic bottle with a cap. A little Drano. A little water. A small piece of foil. Disturb it by moving it; and BOOM!!

No fingers left and other serious effects to your face, eyes, etc.

Please ensure that everyone that may not have email access are also informed of this.
she literally made a bomb at school.
 5 years ago '10        #106
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
My God, they hate us whether we are smart, dumb, criminals, or honor students.
 5 years ago '09        #107
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
After the explosion Wilmot was taken into custody by a school resources officer and charged with possession/discharge of a weapon on school grounds and discharging a destructive device. She will be tried as an adult.
you're fu*kin kidding me, really? my god this country is going to sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #108
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,009 | Props total: 1760 1760
6 to 10 in my area
 5 years ago '07        #109
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 UcantCme said:
would yalls minds change if say the whole class had been k!lled in the explosion that was just a science project(one of which no one else knew about)?

fu*k all yalls excuses...she could have injured a lot of ppl including herself....guess she wasnt so smart after all.
so you wanna see this child be tried as a adult terrorist for what could of happen?

fu*k your excuses...imagine if her name was kerry instead of Kiera
 05-02-2013, 04:53 PM         #110
Throbbin' Thicke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S0ap said:
at first i was on her side, but then i read up on the thing she made and remembered something from my facebook newsfeed:

she literally made a bomb at school.
No proof thats what she actually mixed. There are plenty of chemicals you can mix that will cause an explosion
 5 years ago '10        #111
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
This is so fu*ked up....
 5 years ago '10        #112
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 UcantCme said:

Shutcho bi*ch a.ss up.

Mariah Carey said:
I say arrest the as*holes that are charging her. its a fu*kin science experiment that went wrong, these people tryin to ruin this girls life dont deserve to have a life. i hate this fu*kin planet sometimes, people are worthless.
 05-02-2013, 05:25 PM         #113
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's because dipsh*ts like you that make your ethnicity look bad.... its always the "white man" is out to get us or hold us back.. We are in the year 2013 and in this time and day there are no more lynching or tar and feathering. As i said its fu*ked up what happen to her but at the same time thats how they handle sh*t like this. im sure if this was a young white or latin girl, all of you would be throwing the usual boxden racial comments.

White people..... bunch of Oyes..... the usual ignorant rants from you fu*ktards. stop trying to play the OH YOUR A RACIST WHITE GUY , YOUR MEAN !!!!! GTFO you people on here are fu*king sickening.
 05-02-2013, 05:32 PM         #114
bbrossy313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She was framed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Government keeping this girl down
 05-02-2013, 05:34 PM         #115
bbrossy313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy said:
you're fu*kin kidding me, really? my god this country is going to sh*t.
Right she could have bucked a clip in that bi*ch n got the same charge
 5 years ago '04        #116
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 donmeca2020 said:
It's because dipsh*ts like you that make your ethnicity look bad.... its always the "white man" is out to get us or hold us back.. We are in the year 2013 and in this time and day there are no more lynching or tar and feathering. As i said its fu*ked up what happen to her but at the same time thats how they handle sh*t like this. im sure if this was a young white or latin girl, all of you would be throwing the usual boxden racial comments.

White people..... bunch of Oyes..... the usual ignorant rants from you fu*ktards. stop trying to play the OH YOUR A RACIST WHITE GUY , YOUR MEAN !!!!! GTFO you people on here are fu*king sickening.
lol racist white people always say "i'm not racist my best friend is black" or "it's the year *insert current year* racism is gone blah blah" or something to that effect.

but you getting way to vex over disagreeing with people you'll never see or meet in your life...calm down lol
 5 years ago '06        #117
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
wow overkill foreal!!
 05-02-2013, 06:40 PM         #118
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You cant really say that all this is because she is black, ...but you can argue that the punishment is extremely harsh, especially the aspect of being charged as an adult.....that's just ridiculous.....to go that hard to that degree on this girl makes you think there could be a little bit of racism involved...
 5 years ago '10        #119
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
eeeeehhhhh.... idk, its too many questions. how bad was the explosions cause the article making it sound like a smoke bomb that made a sound.
 5 years ago '04        #120
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,047 | Props total: 19879 19879
Hope she prevails.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy