Nas x Joe Budden Are "Humbled" In NYC...

most viewed right now
 118
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 81
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
135 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 marcchrome said:



says the fu*k n*gga who has not accomplished not even a quarter of what these artist have done, artistically or financially. where the fu*k have you been or ever done n*gga??? most likely you do not even have a passport. wedgy..?????? wow big words from behind the keyboard. you would get fu*ked where you breath f*ggot. and stop using prodigy's quotes about painting a house you lame fu*k. he and budden squashed that. move on you poor excuse of sh*t. just another ****** rich monkey. go buy a gold chain and get props in ya neighborhood. i will be in greece next week. where will you be??????
somebody call the funeral home!
 5 years ago '07        #42
Jae_Mike 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$4,489 | Props total: 1247 1247
 Solitary Genius said:
YO two of my FAVORITE fu*kin rappers!!!! DOpe!!! Real Hip Hop!!!!!
 5 years ago '08        #43
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,993 | Props total: 8 8
 Garnet & Gold said:
So many Ls in one picture
If only Gucci Man was in the picture it would be the trifecta of Fail
 5 years ago '08        #44
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,993 | Props total: 8 8
 marcchrome said:



says the fu*k n*gga who has not accomplished not even a quarter of what these artist have done, artistically or financially. where the fu*k have you been or ever done n*gga??? most likely you do not even have a passport. wedgy..?????? wow big words from behind the keyboard. you would get fu*ked where you breath f*ggot. and stop using prodigy's quotes about painting a house you lame fu*k. he and budden squashed that. move on you poor excuse of sh*t. just another ****** rich monkey. go buy a gold chain and get props in ya neighborhood. i will be in greece next week. where will you be??????
what the fu*k do you know??
 5 years ago '10        #45
UrbanLife 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 36 36
What exactly makes this a "lost " for Nas ? This man in chillin in Hawaii right now...living out his dreams, making moves investing in tech companies, magazines and other business outlets. Nas has a legendary & longevity career but those who have not accomplished or seen the success that Nas has been blessed with off of his God given talent since the age of 17 got the nerve to say he " lost."

As Nas stated, "You can hate me now but I won't stop now."
 5 years ago '06        #46
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
avatar space
space
$57,504 | Props total: 36588 36588
at the lady holding her face lmao
 5 years ago '04        #47
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$15,520 | Props total: 6270 6270
time for these n*ggas to work on something in the lab
 5 years ago '10        #48
UrbanLife 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 36 36
 Effit said:
If only Gucci Man was in the picture it would be the trifecta of Fail
You could only dream of having the success of Nasir Jones.
 5 years ago '04        #49
marcchrome 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,080 | Props total: 2781 2781
 Beantown Bully said:

[pic - click to view]





 5 years ago '04        #50
marcchrome 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,080 | Props total: 2781 2781
 Effit said:
what the fu*k do you know??


i know that captain save a hoe a.ss n*ggas like your self loves to defend bi*ch a.ss fu*k boys.
just like the other f*g who ran his mouth about an artist who has seen and done waaaaaaay more than that little f*ggot will ever see in his life time.
 5 years ago '04        #51
marcchrome 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,080 | Props total: 2781 2781
 UrbanLife said:
What exactly makes this a "lost " for Nas ? This man in chillin in Hawaii right now...living out his dreams, making moves investing in tech companies, magazines and other business outlets. Nas has a legendary & longevity career but those who have not accomplished or seen the success that Nas has been blessed with off of his God given talent since the age of 17 got the nerve to say he " lost."

As Nas stated, "You can hate me now but I won't stop now."






 5 years ago '13        #52
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,259 | Props total: 12345 12345
Hip-Hop Won!

 5 years ago '13        #53
kwest 4040 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$493 | Props total: 180 180
Real hip hop non of that Kendrick Lamar bullsh*t!
 5 years ago '05        #54
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
That's a strong picture right there.
 5 years ago '05        #55
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 kwest 4040 said:
Real hip hop non of that Kendrick Lamar bullsh*t!
How can you possibly say Kendrick isn't "real hip hop?" I mean, I understand if you don't like his flow or some sh*t, but is he not a lyrical artist who tries to put content and artistry in his songs? C'mon man, I swear, the Kendrick hate is just plain retarded at this point.
 05-02-2013, 04:45 AM         #56
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
age catchin up w/ nas
 05-02-2013, 07:21 AM         #57
eouia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll allow it...
 5 years ago '06        #58
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
hip hop won.

awkward wiggers still using "nas lost" to fit in lost.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
56 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
73 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
103 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
52 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
147 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
111 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy