MTV's top 10 MC's of all time (2013 Updated By Boxden)

most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '12        #41
KUKOC 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,765 | Props total: 1371 1371
1 Pac
2 Scarface
3 Nas/Black Thought
4 Nas/Black Thought
5 Big Krit
 5 years ago '10        #42
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Fuk outta here n*gga, if u watched the Biggie & Pac cypha they had when Pac & Biggie had on bandannas Pac had the better verse or cyph w.e. u wanna call it & his was off top n*gga!

[video - click to view]

Go sit down somewhere child...
 5 years ago '12        #43
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 TheMindOf said:

Go sit down somewhere child...
Reaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!!!! u ignorant lil d!ckhead & no I aint watch the fu*kin video.

I said Big & Pac I aint fu*kin mention Jay,but n*ggas needa stop sleepin on the Pac anyway, if n*ggas told Pac we need ya best verse & for you to spit sum TOOOOOOOO lyrical sh*t its gon be dope, he can go bar for bar with any given rapper at any given time FOH
 5 years ago '06        #44
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 Fly or Die said:

2pac aint a good "mc"

put that n*gga in a cypher with jay big and nas and they would eat his a.ss

dont nobody care about the definition of "mc" they just care about who makes good music
foh n***a, that's bcuz jay-z, nas, n big would spit writtens. pac would spit an actual freestyle from the top of the dome like he used 2 do in most of his freestyles
 5 years ago '10        #45
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 562 562
This is the reason I don't do the list thing any more, for me time definitely shifts things for me. I use categories instead. Icons, Hall of famers, elite emcees, good emcees etc. For example there are some icons that I would not consider elite emcees and vice versa. Wayne/ Snoop are icons, maybe even HOF'ers but not an elite emcees for me. Jada is just a good emcee to me. Lupe is an elite emcee IMO but definitely not an icon and hasn't changed the game enough to warrant HOF status.
 5 years ago '12        #46
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106
No specific order but id say
  • Nas
    Big L
    Pac
    Ghostface
    Big Pun
 5 years ago '07        #47
Donaldsjuan 
space
space
$1,879 | Props total: 116 116
 Spiffy said:
pac
big
ice cube
big pun
krayzie bone

Cube got more wack albums than good albums... He got classics, but overall material of his career.... automatic DQ and I won't even address Krayzie Bone, you must be a wigger in a double wide.
 5 years ago '05        #48
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 knowlege bass said:
This is the reason I don't do the list thing any more, for me time definitely shifts things for me. I use categories instead. Icons, Hall of famers, elite emcees, good emcees etc. For example there are some icons that I would not consider elite emcees and vice versa. Wayne/ Snoop are icons, maybe even HOF'ers but not an elite emcees for me. Jada is just a good emcee to me. Lupe is an elite emcee IMO but definitely not an icon and hasn't changed the game enough to warrant HOF status.

Categories make sense.
 5 years ago '05        #49
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3222 3222
 knowlege bass said:
Agreed, and that all makes sense..I don't even do that though. I just accept that there's a huge a.ss fu*king list of dudes that can be considered the greatest ever and leave it at that.

Whether you want to admit it or not, Black Thought can be argued as the best rapper ever to live. I could write a fu*ken paper on it and it would make sense. Do I believe that? Not really..cause I believe that there is no best rapper ever..only a very large group of cats that people like to argue as the best because they relate to them more or understand their style more.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy