May 1 - Florida Teen Girl Charged With Felony After Science Experiement Goes Bad

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
Sin 1263 heat pts1263
space
space
$18,447 | Props total: 39317 39317
What's so funny to me is in high school we did the same experiment in science class hydrochloride acid and aluminum foil they should have put her in a chemistry class
 5 years ago '08        #22
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
Why they try her like that smh
 5 years ago '04        #23
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
Bringing in chemicals from home and making sh*t at school without anyone knowing?

POOR GIRL
 5 years ago '09        #24
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #25
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
What a reward for being a good/smart student for an irresponsible action Bartow, Florida. If black, white, asian, latin etc dont stand up for this girl.......

fu*k the damn devils. We all know this would be the opposite if she was white. Yeah I'm taking it there because its the truth. Too raw? Sue me. If our youth thuggin or being book smart they both get fu*ked over when they mess up. fu*k this sh*t.....

I hope that sh*t gets wiped clean off her record and she gets a white female lawyer to sue the sh*t out of them devils. fu*k all of em that did this!
 5 years ago '11        #26
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,285 | Props total: 12567 12567
if she get a good lawyer she can sue i mean she was conducting a science experiment nobody was hurt this some bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #27
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,475 | Props total: 1290 1290
a grand smh
 05-02-2013, 12:46 AM         #28
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
What a reward for being a good/smart student for an irresponsible action Bartow, Florida. If black, white, asian, latin etc dont stand up for this girl.......

fu*k the damn devils. We all know this would be the opposite if she was white. Yeah I'm taking it there because its the truth. Too raw? Sue me. If our youth thuggin or being book smart they both get fu*ked over when they mess up. fu*k this sh*t.....

I hope that sh*t gets wiped clean off her record and she gets a white female lawyer to sue the sh*t out of them devils. fu*k all of em that did this!

matelyan said:
Does anyone think the punishment would of been different had it been a female of a different ethnicity?

Trying her as an adult and booking her on felony charges seems way to harsh given the circumstances. Punish her for making a stupid mistake. But don't ruin her life.
There you dumb fu*ks go again always with the race card sh*t always and only on this forum .....

Yea She fu*ked up by bringing into school and that happening. Yes its fu*ked up that their making an example of her. let's be realistic here though due to what the fu*k has been happening in today's society do you expect them to just tell her you've got detention for a day??? this isn't the mid 90s or the 80s

Be serious all of you..... i guarantee if it was me and i'm a white male or any one of you race card pulling retards. it would be still all the same due to the fact of how everything is going on in this world..

Well if her folks have the proper funds they could get a lawyer and f!ght it and im sure they'll win as well.

Last edited by donmeca2020; 05-02-2013 at 12:51 AM..
 05-02-2013, 12:49 AM         #29
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donmeca2020 said:
There you dumb fu*ks go again always with the race card on this forum.....

Yea She fu*ked up by bringing into school and that happening. Yes its fu*ked up that their making an example of her. let's be realistic here though due to what the fu*k has been happening in today's society do you expect them to just tell her you've got detention for a day???

Be serious all of you..... i guarantee if it was me and i'm 6'2 220 lb white male or any one of you race card pulling fu*ks it would be still all the same due to the fact of how everthing is going on in this world..

Well if her folks how the proper funds they could get a lawyer and f!ght it.
stfu.blk ppl not going to ignore racism
 5 years ago '04        #30
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 matelyan said:
Does anyone think the punishment would of been different had it been a female of a different ethnicity?

Trying her as an adult and booking her on felony charges seems way to harsh given the circumstances. Punish her for making a stupid mistake. But don't ruin her life.
As soon as I read the article, I was thinking "how many posts before race is mentioned?" -- I was off by 1.

BX never disappoints.

F-ckery in Florida? Shocking.
 5 years ago '09        #31
Mahaat 129 heat pts129
space
space
$11,385 | Props total: 1769 1769
 05-02-2013, 01:03 AM         #32
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
stfu.blk ppl not going to ignore racism
No you moron, your wrong again... boxden brings out racism in every topic. if a woman didnt get her nuggets on time and thats a article it's cause shes black. if a black man who strips a bum nekkid and started eatting his face, then cops k!ll him. " its cause he's black "

fu*k OUTTA HERE bi*ch.... THIS IS AIN'T THE OPRAH WINFERY SHOW ....
 5 years ago '07        #33
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
queue the gif

edit: gif should have been on the first page. slow pokes
 5 years ago '07        #34
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Al Sharpton, I choose you!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #35
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1689 1689
I was going to post the Bugs Bunny gif before I came into the thread, but after reading that, man, that's sad. I can't believe they're punishing her to that extent. That criminal record will have repercussions long into her adult life. That's really sad, man.
 5 years ago '05        #36
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1689 1689
 donmeca2020 said:
No you moron, your wrong again... boxden brings out racism in every topic. if a woman didnt get her nuggets on time and thats a article it's cause shes black. if a black man who strips a bum nekkid and started eatting his face, then cops k!ll him. " its cause he's black "

fu*k OUTTA HERE bi*ch.... THIS IS AIN'T THE OPRAH WINFERY SHOW ....
You're*

/andthat'stheonlytimei'lldefenddrx

5 years ago '07        #37
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
yall dudes lol.this girl life aint ruined.even if this thing gets to trial it would likely end up as a misdemeanor.this hopefully will be a blessing and curse.hopefully this opens her eyes to what its really like out here to be black
 5 years ago '07        #38
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 donmeca2020 said:
There you dumb fu*ks go again always with the race card sh*t always and only on this forum .....

Yea She fu*ked up by bringing into school and that happening. Yes its fu*ked up that their making an example of her. let's be realistic here though due to what the fu*k has been happening in today's society do you expect them to just tell her you've got detention for a day??? this isn't the mid 90s or the 80s

Be serious all of you..... i guarantee if it was me and i'm a white male or any one of you race card pulling retards. it would be still all the same due to the fact of how everything is going on in this world..

Well if her folks have the proper funds they could get a lawyer and f!ght it and im sure they'll win as well.
when white people like u decide its time for racism and injustice will end,thats when it will stop.but as long as u wanna keep your head buried in tha sand,then this is what we will get
 5 years ago '10        #39
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 donmeca2020 said:

cho a.ss up
dont test me white boy, get the fu*k on with that bullsh*t. You're either a racist, blind, a "dumb fu*k" or all three.

If that was you....
 5 years ago '10        #40
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
The punishment doesn't fit the so called crime. I'm convinced that Florida is full of bullsh*t. I still got family there but damn bro, that place is a mess with their way of thinking sometimes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago