Honey Badger wont sign without guaranteed money

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
kurtd225 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$8,539 | Props total: 398 398
Well Dallas should have paired him and clayborn up
 5 years ago '07        #22
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Youngin19 said:
n*ggas acting like he was snorting coke

it's weed, there is nothing wrong with smoking weed and it shouldn't even be illegal. Yall bi*chass f*ggots the reason the sh*t still illegal right now.
Apparently he cared more about weed then playing football at LSU and being taken seriously in the NFL because multiple failed drug tests proved that.

He may like football, but he apparently put weed above it.

Again, why should anyone believe he's going to change now? The money?
 5 years ago '08        #23
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,107 | Props total: 195 195
If anything guarantee him money and put in the contract that his contract becomes voided if he fails a drug test. Close case
 04-30-2013, 01:48 PM         #24
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brazidee said:
But it's illegal..he knows it's illegal and that he has plenty to lose and yet he continues to do it, jeopardizing his future. This shows a lack of maturity, is that someone you'd want to shell out millions of dollars to?
n*gga said it's illegal and not following the law is a sign of immaturity
you know what else was illegal? a black man running away from his slave master. alcohol used to be illegal, abortion, adultery, sodomy, interracial marriage. n*gga fu*k the law, especially dumb a.ss ones that make no fu*kin sense. Muhfu*kas harping on weed are stupid
 04-30-2013, 01:52 PM         #25
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
you know what else was illegal? a black man running away from his slave master. alcohol used to be illegal, abortion, adultery, sodomy, interracial marriage. n*gga fu*k the law, especially dumb a.ss ones that make no fu*kin sense. Muhfu*kas harping on weed are stupid
You sound like a winner.
 5 years ago '04        #26
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,342 | Props total: 11062 11062
 Youngin19 said:
In brazidee defense, there is an expression in life called 'playing the game'.

Honey Badger has no fu*kin clue what this is, and that is not a good sign at all.
 5 years ago '04        #27
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Youngin19 said:
n*ggas acting like he was snorting coke

it's weed, there is nothing wrong with smoking weed and it shouldn't even be illegal. Yall bi*chass f*ggots the reason the sh*t still illegal right now.
I believe he was doing more than weed... Weed is what got him arrested but before that he had already been suspended for failing drug tests... I don't think they ever said why he failed the drug tests but he checked into a drug rehab program and I don't know any real cases of anyone going to rehab for weed... It's not addictive... So I think he was doing more than weed... That is just a guess though
 5 years ago '12        #28
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 brazidee said:
I don't understand how Da'Rick Rogers goes undrafted and this scumbag gets picked in the 3rd round. Rogers dominated his a.ss too
No he didn't bi*ch stop making sh*t up.
 5 years ago '07        #29
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
My nig gonna take that an buy a pound of that cali
 5 years ago '12        #30
space
space
space
 dre03 said:
I believe he was doing more than weed... Weed is what got him arrested but before that he had already been suspended for failing drug tests... I don't think they ever said why he failed the drug tests but he checked into a drug rehab program and I don't know any real cases of anyone going to rehab for weed... It's not addictive... So I think he was doing more than weed... That is just a guess though
He had to go to the rehab for his image . That man a weed head, mn don't fu*k with no other sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #31
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
I dont blame him the Cards are acting like he's due 20 mill in guaranteed money from where he was picked. The 69th pick last year got 671k roughly, throw a clause in there and call it a day.
 04-30-2013, 02:55 PM         #32
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee504 said:
No he didn't bi*ch stop making sh*t up.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #33
space
space
space
 brazidee said:
At the end of the day dude had 63 yards . That's not dominating. The 1st one he tipped and had good coverage on 2 of 3 plays.

Get the fu*k outta here Revis gets beat from time to time. He didn't allow 100+ yards so that is irreverent.
 5 years ago '06        #34
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 kurtd225 said:
Well Dallas should have paired him and clayborn up

Carr plays the position at a very high level, if anything he would have been brought in to play safety.

We didn't even have a chance to make a play for the kid in the 3rd though, he was gone before either of our picks. If Matthieu keeps his head on straight, great chance he's better than our 3rd round pick, Wilcox. But I'll take the better character guy in this scenario and though he is a project, I do expect him to start if not by week 14 then the opening of next season no doubt. the best thing about our draft, not ONE single player of the 8 selected missed a single game last year due to suspension or injury. Jerry finally did that right.
 5 years ago '12        #35
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,724 | Props total: 18310 18310
 eLLz said:
earn your money. he's certainly talented enough, don't fail your drug tests & you'll get paid. sounds reasonable as fu*k to me. it's not like it's a performance incentive based contract where they're requiring the n*gga to return 5 interceptions for touchdowns.
He passed his combine drug test. Pay the kid. I have no problem with extra drug testing but to deny him his 670k AFTER drafting him is just stupid as fu*k.

Last edited by Cloud 420; 04-30-2013 at 04:53 PM..
 04-30-2013, 04:59 PM         #36
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brazidee said:
Shut the fu*k up Louisiana scum...I hope another hurricane comes and finishes what Katrina started
Really dude?

When is the last time the Bills made the playoffs?
 5 years ago '07        #37
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
So let me get this straight, are dudes in here bent out of shape that if he gets caught using AGAIN, he won't get money?

So you're saying even if he fu*ks up AGAIN(having already fu*ked up at LSU) that he should get paid no matter what.

Because as long as he doesn't fu*k up, he gets paid.

Dudes in here are acting like he won't see a dollar this season

And it's not like they're just gonna cut him for no reason, dude is making pennies.
 5 years ago '05        #39
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
I wouldnt sign either, fu*k them n*ggas
 5 years ago '04        #40
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,043 | Props total: 19740 19740
He shouldn't sign a non guaranteed contract tho.... they picked him much higher than anyone expected so therefore they should honor it.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy