Netflix Will Lose Almost 2000 Movies May 1st

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
Vrl87 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,590 | Props total: 375 375
While I understand that Netflix would best be worth the $8 for a family, to me I feel it's not worth the price for the selection it presents. Plus, there's many websites out there that stream hd movies for free. And then there's the bay..
 5 years ago '07        #42
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Vrl87 said:
While I understand that Netflix would best be worth the $8 for a family, to me I feel it's not worth the price for the selection it presents. Plus, there's many websites out there that stream hd movies for free. And then there's the bay..
Better to go private.
 5 years ago '04        #43
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,398 | Props total: 106 106
 TH35 said:
Better to go private.
Everybody says this. No one will hook us up with an invitation though.

5 years ago '04        #44
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Sticks said:

Free 30 day trial.

Redbox always taking over. Blockbuster, now Netflix bout to be finished.

Redbox Instant is just Netflix without tv shows.

Last edited by hockeythug; 05-01-2013 at 05:43 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #45
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,078 | Props total: 3875 3875
 TheMindOf said:
n*ggas aint sh*t..

I always laugh at n*ggas complaining about Netflix

n*ggas used to pay $8 dollars to rent one movie for 48 hours from Blockbuster, and an additional $5 if you brought it back 10 minutes late

Now $8 (a month) to stream a huge library of content through your Playstation is something to complain about, because they lost a few movies you weren't gonna watch anyway.

there is always one.. nobody has rented a fu*king movie since 04, which is the reason blockbusters have gone out of business.. its not about the 8 dollars, its about the entertainment value. i can spend 8 dollars and watch some cool old stuff or i can download the sh*t? thats like nabisco saying oh we gonna take 15 or your 20 oreoes away and still charge you full price.. yeah them other oreos is good as sh*t, but you getting less. then someone goes well we only use to get 2 in a pack when i was younger.. who gives a fu*k we talking about 2013 fu*koutta here..

ps ..if you were too fu*king cheap to get next flick the fu*k you in the convo for..

Last edited by zhiggeman; 05-01-2013 at 05:45 PM..
 05-01-2013, 06:02 PM         #46
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Netflix gettin gettin alot of hate in here :ohhellnonas:
 5 years ago '11        #47
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 417 417
 TH35 said:
I know Showtime has one similar but its not as clean as HBO Go. HBO Go for shows is great, movies not at all.
Yup the Showtime Anytime app. But like you said it can't touch HBO Go app. But I wish HBO GO offered their whole catalog. Shows like Tales From The Crypt and Lifestories: Families in Crisis are missing from the app.

RedMonkeyJunkie said:
HBO has always been a premium service
I now that. I was talking about the HBO GO app and how many channel are mostly likely going to start offering their programming via an app like how HBO does.
 5 years ago '10        #48
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,362 | Props total: 49 49
 zhiggeman said:
there is always one.. nobody has rented a fu*king movie since 04, which is the reason blockbusters have gone out of business.. its not about the 8 dollars, its about the entertainment value. i can spend 8 dollars and watch some cool old stuff or i can download the sh*t? thats like nabisco saying oh we gonna take 15 or your 20 oreoes away and still charge you full price..yeah them other oreos is good as sh*t, but you getting less. then someone goes well we only use to get 2 in a pack when i was younger.. who gives a fu*k we talking about 2013 fu*koutta here..

ps ..if you were too fu*king cheap to get next flick the fu*k you in the convo for..

How bout you just drop Netflix and keep it moving then,like you was gone really watch any of those movies they removed.

Last edited by 2113; 05-01-2013 at 10:34 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #49
thawraith 
space
space
space
$161 | Props total: 0 0
they gettin rid of south park this some bullsh*t
 05-03-2013, 08:56 PM         #50
StarVega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Iím glad that I cancelled my Netflix account back when Starzageddon happened last year. When I started working for DISH, I realized that other services besides Netflix donít deal with constantly losing titles. For about the same price as Netflix, I subscribe to DISHís Blockbuster @Home because I constantly have access to 100,000 titles, and theyíre all titles that Iíve actually heard of before.
 5 years ago '05        #51
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,912 | Props total: 6164 6164
I got all 3 netflix, hulu plus, and amazon instant video. I don't have cable either so. Plus I download a ton of stuff.
 5 years ago '05        #52
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,912 | Props total: 6164 6164
 thawraith said:
they gettin rid of south park this some bullsh*t
Yeah I didn't see that. I don't know man. If they lose the kids shows I am done with them. I got a lil girl and she watches all those kid shows. Basically the only reason netflix is around. I did watch that k!lla Cam movie yesterday.

But for the most part I don't watch netflix. I watch hulu plus more for tv shows.
 5 years ago '05        #53
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
Never had Netflix

But I get new shows minutes after it airs from HBO, showtime etc and new movies and old straight to my htpc ready to watch on my TV

Don't pay for it and don't stream
 05-04-2013, 10:45 PM         #54
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Netflex is mehh

What happened to Blockbuster
 5 years ago '07        #55
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
yeah that Warner subscription shyt they're trying to get popping off will work, until the other studios do the same....no one is going to pay for all of that shyt......they're gna be contributing to the piracy of their movies........
 5 years ago '06        #56
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,336 | Props total: 1413 1413
 Sotaboy24 said:
netflix is a lifesaver when you got kids
 5 years ago '04        #57
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Sotaboy24 said:
netflix is a lifesaver when you got kids
So is every other streaming service and they have stuff you might watch too.

TheMindOf said:
n*ggas aint sh*t..

n*ggas used to pay $8 dollars to rent one movie for 48 hours from Blockbuster, and an additional $5 if you brought it back 10 minutes late

Now $8 (a month) to stream a huge library of content through your Playstation is something to complain about, because they lost a few movies you weren't gonna watch anyway.

But they have a sh*tty product anymore. So I should just light 8 dollars on fire every month? At leats Amazon prime gives me that free two day shipping to make up for some of that sh*tty content.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 05-04-2013 at 11:56 PM..
 05-04-2013, 11:57 PM         #58
McFly1922 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
n*ggas aint sh*t..

5 years ago '07        #59
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
i need some new documentaries netflix......
 05-05-2013, 12:06 AM         #60
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
time to sell that netflix stock
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy