most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 05-01-2013, 07:38 PM         #101
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
Let a white person say it and everyone poppin sh*t would be clapping their hands.

How dare a man that has always been on This type sh*t continue?

And to the dude above me Obama is not black.
He's the blackest muthatfu*ka you will ever see in office, I guarantee you that sh*t...........
 05-01-2013, 08:16 PM         #102
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CharmCityVet said:
n*ggas in here writin term paper blocks and sh*t. Do you n*ggas not know how to use paragraphs?
Sooooooooo you attack grammar, with improper grammar.......that is awesome sir.......
 5 years ago '04        #103
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,602 | Props total: 374 374
 Dos-effect said:
Black Prominence, (MLK, Marcus Garvey, George Washington Carver, Madam CJ Walker)...blacks that were prominent and respected (beyond their pocket books). Obama represents blacks from those Era's along with others that are living like Cornel West and Russel Simmons (black people who are for ALL BLACKS and not on some I made it why cant you bullsh*t) And your telling me about history? , In regards to your child hood(Im not even sure how that relates to this conversation) Big fu*king deal.....your struggle is not exclusive, nor is your success......glad to hear that you are doing better for yourself but who fu*king cares, from the way you talk your one bagel away from being Carlton Banks, if you came all that way from struggle and you still fail to understand the way the world works then it fu*king sucks for you dude. There is nothing wrong with getting out there and working from the bottom, but not everyone is a position to do that......that's just facts plain and simple. To preach those who are successful giving back money to thier community is not waiting on a hand out......you missed the whole fu*king point of that statement. Wealth sustains power.....period.....there is no way to get around it, You cant expect to change the world if more people are not able to collectively put a plan together to literally bring the face of the black man into the board room. Right now we are no there because in EVERY VENTURE we access to gain money we are slaves to someone else......right or wrong? Your buisiness may be successful, but who owns the building it runs out of? Your car may be nice but who owns the title of the bi*ch until is paid for(assuming its not), you own a buisness but who looked out for a no diploma having numbskull without a buisness plan and provided you with a loan? Your a slave regardless of your money my n*gga......and that is primarily because as a individual with money your just another n*gga......but collectively as a race you could be a high commidity because now most blacks have what most whites have.....its an equal playing field........but your still stuck on yourself and what you feel you had to over come...........If you want black people to succeed in this world or even have enough power to topple it, we as a race need money.....plain and simple that is what is keeping as a underclass, it has nothing to do with willpower, not intelligence, and certainly not what you do with a poor hand.......some will always succeed while others will fail....its the rule of law bruh......now what good is your house and your car.....if your bother next to you is homeless and starving......thats some bullsh*t.........and while you cant shoot yourelf in the foot trying to bring up others......it cost nothing to be a leader....not some bullsh*t white man flunky....but a true fu*king leader......which again is where the prominence idea comes in.....These rappers are flunkies, these athletes are flunkes, you your self a fu*king flunkie......Where as Oprah and Obama...are leaders.....if all these black mulitmillionaires came together and put a plan to gether to create a pot that would essentially enhance the lives of black people in this country and potentially around the world we could make life better for all of us around the world .....instead them and people like you all want to walk behind white people picking up their sh*t and telling yourself that one day you will have someone walking behind you doing the same.....its redundant and a.ss backwards.......get your mouth off the white mans d!ck and stop falling for this bullsh*t idea that you can one day be looked at as equal......you will forver be a n*gga......its not about changing their view of us, its about the upliftment of the race.....why do so many blacks miss this point in today's world.
Telling you about history… Dude MLK, Marcus Garvey George Washington Carver and Madam CJ Walker were hated. There were no red carpets laid out for them to get where they got to. They made that happen. Don’t ever discredit our people like they had it easy. Brother pick up another book on the plight of our people. … I told you about my childhood to let you know where I was coming from. You were acting like something was given.. nope I earned mine all of it.. and next.. Carlton Banks.. LOL.. really.. actually more of our people should expire to be more like him that like Weezy we would at least be in a better place. That dude did know where he came from, wasn’t his fault his pops had money right. What he suppose to do, say forget them in going to live poor… and for me… man you might see me in a suit, or you might see me in baggy clothes holding a G23 for comfort… you really don’t know me.. don’t get it twisted homie… ok man.. let me tell you this.. one.. I run my business out of my house… it is a IT consulting business. I started off fixing computers, cleaning up viruses, etc. Then I started installed networks and do disaster recovery.. all of things I learned in this new tool called a BOOK. Check this out.. my first business… I was 20.. got 3 other people.. we all broke.. we in the cipher with one lit.. hey lets put our money together and start a business… it was a mobile oil changing business… all we needed was a van, insurance and supplies. So it took one month for four people to get 1200 up for a old beat up van and 100 of insurance and I think it was 2 or 300 for company paperwork. Basically around 1500.. we made our own cards and we went to autozone to get oil and filters.. we charged 25 for cars, 30 for trucks if they held more oil. At the time jiffy lube was charging 3 to 5 more. Man in 1 month time after we got started, we were getting oil in 55 gallon drums from the same place jiffy lube was getting their oil. We has cooperate accounts and the hole 9.. we were not making tons of cash but we were building.. So to answer your questions.. we invested in ourselves. You don’t have to start off with the biggest and the best, you just need the HEART and DESIRE to do BETTER. Man you are truly lost. I think you are a smart person but very misguided.. dude you cant not help everyone, that is where most people fell. It goes like this, you teach one, teach 2, teach 4 teach more.. etc.. you cant start off teaching 20000. And you talking like Oprah and Obama can do this that and whatever.. dude Obama is like MLK was, he is a great first step, right now he cant do a lot but show younger people what you can do if you work hard. And how much money you think Oprah got. There are over 2 million people in Chicago, she cant give everybody there one million much less all the black people… Oprah has given you something already move valuable that money. She showed you that you to can work hard and achieve. Everybody is not going to make it, we need people to give out stickers in walmart but everybody plays an important road in society and it all must be that way to work.. But don’t worry , if you do better and get to a better place there will be someone to step in where you were at. You just need to make sure you are making progress for that cycle can continue.. and a positive one too.. You need to read Michelle Alexanders book called the New Jim Crow. It aint a game man, get it together or come up short.

I see you started typing all proper and stuff mr carlton, im going to keep giving it to you raw… overall I enjoy the debate, I hope you are learning something.
 5 years ago '04        #104
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,602 | Props total: 374 374
 Dos-effect said:
Sooooooooo you attack grammar, with improper grammar.......that is awesome sir.......
this ^
 05-02-2013, 07:05 AM         #105
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black folks have been trained to hate themselves by loving the N word. The fact that Black people feel the need to f!ght Chuck D on his advocacy for self love is beyond my comprehension. Some of y'all on here referring to him as a n*gga even after reading his explanation for his hatred of that word....

Why is that word so important to some of y'all? Does it really mean that much to you? If so, why?
 05-02-2013, 08:41 AM         #106
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bw5011 said:
Telling you about history… Dude MLK, Marcus Garvey George Washington Carver and Madam CJ Walker were hated. There were no red carpets laid out for them to get where they got to. They made that happen. Don’t ever discredit our people like they had it easy. Brother pick up another book on the plight of our people. … I told you about my childhood to let you know where I was coming from. You were acting like something was given.. nope I earned mine all of it.. and next.. Carlton Banks.. LOL.. really.. actually more of our people should expire to be more like him that like Weezy we would at least be in a better place. That dude did know where he came from, wasn’t his fault his pops had money right. What he suppose to do, say forget them in going to live poor… and for me… man you might see me in a suit, or you might see me in baggy clothes holding a G23 for comfort… you really don’t know me.. don’t get it twisted homie… ok man.. let me tell you this.. one.. I run my business out of my house… it is a IT consulting business. I started off fixing computers, cleaning up viruses, etc. Then I started installed networks and do disaster recovery.. all of things I learned in this new tool called a BOOK. Check this out.. my first business… I was 20.. got 3 other people.. we all broke.. we in the cipher with one lit.. hey lets put our money together and start a business… it was a mobile oil changing business… all we needed was a van, insurance and supplies. So it took one month for four people to get 1200 up for a old beat up van and 100 of insurance and I think it was 2 or 300 for company paperwork. Basically around 1500.. we made our own cards and we went to autozone to get oil and filters.. we charged 25 for cars, 30 for trucks if they held more oil. At the time jiffy lube was charging 3 to 5 more. Man in 1 month time after we got started, we were getting oil in 55 gallon drums from the same place jiffy lube was getting their oil. We has cooperate accounts and the hole 9.. we were not making tons of cash but we were building.. So to answer your questions.. we invested in ourselves. You don’t have to start off with the biggest and the best, you just need the HEART and DESIRE to do BETTER. Man you are truly lost. I think you are a smart person but very misguided.. dude you cant not help everyone, that is where most people fell. It goes like this, you teach one, teach 2, teach 4 teach more.. etc.. you cant start off teaching 20000. And you talking like Oprah and Obama can do this that and whatever.. dude Obama is like MLK was, he is a great first step, right now he cant do a lot but show younger people what you can do if you work hard. And how much money you think Oprah got. There are over 2 million people in Chicago, she cant give everybody there one million much less all the black people… Oprah has given you something already move valuable that money. She showed you that you to can work hard and achieve. Everybody is not going to make it, we need people to give out stickers in walmart but everybody plays an important road in society and it all must be that way to work.. But don’t worry , if you do better and get to a better place there will be someone to step in where you were at. You just need to make sure you are making progress for that cycle can continue.. and a positive one too.. You need to read Michelle Alexanders book called the New Jim Crow. It aint a game man, get it together or come up short.

I see you started typing all proper and stuff mr carlton, im going to keep giving it to you raw… overall I enjoy the debate, I hope you are learning something.
Of course MLK and others were hated( those were the times) but they still evoked prominence through integrity and intelligence, and they helped so many people to prosper and/or find thier path in life....that's what I'm referring too. Once you get through that door you open it , let others join you......you dont nail it shut and lock it and wave the key in front of others face telling them that obvioulsy its possible to get through that same door, but they will have to work harder then you did to get through it...to you thats what you have been taught in life that this system that we currenlty live in is life. Which it is, but to be fair you also have to evaluate why it is......and you can see I've posted my theory on the matter....of why people like you feel the world needs to be the way it is. And by the way I like how you keep insinuating that I'm some lost young man who doesn't understand the world. a.ssuming I guess that I'm poor therefore Im unhappy. Well Im not a young man, I have great grasp on the world, and I am also doing well.....its not about what I feel I am owed, I am good....its the question poised of how we as blacks grow as a race.....the problem of blacks who live in this world and feel that other blacks need to be a lighter shade of ourselves. You dont approach the world with a optimistic outlook because your fascinated with money......and your only focus is money( its not really about the money as that only represent's personal growth, its more so about playing the game presented to us. And in that game the piece on the board that we as black have is influential commerce, that is the commidity of using our natural swag (for better lack of words) to influence others to buy into products......that's it..... Im not knocking your hustle or any one eles's, Im giving a fair and balanced a.ssesement of what I feel we as black Americans are facing and unlike your response giving a solution that is very much plausible. Maybe they cant give every black person a lump sum of money.....but artist like Jay Z can go back into his neighborhood and build up those projects, put more money into them, build up some buisnesses, and essentially bring up the property value, once the property value increases more buisnesess may be interested in moving back to those communities and what you do is pull the community out of desperation and give the children a sense of pride which may provoke them to want to do better.......Why is that wrong? What about Oprah who could do the same for every inner city ghetto in Chicago.....blacks are not a lost cause its just alot of us are born in dirt, raised in dirt, and told that we are dirt.....its not always the parents, sometimes it just the fact that those kids have no hope, so they resort to doing what they know...that's what Im preaching, collectively those in our race who are successful have reached that mountain top....and its time to start pulling up your people......but most are too busy trying to compete with their white counter parts.....that giving away money to help anyone let alone black people will tarnish thier rep, decrease thier bank accounts, and show that they are not for the advancement of self, but the advancement of others......which is a big no no in the high stakes world of commerce......your supposed to ventures that make money....regardless of who is offended.......
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
24 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
180 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy