Chuck D Bashes Jay-Z & Kanye West’s “N*ggas In Paris”

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-29-2013, 07:10 PM         #21
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Root Of Evil said:
european cacs love saying **** online

But I guess white americans sayin n***** online is cool though

Black people got the game all fu*ked up, our cultures been lost in translation
 5 years ago '13        #22
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,081 | Props total: 38469 38469
Ive been Paris twice,

The blacks and arabs are living on the gutter end of the city on the outskirts and all the whites live the rich parts, it's like two worlds apart. There is zero integration mianly to do with a lot of racist attitudes and polices by the French government, sh*ts wild over there. Monkey chants at soccer games, they've stigmatized muslims amongst many other things

Yet Kanye wants to be a Nigge* in Paris like it's some kind of prestige sh*t to live in a country which thinks you are the equivalent of an animal in the zoo

Most of these Ye stans don't have a passport, never seen the world, bums worshipping another mans money
 5 years ago '13        #23
space
space
 A6249CF said:
Not to mention the left wing racist party winning their general election and the french government being so embarassed they had to call a re-election

And also French national football coach Laurent Blanc recorded in a conversation making several racist references to black players in the french national team

Kanye changed after they k!lled his mum and Jay-Zs always been a pagan on some Jesse Jackson handpicked sh*t
very true, great post
 5 years ago '10        #24
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Y'all got this 40 year old European Wigger calling y'all "****" to yall face and y'all consigning that sh*t..

Last edited by TheMindOf; 04-29-2013 at 07:17 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #25
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,917 | Props total: 574 574
 A6249CF said:

i don't cosign any of that sh*t

jus speaking on whats happening in this thread
 5 years ago '11        #26
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
 Dos-effect said:
The simple fact that not every black person is a walking stereotype of a gangster rap video....
Yeah not everybody will do that, but for a lot of people that million dollars will do more harm than good. Money is not the magic answer to our problems
 04-29-2013, 07:24 PM         #27
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Y'all got this 40 year old European Wigger calling y'all "****" to yall face and y'all consigning that sh*t..

But you don't bat an eyelid when you see "n*ggas dont read books" "n*ggas always f!ghting" "look at these n*ggas" from white posters

Regardless of his race, Hiphopfactz is more intune than the majority of black posters on BX.
 04-29-2013, 07:25 PM         #28
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
Yeah not everybody will do that, but for a lot of people that million dollars will do more harm than good. Money is not the magic answer to our problems
True indeed......but in the world we live, is that not the only key?...In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king.....we the blind dog....not literally of course.....
 04-29-2013, 07:28 PM         #29
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
Nope

knowledge of self, being conscious of the situation we find ourselves in and how to combat it positively is the key.

If only black people knew the strength we possess. Financially, psychically and mentally

The enslavement of black people was only psychical upto the moment of capture, from then on it was psychological and it's never stopped

the black man has yet to emancipate himself from mental slavery, in the words of the great.
 5 years ago '10        #30
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 A6249CF said:
But you don't bat an eyelid when you see "n*ggas dont read books" "n*ggas always f!ghting" "look at these n*ggas" from white posters

Regardless of his race, Hiphopfactz is more intune than the majority of black posters on BX.

If you say so..

95% of the time I don't even know who's white (or any race for that matter) on this site..

Only reason I know this guy is white is because he used to pretend to be black on here under an old alias, til he got exposed as a 40 something old white guy from Europe and got embarassed and abandoned the old account and started using this one
 5 years ago '13        #31
space
space
 A6249CF said:

Don't worry about that lame, he knows i'm Persian" Muslim, thus my dislike for French cultural attitudes is very high, i have family in Paris, i visited there twice.

I had to put that kid on ignore, his stanning for Kanye knows no bounds, one min he is on some pro black sh*t and the next he is telling how it's ok for white people to call a 9 year old young actress a "nigge*" in the name of comedy
 5 years ago '11        #32
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
 Dos-effect said:
True indeed......but in the world we live, is that not the only key?...In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king.....we the blind dog....not literally of course.....
 A6249CF said:
Nope

knowledge of self, being conscious of the situation we find ourselves in and how to combat it positively is the key.

If only black people knew the strength we possess. Financially, psychically and mentally

The enslavement of black people was only psychical upto the moment of capture, from then on it was psychological and it's never stopped

the black man has yet to emancipate himself from mental slavery, in the words of the great.
 5 years ago '04        #33
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
Why don't chuck holla at slaver slave first? Then holla at the throne
 5 years ago '12        #34
Code Chaos 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 29 29
 A6249CF said:

Exactly the way THEY want it to be

PotheadFocker said:
Serious question, what would stop them all from buying maybachs, Jordans, weed and alcohol? Does money even change anything? The change has to come from within IMO
Exactly
 5 years ago '04        #35
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 TheMindOf said:

95% of the time I don't even know who's white (or any race for that matter) on this site..
you forgot asians and the eses..the unsung as*holes of the internet.
 5 years ago '04        #36
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 2731 2731
i´d love to see chuck sitting with white execs @ a music panel and put them on blast
 5 years ago '12        #37
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 6837 6837
 HipHopFactz said:
Ive been Paris twice,

The blacks and arabs are living on the gutter end of the city on the outskirts and all the whites live the rich parts, it's like two worlds apart. There is zero integration mianly to do with a lot of racist attitudes and polices by the French government, sh*ts wild over there. Monkey chants at soccer games, they've stigmatized muslims amongst many other things

Yet Kanye wants to be a Nigge* in Paris like it's some kind of prestige sh*t to live in a country which thinks you are the equivalent of an animal in the zoo

Most of these Ye stans don't have a passport, never seen the world, bums worshipping another mans money

I'm sure Kanye get's a "pass" from most of the the Parisians since he is so desperate to be a part of their gay a.ss fashion scene. They probably tolerate him cause he puts them on in almost every song name checking them and sh*t. I be they laugh at him behind his back.
 5 years ago '04        #38
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,450 | Props total: 6519 6519
why there been so much kanye/jay-z bashing on here for the past month
 5 years ago '04        #39
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,602 | Props total: 374 374
 Dos-effect said:
The simple fact that not every black person is a walking stereotype of a gangster rap video....

Dos-effect said:
Originally Posted by Dos-effect View Post
Jay, Puff,Dre,50, TI, and plenty could all make every single black person in this country multi millionaires and still have several million left.........Oprah could literally give every counted black American citizen 100 million a piece and would still have 1.3 billie left........Chuck D also..........my point ?..........fu*k Black Excellence......what better way to help your people then to give them the very thing they need to prosper, they could change the world......just saying....
The simple fact is you cant count. Also money don't make you prosper. There are plenty of broke people that get paid plenty of money. Black people, not all but a lot need to stop wishing money will fall out the sky and get out and do something. Start businesses and help in the community. They need to stay in school, especially your azz with the counting you did regardless of your color. Get educated and put it to work is the way to prosper, know where you come from, know where you are going, have a plan. Pull your damn jeans up and stop doing stuff that get you trapped in the system at a young age.... Grow the fuc up!
 5 years ago '04        #40
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
but he endorses Flavor Flav??

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago