‘Jersey Shore’ star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro hospitalized

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '10        #41
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
Ronnie in pain right now
 5 years ago '09        #42
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 chasedg said:
thats some pus*y a.ss sh*t who the fu*k goes to the hospital for that bullsh*t
if you only knew how much it hurt, you pretty much p!ss out crystals/rocks and the inside of your p!ss hole... some of em are so big you gotta go to hospital so they can break it down with a laser
 5 years ago '06        #43
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 Spiffy said:
if you only knew how much it hurt, you pretty much p!ss out crystals/rocks and the inside of your p!ss hole... some of em are so big you gotta go to hospital so they can break it down with a laser
Ouch...what caused urs?
 5 years ago '09        #44
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 991 said:
Ouch...what caused urs?
too much salt & alcohol, not enough water. The crystals/rocks go down your kidney slowly & painfully, sometimes they stop then start again a day or so later. I went to the hospital got morphin shot in me, and just pissed it out for 2 days. Whats crazy is I didnt drink no liquids cuz I didnt wanna p!ss it hurt so much, I literally dehydrated for 2 days
 5 years ago '04        #45
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Spiffy said:
 05-01-2013, 03:20 PM         #46
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy said:
too much salt & alcohol, not enough water. The crystals/rocks go down your kidney slowly & painfully, sometimes they stop then start again a day or so later. I went to the hospital got morphin shot in me, and just pissed it out for 2 days. Whats crazy is I didnt drink no liquids cuz I didnt wanna p!ss it hurt so much, I literally dehydrated for 2 days
I could see them carrying you into the hospital like paul in your avy

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #47
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 Spiffy said:
Crazy. I've been drinkin water mainly for the past 3 months and will continue to do so. Hopefully I won't have to deal with that from my previous bad habits.
 5 years ago '06        #48
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,118 | Props total: 1159 1159
 babalou said:
Relax. Its called a lithotripsy. They place you in a device kind of like a tub and a laser is suppose to break apart the stone. That method is not commonly used any more.

The most common procedure is a cystoscopy which is when they go up your urethra, basically the p*nis for men, and into the bladder to retrieve the stone. Most of the time they will place a stent in your ureter, which is the tube between your kidney and your bladder and take it out a few weeks later.
 05-01-2013, 08:09 PM         #49
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chasedg said:
thats some pus*y a.ss

sh*t who the fu*k goes to the hospital for that bullsh*t
some are so big that doctors have to cut a hole n your back to get a tube into your kidney that can break the stone up so you can actually pass it

But props to you if u were manly enough to deal with one

I got insurance so im not about to be doing that
 5 years ago '05        #50
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 Oh Finesse said:
if you had said not enough water and left it at that you would have been alright.

[pic - click to view]

roids and protein have absolutely nothing to do with kidney stones, just sounds like you're upset with pro bodybuilders more than anything
Drinking the protein shakes can cause kidney damage if taken excessively. Not sure about the steroids though. But there has been studies that suggest they can cause kidney damage. So chubs has a point.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago