(video) Charles Barkley reaction to Jason Collins coming out

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-01-2013, 05:03 AM         #81
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsSaleem said:

[pic - click to view]

:c harleshah:
 5 years ago '10        #82
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,955 | Props total: 1961 1961
 PTC said:
Completely off topic, but had black people not been brought into this country as slaves...where would black people be in america? Matter of fact, would there even be any black people in america at a significant %?
Would there be any America as we know it without the labor of black people?
 5 years ago '05        #83
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 4370 4370
 slipnslide85 said:
I'm really dissappointed in Chuck and in Kenny: the "struggle" of being gay is NO WHERE close to what black people in America have had to deal with ( and STILL deal with today)

- gay people weren't dragged into this country to work as slaves and to be treated less than human
- gay people arnt disrespected every day in the media, brainwashed and trained to hate themselves
- gay people havnt been economically blocked & hindered in this country from getting ahead as entire communities
- gay people arnt systematically targeted by the police force to be locked up or k!lled
- (do we need to go on?)

I'm not going to pretend like gay people are immune to bad things, because there are still random idiots that pick on and harass them JUST because they are gay, but gay people have PLENTY of luxuries and support groups that black people do not have

STOP comparing the two
real sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #84
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 3422 3422
 slipnslide85 said:
I'm really dissappointed in Chuck and in Kenny: the "struggle" of being gay is NO WHERE close to what black people in America have had to deal with ( and STILL deal with today)

- gay people weren't dragged into this country to work as slaves and to be treated less than human
- gay people arnt disrespected every day in the media, brainwashed and trained to hate themselves
- gay people havnt been economically blocked & hindered in this country from getting ahead as entire communities
- gay people arnt systematically targeted by the police force to be locked up or k!lled
- (do we need to go on?)

I'm not going to pretend like gay people are immune to bad things, because there are still random idiots that pick on and harass them JUST because they are gay, but gay people have PLENTY of luxuries and support groups that black people do not have

STOP comparing the two
Could of just said "Gay" people aren't a race lol

I have no problem, but why do they feel the need to be letting everyone know? I mean if your gay brah... cool just don't make it "breaking news"
 5 years ago '07        #85
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
 slipnslide85 said:

- (do we need to go on?)

STOP comparing the two
 5 years ago '04        #86
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 slipnslide85 said:

- (do we need to go on?)

STOP comparing the two

This... I was watching nfl AM the other day and this chick tried to compare Jackie Robinson to the f*g in Washington for "breaking a barrier" even the the other white dude was looking at her like hall naw
 5 years ago '13        #87
DatDude504 6 heat pts
space
space
$759 | Props total: 266 266
 Eminence Grise said:
You're doing good because most are in 3-4 times more debt than that.
This, I'm 30 stacks in the hole.
 5 years ago '09        #88
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,091 | Props total: 376 376
 Left Hook said:
He's not comparing every aspect of the struggle, though, rather that black people were and are discriminated just as gays can be as well in our current world. It's the element of discrimination existing, not to what extent they have been discriminated against. He never compared the gay struggle with the black struggle. He said discrimination exists and we should look to empathise to those being subjected to it.

Hone in on the one point that Chuck makes that empathy should start with black people, because out of everyone in America, they've been subjected to most of the domestic travesties the country has experienced in the past two centuries.
 5 years ago '10        #89
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,852 | Props total: 8970 8970
I don't like to even mention the plight of people discriminated on in this country (whether it be Native Americans, Blacks, Hispanics, etc) with the issues that homos3xuals deal with, but I also don't believe in discriminating on people because of their s3xual preference
 5 years ago '06        #90
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
 slipnslide85 said:

- (do we need to go on?)

STOP comparing the two
well put
 05-01-2013, 10:56 AM         #91
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slipnslide85 said:

- (do we need to go on?)

STOP comparing the two
 tnice said:
racism and discrimination two different things
 Kingpin 313 said:
You can hide being gay you can't hide being black

nothing pisses me off more than hearing f*ggots compare their struggles to race
 05-01-2013, 10:57 AM         #92
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:

Go from being discriminated against to discriminating against others. Always loved that clip people need to wake up.
 05-01-2013, 11:09 AM         #93
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I NEVER SEEN THIS!! DAMN ARSENIO WENT OFF!!!!

5 years ago '04        #94
msimania 
space
space
$694 | Props total: 2 2
 Maddog345 said:
Great words from Barkley

yes sir, right on the money
 5 years ago '09        #95
JoEweSt316 5 heat pts
space
space
$329 | Props total: 32 32
 slipnslide85 said:

- (do we need to go on?)

STOP comparing the two
^^^This...I'm sick of this country and their fake support for this so-called community. The only reason any of these corporations lend their support to these people is to get new business...America is just a business
 5 years ago '11        #96
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,856 | Props total: 1453 1453
 slipnslide85 said:

- (do we need to go on?)

STOP comparing the two
Agreed!! Totally...
 5 years ago '10        #97
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 Eminence Grise said:
Poor white trash like myself? I'm black, that's why I know so well what the **** portion of the community does. LOL @ read a book on what really happened. I bet your **** a.ss hasn't read a book since you left school, which is why you didn't recommend a specific title. fu*k outta here.

Ban me for speaking the truth? Shut your degenerate a.ss up. Just like a clown...always trying to silence someone for speaking the truth. I'm this and that, yet your tank head a.ss hasn't deconstructed anything I've said.
white trash isnt always poor... i never said poor. And your not black cause a black person filled with so much self hate would feel obligated to thank anyone that upgraded them on the race chart from black to white trash
also me recommending a book to someone so close minded and ignorant is just silly...

I get it tho... if i was white i would enjoy the solace in the fact that just because of my race i will benefit more for anything i do in life, subconsciously. On the surface I would HAVE to believe that everybody had a fair shot and I somehow prevailed due to my choices.

Ie STFU
 5 years ago '04        #98
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1773 1773
 slipnslide85 said:

- (do we need to go on?)

STOP comparing the two

thats not even what he was saying. You just wanted to about that sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #99
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I agree with this. I hate every time I see a journalist refer to him as the Jackie Robinson of gay athletes. This sh*t isn't anywhere close to what blacks have gone through n the struggle.

I get the "inclusion" aspect but fu*k trying to compare the two past that.
 5 years ago '10        #100
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
s3xism, Homophobia, Religious bigotry, and Racism all have different dynamics. They're similar in some respects...so SOME comparison is okay. In the end if you are OPEN and GAY, you ARE at risk for violence and discrimination. In many states it is LEGAL to fire or not hire someone for being gay

I don't buy this whole "People are entitled to their opinion" nonsense. Don't get me wrong...people should discuss and be open minded. But bigotry is bigotry. We live in a secular state...we Don't compromise with human rights and we shouldn't compromise with gays either.

Negative opinions about an all around good dude like Collins based on his s3xuality should be called for what it is. You don't have to be a bigot to perpetuate bigotry. That's the problem with some people these days, they're unwilling to look in the mirror and ask themselves if they're honestly being bigoted. People should be judged for their character, so any of the so called "opinion" statements by Chuck and others is total bullsh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy