Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-30-2013, 05:10 PM         #41
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha Problum said:
Clearly you didn't comprehend what they were saying, but someone else already broek it down to you. & Yes, gay people are disrespected in the media and brainwashed to hate themselves and to be "normal". I'm sure there are cases of someone not getting a job because of there open orientation, just like there are cases of someone getting a high profile job despite being a person of color. They aren't systematically targetted by police, but they are by society and ridiculed. & I'm surprised that you said black people don't have support groups, are you a moron? We probably have the most support groups out of any ethnicity in the world, you can go to college for free just by being black. Stop being ignorant, if you're indifferent to the plight against homos3xuality then so be it, but if you're going to be a problem that continues to hold our society back then go back to africa. Everybody deserves equality and peace of mind.
You bi*ch a.ss, take up the a.ss pus*y a.ss fu*k boy! Go back to Africa? bi*ch, go back to the closet and get your a.ss tossed like the bi*ch you are! No matter what bullsh*t you trying to sell, gays still got it a lot easier than blacks. At least if you gay you can always hide that sh*t, but can you hide being black? Hell no you can't! Gays aren't getting k!lled by the police or denied to move in certain neighbors or always being represented as the worse in the media. fu*k when I watched TV, they sell that sh*t as if that's normal, so cut the bullsh*t. Nobody got time to hear no fu*king pity party from you f*ggots! Just be happy your a.ss isn't getting hang and deal with the fact that marriage was not made for Adam and Steve.
 5 years ago '05        #42
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 3137 3137
 Eminence Grise said:
Wanna know WHY gay groups have luxuries that y'all don't have? Because they know how to come together, pool their resources (mainly their spending power) and get their voices heard in congress amongst many other places. Whereas, black people can't even come together, let along pool together their spending power (which is said to reach $1.1 trillion by 2015). All these other groups who have felt themselves being discriminated against have come together and lobbied congress (through their spending power) and organized themselves in their own communities to get things done in their favor. The Jews, Latinos, Gays, etc. have all done this. Black people are the only ones who still don't get it. Instead, y'all still listen to outdated civil rights groups and black pastors that have been pimping y'all since the civil war.

04-30-2013, 05:12 PM         #43
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
You bi*ch a.ss, take up the a.ss pus*y a.ss fu*k boy! Go back to Africa? bi*ch, go back to the closet and get your a.ss tossed like the bi*ch you are! No matter what bullsh*t you trying to sell, gays still got it a lot easier than blacks. At least if you gay you can always hide that sh*t, but can you hide being black? Hell no you can't! Gays aren't getting k!lled by the police or denied to move in certain neighbors or always being represented as the worse in the media. fu*k when I watched TV, they sell that sh*t as if that's normal, so cut the bullsh*t. Nobody got time to hear no fu*king pity party from you f*ggots! Just be happy your a.ss isn't getting hang and deal with the fact that marriage was not made for Adam and Steve.
Funny thing is, I'm not even reading all that dumb sh*t you wasted your time typing.
 5 years ago '05        #44
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 servesurite said:
you interpreted that wrong, he wasnt comparing the two, basically they said being black and knowing our history we should be the 1st people to be preaching tolerance and acceptance, strictly based on our past and history
this...
 5 years ago '07        #45
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5866 5866
 slipnslide85 said:
I'm really dissappointed in Chuck and in Kenny: the "struggle" of being gay is NO WHERE close to what black people in America have had to deal with ( and STILL deal with today)

- gay people weren't dragged into this country to work as slaves and to be treated less than human
- gay people arnt disrespected every day in the media, brainwashed and trained to hate themselves
- gay people havnt been economically blocked & hindered in this country from getting ahead as entire communities
- gay people arnt systematically targeted by the police force to be locked up or k!lled
- (do we need to go on?)

I'm not going to pretend like gay people are immune to bad things, because there are still random idiots that pick on and harass them JUST because they are gay, but gay people have PLENTY of luxuries and support groups that black people do not have

STOP comparing the two
Preach my dude
 5 years ago '06        #46
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1795 1795
 slipnslide85 said:
I'm really dissappointed in Chuck and in Kenny: the "struggle" of being gay is NO WHERE close to what black people in America have had to deal with ( and STILL deal with today)

- gay people weren't dragged into this country to work as slaves and to be treated less than human
- gay people arnt disrespected every day in the media, brainwashed and trained to hate themselves
- gay people havnt been economically blocked & hindered in this country from getting ahead as entire communities
- gay people arnt systematically targeted by the police force to be locked up or k!lled
- (do we need to go on?)

I'm not going to pretend like gay people are immune to bad things, because there are still random idiots that pick on and harass them JUST because they are gay, but gay people have PLENTY of luxuries and support groups that black people do not have

STOP comparing the two
 5 years ago '04        #47
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
I'm still scratching my head wondering where they mentioned anything about slavery in the video. Can't even find where it was implied.

Somebody reaching hard.

5 years ago '05        #48
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
No offense OP because it's not your fault I liked the original content a lot but 1 star thread would not read again. Bunch of mouth breathers in this thread.
 5 years ago '10        #49
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 Tha Problum said:
Clearly you didn't comprehend what they were saying, but someone else already broek it down to you. & Yes, gay people are disrespected in the media and brainwashed to hate themselves and to be "normal". I'm sure there are cases of someone not getting a job because of there open orientation, just like there are cases of someone getting a high profile job despite being a person of color. They aren't systematically targetted by police, but they are by society and ridiculed. & I'm surprised that you said black people don't have support groups, are you a moron? We probably have the most support groups out of any ethnicity in the world, you can go to college for free just by being black. Stop being ignorant, if you're indifferent to the plight against homos3xuality then so be it, but if you're going to be a problem that continues to hold our society back then go back to africa. Everybody deserves equality and peace of mind.
You aint black... STFU
 5 years ago '04        #50
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4419 4419
ever since my n*gga kobe called ol boy a phaggot and got that 100k fine for just mouthing the words phuking phaggot, the nba been going over board to support gays.

its getting rediculous, cuz a n*gga a phaggot or cuz its this organized f*g corporation called glaad, we have to be bombarded with notices thats we should support gays?

y these fruits got to make announcements, these fruits just want attention
 04-30-2013, 06:36 PM         #51
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha Problum said:
Funny thing is, I'm not even reading all that dumb sh*t you wasted your time typing.

OF COURSE NOT CAUSE YOU TOO BUSY WITH A d!ck DOWN YOUR THROAT!
 5 years ago '11        #52
jayholc 
space
space
space
$5,573 | Props total: 1258 1258
 CM Punk said:
agree 100 percent, even the last part
 5 years ago '10        #53
Account001 
space
space
 Eminence Grise said:
Wanna know WHY gay groups have luxuries that y'all don't have? Because they know how to come together, pool their resources (mainly their spending power) and get their voices heard in congress amongst many other places. Whereas, black people can't even come together, let along pool together their spending power (which is said to reach $1.1 trillion by 2015). All these other groups who have felt themselves being discriminated against have come together and lobbied congress (through their spending power) and organized themselves in their own communities to get things done in their favor. The Jews, Latinos, Gays, etc. have all done this. Black people are the only ones who still don't get it. Instead, y'all still listen to outdated civil rights groups and black pastors that have been pimping y'all since the civil war.
Read a book on what really happened to black people.... Contrary to popular belief black people do stick together. The problem is when black people start prospering poor white trash like yourself like to have riots and lynchings. So miss me with all that bs... the sh*t you was taught in school was to make you feel better about yourself while the sh*t we was taught was suppose to be embarrassing to us. Can we please ban this fu*k boi?
 5 years ago '10        #54
Account001 
space
space
as far as the vid... i agree with the last part cause the media is not replaying what Chris B said and everybody is acting like the love that there is a gay in the NBA. Most people prob dont even give a fu*k. I dont
 5 years ago '07        #55
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
 slipnslide85 said:

- (do we need to go on?)

STOP comparing the two

charles barkely doesnt care about black people
 5 years ago '04        #56
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 1132 1132
 slipnslide85 said:

- (do we need to go on?)

STOP comparing the two
I think you completely missed the point, to be honest.
 5 years ago '04        #57
ImamThug187 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,623 | Props total: 8 8
For the love of God

Being racially tolerant is different than being open to gay people.

Comparing black folks struggle to some fu*king f*ggots is total blasphemy
 5 years ago '05        #58
lilbeast 129 heat pts129
space
space
$5,772 | Props total: 749 749
Ayo why the fu*k is chuck kissin that n*gga in that pic? PAUSE
 5 years ago '04        #59
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 slipnslide85 said:

- (do we need to go on?)

STOP comparing the two
"Us being black, we need to always be tolerant" is what I heard. How did you come up with this?
 5 years ago '09        #60
kickzrme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 1638 1638
 Account001 said:
Read a book on what really happened to black people.... Contrary to popular belief black people do stick together. The problem is when black people start prospering poor white trash like yourself like to have riots and lynchings. So miss me with all that bs... the sh*t you was taught in school was to make you feel better about yourself while the sh*t we was taught was suppose to be embarrassing to us. Can we please ban this fu*k boi?

ManWithoutFear! said:
Charles is right
Arsenio has a valid point also
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy