May 1 - Florida Teen Girl Charged With Felony After Science Experiement Goes Bad

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-02-2013, 01:36 AM         #41
Twelve  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donmeca2020 said:
No you moron, your wrong again... boxden brings out racism in every topic. if a woman didnt get her nuggets on time and thats a article it's cause shes black. if a black man who strips a bum nekkid and started eatting his face, then cops k!ll him. " its cause he's black "

fu*k OUTTA HERE bi*ch.... THIS IS AIN'T THE OPRAH WINFERY SHOW ....
you're the angriest person in here and calling somebody a dumb fu*k and moron, but failing to discuss this like a person with some sense.

Anyway, this is excessive for what she did...but then again if there were other people around she could have hurt them or herself. She had to know that if you're doing your own experiment you need to have permission or some sort of supervision. She definitely needed to be punished but ruin her life?

Last edited by Twelve; 05-02-2013 at 01:38 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #42
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12275 12275
Lil Girl made now. I mean those charges are some bullsh*t and will prolly get worked out at a later date...she connected now because if she really about that science life somebody will take her in and teach her what she wants to know.

Felony tho da fu*k
 5 years ago '09        #43
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,629 | Props total: 1802 1802
Put this terrorist behind bars
 5 years ago '10        #44
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
According to WTSP, Wilmot told police that she was merely conducting a science experiment. Though her teachers knew nothing of the specific project, her principal seems to agree.

For someone that is smart, she should have told her teachers in advance especially mixing chemicals on ''school' grounds''.

Last edited by bc23; 05-02-2013 at 01:54 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #45
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,797 | Props total: 23543 23543
I see drugs n prostitution in her future
 5 years ago '05        #46
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
 bigbarcelona said:
It's Florida so best believe it played a HUGE role in getting her fu*k over. A little ****** girl that believes in science? Nope can't have that says the state of Florida. That's just as dangerous as her having the right to vote and prosper in life and remember, it's Florida, so science is an evil non sense from the liberal communist party says the Florida lawmakers. Point being is, yes, being a smart black girl was two big a.ss factors and threat to everything they believe.

Where the fu*k is the media defending this girl?

People keep thinking Florida is on some other sh*t after they read news articles like this. We just gonna pretend like fu*ked up stories like this only happen in Florida? While we're at it, let's just blame all the shootings and bombings on Florida as well...

Can't do science in Florida? What fu*king retard state do you live in that teaches this?
 5 years ago '04        #47
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
If this story is indeed true, she'll get off.
 05-02-2013, 02:49 AM         #48
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donmeca2020 said:
There you dumb fu*ks go again always with the race card sh*t always and only on this forum .....

Yea She fu*ked up by bringing into school and that happening. Yes its fu*ked up that their making an example of her. let's be realistic here though due to what the fu*k has been happening in today's society do you expect them to just tell her you've got detention for a day??? this isn't the mid 90s or the 80s

Be serious all of you..... i guarantee if it was me and i'm a white male or any one of you race card pulling retards. it would be still all the same due to the fact of how everything is going on in this world..

Well if her folks have the proper funds they could get a lawyer and f!ght it and im sure they'll win as well.
Are you serious? Do you really believe in your heart or what you call a "working brain" that race had nothing to do with her being punished this severely? I mean, do you really believe that if you made the same mistake they'll do the same thing to you? And do you honestly believe its fair for her to go through all of this for trying to challenge her mind? Man, get the fu*k out of here! Got it love white people and how naive and fu*king stupid you are when it comes to racism or how you like to dismiss it like someone is fu*king stupid. If you don't like how we see this sh*t and if you got a problem when someone calls racism on this website against whites, then why don't you get your bi*ch made white f*ggot a.ss out of here? Trust me Snow White, nobody here will miss you, so click them heels and make yourself disappear.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 05-02-2013 at 03:30 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #49
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 4608 4608
 matelyan said:
Does anyone think the punishment would of been different had it been a female of a different ethnicity?

Trying her as an adult and booking her on felony charges seems way to harsh given the circumstances. Punish her for making a stupid mistake. But don't ruin her life.
This. I know no one wants to take it there but this is the truth. They would not allow a caucasian girl to be given a serious punishment
 5 years ago '10        #50
NorCalNocturne 1 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 180 180
No one was hurt...and no damage was caused.....I think a verbal warning should've sufficed, they could easily made that a rule in that class from there on out about not doing sh*t like that, or else etc....what a bunch of pansies. That's on some dumb sh*t.
 05-02-2013, 03:24 AM         #51
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:

People keep thinking Florida is on some other sh*t after they read news articles like this. We just gonna pretend like fu*ked up stories like this only happen in Florida? While we're at it, let's just blame all the shootings and bombings on Florida as well...

Can't do science in Florida? What fu*king retard state do you live in that teaches this?
Could it be because Florida has brought these negative perceptions upon themselves by electing delusional right wing conservatives to run their state and imposed moronic right wing policies? From Rick Scott trying to hand Romney Florida by violating voting rights to limiting funding for school, healthcare and infrastructure and electing tea bagging idiots that hardly believe in science and evolution or woman rights, yes, Floridians have caused these negative perceptions on their own and it's clearly because of the politicians and policies that run your state that have created a bad perception of Florida. And yes, Florida politicians in the past have tried their best to limit the teachings of science and evolution in school, but I never stated that was the case or a fact. I was only stating a hyperbole example of their reasoning or motives to go after that girl. So the question here is, what dumbass elementary school did you go to learn how to read?

I'll give you credit for one thing and that's Florida is not the only state going right wing ape sh*t. Lets be real, most southern states or states that vote primarily conservative are just if not as bad as Florida, so sadly they aren't alone.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 05-02-2013 at 03:27 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #52
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 matelyan said:
Does anyone think the punishment would of been different had it been a female of a different ethnicity?

Trying her as an adult and booking her on felony charges seems way to harsh given the circumstances. Punish her for making a stupid mistake. But don't ruin her life.
yes and they obviously don't care.

notoriousthugzz said:
That's fu*ked up how they're charging her as a felon but what kinda dumbass just mixes random household chemicals

What a fu*kin moron.
be a little kinder. shorty was trying something. like people haven't tried sh*t and failed, miserably. SHE'S ONLY 16. An A student and you clown a.ss mother fu*kers are calling her a fu*kin moron. she's probably smarter than your dumb a.ss, dumb a.ss.

corys35 said:
A lawyer gonna get it dropped she wont end up with a felony prob no charges at all. She will get court supervision and it wont be on her adult record. Still bs either way to have to deal with all that
definite bs....and once you get arrested, whether or not you're found guilty or innocent, you're put into the system. period. all that it goes away sh*t, it's just a misdemeanor....don't matter. she's in the system.

TB said:
what took so damn long?????

donmeca2020 said:
There you dumb fu*ks go again always with the race card sh*t always and only on this forum .....

Yea She fu*ked up by bringing into school and that happening. Yes its fu*ked up that their making an example of her. let's be realistic here though due to what the fu*k has been happening in today's society do you expect them to just tell her you've got detention for a day??? this isn't the mid 90s or the 80s

Be serious all of you..... i guarantee if it was me and i'm a white male or any one of you race card pulling retards. it would be still all the same due to the fact of how everything is going on in this world..

Well if her folks have the proper funds they could get a lawyer and f!ght it and im sure they'll win as well.
you're a fu*king idiot if you think that there is no racism in this country or that MOST INSTANCES OF INTERACTIONS BETWEEN WHITE PEOPLE IN POWER OR WHITE PEOPLE PERIOD AND BLACK FOLKS INVOLVES SOME SORT OF RACISM. dude, even blacks are racist against blacks so what the fu*k are you really talking about??? you think if that was little mary or suzie that they would've done all that??? black, white, asian.....she's only 16!!!!! straight A student who tried a science experiment that went bad and they are making a criminal out of here and what you think this is ok?? what if her parents don't have the money for a decent lawyer??? she could potentially have this felony on her record for doing what??? going to school???? and yall white folks wonder why n*ggas don't fu*k with yall or want to do something to yall huh??? you can't be this stupid or this ignorant. or maybe you are.

donmeca2020 said:
No you moron, your wrong again... boxden brings out racism in every topic. if a woman didnt get her nuggets on time and thats a article it's cause shes black. if a black man who strips a bum nekkid and started eatting his face, then cops k!ll him. " its cause he's black "

fu*k OUTTA HERE bi*ch.... THIS IS AIN'T THE OPRAH WINFERY SHOW ....
im convinced now that you're an angry white man. i hope that i don't see a story about you offing someone cuz your mom put you on punishment again, like ur people are known to do. oh wait.....did i just stereotype you because you're an angry white man??? you need to speak to someone professional enough to help you deal with your issues, dude.

r.burgundy said:
yall dudes lol.this girl life aint ruined.even if this thing gets to trial it would likely end up as a misdemeanor.this hopefully will be a blessing and curse. hopefully this opens her eyes to what its really like out here to be black
that's about the only thing that she's going to get out of this. i wonder how the cops treated her. prolly sh*tted on her in there. fu*ked up however this is going to change her mentality.

bigbarcelona said:
Are you serious? Do you really believe in your heart or what you call a "working brain" that race had nothing to do with her being punished this severely? I mean, do you really believe that if you made the same mistake they'll do the same thing to you? And do you honestly believe its fair for her to go through all of this for trying to learn? Man, get the fu*k out of here! Got it love white people and how naive and fu*king stupid you are when it comes to racism or how you like to dismiss it like someone is fu*king stupid. If you don't like how we see this sh*t and if you got a problem when someone calls racism on this website against whites, then why don't you get your bi*ch made white f*ggot a.ss out of here? Trust me Snow White, nobody here will miss you, so click them heels and make yourself disappear.
preach. it's crazy how they think and justify some of the bullsh*t that they perpetrate.
 5 years ago '11        #53
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Smh@ that state so much fu*ked up sh*t there. Bugs and a saw yell™
 5 years ago '06        #54
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25861 25861
I'm on the fence with this. She doesn't need all of what they are trying to do with her but she needs SK e punishment. If she wanted to do a experiment she should of kept it home. Her teachers can't even step in and defend her like they want because it was a unassigned test. Idk she doesn't deserve all of this but some form of punishment maybe a suspension.
 5 years ago '07        #55
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Yung Dilla said:
I'm on the fence with this. She doesn't need all of what they are trying to do with her but she needs SK e punishment. If she wanted to do a experiment she should of kept it home. Her teachers can't even step in and defend her like they want because it was a unassigned test. Idk she doesn't deserve all of this but some form of punishment maybe a suspension.
they tryin to charge this girl as an adult.they tryin to give her a felony.they expelled her from school and said she gotta be home schooled
 5 years ago '08        #56
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
The teachers probably did know about it & just went into cya mode. In high school, my ap Chem teacher taught us how to make pipe bombs & when a small fire started dude was like "we were just doing an exercise with the bunson burners", I was like

She shouldn't be anywhere near even the word felony
There needs to be more press on this.
 5 years ago '12        #57
noverum 
space
space
$2,882 | Props total: 1655 1655
What they should have done was taken notice of her interest and initiative; those are the traits of a prodigy. She's clearly passionate enough about science to have the urge to experiment outside of class; most students want to leave their classwork in the classroom. The system may condemn her for her recklessness, but Isaac Newton would have been proud of her hungering curiosity.

A slap on the wrist, a stern warning about the dangers of chemistry, and a private tutor a.ssigned with the purpose of supervising and nurturing her passion - that is what she needs.
A felony? What an overreaction. What a way to suffocate intellectual endeavor. What a joke.

Last edited by noverum; 05-02-2013 at 07:24 AM..
 05-02-2013, 07:28 AM         #58
Tha Problum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrindPOWER$ said:
if she get a good lawyer she can sue i mean she was conducting a science experiment nobody was hurt this some bullsh*t.
Somebody caught with a meth lab can say they were just doing a science experiment too. there was no project a.ssigned. She brought in chemicals from home that she probably looked up online thinking it was only going to be a small explosion to look cool for her friends, but didn't know what she was doing and it was way bigger than expected, then bam. Do that sh*t in the woods or your backyard don't bring that stupidity to a crowded school. This isn't the 80s anymore, kids come out of the womb knowing how to use ipads, and she had good grades so she is no fool. Charged with a felony is a bit excessive to me since no one got injured by her stupid actions, but she definitely wasn't aloof to her actions, no way.
 5 years ago '05        #59
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
story has to be viewed from a different angle
 05-02-2013, 07:57 AM         #60
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only thing Florida is good for is good weather and cheap coke prices.

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 05-02-2013 at 07:59 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy