NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-30-2013, 05:21 PM         #41
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A6249CF said:
Been saying this for months

How you gonna name a GLOBAL SMASH HIT "n**** in paris". And they knew it was gonna be the hottest song of the year before its release

Someones obviously tryna desensitize the global audience to the word

Black people are lost in the collusion

Instead of opposing the war that's been going on against us since 1441 we align ourselves with it

Chuck D is one real legit brother, who most of the time hits that proverbial "nail on the head". He's always early and on top of the government sh*t, the problems in our communities etc; his knowledge should be respected.

And the best you lames can do is pull some, "old man" and "n*gga mad his discs don't sell" nonsense. Get real.
 5 years ago '10        #42
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
Well to be honest if his records were selling he wouldn't be talking this sh*t
 04-30-2013, 05:32 PM         #43
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i been saying the same thing

j and kanye live in their own world, they dont live in the real world where the avg person have to live in.....reg blk ppl the ones that got to f!ght and battle n sh*t over that title

blks are the weakest race tho....how many other artist of other races got "spics in paris" "crackers in paris" chinks in paris"

Last edited by DrX; 04-30-2013 at 05:35 PM..
 04-30-2013, 05:37 PM         #44
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the uncle toms in here down chuck but support their blk heros a.ss............blk unemployment is shy high, private prisons are being build at a rapid pace and young blks are going to jail and getting decades for nonviolent sentences
 5 years ago '06        #45
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,097 | Props total: 18950 18950
It's music man....it's music..

I love Chuck,and there's no bigger fan of P.E., but he's a lil' off base with this sideways a.ss sh*t...
He knows the industry is just a toilet for cats to take dumps in nowadays, and yet he wanna act like ye and Hov is supposed to be out here making conscious records...sh*t ain't realistic and he knows it...

Rappers are mostly odious these day's...straight odious idiots...real hip hop fans know who and where to get the real from and they know where to go for party records...

been this way for awhile...cats will come with a lil bit of real talk on a tape or album to get co~signed by the hood, then when they make the major label moves they gotta make some sh*t for rich ppl to vibe with...hence, the silly, misogynist,vulgar,thoughtless and often woefully un artistic songs that flood the top 40 , courtesy of rappers that are gettin respect and response from many demos...

It's a business man...and these cats is just making decisions that make 'cents'¢'

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 04-30-2013 at 05:52 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #46
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
So if being a n*gga in paris is a bad thing based on racism and "livin in the gutter" wouldnt u think the song is braggin how people in paris love them and support them? I think its more of a anti racism song... but of course people see n*gga and its offensive.
 5 years ago '04        #47
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 DrX said:
blks are the weakest race tho....how many other artist of other races got "spics in paris" "crackers in paris" chinks in paris"
how many races be calling themselves that with pride before anybody ever heard of jay-z or kanye

rap as a whole did that sh!t
 04-30-2013, 05:59 PM         #48
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bw5011 said:
The simple fact is you cant count. Also money don't make you prosper. There are plenty of broke people that get paid plenty of money. Black people, not all but a lot need to stop wishing money will fall out the sky and get out and do something. Start businesses and help in the community. They need to stay in school, especially your azz with the counting you did regardless of your color. Get educated and put it to work is the way to prosper, know where you come from, know where you are going, have a plan. Pull your damn jeans up and stop doing stuff that get you trapped in the system at a young age.... Grow the fuc up!
n*gga shut the fu*k up about what black people need to do.......always some backwards Corny Collin a.ss n*gga who thinks that the solution for black excellence is to basically put on some black face with tap shoe and do things that they CANNOT DO, or people they ARE NATURALLY NOT.......you talking all this yah yah bullsh*t about owning businesses, how? What do you know need to do that, do you even know? Do you know the approval rate for blacks to receive loans over other races? You can preach this brainwashed bullsh*t you have been told that if you wear polo button up's with penny loafers and khaki pants, and strive to be the very best negro you can be then you will succeed, Its bullsh*t, While it is true they cant stop you form succeeding, its also true that they dont want you to succeed. In order for those to be rich...others HAVE TO BE poor.......or else what would be the significance..........Whites have always understood this, which is why they have been systematically keeping people of color down for all these years, because they need a poor class in America........and n*ggas and hispanics are it. Black people are not choosing to succeed, they are pre ordained from birth not to........and why? Because money means power. That's why the world is fu*ked up now, because the rich have no other means of sustaining power without money....you take away the dollar in America and the richest man in the country becomes just another ordinary man, no significance, no power, no respect.........its a trap, that's why schools stay fu*ked up, that's why drug laws are much more harsher on blacks then it is any other race, that's why 500 kids can die in Chicago and no one care, I'm a grown a.ss man my n*gga.......far from ignorant...in this day and age hard word and dedication aint go get you sh*t but a seat at Uncle Tom's table.....there is no room for the re-emergence of black prominence, the hatred for Obama should show you that this country does not want it........so my belief is the only for black people to prosper is successful blacks redistribute wealth to other black Americans........this will uplift the race, give the whole race a voice, and allow us to start investing into America and essentially taking our own piece of the pie........that's it, there is no other way to do it......You need to wake up bruh, I mean what you preaching sounds good, unity and all.......but that's not reality......there is a order to this chaos.......its just many dont take the time to see it.
 04-30-2013, 06:02 PM         #49
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white boys and corny n*ggas from the burbs think chuck d is not allowed to speak on hip hop

WTT was made for white boys and corny house n*gga scum from the burbs

that song was made for people like the baldwins and paltrows

not "n*gga" from marcy projects

jay is the ultimate house n*gga scum
 5 years ago '09        #50
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 HugeBBC said:

This n*gga late as fu*k tho..
real sh*t

WTT dropped like 2 years ago fukk he responding now for
 5 years ago '10        #51
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13548 13548
he thinks every black person should think like he does, that sh*ts delusional
 04-30-2013, 06:21 PM         #52
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so, Chuck D just started listening to rap music outside of Public Enemy and Run DMC i take it?
 04-30-2013, 06:36 PM         #53
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chuck went in on every cat that ever spammed the word in their tracks, like it's a fu*king badge of honor. How can you not support what he's saying here?
 5 years ago '07        #54
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
chuck d(a) gawd

5 years ago '13        #55
SoulBrotha91 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 1039 1039
I was hoping he would speak on how garbage watch the throne is
 04-30-2013, 07:03 PM         #56
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cbjones said:
Chuck went in on every cat that ever spammed the word in their tracks, like it's a fu*king badge of honor. How can you not support what he's saying here?
because im not black and it doesnt affect me

because im black and too wrapped up in western culture to care, they taught me not to think anymore than i have to and i shall abide

5 years ago '11        #57
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,219 | Props total: 5387 5387
 04-30-2013, 07:09 PM         #58
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A6249CF said:
because im not black and it doesnt affect me

because im black and too wrapped up in western culture to care, they taught me not to think anymore than i have to and i shall abide

5 years ago '07        #59
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15089 15089

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #60
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 playazinc said:

Chuck D is one real legit brother, who most of the time hits that proverbial "nail on the head". He's always early and on top of the government sh*t, the problems in our communities etc; his knowledge should be respected.

And the best you lames can do is pull some, "old man" and "n*gga mad his discs don't sell" nonsense. Get real.
yell™
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy