May 1 - Florida Teen Girl Charged With Felony After Science Experiement Goes Bad

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,470 | Props total: 2652 2652
 TB said:
only this because they expelled her and arrested her over this... they just wanted another n*gga in the system
 5 years ago '05        #62
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 Avitos Way said:
I definitely think she should face some kind of punishment. She couldve hurt herself, someone else and caused damage. Suspension and detention but expulsion and being charged with a felony. Thats pushing it over the top. She's only 16 and has her whole life in front of her and shouldnt have to have all of that torn away because of one mistake. She's a child and children make mistakes in HS
its really cuz of the russians that they do this now. i remember back in hs some n*ggas would set off fireworks in bathrooms and some would beat the gay people up in bathrooms but at best the culprit was suspended. if u put a firework in the bathroom u probably get the same sentence she got now. its crazy because u almost have to always double think what u do, even as an adolescense. america doesnt have time for kids to grow....
 5 years ago '05        #63
GST 
space
space
$14,849 | Props total: 2425 2425
 matelyan said:
That is fu*ked up that they are attempting to throw the book at her.

she's black...sadly it's expected
 5 years ago '04        #64
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
bi*ch googled how to make a bomb... cmon son she knew what she was mixing. you don't just bring chemicals to school and mix em on your own
 5 years ago '10        #65
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
some...how some...way her smartness had transformed into stupidity in this thread.....
comparing her to a meth cooker?

making a bomb at school on purpose?
 5 years ago '05        #66
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,714 | Props total: 7022 7022
 matelyan said:
Does anyone think the punishment would of been different had it been a female of a different ethnicity?

Trying her as an adult and booking her on felony charges seems way to harsh given the circumstances. Punish her for making a stupid mistake. But don't ruin her life.
thank god you said it I didn't wanna be the one to bring it up. But seriously in a time where we need more kids to be caring about science you're trying to throw the book at this young lady. Just suspend her for causing a danger to the class but to try and give her a felony on her record is stupid and they wonder why this country is going to sh*t.
 05-02-2013, 08:38 AM         #67
Throbbin' Thicke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha Problum said:
Somebody caught with a meth lab can say they were just doing a science experiment too. there was no project a.ssigned. She brought in chemicals from home that she probably looked up online thinking it was only going to be a small explosion to look cool for her friends, but didn't know what she was doing and it was way bigger than expected, then bam. Do that sh*t in the woods or your backyard don't bring that stupidity to a crowded school. This isn't the 80s anymore, kids come out of the womb knowing how to use ipads, and she had good grades so she is no fool. Charged with a felony is a bit excessive to me since no one got injured by her stupid actions, but she definitely wasn't aloof to her actions, no way.
And I can stab you and say I was doing an autopsy.

Are you really comparing cooking meth to mixing some chemicals in a science lab on school property?
 5 years ago '10        #68
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
She made explosives at school, right after the bombing. The bi*ch is retarded.

see...that type of arrogance is what brought your city to it's knees by two young russians. stfu and watch out for pots c*cksucker
 5 years ago '05        #69
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 2230 2230
I'm angered by this. This is another example of keeping the black race down once again. If she was white there would be none of this sh*t. That's the truth, period.
 5 years ago '12        #70
noverum 
space
space
$2,886 | Props total: 1664 1664
 aclockworkred71 said:
She made explosives at school, right after the bombing. The bi*ch is retarded.
Yeah, what a dumb kid, with her dumb innocence; she should have had her finger on the pulse of American paranoia like the rest of us, not been oblivious to the insanity around her like a.. like a damn child. She needs to grow up fast, and what better way to accelerate the process than to expel her from school and nail her with a felony. fu*k yeah!
 5 years ago '10        #71
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
You want a cookie? The bi*ch doesn't even know you.

Dumbass got what she deserved.

white arrogance @ its finest, you're a coward a.ss racist that wouldn't dare spew that vile talk to her father or brother in person. On behalf of her, fu*k you. Typical bostonian trash talking that sh*t behind a computer screen. Maddening? No Amusing @ best.
 05-02-2013, 08:56 AM         #72
Tha Problum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avitos Way said:
And I can stab you and say I was doing an autopsy.

Are you really comparing cooking meth to mixing some chemicals in a science lab on school property?
Perhaps my point went over your feeble mental capacity? Shall I use an even simpler more basic analogy? Would that work for you?
 5 years ago '11        #73
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
 noverum said:
What they should have done was taken notice of her interest and initiative; those are the traits of a prodigy. She's clearly passionate enough about science to have the urge to experiment outside of class; most students want to leave their classwork in the classroom. The system may condemn her for her recklessness, but Isaac Newton would have been proud of her hungering curiosity.

A slap on the wrist, a stern warning about the dangers of chemistry, and a private tutor a.ssigned with the purpose of supervising and nurturing her passion - that is what she needs.
A felony? What an overreaction. What a way to suffocate intellectual endeavor. What a joke.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Chi80sbaby; 05-02-2013 at 09:03 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #74
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
 corys35 said:
A lawyer gonna get it dropped she wont end up with a felony prob no charges at all. She will get court supervision and it wont be on her adult record. Still bs either way to have to deal with all that

NO way these charges are gonna stick. She has to get a good lawyer and she'll eat up the case
 5 years ago '06        #75
L.or.D 
space
space
$783 | Props total: 26 26
What she did was irresponsible but Goddamn, the system is working overtime to ruin her future.
 5 years ago '04        #76
bigman_d_ 
space
space
$420 | Props total: 0 0
thats sum bullsh*t right there
 05-02-2013, 09:35 AM         #77
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What if it was a white kid from a trailer park? I think the outcome would have been the same. Whether she was experimenting or not should have known better right after boston to mix chemicals from home and bring em to school. She made a kid mistake and unfortunately it was bad timing. I think current events played more of a role than race. Like Isaid before she will get a lawyer the charges will be dropped down she will get court supervision and they wont be on her adult record. This world is crazy right now and the govt is putting everyone on lock. U even get caught with a legally owned gun in your car on school property they gonna try to throw the book at you.
 5 years ago '05        #78
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
as the cops sit there writing up the paperwork on this BULLsh*t....some kid is gettin r*ped or k!lled somewhere

im startin to hate this world more and more
 5 years ago '04        #79
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
i saw this one one of the new channels last night. msnbc,one of them. so as far as the felony charges i think she can get out of that
 5 years ago '05        #80
YaY-Are4 
space
space
space
$245 | Props total: 8 8
There was a day where the principal would see that put you in the office for the rest of the day and suspend you for a week. Now with all these shootings and sh*t you're a terrorist if you say the word gun.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy