Frank Alexander 2pac's bodyguard Has Passed Away

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-01-2013, 01:20 AM         #101
dOwnByLaw310 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:
his family say he was murdered by some inmates because they found out he was producing for Pac and they weren't to fond of black people
It's goes down in tha County but NOTHIN like what the media portrays it to be-Believe that! It's more likely he did off hisself than that sh*t happening.

loyola llothta said:
is the Black/Latino race war still raging in LA?
Don't believe tha madness my boy!!! Ain't no race war! sh*t went down between a FEW hoods but cats press they own more than anything.The media created that sh*t...Im out here-born and raised

Trilluminati GA said:
sh*t aint never dying down, black gang members esp those flagging are chopped off on sight.
Don't believe tha madness!!! Been swangin on these streets forever
 5 years ago '04        #102
selfishpimpin 5 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 135 135
 5 years ago '06        #103
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 A6249CF said:
Same people that control the music industry control the media, why do you think he was labelled a rapist by the media? they were trying to sabotage his career. Why do you think he was set up in the r*pe case by a FBI informant. Why do you think he was ordered to be robbed (or shot) by FBI informants. Why do you think he signed to deathrow which was a melting pot of FBI informants. Why do you think his murder remains on some JFK conspiracy bullsh*t

don't be naive

PS its been known why JFK was k!lled
holdup homie?? why?? i never knew bout that jfk s**t. wanna shed sum lite 2 a yung homie??
 5 years ago '11        #104
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1471 1471
R.I.P Frank
R.I.P. 2Pac
R.I.P. Johnny J
R.I.P. Yak

Man it's crazy how all these people that hung with Pac or involved are now dead or locked up.
 05-01-2013, 12:21 PM         #105
eouia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You and I know what's going on...
 5 years ago '10        #106
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 dOwnByLaw310 said:
It's goes down in tha County but NOTHIN like what the media portrays it to be-Believe that! It's more likely he did off hisself than that sh*t happening.

Don't believe tha madness my boy!!! Ain't no race war! sh*t went down between a FEW hoods but cats press they own more than anything.The media created that sh*t...Im out here-born and raised

Don't believe tha madness!!! Been swangin on these streets forever

props homie you're the second one to tell me that. Why the media lie about it being a black and brown war. When I was younger seemed like us and the esse's were cool then later on they were saying the esse's despised of blacks esp gang members. I remember that sh*t fro that gang show. It all makes sense now, keep us divided when we are all in the same gang. Here in GA and TX we cool with eachother for the most part. The homie Trae from TX got that ABN gang with esse's in it.

waytoomuch said:
holdup homie?? why?? i never knew bout that jfk s**t. wanna shed sum lite 2 a yung homie??
I seen a video where JFK was speaking about secret societies and sh*t,

@ 6:15

[video - click to view]

I hate the title but this is the shortest video where he speaks mainly about it

pt 2 not so much secret society but the rest of that great speech

[video - click to view]

05-01-2013, 01:38 PM         #107
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gravediggaz said:
http://sabotagetimes.com/music/tupacs-former-bodyguard-reveals-who-shot-the-rapper/

just find this out before

Frank Alexander, Author, BodyGuard and TV Personality Passed Away
Apr 29, 2013
(Agoura Hills, CA)

Frank “Big Frank” Alexander passed away in his Murrieta CA home at approximately 4:45pm last night from a single gun shot.

Alexander was best known for his role as Tupac Shakur’s bodyguard and friend, who was present the night the rap star was shot. He went on to write the book “Got Your Back” and appeared in several TV shows and documentaries relating to the fatal shooting.

“I am getting this out there to head off rumors of the event. My best friend of 16 years passed away last night. I am waiting to hear on the details. When I do and it is the truth, I will let everyone know. Please respect his family and friends in this time of loss” said Richard Bond of Bonded Films, Alexander’s producing partner.

“Frank was one of the true believers that justice would come for his friend Tupac. We talked every day and I am at a complete loss as to how and exactly why this happened. Frank was a dear friend; we talked last Friday and he wanted to see his new grand-daughter born. This is a senseless and horrible occasion. And with his death, so might also go any hope of bringing Pac's k!llers to justice. Frank and Yak (Yafeu Fula) were the two closest witnesses to the shooting. I don’t get this.”

The circumstances surrounding his death have not been released and are still being investigated. He is survived by his daughter Vanessa and grandchildren (one is expected within the month.)

[video - click to view]

05-01-2013, 03:13 PM         #108
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aboss4real24 said:
lol dont nobody care bout this n*gga. Prolly got shot by the guy who k!lled pac 4 not paying him 4 the job . lol bi*ch a.ss n*gga.. SouthSide Queens Stand Up.
no one cares about the dirty ghetto you live in
 5 years ago '13        #109
Ta388 
space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 2451 2451
Nooooooooooooooo
 05-01-2013, 07:07 PM         #110
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.i.p.
 5 years ago '04        #111
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
damn rip
 5 years ago '05        #112
CEOLILB21 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$82 | Props total: 34 34
 Southern_Boi said:
Assassins today specialize in making murders look like suicides (especially by gun, owning and keeping your own gun in the house makes it easy), overdose, accidents, random acts of violence, etc. The days of obvious a.ssassinations have been over for a while.

I'm not saying he was hit, I'm saying look for motive and double check the official story and use sense (I grow increasingly aware there is nothing common about common sense) when you do.

If it comes out the official story is he was cleaning out his gun safe when his gun fired, then anyone who knows guns and gun owners should see the bullsh*t flag immediately

here is the latest from his business partner RJ Bond:

All,

I can tell you that no one has indicated suicide, and knowing the man, the gun and the circumstances, it was simply an accident. A lot of people want to make more of it, but Frank kept 15 loaded weapons in his gun safe and he had them out often and was always handling them, cleaning them and making sure things with them were in optimal working order.

Pray for Frank's widow as she was in the room when it happened. Pray for his 9 month pregnant daughter.

I pray that he finds peace at last.

Until then as Frank always said to me "I'll mourn him till I join him."
 5 years ago '10        #113
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 CEOLILB21 said:

All,

I can tell you that no one has indicated suicide, and knowing the man, the gun and the circumstances, it was simply an accident. A lot of people want to make more of it, but Frank kept 15 loaded weapons in his gun safe and he had them out often and was always handling them, cleaning them and making sure things with them were in optimal working order.

Pray for Frank's widow as she was in the room when it happened. Pray for his 9 month pregnant daughter.

ARE YOU fu*kING KIDDING ME?! THATS SUM WICKED sh*t!
 5 years ago '07        #114
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 CEOLILB21 said:

All,

bullsh*t, frank is a professional. no way that was an accident.

death comes in 3's tho.... frank, chris kelly and lil wayne is next
 5 years ago '11        #115
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 4607 4607
 Dee504 said:
Kinda so . They ride in a convoy type alignment. One car was behind, one on Suges side, one was ahead of the stop light, and somebody was supposed to stay close to the right side of the car. Whoever missed their a.ssignment it's their fault.

This according to Frank is how things were arranged.
Appreciate it, this was the first thing that came to mine, I would hate to be the man ppl blamed for not protecting the most influential rapper ever
 5 years ago '09        #116
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,147 | Props total: 347 347
 royman04 said:
Appreciate it, this was the first thing that came to mine, I would hate to be the man ppl blamed for not protecting the most influential rapper ever
 4 years ago '05        #117
Muggz 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 2073 2073
johnny j supposed to have committed suicide too tho. Krazy
 4 years ago '06        #118
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
I watched the whole thisis50 interviews thinking he was alive the whole time

crazy
 4 years ago '05        #119
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
smh @ n*ggas not knowing who Johnny J is... he's the beast behind most of Pac's classics, and the first artist Johnny J collaborated with after Pac died was Bizzy Bone, in which they created Bizzy's first 2 singles "Thugz Cry" and "Nobody Can Stop Me" It has also been said that Johhny J Produced an entire album for Bizzy Bone that has never been released... In fact, just before he died.. Johnny had been communicating to the web that he and Bizzy were in the process of getting this album out to fans.... Damn shame..... That early Era Bizzy Bone was incredible.....

In Fact one of those songs (produced by Johnny J).... is The 2Pac tribute.... Bizzy made..... Bizzy's flow is crazy and each verse gets more and more epic as the song plays on......

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Universal~Mind; 07-22-2013 at 10:47 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy