most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
if boxden's favorite ignorant rap artist said some dumb sh*t and wrote #paycheck after it, ya'll women hating f*ggots would slob him no doubt. i swear ya'll some closet a.ss homos
 5 years ago '04        #22
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 BuckedCrazy said:
did she spell paycheck wrong or something,why yall mad
LMAOOOOOO so much anger in this thread.

I've seem less frustration in race war threads on BX.

Like she wrote the article about herself. She got paid to do a V/O job, nothing else.

@ #paycheck though, I'm stealing that
 5 years ago '08        #23
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17150 17150
Houser Bros DP her?

5 years ago '10        #24
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #25
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
people mad as hell for no reason

she like

[pic - click to view]

while y'all mad as hell
 5 years ago '04        #26
B-Moore 
space
space
$113 | Props total: 21 21
 Oh Finesse said:
y'all wanna talk about n*ggas in this thread gettin mad over 'nothin' and sayin 'it's not that serious', bring that sh*t to the bxsc or the fu*kin phone section or the hip hop spot or the shoe section

we all have different views and opinions and passion, I just so happen to love video games.. this sh*t is a culture and we don't need fu*kin people like this lady who probably never picked up the sticks talkin about #paycheck barging into the game and having no passion for it other than the money.. even if there are other people in this lane doin that keep that sh*t to yourselves.

like I said, bring that talk to the other sections cause this isn't the only place on boxden where n*ggas get upset or feel a certain way about sh*t. how about you go have a talk with the armchairs gm's in the sportscenter who would probably physically a.ssault somebody over their favorite team or player.. tell them 'it isn't that serious'.. like sports is a fu*kin religion

or how about go have a sit down with the coons in the tech section who argue like republicans and democrats over whether an iphone or samsung is better.

if you can't understand where I'm comin from.
You are bi*chmade.
 5 years ago '12        #27
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
I always wondered about the voice actors playing parts in video games, and whether or not they took the job seriously, or considered it nothing more than a peripheral payday between bigger and better things. Maybe it's common for a video game's voice-over cast to take their respective roles so apathetically, but when you play games like Metal Gear Solid, Witcher or Mass Effect, it's hard to believe that those characters are brought to life by actors with the same mercenary attitude that this woman ('actress'?) is displaying.

David Hayter takes pay cuts to help a video game franchise he cares for succeed, while this woman barely gives a fu*k about her craft other than in the form of its #paycheck.

I can't work out if GTA lost here, or the video game industry as a whole did.

Last edited by noverum; 05-01-2013 at 04:03 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #28
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
BX takes GTA way too seriously.
 5 years ago '11        #29
space
space
space
You're right, it is about the industry as a whole, I'm sorry. But still, you're taking this way too seriously. Who cares how much she knows about her own job or that she's more about the paycheck? There's a reason Rockstar hired her. They believe she had enough talent to bring something to their game. She's undoubtedly in the trailer (probably the wife) so as long as she sounds good and believable (which she does to a certain degree) then it's all fine. I couldn't care less how she feels about her job.
 5 years ago '05        #30
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
i havent got a paycheck...ever
 5 years ago '05        #31
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 Rubix said:
if boxden's favorite ignorant rap artist said some dumb sh*t and wrote #paycheck after it, ya'll women hating f*ggots would slob him no doubt. i swear ya'll some closet a.ss homos
#pwned #realsh*t #iliked!ck
 5 years ago '07        #32
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
yall expect her to work for free just because it's gta?
 5 years ago '11        #33
space
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
That's fine Jessz, but you more than most on this site should know that gamers can be passionate about this stuff. I view this case as a conflict of interest, and it sets the wrong precedent.

That's why I'm taking the dumbass replies in this thread a little more seriously. I'm not gonna explain how I feel again, maybe I'll expand but my feelings on it are basically summed up a few replies above.

Some of these idiots like to argue over phones, over shoes, over sports, over movies.. so why all of a sudden is it so daft to argue over video games? Some hypocritical f*ggots on this url
Actually, I guess you do have a point. Lots of dudes on here are passionate about certain things (even if it doesn't make sense sometimes).
 5 years ago '11        #34
Wes10 1 heat pts
space
space
$572 | Props total: 153 153
some of you n*ggas need some pu$$y.....
 5 years ago '04        #35
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,324 | Props total: 511 511
And most likely we won't know either
 5 years ago '07        #36
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 coolio said:
people mad as hell for no reason

she like

[pic - click to view]

while y'all mad as hell
 Rubix said:

RYLNYC said:
LMAOOOOOO so much anger in this thread.

I've seem less frustration in race war threads on BX.

Like she wrote the article about herself. She got paid to do a V/O job, nothing else.

@ #paycheck though, I'm stealing that
 BuckedCrazy said:
did she spell paycheck wrong or something,why yall mad
 Wes10 said:
some of you n*ggas need some pu$$y.....
 5 years ago '08        #37
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
 Oh Finesse said:
That's fine Jessz, but you more than most on this site should know that gamers can be passionate about this stuff. I view this case as a conflict of interest, and it sets the wrong precedent.

That's why I'm taking the dumbass replies in this thread a little more seriously. I'm not gonna explain how I feel again, maybe I'll expand but my feelings on it are basically summed up a few replies above.

Some of these idiots like to argue over phones, over shoes, over sports, over movies.. so why all of a sudden is it so daft to argue over video games? Some hypocritical f*ggots on this url
Yeah, but you're not arguing about anything that even makes sense.... that's why.

Actors work for money. Wait until you can judge her performance for yourself.

You don't have to be a games fan to act in one, either.
 05-01-2013, 07:43 PM         #38
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people dont like women bc they get easy money. people on here talking all day about ya she a model but she aint a super model. or she does voice over for gta but thats as good as her career gonna get. in real life people hate on their peers like that when they do well. and thats well at anything, sports, making money, hot wife, just anything. people generally dont like to see other people do well.
 05-01-2013, 08:07 PM         #39
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
went thru the whole damn thread and not 1 person in here posted any pics of her

yall disappoint me
 5 years ago '05        #40
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,816 | Props total: 2614 2614
 Oh Finesse said:
y'all wanna talk about n*ggas in this thread gettin mad over 'nothin' and sayin 'it's not that serious', bring that sh*t to the bxsc or the fu*kin phone section or the hip hop spot or the shoe section

we all have different views and opinions and passion, I just so happen to love video games.. this sh*t is a culture and we don't need fu*kin people like this lady who probably never picked up the sticks talkin about #paycheck barging into the game and having no passion for it other than the money.. even if there are other people in this lane doin that keep that sh*t to yourselves.

like I said, bring that talk to the other sections cause this isn't the only place on boxden where n*ggas get upset or feel a certain way about sh*t. how about you go have a talk with the armchairs gm's in the sportscenter who would probably physically a.ssault somebody over their favorite team or player.. tell them 'it isn't that serious'.. like sports is a fu*kin religion

or how about go have a sit down with the coons in the tech section who argue like republicans and democrats over whether an iphone or samsung is better.

if you can't understand where I'm comin from.
she's a damn voice actor. you don't need to play video games to be that. that's like getting mad at a foley artist or a soundtrack composer for not being avid gamers. it really is not that serious because her job is to do voice acting. nothing more nothing less. obviously whoever hired her felt the same because they told her nothing about the game and its background. if they didn't care idk why y'all do so much..

Last edited by Martel; 05-01-2013 at 08:20 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy