I'm really dissappointed in Chuck and in Kenny: the "struggle" of being gay is NO WHERE close to what black people in America have had to deal with ( and STILL deal with today)
- gay people weren't dragged into this country to work as slaves and to be treated less than human
- gay people arnt disrespected every day in the media, brainwashed and trained to hate themselves
- gay people havnt been economically blocked & hindered in this country from getting ahead as entire communities
- gay people arnt systematically targeted by the police force to be locked up or k!lled
- (do we need to go on?)
I'm not going to pretend like gay people are immune to bad things, because there are still random idiots that pick on and harass them JUST because they are gay, but gay people have PLENTY of luxuries and support groups that black people do not have
STOP comparing the two
- half true... they are treated less than human by a lot of people, its sad really
- false.. they are disrespected all the time, people do it so much some people think it is normal. do you hear the idiots talking about gays are going against god and that they are going to hell, etc, etc . .
- I heard on a radio program this morning about a lady is scared to come out as gay because he will probably be fired from her job. some people do hold them back but I will give you that they haven't had the centuries of oppression that we have had.
- last point is 100% true..
I agree with your last statement... props for your post..