OFFICIAL Arrested Development Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
6717 pageviews
169 comments

SM 38198 heat pts38198
space
space
$128,007 | Props total: 67701 67701
OFFICIAL Arrested Development Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

[video - click to view]

Emmy Award-winning comedy Arrested Development is BACK with 15 new episodes May 26, only on Netflix.

Last edited by SM; 05-13-2013 at 02:17 AM..

169 comments for "OFFICIAL Arrested Development Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread"

5 years ago '04        #3
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,047 | Props total: 33857 33857
So are all the episodes gonna be released at once or weekly?
 05-01-2013, 01:27 AM         #4
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 !!! said:
I hope weekly otherwise I will finish the whole thing in one sitting.

I doubt this sh*t will be quite as good as the original 3 seasons, ideally they would have just not cancelled the fu*king show since it was so obviously hilarious/genius. But I'm still really glad we are getting some more episodes.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 05-01-2013 at 01:29 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #5
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 tonystarks21 said:
damn this sh*t only lasted for 3 seasons? I thought more, cause it was so popular and wona buncha awards...I never watched it though...is it that funny
It's for sure a funny show...but like everything it depends on your taste. Worth checking out at least a few eps of it.

As for the new season I don't have high hopes...but that way theres nowhere to go but up
 5 years ago '09        #6
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1868 1868
 !!! said:
All at once
 5 years ago '09        #7
Extort you 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,335 | Props total: 353 353
25 more days
 5 years ago '06        #8
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
Maybe Mayyybee... triple entendre dont even ask me how
she use to be pretty fat too
 5 years ago '04        #9
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Bob Sacamano said:
I hope weekly otherwise I will finish the whole thing in one sitting.

I doubt this sh*t will be quite as good as the original 3 seasons, ideally they would have just not cancelled the fu*king show since it was so obviously hilarious/genius. But I'm still really glad we are getting some more episodes.
It didn't have a laugh track so the Two and a Half Men watchers didn't know when to laugh. Also they kept changing the day and time slot so that didn't help either.
 5 years ago '06        #10
SM 38198 heat pts38198 OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

With the premiere of the revival of Arrested Development on Netflix just over a couple weeks away, the hype machine has been running full capacity for season 4 of the cult classic comedy series that was cancelled all too soon. Now a final poster (see below) has finally put all the Bluths together in one spot, where they’ve seemingly been in storage this whole time.

Previously, a series of clever teaser posters hinting at each of the characters on the series were revealed about a month ago, and just a couple weeks back, each member of the Bluth family got their own less subtle poster hyping the May 26th premiere exclusively on Netflix.

The tagline really is the best part, utilizing one of Gob’s (Arnett) familiar lines. What’s cool about that is it’s actually the result of a contest for fans to come up with the tagline to promote the return of the series. It’s simple and effective.

Arrested Development - Ben Stiller as Tony Wonder

And just because they’re not on the poster, don’t forget about returning stars like Ben Stiller coming back as Tony Wonder, Mae Whitman, Liza Minelli, Henry Winkler and Scott Baio, not to mention new guests like John Slattery, the Workaholics cast, Isla Fisher, Kristen Wiig and Seth Rogen, Terry Crews, Conan O’Brien and Andy Ricther popping up.

This is one of the most anticipated entertainment events in a long time, and along with Futurama and Family Guy, is easily one of the best triumphs of persistent fan pestering and whining. Plenty of fans will be binging on this new season the entire day it premieres, and everyone will want more immediately.

If the ratings success of new, original series like House of Cards and Hemlock Grove are any indication, then a show like Arrested Development with a built in audience that has been growing for years should be a home run for Netflix, and could very-well lead to the long-awaited, highly-anticipated Arrested Development movie, which is said to finish the story that the Netflix series introduces.

You can check out the final Arrested Development poster below:

arresteddevelopment-unmademistakeposter

Arrested Development Season 4 premieres on Netflix May 26th.

5 years ago '11        #11
Biggethen 
space
space
$470 | Props total: 608 608
portia de rossi

5 years ago '12        #12
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,831 | Props total: 1739 1739
My body has been ready since 2011
 5 years ago '12        #13
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,854 | Props total: 3490 3490
Do people realize how revolutionary this is; I'm sure networks were throwing large piles of money to air this season but to put it on Netflix and released every episode at once; I hope this starts happening more often...
 05-10-2013, 07:30 AM         #14
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRILL SH1T said:
Do people realize how revolutionary this is; I'm sure networks were throwing large piles of money to air this season but to put it on Netflix and released every episode at once; I hope this starts happening more often...
Not the first show to do it, even on Netflix Not revolutionary at all. House of Cards is in the actual article as being a huge success using this same model. Come on my dude.

But yeah, glad to see Arrested back, interested to see how they explain the time issue with the kids being grown now, etc.
 05-10-2013, 08:22 AM         #15
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRILL SH1T said:
Not really revolutionary..

And networks won't do this sadly. I really wish cable would get with the times, it's 2013 not 1995. Most people would rather buy the complete season or watch it on their time not a fixed time, which blows my mind that more and more networks don't factor in DVR/Online to their ratings when deciding a fate for a show. CW was smart with the sh*tty Carrie Diaries and it's why that show was picked up. They picked it back up because it has a STRONG digital presence and is huge overseas.
 5 years ago '06        #16
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #17
space
space

[pic - click to view]

With the return of Arrested Development coming in less than two weeks, Netflix has released a trailer for the upcoming season of the hit comedy. Check it out below.

Seven years has changed a few characters, especially George Michael (Michael Cera) and Maeby Funke (Alia Shawkat). It appears George Michael is in college when his father Michael (Jason Bateman) walks in after he hears there is a girl in his dorm. That girl, of course, is cousin and object of affection Maeby.

Also shown are a few hints at plot, including Michael's move to Phoenix (where everything is too hot), an ostrich, and Tobias (David Cross) and Lindsay (Portia de Rossi) generally failing at everything. Gob continues to be useless, as his theme song Final Countdown plays over the trailer. There's also the return of Kitty (Judy Greer), who takes every word out of Michael's mouth as either a threat or a come-on.

What isn't shown are any of the numerous guest stars hired for the season (Ben Stiller, Seth Rogen, Kristen Wiig, and Conan O'Brien, among several others). Since all of the episodes are finished, as the season comes out all at once in two weeks, we know there is footage of the guests - but producers have kept their roles under wraps since they started filming.

Arrested Development will be released on Netflix May 26.
 5 years ago '06        #18
space
space

[video - click to view]

It's been seven long years since we last heard from the Bluth family. Ever since "Arrested Development" — the low-rated but critically acclaimed cult comedy — ended its run on Fox in 2006, the show's dedicated fans have held out hope that the dysfunctional clan would make a comeback.

In its time off the air, "Arrested Development" has managed to do what few canceled shows have done before: expand its fanbase beyond that initial audience. With the help of robust DVD sales and binge watching, via streaming services like Netflix, people are constantly discovering (and rediscovering) the crazy adventures of the "Arrested" gang.

And those efforts paid off: On May 26, Netflix will release 15 brand-spanking-new episodes all at once, and fans will finally be able to see what insanity the Bluths have been up to.

When we caught up with the cast to talk about the show's long-awaited return, they proved to be some of the show's biggest fans. We asked them to name their favorites lines from the series, bons mots they undoubtedly are asked to quote to fans all the time, and without missing a beat, they were able to list off a number of memorable one-liners. (Click on the embedded video to see for yourself!)

Now that creator Mitch Hurwitz has crafted 15 new scripts filled with even more choice lines, we wondered where the series goes from here. Is there a finale in mind?

"I don't think Mitch has that in his head," Michael Cera, who plays George Michael, told MTV News when asked about a potential series end.

"He's so present, which is why I think he's such an amazing writer, because he comes up with the funniest stuff on the day while we're shooting a scene," Alia Shawkat (Maeby) said about the show's zany writing style.

"He's so sharp and he knows the story so well of these characters, so I don't think he's thinking further ahead," Shawkat continued. "He's kind of going by what's the funniest thing in that moment."

Whatever form the show takes next, it seems the cast and crew are set on making sure the Bluth family saga continues. As Cera explained: "I don't think his ultimate goal is to wrap it up or have a finale. I don't think he's thinking like that."

New episodes of "Arrested Development" premiere May 26 on Netflix.
 5 years ago '06        #19
space
space
New Clip:
 5 years ago '12        #20
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,831 | Props total: 1739 1739
I had to re-watch the trailer after starting my restart of the whole series.

I finally feel the epicness that is coming upon us this Sunday
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy