(video) Charles Barkley reaction to Jason Collins coming out

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
 tnice said:
racism and discrimination two different things
racism is discrimination against a race, so while one is more general, they are part of the same problem. That is hate.
 5 years ago '12        #22
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
fu*k f*ggots and f*ggot supporters

3 - 5 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 37% 206 (-6) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-75, Rank #61 | Aug 16: 395-308, Rank #44 | Aug 15: 901-538, Rank #23 | Aug 14: 7-3, Rank #244 | Aug 13: 133-80, Rank #40 *
 5 years ago '04        #23
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2451 2451
 Tha Problum said:
Clearly you didn't comprehend what they were saying, but someone else already broek it down to you. & Yes, gay people are disrespected in the media and brainwashed to hate themselves and to be "normal". I'm sure there are cases of someone not getting a job because of there open orientation, just like there are cases of someone getting a high profile job despite being a person of color. They aren't systematically targetted by police, but they are by society and ridiculed. & I'm surprised that you said black people don't have support groups, are you a moron? We probably have the most support groups out of any ethnicity in the world, you can go to college for free just by being black. Stop being ignorant, if you're indifferent to the plight against homos3xuality then so be it, but if you're going to be a problem that continues to hold our society back then go back to africa. Everybody deserves equality and peace of mind.
 servesurite said:
you interpreted that wrong, he wasnt comparing the two, basically they said being black and knowing our history we should be the 1st people to be preaching tolerance and acceptance, strictly based on our past and history
These two basically summed up my response
 5 years ago '04        #24
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2451 2451
 UpTownBronx92 said:
fu*k f*ggots and f*ggot supporters
You sure you want to fu*k a f*ggot???

I believe that would make you a f*ggot too
 04-30-2013, 10:11 AM         #25
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:

Yeah wasn't buying that sh*t for 1 second either
 5 years ago '10        #26
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,429 | Props total: 6603 6603
 slipnslide85 said:
I'm really dissappointed in Chuck and in Kenny: the "struggle" of being gay is NO WHERE close to what black people in America have had to deal with ( and STILL deal with today)

- gay people weren't dragged into this country to work as slaves and to be treated less than human
- gay people arnt disrespected every day in the media, brainwashed and trained to hate themselves
- gay people havnt been economically blocked & hindered in this country from getting ahead as entire communities
- gay people arnt systematically targeted by the police force to be locked up or k!lled
- (do we need to go on?)

I'm not going to pretend like gay people are immune to bad things, because there are still random idiots that pick on and harass them JUST because they are gay, but gay people have PLENTY of luxuries and support groups that black people do not have

STOP comparing the two
Gonna go watch me some django unchained
 5 years ago '06        #27
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
 slipnslide85 said:
I'm really dissappointed in Chuck and in Kenny: the "struggle" of being gay is NO WHERE close to what black people in America have had to deal with ( and STILL deal with today)

- gay people weren't dragged into this country to work as slaves and to be treated less than human
- gay people arnt disrespected every day in the media, brainwashed and trained to hate themselves
- gay people havnt been economically blocked & hindered in this country from getting ahead as entire communities
- gay people arnt systematically targeted by the police force to be locked up or k!lled
- (do we need to go on?)

I'm not going to pretend like gay people are immune to bad things, because there are still random idiots that pick on and harass them JUST because they are gay, but gay people have PLENTY of luxuries and support groups that black people do not have

STOP comparing the two
 5 years ago '05        #28
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Lmao at dude writin an essay but can't even comprehend what Barkley is saying. Retarded
 04-30-2013, 11:12 AM         #29
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint never gonna accept gays im still gonna laugh at them n*ggas when i see them
 5 years ago '04        #30
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 3028 3028
 slipnslide85 said:

- (do we need to go on?)

STOP comparing the two
Its kinda hard not to compare the two. Im with you the "struggle" isn't/wasn't the same.

But there are similarities, and in general, we should probably be a little more sympathetic to their cause simply because of what our people went through.

Thats all they're saying.

EDIT: read servesurite's response....that sums it up perfectly.

Last edited by BrBHZ; 04-30-2013 at 12:35 PM..
 04-30-2013, 01:02 PM         #31
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #32
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,457 | Props total: 1290 1290
N/m wrong theead
 5 years ago '05        #33
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 slipnslide85 said:

- (do we need to go on?)

STOP comparing the two
His while point went right over your head.
 5 years ago '05        #34
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 slipnslide85 said:

- (do we need to go on?)

STOP comparing the two
 5 years ago '06        #35
jester2trife 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,588 | Props total: 3696 3696
 slipnslide85 said:

- (do we need to go on?)

STOP comparing the two
Cry me a river. Why don't you continue to clamor for reparations instead of doing what you can to become a contributor to society. Quit bi*ching about things that happened 100+ years ago and looking for sympathy, cause no one gives a sh*t...
 04-30-2013, 03:46 PM         #36
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slipnslide85 said:

- (do we need to go on?)

STOP comparing the two
 5 years ago '04        #37
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 slipnslide85 said:

- (do we need to go on?)

STOP comparing the two
 5 years ago '11        #38
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 slipnslide85 said:

- (do we need to go on?)

STOP comparing the two
Completely off topic, but had black people not been brought into this country as slaves...where would black people be in america? Matter of fact, would there even be any black people in america at a significant %?

Because we all know, black people from their homeland...well let's not even go there.

Not to say black people should appreciate the white man for what they did, but to keep pushing that sh*t as if there wasn't any silver lining to it is absolute ignorance.
 5 years ago '08        #39
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,799 | Props total: 9119 9119
 Left Hook said:
I'm Asian and I accept people of all colour, creeds and religion
BX doesn't.
 5 years ago '04        #40
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 369 369
 slipnslide85 said:

- (do we need to go on?)

STOP comparing the two
- half true... they are treated less than human by a lot of people, its sad really
- false.. they are disrespected all the time, people do it so much some people think it is normal. do you hear the idiots talking about gays are going against god and that they are going to hell, etc, etc . .
- I heard on a radio program this morning about a lady is scared to come out as gay because he will probably be fired from her job. some people do hold them back but I will give you that they haven't had the centuries of oppression that we have had.
- last point is 100% true..

I agree with your last statement... props for your post..
-
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy