Boxden Do You Have Skills..Jot Down A Crazy Bar or 2

most viewed right now
 189
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #121
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
avatar space
space
$27,394 | Props total: 17565 17565
 CIDF said:
u on the abc type of sh*t, i'm on that bi*ch n*ggas dyin sh*t
1, 2, git to 3 im snipin sh*t, seperate ya limb i hyphened it
chalky gon be chalked in chalk on that designer tip
u a male cheerleader, yeah u catch bodies bi*ch
You said you on that bi*ch n*ggas dying sh*t, so I know you wanna off yourself
All this murder sh*t you talkin is make believe, just like that fatass elf
Bro you snipin sh*t, and k!lling sh*t, them lines don't hit
My Whole Team Got Tools, Not Talking That Black & Decker Kit
saying you chop off limb after limb, bi*ch i bet you ashy just like Jay-z's Timbs
you talk all k!lla sh*t when in reality you probably just bi*ch,
come to my hood i bet your whole fu*kin personality switch
so don't floss on the web bout dat murder sh*t, that sh*t just ain't fine
You right they call me Chalky for reason, it's time to get you outlined
So Disrespect me one more time i'ma make blood spill,
and then i'm off your whole family, and then pop more pills
So Right Now, I guess you know how i feel,
Male Cheerleader Swag, Had to keep this sh*t real
Last Night I Taught Your Girl How To Do Some Cartwheels


Last edited by Chalky; 05-01-2013 at 10:05 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #122
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 4072 4072
as a young'un, my anger tore me apart like a riptide
the world didn't suit me so I tore it apart & i ripped the tie
What you know about death sneaking, inside your life you see the hand seeping?
Constant tears are streaming because you're losing someone every other weekend?
 5 years ago '12        #123
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$3,684 | Props total: 189 189
i was gucci'd down, ridin' round roofless
bumpin 2 chainz, bout to go on 2 trips
i just sent 2 texts, swearin' i love 2 chicks
i just ordered 2 bottles, which 2 you wanna do next?
 5 years ago '10        #124
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 986 986
 bud03bumpy said:
Its the Year Of the reckoning/ Fake n*ggas I'm checking them/
Trying to go straight but the evil still beckoning/
Gotta keep the nine by my side cause I don't socialize/
You wanna talk about money like I'm supposed to cry/
Its no surprise, I'm a check my emotions/
I'm always on the job and I want that promotion/
Intelligent gangster, I'm a put it in the potion/
Mix it up in the pot till its smooth like lotion/
I'm Danny Ocean with the notion of a serious plot/
Born and raised on the streets of a nefarious block/
That's why I'm seriously hot/
I'm a take it tot the top, and if you wanna start fronting you'll be seriously shot/
It gets hot when my nine start shootin the flames/
That's the tool to keep you n*ggas from polluting the game/
Start saluting the name, In the hood I'm the alpha male/
Trying my hardest to do good and stay out of jail/
It never fails like taxes and death/
I'm like an asthmatic trying to catch my breath/
Then I bet I can keep it going on to the break of dawn like my name is Sean yo its on
gotta break me off/
I'm from the greatest city in the world/
Where they will do you grimey they greasy like jerry curls/
Now watch you get mad cause I swagger jacked/
A line from your song watch me win call me Bagger Vance/
Stick with me Im the gift and the curse/
They say my name is God when its spelled in reverse/
I reverse your whole thought if it comes to the worst/
You n*ggas got a hot line, I gotta hot verse/
Im hittin n*ggas hard like the Pittsburgh Steelers/
Sacking quarterbacks and leaving players injured/
I got a strong team but I'm real independent/
I live for a cause and I'll die to defend it.

Bloodyhomie.....
Thats a whole lotta bullsh*t and I can already tell that you never carried a full clip or pulled sh*t/and by the way you dress I can already tell that you don't pull chicks/See I be on be bullsh*t/run up on ya and smack ya/ya keys them nikes what ever in the jacket/straight jack ya/Rebirth put in work/yu n*ggaz pussies lift up ya skirt/or my nena will flirt/get her horny get her wet bet that bi*ch gon squirt
 5 years ago '10        #125
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 986 986
 Taste Maker said:
i was gucci'd down, ridin' round roofless
bumpin 2 chainz, bout to go on 2 trips
i just sent 2 texts, swearin' i love 2 chicks
i just ordered 2 bottles, which 2 you wanna do next?
From two feet I'll shoot you down,now you ridding roofless thats headless thats dead sh*t
You bumping 2 chainz with the needle in ya vein
Ya bm and ya side texting but you resting
Plus you gon off two bottles reckless driving to the next
so the murder scene is set.....
 5 years ago '04        #126
bud03bumpy 
space
space
space
$357 | Props total: 8 8
 Rebirth46 said:
Thats a whole lotta bullsh*t and I can already tell that you never carried a full clip or pulled sh*t/and by the way you dress I can already tell that you don't pull chicks/See I be on be bullsh*t/run up on ya and smack ya/ya keys them nikes what ever in the jacket/straight jack ya/Rebirth put in work/yu n*ggaz pussies lift up ya skirt/or my nena will flirt/get her horny get her wet bet that bi*ch gon squirt
Nowadays all you rappers is wack/
You all say the same thing same yackitty yack/
I'm in the race at the back of the pack/
But I'm aiming for the finish cause I'm back on track/
I spit a bar if it dont go far/
I pluck n*ggas like strings when you play the guitar/
I make it hard like you playing Lebron/
1 on 1 on the court I aint easy to guard/
Im bangin out like a f!ght in the yard/
Im a wolf on the beat and a beast with the bars/
Im cool today Ill be f!ghting tomorrow/
Catch me in the parking lot with the heat in the car/
My engines started and Im ready to go/
Gotta get my hustle on and Im ready to flow/
Gotta stack all my paper Gotta ready the dough/
Gotta let you suckers know that Im ready to Blow.

Bloodyhomie..............
 5 years ago '12        #127
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$3,684 | Props total: 189 189
 Rebirth46 said:
From two feet I'll shoot you down,now you ridding roofless thats headless thats dead sh*t
You bumping 2 chainz with the needle in ya vein
Ya bm and ya side texting but you resting
Plus you gon off two bottles reckless driving to the next
so the murder scene is set.....
n*ggas love actin raw and uncut
sendin shots at such n such and they aint hardly tough
all i wanna know, is why they frontin hard as fvck?
and who they talkin to? cause dog they aint talkin to us..
 5 years ago '04        #128
bud03bumpy 
space
space
space
$357 | Props total: 8 8
 Taste Maker said:
n*ggas love actin raw and uncut
sendin shots at such n such and they aint hardly tough
all i wanna know, is why they frontin hard as fvck?
and who they talkin to? cause dog they aint talkin to us..
Word. Thats whats up.
 5 years ago '11        #129
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6486 6486
 Chalky said:
You said you on that bi*ch n*ggas dying sh*t, so I know you wanna off yourself
All this murder sh*t you talkin is make believe, just like that fatass elf
Bro you snipin sh*t, and k!lling sh*t, them lines don't hit
My Whole Team Got Tools, Not Talking That Black & Decker Kit
saying you chop off limb after limb, bi*ch i bet you ashy just like Jay-z's Timbs
you talk all k!lla sh*t when in reality you probably just bi*ch,
come to my hood i bet your whole fu*kin personality switch
so don't floss on the web bout dat murder sh*t, that sh*t just ain't fine
You right they call me Chalky for reason, it's time to get you outlined
So Disrespect me one more time i'ma make blood spill,
and then i'm off your whole family, and then pop more pills
So Right Now, I guess you know how i feel,
Male Cheerleader Swag, Had to keep this sh*t real
Last Night I Taught Your Girl How To Do Some Cartwheels
n*gga I will push you off of your bike, on some petty sh*t.
Celebrate with your bi*ch, drop that confetti bi*ch.
Championship sh*t, I gotta ship named champion, bi*ch.


[pic - click to view]


























































[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '10        #130
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 986 986
 bud03bumpy said:
Nowadays all you rappers is wack/
You all say the same thing same yackitty yack/
I'm in the race at the back of the pack/
But I'm aiming for the finish cause I'm back on track/
I spit a bar if it dont go far/
I pluck n*ggas like strings when you play the guitar/
I make it hard like you playing Lebron/
1 on 1 on the court I aint easy to guard/
Im bangin out like a f!ght in the yard/
Im a wolf on the beat and a beast with the bars/
Im cool today Ill be f!ghting tomorrow/
Catch me in the parking lot with the heat in the car/
My engines started and Im ready to go/
Gotta get my hustle on and Im ready to flow/
Gotta stack all my paper Gotta ready the dough/
Gotta let you suckers know that Im ready to Blow.

Bloodyhomie..............
Thats a verse you wrote last week you aint even addressing me bloodyhomie you a phony where ya money? Show it to me like a dummy so I can take it from ya
these hoe n*ggaz are done I cant believe you my son/where did I go wrong/I should've never left home/you in a house full a girls now you acting like girl/Im sorry son
 5 years ago '04        #131
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 369 369
50cent and lil wayne on this bisch trying to find some lyrics....
 5 years ago '10        #132
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 986 986
 Taste Maker said:
n*ggas love actin raw and uncut
sendin shots at such n such and they aint hardly tough
all i wanna know, is why they frontin hard as fvck?
and who they talkin to? cause dog they aint talkin to us..
Who is Us its just you you a fruit you'll get fu*k like as.lut
pause thats just me being raw and uncut
naw I aint hardly tough I just appear that way to u
see me in person you mute puttin miles on ya shoes
yal can't fu*k with me dude..Young


Last edited by Rebirth46; 05-01-2013 at 10:59 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #133
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 235 235
Beef ya know I start and finish it/
Im off the hook like peters pan's arch nemesis

Ill sick d!ck stick ya chick with magic johnsons d!ck/
Then shift his c*ck to your momas crotch.

Yall some fist f!ghting type of fellas?
Well, I possess enough arms to make Goro jealous.

-LEEM-
 5 years ago '11        #134
KDash3rdLetter 
space
avatar space
space
$362 | Props total: 11 11
n*gga said "Yo chick a 6 in my area"
I laughed cuz she my side chick and I don't even care for her
I talk money and I boast cuz I could
I'm a lion in the jungle, you a roach in hood
 5 years ago '04        #135
bud03bumpy 
space
space
space
$357 | Props total: 8 8
 Rebirth46 said:
Thats a verse you wrote last week you aint even addressing me bloodyhomie you a phony where ya money? Show it to me like a dummy so I can take it from ya
these hoe n*ggaz are done I cant believe you my son/where did I go wrong/I should've never left home/you in a house full a girls now you acting like girl/Im sorry son
Never mind the streets Im always in the booth/
No matter what I do Im gonna speak the truth/
Everyday I keep it real thats what I do/
Watch out cause these bars is coming at you/
My backhand to your face, your face to the floor/
Wonder why you dont come around anymore/
You a chump Im not respecting your gangster/
You all about peace you dont really want war/
Why you tryna keep me in that life, on the streets catching bodies/
I dont really give a fvck about that sh*t, so Im seeking a better hobby/
Break the weed and roll up a dutch/
Why you tryna smoke up all my blunt/
And when I go to make me a fvcking drink,
Why you tryna drink whats in my cup/
Tell me whats up, n*gga you bugged/
Run around like you on a bunch of other drugs/
Wanna get big wanna talk mad sh*t,
Yeah I got the nine you could feel these slugs/
B.L.O.O.D.Y. H.O.M.I.E. thats me/
Yeah and I represent that Almighty D.L.2.G/
n*gga, why you always tryna close the gap/
between getting money, hoes, and rap/
Im just here to expose the facts/
On why your fake a.ss chose to rap/
There's no going back/
Better know your place there/
Im a man with a plan so you better just stay clear.

Bloodyhomie..........
 5 years ago '10        #136
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 986 986
 leem26vtec said:
Beef ya know I start and finish it/
Im off the hook like peters pan's arch nemesis

Ill sick d!ck stick ya chick with magic johnsons d!ck/
Then shift his c*ck to your momas crotch.

Yall some fist f!ghting type of fellas?
Well, I possess enough arms to make Goro jealous.

-LEEM-
Im smoking keisha fu*kin Sheeva at the tele
Yeah...Im the fu*kin greatest you aint even gotta tell me
That kind of attitude/ that got me real far
in different latitudes ridding in foreign cars
You know who we are/ the best at the park
ruckers ballin suckers yea we run game thats my hoe thats ya main


Last edited by Rebirth46; 05-01-2013 at 11:22 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #137
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 986 986
 bud03bumpy said:
Never mind the streets Im always in the booth/
No matter what I do Im gonna speak the truth/
Everyday I keep it real thats what I do/
Watch out cause these bars is coming at you/
My backhand to your face, your face to the floor/
Wonder why you dont come around anymore/
You a chump Im not respecting your gangster/
You all about peace you dont really want war/
Why you tryna keep me in that life, on the streets catching bodies/
I dont really give a fvck about that sh*t, so Im seeking a better hobby/
Break the weed and roll up a dutch/
Why you tryna smoke up all my blunt/
And when I go to make me a fvcking drink,
Why you tryna drink whats in my cup/
Tell me whats up, n*gga you bugged/
Run around like you on a bunch of other drugs/
Wanna get big wanna talk mad sh*t,
Yeah I got the nine you could feel these slugs/
B.L.O.O.D.Y. H.O.M.I.E. thats me/
Yeah and I represent that Almighty D.L.2.G/
n*gga, why you always tryna close the gap/
between getting money, hoes, and rap/
Im just here to expose the facts/
On why your fake a.ss chose to rap/
There's no going back/
Better know your place there/
Im a man with a plan so you better just stay clear.

Bloodyhomie..........
You Almighty Im solid that makes you my big cousin
But even Jay shot his big brother over nothing
this sh*t is nothing I do this for a living
you do this as a hobby you can;t step foot in the lobby
with thorough n*ggaz true crack spittaz
I gotta go make a rn I'll get back with cha
 5 years ago '04        #138
bud03bumpy 
space
space
space
$357 | Props total: 8 8
 Rebirth46 said:
You Almighty Im solid that makes you my big cousin
But even Jay shot his big brother over nothing
this sh*t is nothing I do this for a living
you do this as a hobby you can;t step foot in the lobby
with thorough n*ggaz true crack spittaz
I gotta go make a rn I'll get back with cha
We can go at it all night till the sun comes up/
You do have some bars but Im done with ya/
Had a little fun with ya/but now its ONE to ya/
I gotta real life, not a bum like ya/
work is more important than the time I spent/
So I cant keep it going sh*it dont pay a cent.
Im a real n*gga that works and pays bills/
I dont settle for fast money and cheep thrills/
BUT STILL/
I make it cold like a deep chill/
you can get paid off of rapping, but rapping is still a week skill/
you meek mill, sounding a.ss n*gga cant be real/
n*ggas rap now on boxden thats a weak deal/

Bloodyhomie..........


Last edited by bud03bumpy; 05-01-2013 at 11:47 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #139
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
avatar space
space
$17,248 | Props total: 1273 1273
leave my mark on the world, i p!ss bullets, keep an eye on your girl guarantee ill pull it, writing on this beat u cant stop me or pop me, eating yall alive this zombie is hungry, spittin flames gassin to these vapors im yo savior, got a strong intuition like xavier, get up in ya mind just to pass up the time, leave her wit Goosebumps call me R.L Stein, I'm like a marine leave no man behind, split up ya spleen n drain u dry.. fu*k im high

jus wrote this to this beat in 5 minutes

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #140
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
 introspekt757 said:
bail out fam! I've got this hands down, man, I'm beatin' friends
soon as the pen touchdown you catchin bullets on the receiving end
rep long as giraffes necks, been on-screen longer than soaps running
you dope, funny? It's been predicted I'll rain but you can hope, Sunny!
even ya girl loves me, think a wedding ring will keep that hoe from me?
Nope, dummy! She creeps cause ima freak with d!ck longer than Hov's money
and you call that hoe, 'Honey,' I stroke her raw , let her paw at my zipper
and let ya daughter watch it all, so she can picture her father's figure!
she's your broad mister but next time you holdin thats.lut sir,
just remember I was first in mami's pus*y, like ya older brother!

his ways irrelevant, sides a dope flow, what keeps this guy hopeful?
flows loco, this wannabe flow's loco, who's gassin him? Sunoco
I'll murk this hopeful, that's the result of talkin when grown folks round...
Homegrown clown! Get sent home soon as the Chance found he's Homeward Bound
I'm doin my homework now, I can't dwell on duke, hell, I gotta a test inna few
still, giving credit when due... you wouldn't get none like celibate dudes

...yall aint seeing me.
n*gga record that
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
71 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy