Ray J Speaks On Smashing Kim Kardashian While Pregnant & If He Smashes It Better Than Kanye West

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
71 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-01-2013, 04:27 PM         #41
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ray j is such a clown man
 5 years ago '05        #42
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
And I prob have more compassion for the issue knowing im rich and cuteand have done alott to alott of peoples future wives.......your bitterness prob comes from the fact that u look the way u do and prob got rejected from more chicks than I came on.....therefore u end up mad at bi*ches....and I just get over it

Dont mean to be mean....
 5 years ago '04        #43
realkilla3 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 2516 2516
[QUOTE=DEDOS;27004961]why kanye stans so upset. kim kardashian is the injustries
c*m bucket.. kanye lost for having a kid with that broad[QUOTE=DEDOS;27004961]

Seems like you and your educators lost way more than kanye did!

Last edited by realkilla3; 05-01-2013 at 04:40 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #44
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Stupid Fresh said:
I always thought Rude Jude was black

he sounds like an old crip
My n*gga Rude Jude blew up from the Jenny Jones talk show. That n*gga was brought on from those "not to hot" episodes where the girl brings the bully back on the show. That n*gga started roasting everybody.
 5 years ago '06        #45
DASKCREW1 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,404 | Props total: 625 625
the sh*t dudes out here be glorifying
 05-01-2013, 04:41 PM         #46
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ye gonna snap. sh*t is obvious. He too emotional for this nonsense. Rofl at people thinking they "know" exactly everything their woman does. You got a high paying, demanding career? Yes? Then you're not up your broads a.ss every minute. It's one thing to trust your woman. It's another thing to be flat out delusional.
 05-01-2013, 04:44 PM         #47
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Its funny to me when u clowns say sh*t like this just cause this bi*ch had a private tape leak out and u only know of a handful of dudes she fu*ked wit..

Like these bi*ches yall kissin in mouth eryday are any better...

Exactly! These lame n*ggas act as if their hoes don't got a history with other n*ggas as well. All of you n*ggas girls got a history with another n*gga and that's a fact! Only difference between Kim and every other chick out there is that her sh*t got leaked and she made the cardinal mistake of giving that pus*y to a lame n*gga like Ray J... Aka Brandys litte brother, aka one hit wonder, aka the n*gga that was getting clowned and intimidated by his own bi*ches on his reality show! I mean, did n*ggas forgot how lame this n*gga was? You know this n*gga career is terrible when he got it bring his past again to become relevant. In the end, Kim K is going to continued to be filthy rich, Kanye gone still be that n*gga in the music biz and Ray J gone be forgotten or performing at state fairs.
 5 years ago '04        #48
thergs 43 heat pts43
space
space
$653 | Props total: 408 408
[.............]

Last edited by thergs; 10-17-2015 at 03:52 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #49
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,838 | Props total: 9787 9787
Half yall n*ggas talking sh*t don't know if ya moms sucked off the football team back in high school. I wouldn't wife aknown hoe but to each his own.
 05-01-2013, 04:50 PM         #50
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LYTE said:
no save a hoe sh*t but hoe can some1 lose by doing wtf they want?
Kayne liked her. He got with her. The end.

Real n*ggas but more importantly grown men dont care about your past. There's no better time than the present 1 at hand/
Plus, is Kim that big of a hoe compared to other bi*ches around? Lets see, when she was fu*king with Ray J they were together for a little bit, then she was with Reggie Bush for a few years, then she was with nobody but didn't do much and later mess with Kris Humphries, married him but we know what happen there. And now, Kanye and they been together for a minute, so how is she a hoe when we all know bi*ches that are out here fu*king with at least 5 n*ggas or more in less than 30 days? And lets not forget she's built a business all on her own while you got bi*ches out here that fu*k mass n*ggas but can't afford a happy meal.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 05-01-2013 at 04:54 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #51
KUKOC 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,769 | Props total: 1376 1376

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #52
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,688 | Props total: 13205 13205
We officially need a rayj smiley
 5 years ago '11        #53
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 HipHopFactz said:
Ye getting sh*tted on

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

05-01-2013, 05:13 PM         #54
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Obonga said:
fu*ked kim k while she was preggo?

kanye finna have this man destroyed.
He don't have to... He did it on his own. His career wasn't going nowhere and this sh*t right here just put an end to it. He has gone from "establish" singer to a B rated reality star.

And it's funny how everyone says that Kim is a hoe... But did we forget about Beyonce and her past? And if not Beyonce, what about Alicia Keys fu*king with a married Swizz Beats? With Beyonce she can still get a pass, but Alicia Keys knew the n*gga was married and help his a.ss cheat on his wife. But how come nobody gives her sh*t about it?
 5 years ago '04        #55
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,955 | Props total: 1570 1570
HAHAHAHAHAHA this sh*t is funny as hell
 5 years ago '04        #56
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2451 2451
 Spiffy said:
you know my girl better then me? my man, even if my chick cheated on me tommorow, no fu*ks will be given. I unlike you and mr west over here, dont love them hoes and will never put the cape on. Just cuz you got a wh0ore as a gf dont mean every man does. I know this subject is real personal for you seeing how your chick convinced you "all girls fu*k around with over 10 guys" but you need to let it go. Your chick a ho, plain and simple. She sucked many dudes off in college, and gargled c*m for mouth wash.

why are you mad? is it cuz you aint satisfying your girl like the other guys did? and I aint a white boy you d!ckhead.

Why the fu*k you been with one bi*ch since middle school if you don't give a fu*k about her??? I call bullsh*t bruh... Miss me with that fronting sh*t... yo a.ss know gotdamn well you been with a bi*ch since middle school and she fu*k over you then yo a.ss gone be hurt... And ain't nothing wrong with that... n*ggas hurt too... Just don't fu*king come in here acting like u something u not... You either stupid or in love n*gga... Or both...
 5 years ago '10        #57
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,429 | Props total: 6603 6603
at the questions.. Wanting to know about another mans d!ck game compared to another'

5 years ago '04        #58
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
its a whole lot of cupcakin in this thread.

all the bi*ches in the world..and you tryin to justify pipin the same ones you know mad other n*ggas piped.
 5 years ago '05        #59
TheChief 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,185 | Props total: 9378 9378
 305Lars said:

[pic - click to view]

:
 5 years ago '12        #60
noverum 
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
 thergs said:
so when a dude fu*ks a lot of women he's not a ho and when a woman marries him she's not marrying a ho, but when a woman fu*ks a lot of dudes and marries a dude she's a ho.
Somebody needs to stamp this fallacious meme out asap. This sh*t is not complicated. Ever taken an economics class? Ever heard of the 'supply and demand' concept?
If the average single woman walked up to the average single man on the street and offered him s3x, no strings attached, do you think he'd turn it down?

Now, if you consider yourself average; go down the street and find a 6/10 female, and offer her s3x for free - then let us know how it goes.
I wish you luck in beating your s3xual harassment charge.

Last edited by noverum; 05-01-2013 at 05:45 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy