Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #81
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,072 | Props total: 8834 8834
 HugeBBC said:

This n*gga late as fu*k tho..
Hiphopdx interview

5 years ago '09        #82
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,072 | Props total: 8834 8834
 TheMindOf said:

If you say so..

95% of the time I don't even know who's white (or any race for that matter) on this site..

Only reason I know this guy is white is because he used to pretend to be black on here under an old alias, til he got exposed as a 40 something old white guy from Europe and got embarassed and abandoned the old account and started using this one
forreal fam
 05-01-2013, 10:20 AM         #83
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's called "Ni**as in Paris" because it's supposed to be satirical.

Public Enemy were whack as well, fu*k Chuck D
 5 years ago '11        #84
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 3810 3810
 HipHopFactz said:
Ive been Paris twice,

The blacks and arabs are living on the gutter end of the city on the outskirts and all the whites live the rich parts, it's like two worlds apart. There is zero integration mianly to do with a lot of racist attitudes and polices by the French government, sh*ts wild over there. Monkey chants at soccer games, they've stigmatized muslims amongst many other things

Yet Kanye wants to be a Nigge* in Paris like it's some kind of prestige sh*t to live in a country which thinks you are the equivalent of an animal in the zoo

Most of these Ye stans don't have a passport, never seen the world, bums worshipping another mans money
That's not how I see it breh. Of course thee are racist pieces of sh*t all over the world. And Kanye and people like him do what they do in spite of that. If anything, he is making it acceptable to have "n*ggaz in Paris".

Just like people may look at me a certain way cuz a lot of the places I choose to spend my time are usually 90% white. But I've never had any issue with them, and if any person (white or black) has a problem with me being there, they can fu*k the fu*k off.

n*ggaz hating Kanye, and will be hating asap rocky once he gets heavy in the fashion world, but these n*ggaz are knocking down walls and boundaries for other scary a.ss n*ggaz who don't have the heart to go places where people may not accept them.
 5 years ago '04        #85
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
If you disagree with Chuck D , then logically and respectfully explain why you disagree with Chuck D

instead of resorting to some " Chuck D is old, whack, broke, so phuck his opinion" to try to discredit him

One thing that's becoming ridiculous in Hip-Hop but very common nowadays is people automatically giving more credibility to an artist who currently has more popularity and money than another artist, which is stupid as phuck.

Hypothetically if there are powerful white corporate executives at the top trying to pimp black people for superficial trendy commercial ignorant art and keep anything progressive down then the type of mentality in here would demonstrate the exact way they're doing it.

Make a few artists extremely successful, have them make "money is everything" music , then in turn you make the masses automatically turn a deaf ear to anyone who's not "balling outta control". This is how powerful white execs would ideally k!ll anything being remotely conscious or progressive. They just say "Let's make a few of these ni99ers rich, so the masses can be vicariously happy through them, forget their problems, and pay for this shyt to numb their minds and if anyone criticizes one of them they'll just say 'why are you hating on a black man getting rich ?' ".
 5 years ago '10        #86
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,846 | Props total: 8964 8964
 HipHopFactz said:
I never understood what Kanyes infatuation is with Paris/France

Country is one of the most racist countries on earth, all their black soccer players threatened to quit at one point over the racist attitudes.

Kanye aka CoonYe West

Gewneth Paltrow said she called Jayz a "nigg**" to his face and he gave her the pass.
I noticed Paris was racist as hell when it came to getting in clubs. Me and my boys had a on nice fitting clothes, button ups, loafers, etc and the club owners or bouncers kept fronting on us on damn near every club we tried to enter.

They kept saying "Not possible", even the black bouncers were brainwashed into not letting other blacks in.

I agree with Chuck D, the Jay Z & Ye could've picked a better song title.

And Chuck D and Public Enemy thought Flava Flav was obnoxious, the were forced to let him in the group b/c he could play 11 instruments and was a good hypeman
 5 years ago '11        #87
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
 Mr Chilly said:
I always a.ssumed Kanye going to Paris was him just emulating the actions of many Black artists that felt shunned and unaccepted here in America who went to France and other places in Europe, which welcomed them with open arms. I mean would you guys really consider Josephine Baker, James Baldwin, or even Louis Armstrong a ****?
My nig, I'm pretty sure the same people calling kanye a **** would call these pioneers a **** if they were making moves today.

psylence2k said:
If you disagree with Chuck D , then logically and respectfully explain why you disagree with Chuck D

instead of resorting to some " Chuck D is old, whack, broke, so phuck his opinion" to try to discredit him

One thing that's becoming ridiculous in Hip-Hop but very common nowadays is people automatically giving more credibility to an artist who currently has more popularity and money than another artist, which is stupid as phuck.

Hypothetically if there are powerful white corporate executives at the top trying to pimp black people for superficial trendy commercial ignorant art and keep anything progressive down then the type of mentality in here would demonstrate the exact way they're doing it.

Make a few artists extremely successful, have them make "money is everything" music , then in turn you make the masses automatically turn a deaf ear to anyone who's not "balling outta control". This is how powerful white execs would ideally k!ll anything being remotely conscious or progressive. They just say "Let's make a few of these ni99ers rich, so the masses can be vicariously happy through them, forget their problems, and pay for this shyt to numb their minds and if anyone criticizes one of them they'll just say 'why are you hating on a black man getting rich ?' ".
Completely agree with your post.

But Chuck D really ain't say much of sh*t. Very vague and simple tweets. So I can't really comment on what he said. But if we giving Flav a pass, how u gon knock Kanye and Jigga over the word n*gga? They didn't create it and someone taught these two dudes to say it also. Probably their own parents.
 5 years ago '11        #88
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
 Matt504 said:
I don't think Josephine Baker or Louis Armstrong would have referred to themselves as "n*ggas" in any country.
If they were born in the 80's they just might. That word was very different when they came up.
 5 years ago '10        #89
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Mr Chilly said:
I always a.ssumed Kanye going to Paris was him just emulating the actions of many Black artists that felt shunned and unaccepted here in America who went to France and other places in Europe, which welcomed them with open arms. I mean would you guys really consider Josephine Baker, James Baldwin, or even Louis Armstrong a ****?

Somebody gets what the song is about..
 5 years ago '04        #90
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Tony Franks said:

Completely agree with your post.

But Chuck D really ain't say much of sh*t. Very vague and simple tweets. So I can't really comment on what he said. But if we giving Flav a pass, how u gon knock Kanye and Jigga over the word n*gga? They didn't create it and someone taught these two dudes to say it also. Probably their own parents.
I agree he could've elaborated a bit more and he should've went more in depth about the true matter which is the content and substance in today's rap. It's very hard though because what he's trying to bring to light is something that's very tricky, he doesn't want to go too in depth and lose people and he doesn't want to get too specific or it's gonna look like he's attacking other black artists then the whole point of what he's saying gets lost and it's just a "Chuck D vs. So and So" beef. Then an intellectual matter turns into another black on black feud where most blacks will just turn on him because nowadays everyone sides with whoever has more fame and money. It's a very thin line that's difficult to walk.

Though to the people who have already thought about the superficiality and irresponsibility in alot today's rap got exactly what Chuck D was referring to because they're already familiar with that train of thought. The majority of the masses wont get the full picture from just these tweets tho.

I dont understand the whole Flav thing tho, I'm sure Chuck has had convos with him in private. He doesn't want to throw Flav under the bus in public since Flav is relatively a nobody in comparison to Kanye and Jay who are pretty much looked at as "black gods" by alot of the masses and Chuck is bothered by the decisions they make when they have THAT much influence.

Just because Flav is doing Flav doesn't take away from the credibility of what Chuck is saying. If Chuck was side by side with Flav doing the same shyt then that would be a different story but Chuck D really hasn't done anything that has directly co-signed any of Flav's actions.
 5 years ago '04        #91
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Mr Chilly said:
But how is Kanye "shunned" in America ?? America made him a superstar and bought millions of his albums. Shyt makes no sense when you're emulating a situation that doesn't relate to you.

He was hated by a certain portion of the country for the Taylor Swift thing but that's because his dumbass CHOSE to walk on stage during someone else's moment.

If Kanye was a regular black guy I dont think he would experience the same amount of racism in L.A. or NYC as he would in Paris.

Kanye just loves Paris because it's one of the fashion capitals of the world. He's a wannabe bourgeoisie a.ss negro that wants to a.ssociate with other bourgeoisie a.ss shyt and bourgeoisie a.ss cities even if he knows that alot of those people there wouldn't even give phuck about him if his black a.ss didn't have green money.

It doesn't surprise me though because nowadays you can tell by his music that Kanye just might be more in love with White Culture than he is the Black Race.

Last edited by psylence2k; 05-01-2013 at 11:42 AM..
 05-01-2013, 11:42 AM         #92
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:

I work in music, and I find it funny as hell that some fools always want to start a discussion with, "Well homie sold 11 albums, but that other dude only sold 4, so fu*k him, he sucks!".
Some people, as evidenced in here, are just too immature to even bother with. Record sales are manipulated like the damn stock market. And even if the numbers were legit, the ONLY ones who should be talking money over talent is the damn record company owners, not fans.

Last edited by playazinc; 05-01-2013 at 11:45 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #93
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 366 366
 Dos-effect said:
n*gga shut the fu*k up about what black people need to do.......always some backwards Corny Collin a.ss n*gga who thinks that the solution for black excellence is to basically put on some black face with tap shoe and do things that they CANNOT DO, or people they ARE NATURALLY NOT.......you talking all this yah yah bullsh*t about owning businesses, how? What do you know need to do that, do you even know? Do you know the approval rate for blacks to receive loans over other races? You can preach this brainwashed bullsh*t you have been told that if you wear polo button up's with penny loafers and khaki pants, and strive to be the very best negro you can be then you will succeed, Its bullsh*t, While it is true they cant stop you form succeeding, its also true that they dont want you to succeed. In order for those to be rich...others HAVE TO BE poor.......or else what would be the significance..........Whites have always understood this, which is why they have been systematically keeping people of color down for all these years, because they need a poor class in America........and n*ggas and hispanics are it. Black people are not choosing to succeed, they are pre ordained from birth not to........and why? Because money means power. That's why the world is fu*ked up now, because the rich have no other means of sustaining power without money....you take away the dollar in America and the richest man in the country becomes just another ordinary man, no significance, no power, no respect.........its a trap, that's why schools stay fu*ked up, that's why drug laws are much more harsher on blacks then it is any other race, that's why 500 kids can die in Chicago and no one care, I'm a grown a.ss man my n*gga.......far from ignorant...in this day and age hard word and dedication aint go get you sh*t but a seat at Uncle Tom's table.....there is no room for the re-emergence of black prominence, the hatred for Obama should show you that this country does not want it........so my belief is the only for black people to prosper is successful blacks redistribute wealth to other black Americans........this will uplift the race, give the whole race a voice, and allow us to start investing into America and essentially taking our own piece of the pie........that's it, there is no other way to do it......You need to wake up bruh, I mean what you preaching sounds good, unity and all.......but that's not reality......there is a order to this chaos.......its just many dont take the time to see it.
First of all you don't know what the fuc you are talking about.... I grew up dirt poor in a community that was mostly native americans that hated black people... still cant figure that one out.. anyway.. I didn't even have clothes to wear to school for a whole week... we did not have food at all time, ever had a house phone... I worked doing odd jobs to make a little cash..and when I got enough money I brought some pebbles and tried to make some cash.. I saw friends go to jail and said this is not how im going to live.. after getting back into school and acting like I had some sense I graduated from high school.. I probably seen more sh!t that you will ever see in your life.. I probably been though more sh!t that you ever went through in your life.. skip forward to present.. I have a house that is not upside down in what it is worth, cost over 300k have over 150k in cars.. I have good savings and a good job. I vote, I help out in the community where I can. I have also owned 2 businesses, the first one I started when I was 20 with little to know money, but real hustle... the second I started when I got out of college.. I didn't go to a fancy school I went to AIU when online schools were not even cool.. somepeople laugh but I also enjoy a 6 figure salary and that is not even including my business that I do when I want too... you should learn some knowledge of self and step your game up and stop waiting for something to happen.. you need to make it happen and if you need some advice, pm me and I will give it to you free of charge.. "bruh" oh yeah and if you were not knocking on doors getting people registered to vote and taking people to the polls and making a difference where you live don't even talk about the "re-emergence of black prominence"... re-emergence from when.. we are black, we were born in America.. we were born in hatred and hard times.. we have the foot of some of these old fucers on our neck.. what you going to do .. you going to lay there.. you going to make a difference. or u going to cry like a b!tch or show emotions like a b!tch and complain about it.. you know it is a trap.. you know the game.. it is laid out for you.. it is not hidden.. if you fallen in the trap it is your fault.. so you cant get a job.. that sucks.. ive been there.. but hey don't do anything that will get you in the system that fucs u up forever.. if you got caught when you were young and dumb.. (I was just plain lucky) you should be at your local representatives, county, state officals office trying to get them to change the laws with this war on drugs or the war on you and me.. wtf are you doing... are you just on boxden complaining or are you making a differene... I want to know.. we can even take this off thread and go to email...
 5 years ago '04        #94
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,404 | Props total: 678 678
Chuck lost mad respect. He just put himself on the old, mad rapper level... If he would have done it when the song was released AGES ago and not after he releases a project maybe it would have meant something, but this song is so old and not in rotation anymore
 5 years ago '10        #95
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
he's right tho, fu*k the dumb sh*t

DanBootleg said:
Hey Chuck D why don't you worry about your hypeman cooning like he is?
 5 years ago '08        #96
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,728 | Props total: 8953 8953
He's right and you self hating coons are too stupid to realize this.
 5 years ago '05        #97
PitneyAssassin1 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,043 | Props total: 93 93
 A6249CF said:
Been saying this for months

How you gonna name a GLOBAL SMASH HIT "n**** in paris". And they knew it was gonna be the hottest song of the year before its release

Someones obviously tryna desensitize the global audience to the word

Black people are lost in the collusion

Instead of opposing the war that's been going on against us since 1441 we align ourselves with it
 bw5011 said:
First of all you don't know what the fuc you are talking about.... I grew up dirt poor in a community that was mostly native americans that hated black people... still cant figure that one out.. anyway.. I didn't even have clothes to wear to school for a whole week... we did not have food at all time, ever had a house phone... I worked doing odd jobs to make a little cash..and when I got enough money I brought some pebbles and tried to make some cash.. I saw friends go to jail and said this is not how im going to live.. after getting back into school and acting like I had some sense I graduated from high school.. I probably seen more sh!t that you will ever see in your life.. I probably been though more sh!t that you ever went through in your life.. skip forward to present.. I have a house that is not upside down in what it is worth, cost over 300k have over 150k in cars.. I have good savings and a good job. I vote, I help out in the community where I can. I have also owned 2 businesses, the first one I started when I was 20 with little to know money, but real hustle... the second I started when I got out of college.. I didn't go to a fancy school I went to AIU when online schools were not even cool.. somepeople laugh but I also enjoy a 6 figure salary and that is not even including my business that I do when I want too... you should learn some knowledge of self and step your game up and stop waiting for something to happen.. you need to make it happen and if you need some advice, pm me and I will give it to you free of charge.. "bruh" oh yeah and if you were not knocking on doors getting people registered to vote and taking people to the polls and making a difference where you live don't even talk about the "re-emergence of black prominence"... re-emergence from when.. we are black, we were born in America.. we were born in hatred and hard times.. we have the foot of some of these old fucers on our neck.. what you going to do .. you going to lay there.. you going to make a difference. or u going to cry like a b!tch or show emotions like a b!tch and complain about it.. you know it is a trap.. you know the game.. it is laid out for you.. it is not hidden.. if you fallen in the trap it is your fault.. so you cant get a job.. that sucks.. ive been there.. but hey don't do anything that will get you in the system that fucs u up forever.. if you got caught when you were young and dumb.. (I was just plain lucky) you should be at your local representatives, county, state officals office trying to get them to change the laws with this war on drugs or the war on you and me.. wtf are you doing... are you just on boxden complaining or are you making a differene... I want to know.. we can even take this off thread and go to email...
i've been fukkin wit BX for years, and i rarely comment to a thread. But i do read them. This was some of the realest sh*t i've seen posted on here in a minute We all need to wake up from our Gucci dreams and Maybach fantasies and see things for what they really are........The creation of acceptable rascism

Last edited by PitneyAssassin1; 05-01-2013 at 02:56 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #98
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,448 | Props total: 6596 6596
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Well to be honest if his records were selling he wouldn't be talking this sh*t
 05-01-2013, 03:22 PM         #99
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bw5011 said:
Black Prominence, (MLK, Marcus Garvey, George Washington Carver, Madam CJ Walker)...blacks that were prominent and respected (beyond their pocket books). Obama represents blacks from those Era's along with others that are living like Cornel West and Russel Simmons (black people who are for ALL BLACKS and not on some I made it why cant you bullsh*t) And your telling me about history? , In regards to your child hood(Im not even sure how that relates to this conversation) Big fu*king deal.....your struggle is not exclusive, nor is your success......glad to hear that you are doing better for yourself but who fu*king cares, from the way you talk your one bagel away from being Carlton Banks, if you came all that way from struggle and you still fail to understand the way the world works then it fu*king sucks for you dude. There is nothing wrong with getting out there and working from the bottom, but not everyone is a position to do that......that's just facts plain and simple. To preach those who are successful giving back money to thier community is not waiting on a hand out......you missed the whole fu*king point of that statement. Wealth sustains power.....period.....there is no way to get around it, You cant expect to change the world if more people are not able to collectively put a plan together to literally bring the face of the black man into the board room. Right now we are no there because in EVERY VENTURE we access to gain money we are slaves to someone else......right or wrong? Your buisiness may be successful, but who owns the building it runs out of? Your car may be nice but who owns the title of the bi*ch until is paid for(assuming its not), you own a buisness but who looked out for a no diploma having numbskull without a buisness plan and provided you with a loan? Your a slave regardless of your money my n*gga......and that is primarily because as a individual with money your just another n*gga......but collectively as a race you could be a high commidity because now most blacks have what most whites have.....its an equal playing field........but your still stuck on yourself and what you feel you had to over come...........If you want black people to succeed in this world or even have enough power to topple it, we as a race need money.....plain and simple that is what is keeping as a underclass, it has nothing to do with willpower, not intelligence, and certainly not what you do with a poor hand.......some will always succeed while others will fail....its the rule of law bruh......now what good is your house and your car.....if your bother next to you is homeless and starving......thats some bullsh*t.........and while you cant shoot yourelf in the foot trying to bring up others......it cost nothing to be a leader....not some bullsh*t white man flunky....but a true fu*king leader......which again is where the prominence idea comes in.....These rappers are flunkies, these athletes are flunkes, you your self a fu*king flunkie......Where as Oprah and Obama...are leaders.....if all these black mulitmillionaires came together and put a plan to gether to create a pot that would essentially enhance the lives of black people in this country and potentially around the world we could make life better for all of us around the world .....instead them and people like you all want to walk behind white people picking up their sh*t and telling yourself that one day you will have someone walking behind you doing the same.....its redundant and a.ss backwards.......get your mouth off the white mans d!ck and stop falling for this bullsh*t idea that you can one day be looked at as equal......you will forver be a n*gga......its not about changing their view of us, its about the upliftment of the race.....why do so many blacks miss this point in today's world.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 05-01-2013 at 03:27 PM..
 05-01-2013, 07:25 PM         #100
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let a white person say it and everyone poppin sh*t would be clapping their hands.

How dare a man that has always been on This type sh*t continue?

And to the dude above me Obama is not black.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy