Yelawolf GOES IN On Black Rappers Practicing Devil Worship & Illuminati In Hip Hop

most viewed right now
 141
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
181 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Drake- I’m Upset
376 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-02-2013, 10:16 AM         #81
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SE Texas713 said:
Lucifer was the king of music in heaven
chief covering angel...make you think sh*t aint wrong, while you're in a hellstorm...then uncover you...then its all bad...and you potentially lose faith or curse "god".
 5 years ago '05        #82
Demboyz746 
space
avatar space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 115 115
The host said he really dont care about Jesus.. Hmm aight then... So what does he care about then? being a Atheus..
 5 years ago '12        #83
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,631 | Props total: 13555 13555
This sh*t has been going on for years. I think I heard someone say James Brown even had a cape with an image of 5 point pentagram on it. And it aint just black folk doing this sh*t. Does yelawolf even know who he's signed too? Last time I checked, Iovine is a evil muthafu*ka himself.


Last edited by daman729; 05-02-2013 at 11:09 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #84
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,386 | Props total: 311 311
^Yup. Yela one of the few white boys that will ever admit that sh*t. They say you have to be in the "know" to really know. So if fu*king raping little boys in churches and fu*king animals is what that life is about, leave it to Beaver and Cleaver. Cause black culture (Hip Hop) and that other sh*t dont mix. You seen what happened to BIG, Eazy E, and Pac for playing with it
 5 years ago '07        #85
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 1570 1570
 Trilluminati GA said:
that bald head guy in the pic with Sammy was one sick and twisted person unintentionally funny too

[B]“When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed.”





thats what martin said in that one episode after he came back from the cult, where he had his hair half braided and half afro




[video - click to view]




6:56
 05-02-2013, 11:36 AM         #86
E Bizzness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TRUE
 5 years ago '05        #87
Martel 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,080 | Props total: 3229 3229
worship whoever you want b. im smart enough to know crazy can come from a church of Satan or a church of Christ. history tells us there have been way more people k!lled "for God" than for Satan. rep ya pentagrams and upside down crosses, idgaf.
 05-02-2013, 11:55 AM         #88
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:



thats what martin said in that one episode after he came back from the cult, where he had his hair half braided and half afro







6:56
kind of scary to think that the show had basically paid homage to the satanist by quoting him. and the fu*k up part about it, none of us were the wisest as to what they were doing until now.

maybe that's why Martin lost his mind and was running around a.ss nekkid with the pistola
 05-02-2013, 11:59 AM         #89
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
lord half-mercy
 05-02-2013, 11:59 AM         #90
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
worship whoever you want b. im smart enough to know crazy can come from a church of Satan or a church of Christ. history tells us there have been way more people k!lled "for God" than for Satan. rep ya pentagrams and upside down crosses, idgaf.
same way I feel for the most part, only thing I add to it is as long as it doesn't inflict injustice and/or harm upon your fellow human's
 5 years ago '04        #91
shadow_boxer 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,335 | Props total: 919 919
 BiZz said:
I feel the same way as the interviewer. I don't give a fu*k about Jesus. But the whole Satan sh*t is wack.



wwww.contradiction.org.biz.gov


[video - click to view]


I know you dont know me, but as a stranger I ask you to please atleast reconsider your thinking. Or at least keep this in the back of your head so that one day you may decide to reconsider


Last edited by shadow_boxer; 05-02-2013 at 12:28 PM..
 05-02-2013, 12:27 PM         #92
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadow_boxer said:
so you agree satan exist but dont accept Jesus..... BOY ARE YOU A FOOL?



wwww.contradiction.org.biz.gov

I think you misunderstood his posting, he said he felt the same way as the interviewer and that the satan sh*t was wack as in "I don't believe in God, but I think people playing the satan roll is bullsh*t" doesn't mean he thinks Satan is real and Jesus isn't.
 5 years ago '07        #93
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,936 | Props total: 5447 5447
 CA$H MONEY said:
Yeh but they weren't ALL OVER THE TV or the RADIO back then......Yea a few cats I knew listened to them all those cats you mentioned and their Predecessor....Brotha Lynch Hung, but their music wasn't pushed on BET, MTV, MAINSTREAM radio either........It took almost a year after Thuggush, Ruggish Bone dropped for them to even get airplay on my city's radio stations. The Owner of the best one at the time always said she'd never play it because of its darkness...She knew the effect it wouldve had......Of course Clear Channel bought her out a few years after that......
Umm Bone Thugs were all over tv, radio, and all of their videos were top 5 on mtv and bet, with 4 platinum albums. you guys are showing your ignorance for hip hop history with each post.
 5 years ago '07        #94
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,936 | Props total: 5447 5447
matter of fact, bone had that occult sh*t, playing on that board in their videos when they were in their prime.
 05-02-2013, 02:17 PM         #95
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
matter of fact, bone had that occult sh*t, playing on that board in their videos when they were in their prime.
I agree with you, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony has always been into the Occult practices, some of the members have even public (via interviews) expressed how they utilized the Quiji(sp?) board to try and contact Eazy-E.

Occult sciences/practices are only negative when used in a negative manner. regardless of your religious preference or choice you have to admit, the only difference between and Angle and a Demon is who that entity follows/works for. Yes, their are some negative entities out there who does nothing but cause problems, but when you look at it from a non-subjective standpoint... Occult Sciences/Practices have practical real-world applications when used in a mature and responsible manner.

Personal opinions though
 5 years ago '10        #96
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 eouia said:
Watch it...
Is that is for me? If so Watch what?

 cankstoochie said:



thats what martin said in that one episode after he came back from the cult, where he had his hair half braided and half afro








6:56
I knew I remembered that nonsense from somewhere. Bro Rock Would seem more harmless if it was a random episode but that was an episode about occult sh*t. Not my n*gga Marty Mar

 M4Maytion said:
kind of scary to think that the show had basically paid homage to the satanist by quoting him. and the fu*k up part about it, none of us were the wisest as to what they were doing until now.

maybe that's why Martin lost his mind and was running around a.ss nekkid with the pistola
the insanity trips, the cross dressing.....



 M4Maytion said:
I agree with you, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony has always been into the Occult practices, some of the members have even public (via interviews) expressed how they utilized the Quiji(sp?) board to try and contact Eazy-E.

Occult sciences/practices are only negative when used in a negative manner. regardless of your religious preference or choice you have to admit, the only difference between and Angle and a Demon is who that entity follows/works for. Yes, their are some negative entities out there who does nothing but cause problems, but when you look at it from a non-subjective standpoint... Occult Sciences/Practices have practical real-world applications when used in a mature and responsible manner.

Personal opinions though

I'm older and wiser now, that sh*t aint cool @ all. Wasn't cool then either, I didnt never try none of that sh*t when I was younger. I jus jammed the music.
 05-02-2013, 04:45 PM         #97
M4Maytion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:


I'm older and wiser now, that sh*t aint cool @ all. Wasn't cool then either, I didnt never try none of that sh*t when I was younger. I jus jammed the music.
i respect that, and I wasn't promoting it as a "You should try it" type of thing, but it is what it is. I can't knock the next man/woman for their personal held beliefs, as long as it doesn't cause harm to anyone else or is push upon me, I have to respect it.
 5 years ago '08        #98
The N 545 heat pts545
space
avatar space
space
$49,431 | Props total: 25191 25191
He saw the Asap pic praying to baphomet sh*t

This dude needs to realize Eminem always does satanic sh*t to

Devil adlibs and all that.
 5 years ago '07        #99
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 1570 1570
 The N said:
He saw the Asap pic praying to baphomet sh*t

This dude needs to realize Eminem always does satanic sh*t to

Devil adlibs and all that.


eminem is a shock rapper and so is bizarre. you can't take them serious.
 5 years ago '07        #100
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,343 | Props total: 6472 6472
 Trilluminati GA said:
that bald head guy in the pic with Sammy was one sick and twisted person unintentionally funny too

“When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed.”

“Hair on a man's chest is thought to denote strength. The gorilla is the most powerful of bipeds and has hair on every place on his body except for his chest.”




thats the dumbest sh*t ever lol whoever followed him lost @ life period esp following his satanist bible

Now wat the f*ggot a.ss Saurkrat guy that Jay-Z looks up to was talking about?
You're talking about Aleister Crowley bruh. And he was sick and twisted too..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
32 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside May 26 - Reporter trashes the entire women's movement with fake attack ..
39 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside They are all tall and thick which is very intimidating
46 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
91 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside Reboot your router
41 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy