Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #201
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 bmandagod said:
racial tension is high in here
Not really. I responded the way I did cause he said cracker. I talk to people how they talk. Its funny cause people were quick to say something when n bomb was dropped but not when cracker was. Lemar didnt say either so I responded in an appropriate way. I have no issues when any race. Diversity make this world better
 5 years ago '12        #202
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
 cmac23 said:

Not really. I responded the way I did cause he said cracker. I talk to people how they talk. Its funny cause people were quick to say something when n bomb was dropped but not when cracker was. Lemar didnt say either so I responded in an appropriate way. I have no issues when any race. Diversity make this world better
arent u the guy that called rugby a nigge* when he tried to expose you months ago...
 5 years ago '07        #203
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
 bmandagod said:
arent u the guy that called rugby a nigge* when he tried to expose you months ago...
Nope. Must have been another white dude. Never went at it with him. Think that was dapliff guy. I dont do internet/exposing arguments.
 5 years ago '11        #204
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
things were going so smoothly in this thread lately

I guess all good things really do come to an end eventually
 5 years ago '07        #205
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
Its still good. Dude told Pun what he can and cant say then dude said cracker. This isnt no rugby sh*t though
 5 years ago '12        #206
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110 OP
space
space
$11,502 | Props total: 5973 5973
Dang.
 5 years ago '05        #207
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
dapliff? Going to a.ssume that's me, because it's natural to include random letters in user names..

First, no.

Second, the first thing a racist person says is "I'm not racist, I have _____ friends!"
 5 years ago '07        #208
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
^^^ you couldnt be any further off. Not country or racist. Also didnt need you to give me the oppurtunity. Im not like other people in here who ask another man for his permission..sh*t im not even married to a white woman, but im racist? LoL
 5 years ago '12        #209
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110 OP
space
space
$11,502 | Props total: 5973 5973
Sooooo....anyone been shopping lately? I haven't seen much the few time I been out recently, I might cop those 9's tomorrow.
 5 years ago '07        #210
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
 daliff89 said:
dapliff? Going to a.ssume that's me, because it's natural to include random letters in user names..

First, no.

Second, the first thing a racist person says is "I'm not racist, I have _____ friends!"
I never said the 2 comment. And I thought it was you battling with rugby. Its whoever had the guy from workaholics in the bear suit as their avatar.
 5 years ago '12        #211
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
nah. rugby got exposed by daliff with those police records/home/phone number...rugby tried and came up on liffs friend clowney or whatever his name was and found out it wasnt him...it was you that called him that...be real cmac23.....
 5 years ago '07        #212
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
 bmandagod said:
nah. rugby got exposed by daliff with those police records/home/phone number...rugby tried and came up on liffs friend clowney or whatever his name was and found out it wasnt him...it was you that called him that...be real cmac23.....
Never had an arguement with rugby.. sorry wrong guy. I think you should go find it until then I call duck tsils, because I never talked to rugby. Sat back and watched
 5 years ago '07        #213
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
Im done with this convo. Bmandagod running his cumcatcher about nothing and twin got butt hurt when I was just messing around. Its the internet! LoL
 5 years ago '05        #214
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 cmac23 said:
I never said the 2 comment.
Oh word? You didn't say you weren't racist then back that up with the fact that you have friends of different races?

cmac23 said:
I dont get offended. I talk to people how they talk to me. I have a wide diversity of friends and even tho I know racism still exists I liketo think there is people like me who dont care about color
Tell me more about how you didn't say you weren't racist, that you had multi-cultural friends..

Also, not sure if you guys are trolling about me exposing Rugby or not..

I'm nowhere near as corny as dude that did that, and I don't think he's white either
 5 years ago '10        #215
Jonnyboysoul 76 heat pts76
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 55 55
.......wtf happened to this thread
 5 years ago '06        #216
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 487 487
 bmandagod said:
it was a spanish dude @ my first job like you when i first came out of highschool. he called me a nigge*..i punched him in his face at work and spit in his tortilla corn wrap filled with rice and shrimp and made him eat every bite of it while threatening him to say i love black people like 5 times....everyone was laughing..."dudes i graduated with" later that week he tried to get a box cuter and stab me...my cousin got to him before he could get to me..then we locked this fool in a container truck for like 3 hours "89-90 degree hot a.ss summer day" let him out ...never seen dude again after that come to think of it i wondered what ever happened to him

Now THAT,was a cool fu*king story,bro.
 5 years ago '07        #217
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
What rolex? Im dying.. daliff I said diversity. You said im racist cause I have blank friends which is in reference to blsck freinds. No one says im not racist cause I have asian friends or hispanic friends so your point is invalid. If you cand find a thread where I said thst sh*t to rugby then repost it if not quit being a bi*ch and move on. Only reason I said anything cause daliff scared to say n*gga and puf ask for permission. Dont be no bi*ch.
 5 years ago '07        #218
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
If you aint coming to VA then keep moving. This convo is dead
 5 years ago '07        #219
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
The word in nearly every song I listen to, what im going to do bleep my self during the song. LoL. Daliff be in the car editing himself, scared as sh*t someone from another car will read his lips when he says n*gga during a song.
 5 years ago '05        #220
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 cmac23 said:
What rolex? Im dying.. daliff I said diversity. You said im racist cause I have blank friends which is in reference to blsck freinds. No one says im not racist cause I have asian friends or hispanic friends so your point is invalid. If you cand find a thread where I said thst sh*t to rugby then repost it if not quit being a bi*ch and move on. Only reason I said anything cause daliff scared to say n*gga and puf ask for permission. Dont be no bi*ch.
So black people aren't diverse now?

If you weren't so insecure about being called racist you wouldn't be out here typing essays to every person that says you are

Saying other people got butthurt then telling people to drop it unless they're gonna come see you and sh*t..

And @ asking another man's permission to insert a word in my vocabulary..

You can get all the way the fu*k outta here with that f*ggotry son
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago