Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 241 241
metta trying to defend his sh*tty a.ss team

he fell off after he changed his name

lakers aint sh*t without kobe tha gawd, and fu*k darius morris
 5 years ago '10        #42
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,683 | Props total: 201 201
Artest is usually way out there. But that 1st tweet was legit.
 5 years ago '09        #43
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Mullany S said:
To be honest it i much better to jut clean the entire house this offseason.i till cant see any logic reason why you would want to keep this old group and watch them suffer for another year.
need to start with firing that coach
 5 years ago '09        #44
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,429 | Props total: 12369 12369
 FrankAndBeans said:
n*ggas wasn't jumping ship like what Charles Barkley did when he asked to be traded to Houston to win a ring with Hakeem and Clyde?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

This is true as well as him forcing the trade to Phoenix.
 5 years ago '07        #45
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 5 years ago '12        #46
sOurxd i e s e 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,947 | Props total: 5129 5129
 Bkjj11 said:
so charles can say whatever he wants and metta cant defend himself and laker teammates? ya n*ggas are groupies i swear to life.
 5 years ago '06        #47
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Fly 2ndComing said:
This is true as well as him forcing the trade to Phoenix.
cause phoenix had a potential dynasty brewing their They had a couple nice pieces yes...... I'd do my homework on the 76ers owner at that time harold katz also..... you usualy think outside the box fly, you better than this
 5 years ago '04        #48
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 Mullany S said:
damn i forgot about that, you are definitely right on that one. But why everybody gotta disrespect barkley because he aint got no ring?
That's the only argument they have...he would smoke that azz on the court.
 5 years ago '11        #49
PhantomRaviolis 
space
space
$216 | Props total: 97 97
 hotsisal_23 said:
chuck is a franchise player, back in the old days n*ggas wasnt jumping ship on their team just to "take their talents to _____". they stuck it out and grind with the n*ggas they had and rebuild when possible. chuck deserves a ring
Exactly well put
 5 years ago '04        #50
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 hotsisal_23 said:
chuck is a franchise player, back in the old days n*ggas wasnt jumping ship on their team just to "take their talents to _____". they stuck it out and grind with the n*ggas they had and rebuild when possible. chuck deserves a ring
Your clueless.....do some research.
 5 years ago '11        #51
PhantomRaviolis 
space
space
$216 | Props total: 97 97
 FrankAndBeans said:
n*ggas wasn't jumping ship like what Charles Barkley did when he asked to be traded to Houston to win a ring with Hakeem and Clyde?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

That was at the end of his career when he wasnt anywhere near his prime.

It was the equivalent of Nash going to the lakers this season at the tail end of his

career and nowhere near his best.

Please dont compare that to what Lebron did. Washed up Drexler, Barkley, and Dream vs. Prime Lebron, Wade, and Bosh

All them in their prime and instead of competing to see whos the best they wanna play together
smh

Last edited by PhantomRaviolis; 04-30-2013 at 10:01 PM..
 04-30-2013, 11:36 PM         #52
TyKnitty18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '10        #53
Tekniqs 
space
space
space
$148 | Props total: 17 17
charles leading his team into the finals >> ron playing third fiddle and getting a ring
 5 years ago '06        #54
space
space
space
 Tekniqs said:
charles leading his team into the finals >> ron playing third fiddle and getting a ring
I'm not gonna sh*t on the suns squad cause I enjoyed them... but if you gonna take shots at chuck for not winning a ring keep it real.... sure nobody remebrs cedric ceballos... but he was hurt and the suns 93 squad against the bulls had started 2 rookies, in richard dumas and oliver miller... factor in both of them for the combination of drug problems and just being a fat piece of sh*t (miller) were both out of the league in the next half decade.... would be ammused to hear the coach getting bi*ched out, considering westphal was going against phil jackson

bulls had the better team, MJ was better than barkley at the end of the day.... suns won 2 outta 3 road games at the CHI though... that sh*t showed some heart..... barkley put up a 40+/20+ rebound in GAME 7 also against the sonics in the WCF......That doesn't come off as a bi*ch player to me tbh.... lots of talented dudes didn't win rings, shame on fly coming for sitting this sh*t out
 5 years ago '10        #55
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,008 | Props total: 5734 5734
 PhantomRaviolis said:

Washed up Drexler, Barkley, and Dream vs. Prime Lebron, Wade, and Bosh

Barkley went there when Clyde/Dream was trying to win there 3rd Championship in a row. How you washed up the year after winning back to back 'chips?
 05-01-2013, 04:02 AM         #56
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Charles Barkley gives zero fuhks.
 5 years ago '06        #57
space
space
space
 FrankAndBeans said:
Barkley went there when Clyde/Dream was trying to win there 3rd Championship in a row. How you washed up the year after winning back to back 'chips?
drexler won a bunch of rings on his own cute how you added an extra ring to clyde's resume way to give up your motive though make your self look silly some more though
 5 years ago '05        #58
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
this n*gga needs to go back to punching piston fans
 5 years ago '06        #59
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I actually agree. The whole "old" thing is just an easy way out for people who want to act like they know basketball. I'm not talking about Barkley, I'm talking about the average Joe basketball fan that says "they're old" and tries to pass it off like they actually know something about basketball. No game has ever been won or lost due to age. If you want to say that a certain team has a lot of years under their belt and they're wearing down that's a different story.
 5 years ago '08        #60
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Charles Barkley is a paid critic/analyst, this is his job. Whether or not he's another ringless Jordan victim is irrelevant. His job requires him to comment on teams and criticize basketball players because it's his job. Don't know why World Peace took this sh*t to heart.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy