May 2013 - Post Your Pick Ups

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
144 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #201
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 daliff89 said:
dapliff? Going to a.ssume that's me, because it's natural to include random letters in user names..

First, no.

Second, the first thing a racist person says is "I'm not racist, I have _____ friends!"
I never said the 2 comment. And I thought it was you battling with rugby. Its whoever had the guy from workaholics in the bear suit as their avatar.
 5 years ago '12        #202
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,446 | Props total: 1011 1011
nah. rugby got exposed by daliff with those police records/home/phone number...rugby tried and came up on liffs friend clowney or whatever his name was and found out it wasnt him...it was you that called him that...be real cmac23.....
 5 years ago '07        #203
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
 bmandagod said:
nah. rugby got exposed by daliff with those police records/home/phone number...rugby tried and came up on liffs friend clowney or whatever his name was and found out it wasnt him...it was you that called him that...be real cmac23.....
Never had an arguement with rugby.. sorry wrong guy. I think you should go find it until then I call duck tsils, because I never talked to rugby. Sat back and watched
 5 years ago '07        #204
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
Im done with this convo. Bmandagod running his cumcatcher about nothing and twin got butt hurt when I was just messing around. Its the internet! LoL
 5 years ago '05        #205
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 cmac23 said:
I never said the 2 comment.
Oh word? You didn't say you weren't racist then back that up with the fact that you have friends of different races?

cmac23 said:
I dont get offended. I talk to people how they talk to me. I have a wide diversity of friends and even tho I know racism still exists I liketo think there is people like me who dont care about color
Tell me more about how you didn't say you weren't racist, that you had multi-cultural friends..

Also, not sure if you guys are trolling about me exposing Rugby or not..

I'm nowhere near as corny as dude that did that, and I don't think he's white either
 5 years ago '10        #206
Jonnyboysoul 76 heat pts76
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 55 55
.......wtf happened to this thread
 5 years ago '06        #207
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
 bmandagod said:
it was a spanish dude @ my first job like you when i first came out of highschool. he called me a nigge*..i punched him in his face at work and spit in his tortilla corn wrap filled with rice and shrimp and made him eat every bite of it while threatening him to say i love black people like 5 times....everyone was laughing..."dudes i graduated with" later that week he tried to get a box cuter and stab me...my cousin got to him before he could get to me..then we locked this fool in a container truck for like 3 hours "89-90 degree hot a.ss summer day" let him out ...never seen dude again after that come to think of it i wondered what ever happened to him

Now THAT,was a cool fu*king story,bro.
 5 years ago '07        #208
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
What rolex? Im dying.. daliff I said diversity. You said im racist cause I have blank friends which is in reference to blsck freinds. No one says im not racist cause I have asian friends or hispanic friends so your point is invalid. If you cand find a thread where I said thst sh*t to rugby then repost it if not quit being a bi*ch and move on. Only reason I said anything cause daliff scared to say n*gga and puf ask for permission. Dont be no bi*ch.
 5 years ago '07        #209
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
If you aint coming to VA then keep moving. This convo is dead
 5 years ago '07        #210
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
The word in nearly every song I listen to, what im going to do bleep my self during the song. LoL. Daliff be in the car editing himself, scared as sh*t someone from another car will read his lips when he says n*gga during a song.
 5 years ago '05        #211
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 cmac23 said:
What rolex? Im dying.. daliff I said diversity. You said im racist cause I have blank friends which is in reference to blsck freinds. No one says im not racist cause I have asian friends or hispanic friends so your point is invalid. If you cand find a thread where I said thst sh*t to rugby then repost it if not quit being a bi*ch and move on. Only reason I said anything cause daliff scared to say n*gga and puf ask for permission. Dont be no bi*ch.
So black people aren't diverse now?

If you weren't so insecure about being called racist you wouldn't be out here typing essays to every person that says you are

Saying other people got butthurt then telling people to drop it unless they're gonna come see you and sh*t..

And @ asking another man's permission to insert a word in my vocabulary..

You can get all the way the fu*k outta here with that f*ggotry son
 5 years ago '04        #212
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 5001 5001
BTW it wasnt datpiff who went back and forth with r****

fu*k all the beef in here.
 5 years ago '07        #213
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
 daliff89 said:

So black people aren't diverse now?

If you weren't so insecure about being called racist you wouldn't be out here typing essays to every person that says you are

Saying other people got butthurt then telling people to drop it unless they're gonna come see you and sh*t..

And @ asking another man's permission to insert a word in my vocabulary..

You can get all the way the fu*k outta here with that f*ggotry son
You looking way too far into my words. LoL.. didnt say you asked permission. Puf did. You just said your not allowed to say it.. fu*k boy
 5 years ago '07        #214
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
 ddash said:
BTW it wasnt datpiff who went back and forth with r****

fu*k all the beef in here.
Agreed. I was just fu*king with ATL and mofos came at me all at once. I love everybody. No homo
 5 years ago '04        #215
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 5001 5001
Man this is all puf's and his I want to say n*gga n*gga a.ss lol
ahahahahahhaah
 5 years ago '07        #216
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
^^^yea..
 5 years ago '07        #217
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
Not gangsta but all this internet sh*t is just that. Nobody doing sh*t so keep it moving
 5 years ago '05        #218
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 cmac23 said:
You looking way too far into my words. LoL.. didnt say you asked permission. Puf did. You just said your not allowed to say it.. fu*k boy
Ain't nobody scared to say sh*t, ain't nobody going to ask nobody's permission to say sh*t, and you ain't gonna do sh*t if somebody actually DID come to VA

You got racist tendencies, probably more than the next person, and you're insecure about it.. Deal with that sh*t and move on

This whole conversation is pointless..
 5 years ago '07        #219
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
Im done man this sh*t went out of control. Change the damn subject
 5 years ago '05        #220
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 Rico23 said:
These threads officially jumped the shark...cancel this sh*t don't even make a June edition....
I'm retired man, arguing is all I can do now..

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
17 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
79 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
88 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
15 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
130 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy