Ray J Speaks On Smashing Kim Kardashian While Pregnant & If He Smashes It Better Than Kanye West

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '10        #101
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 Theboybreblue said:
n*ggas really in here actin like they would pass up wifin Kim K. Like you gotta better lookin bi*ch. Aha look if Kim k came knockin on yo door n*ggas would let her in, yaw so fony! Aha
I would and have dogged bad hoes out b4. If beauty is your determining factor for choosing prepare for a lifetime of side d!ck. Just drag her and pass her, are you that much of a square to understand that?
 5 years ago '13        #102
SoulBrotha91 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 1039 1039
 Pleasure Boy said:
I was my gf's 1st, i've been with some beautiful hoes but NEVER and i repeat NEVER wifed one, well thats after a hoe broke my heart when i was 14 years old and she was my very 1st gf...

I learned very early in life that hoes aint sh*t... Ye lost i dont care how much money Kim got, if you wife a girl with a history at least let it be someone that broke up for some real sh*t, and not someone who used her pus*y to become famous... Theres a difference between a hoe and someone who broke up with people for whatever reasons, if your girl got a s3xtape with another n*gga and you still wifed her thats on you... Dont expect everyone to be ok with that, a hoe will always be a hoe and Rihanna is proof of that... My girl may not be perfect, but its better than the loud bi*ches i use to date
Word! I've only been in 2 relationships. One was official and we were each others first love. the other one I went out wit was a chick who was just playin games and didn't give a damn about me which didn't last no longer than 2 weeks. I've never dated a hoe or a chick that had a wide known history for hookin up wit dudes even mutual friends just to let them run up in and smash while not once making an effort to settle down with anyone. Besides there's a huge difference between love & lust. When u love a girl you're dedicated to her and you love her just as much as you love your family. when you lust you're just simply aiming for s3xual pleasure a "hit & quit" or "one night stand", there's no love involved in that whatsoever. Love is eternal, lust is temporary. Not one day in my life have I ever thought of making a wh0ore who doesn't respect herself the women I spend the rest of my life with nor will it happen now.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
78 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
108 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
50 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy