Ray J Speaks On Smashing Kim Kardashian While Pregnant & If He Smashes It Better Than Kanye West

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-01-2013, 05:51 PM         #61
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
assassinate her character
 5 years ago '07        #62
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
 Kaliz ChamP said:
A lot of fronting going on over here hahahaha so lets see, if any of y'all were to be seen out with Kim, three things would happen. You're going to get paid, you're going to become famous and you will also get more box thrown your way than the regular bi*ches in your biology class that walk by you. Stop fronting, be it she gets around or not, she caking money off her name. Fashion, appearences and a T.V show.. And you herbs is worried about a s3x tape that dropped a while ago.. Get your games up. Cause trust me, the bi*ch you holding hands with whos only income is her financial aid check has fu*ked n*ggas for a ride
i bet you would suck ibakas d!ck for a ride. lmao
 5 years ago '13        #63
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Lmao

He forgot if her pus*y was good or not.

On top of that he is only winning temporarily and will fade back behind brandy's shado and even Brandy is behind her shadow these days. She barely shines

Kanye lost cause he got Kim pregant and she gonna fu*k him over and take all his money.

HE should have listened to his own song.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #64
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,253 | Props total: 12508 12508
where is the full length video at seems like they only got that 5 minute sh*t on the net...but ray j need to let it go before he run into one of those good music members.
 5 years ago '04        #65
Freaker1 
space
space
$1,962 | Props total: 460 460
The questions...

Kanye made his own choice and he has to live with the facts. Must be love.
It's not about being first. It's about the obivous fact that Kim is or "was" a Gold digger.

Me personally, I would have sent her a.ss to next dude.
 5 years ago '13        #66
412Sadom 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,372 | Props total: 1896 1896
yall n*ggaz be frontin
 5 years ago '10        #67
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13652 13652
 noverum said:
Somebody needs to stamp this fallacious meme out asap. This sh*t is not complicated. Ever taken an economics class? Ever heard of the 'supply and demand' concept?
If the average single woman walked up to the average single man on the street and offered him s3x, no strings attached, do you think he'd turn it down?

Now, if you consider yourself average; go down the street and find a 6/10 female, and offer her s3x for free - then let us know how it goes.
I wish you luck in beating your s3xual harassment charge.
from an intelligent perspective.....
shame you have to break down simple mathematics down for these squares

Grown Man Ish said:
But hes not fu*king her anymore.....so that doesnt even make any sense
How do you know that? She cheated on her husband.

thergs said:
so when a dude fu*ks a lot of women he's not a ho and when a woman marries him she's not marrying a ho, but when a woman fu*ks a lot of dudes and marries a dude she's a ho.

people sleep w/ who they want to sleep with. fu*k it as long you're happy with the person and they a good person who cares? If however they're old ways are a hint of their behavior (disloyalty, etc) then that makes sense.

Kanye done fu*ked a lot of woman but he's not the one people are dissing. Double standards. At the end of the day, if Kanye and Kim are happy and they're getting money then who cares about the guy's she's been with...except people behind the keyboard not doing sh*t.

Are ya'll looking for them to be a role model couple or some sh*t? Then look to Obama and Michelle. These are super star entertainers not people who you need to model your life around.
Are you a man that had your father in your life? Seriously? Thats woman's logic. A key that opens many locks is a damn good key but a lock that is opened by many locks aint worth a damn. thank I'm lying ask any father if he's gonna teach his daughter how to be a c*m dumpster.

Obonga said:
fu*ked kim k while she was preggo?

kanye finna have this man destroyed.
Ray J could be lying his a.ss off.
 5 years ago '11        #68
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,253 | Props total: 12508 12508
kim is he true pimp in this sh*t she work her pus*y right until she hit a next egg Kim followed Paris Hilton blueprint and improvised on that bi*ch... Kim is a sneaky chick she got the guilt grin like Paris.
 05-01-2013, 07:40 PM         #69
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel Ray J, you know with the whole she used me to get on, so why cant I do the same, but bruh.....
 5 years ago '07        #70
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
The difference between kim and Superhead is the amount of money they have in the bank. Kim comes from a wealthy family. Other than that, the two are the same. Superhead could not pay me enough money to marry or date her although I would gladly smash her to high heaven. Kim is no different
 05-01-2013, 07:44 PM         #71
blovelyb 510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MajorD said:

4:22

so disrepectful to ask that,

rude jude is hilarious
yo this whole conversation was a big joke and rude jude was enjoying hisself too. LMAO!
 5 years ago '06        #72
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
why is this disrespectful lil' muthafu*ka tryin to act like he didn't make this song for her?

the lyrics are plain as day, and he even got the Kim K. lookalike in the video...

cat is tryin to profit off bein reckless... and he is... it is what it is...
 5 years ago '04        #73
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
lol @ this sad a.ss n!gga attempt to stay relevant

he gone fukk around and make E give the kardashians more money for the show
 5 years ago '11        #74
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Spiffy said:
my girl been with since middle school, nice try

first I thought you was a captain save a ho, but your protection for kanye only shows me you are gay as fu*k, d!ck in the b00ty hole f*g
Been with since middle school? Those usually are the ones that are getting smashed on the daily freshmen year in college. If she hasn't already been to college, you better cuff her tight and not let her go. That body count gonna blossom by end of first year. Then she'll realize she aint getting wifed and try to come back to you like nothing happened.

Kanye knew his girl's history before he got with her so he's not a sucka. The sucka are the ones who wifin hoes that already been ran through and everybody knows but him.

5 years ago '04        #75
Freaker1 
space
space
$1,962 | Props total: 460 460
 Kadillac87 said:
Kanye knew his girl's history before he got with her so he's not a sucka. The sucka are the ones who wifin hoes that already been ran through and everybody knows but him.

[pic - click to view]

05-01-2013, 08:22 PM         #76
Analytical One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy said:
you know my girl better then me? my man, even if my chick cheated on me tommorow, no fu*ks will be given. I unlike you and mr west over here, dont love them hoes and will never put the cape on. Just cuz you got a wh0ore as a gf dont mean every man does. I know this subject is real personal for you seeing how your chick convinced you "all girls fu*k around with over 10 guys" but you need to let it go. Your chick a ho, plain and simple. She sucked many dudes off in college, and gargled c*m for mouth wash.

why are you mad? is it cuz you aint satisfying your girl like the other guys did? and I aint a white boy you d!ckhead.
As I said, drop a link to the Twitter/Facebook if you got a problem with me acknowledging the fact that your girls a wh0ore, or dead all that tough guy talk white boy.
 5 years ago '10        #77
space
space
 nwadei said:
The difference between kim and Superhead is the amount of money they have in the bank. Kim comes from a wealthy family. Other than that, the two are the same. Superhead could not pay me enough money to marry or date her although I would gladly smash her to high heaven. Kim is no different

BINGO. fu*k them hoes and pass em, not save em.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 05-01-2013 at 08:30 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #78
space
space
 Freaker1 said:

[pic - click to view]

Laugh if you want but the chances of finding a girl with a low body count these days past the age of 20 is extremely low. You would rather know the dirt before you get into a relationship rather than find out 2 years in when some n*gga post her nud3s on twitter

5 years ago '10        #79
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Laugh if you want but the chances of finding a girl with a low body count these days past the age of 20 is extremely low. You would rather know the dirt before you get into a relationship rather than find out 2 years in when some n*gga post her nud3s on twitter

bruh, all girls are nots.luts & hoes. btw It's nothing wrong with being single with no wife as a young man.
 5 years ago '11        #80
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
bruh, all girls are nots.luts & hoes. btw It's nothing wrong with being single with no wife as a young man.
Not all girls ares.luts or hoes. 90% of women have history though. Some may have only smashed 3 dudes. Some may have smashed 20+. They all act like they smashed 0 though. You don't want to be paying 2013 Mercedes Benz prices for a 1977 Pinto because you didn't check the HoeFax

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy