(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #141
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
$16,330 | Props total: 32333 32333
What I don't understand is, why do people give a sh*t about what other people believe in or not? You believe, so what? I don't. So fu*king what? Why is what goes on in my head matter to anyone else other than myself?

Same thing with the whole stupid gay issue. Why do people give a fu*k what goes on behind closed doors of people who choose to have a same s3x partner? I can care less who other people fu*k. It doesn't have any bearings on my life what-so-ever.

Long as you don't throw your religious/s3xual beliefs on me, we are good.
 5 years ago '04        #142
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Chedda said:
What I don't understand is, why do people give a sh*t about what other people believe in or not? You believe, so what? I don't. So fu*king what? Why is what goes on in my head matter to anyone else other than myself?

Same thing with the whole stupid gay issue. Why do people give a fu*k what goes on behind closed doors of people who choose to have a same s3x partner? I can care less who other people fu*k. It doesn't have any bearings on my life what-so-ever.

Long as you don't throw your religious/s3xual beliefs on me, we are good.

Live and let live. It's what Jesus would of done
 5 years ago '10        #143
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Same n*ggas thats in here preaching on their holier than thou, religious soapboxes will be in another thread about their favorite player fu*king a bad bi*ch (FORNICATING, which is also against the Bible), patting them on the back..

Nobody respects a hypocrite, or someone who hides their personal feelings behind religious text..

sh*t is Cowardice
 5 years ago '04        #144
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Ward22 said:
Atheists are annoying as fu*k
stop being a f*ggot. we can all say the same about bible thumpers

5 years ago '07        #145
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 matelyan said:
Here's how this works. Dude says he is gay and some people applaud him, while others look down at him. Those who look down on him are usually the same group of people constantly looking down on others for not subscribing to their same belief system. Here is a prime example:

I am at a family function and my brother-in-law overhears my cousin and I talking about having premarital s3x. And rather than keep his opinions to himself or ignore us, he takes it upon himself to stand on his pulpit and tell us how we are leading lives of sin, going to hell, upsetting God and are pretty much all around horrible people.

That reeks of negativity and is completely unnecessary. If you're religious, then go be religious with other people with similar inclinations. And just leave the rest of us alone.

I hate to say it, but whenever these kind of debates start, 9 out of 10 times it is some religious person passing judgment on some alleged sinner with whom they don't agree with and refuse to attempt to see life through the other persons perspective.
people like that annoy me as much as they do you. i just think it's laughable how there's been such a paradigm shift from the stigma of homos3xuality to anybody who doesn't openly approve it and rally and vote for gay marriage being labeled a simpleminded hyper-conservative caveman. chick-fil-a said they support the traditional family so they can't put up more restaurants in chicago .

by the same token, a lot of those same people who think it's so wrong not to approve of homos3xuality have no problem at all disrespecting other people's religious beliefs, implying that anybody who still believes in god is a closed-minded idiot and they're so much more enlightened, etc. you can't rally around homos3xuality as a civil rights issue and ignore that this country was founded on the idea of religious freedom as well. everyone is entitled to their own beliefs.

it's very hypocritical.
 5 years ago '05        #146
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
ESPN been looking for a reason to fire this "n*gga" for years now.... set his a.ss up and got him decent bro.

04-29-2013, 05:29 PM         #147
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just hate when they compare being gay to being black in America its not and will never be the same thing
 5 years ago '08        #148
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
 loyola llothta said:
I just hate when they compare being gay to being black in America its not and will never be the same thing
Bullsh*t. So you are saying no to segregating black folks but yes to segregating gay people?

It is exactly the same.

Do you seriously think MLK wanted all men to be equal, unless you're gay? GTFOH

Last edited by Chedda; 04-29-2013 at 05:35 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #149
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 Armen87 said:

[pic - click to view]

and? extremists are annoying, not atheists. thats all i was trying to say.
 5 years ago '12        #150
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,585 | Props total: 6044 6044
My n*gga Chris
 04-29-2013, 05:34 PM         #151
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at least he pointed not only in the direction of homos3xuality but into adultery and premarital s3x so it wasnt like he was just picking on the brown eye lovers.
 5 years ago '04        #152
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 @RG3 said:
at least he pointed not only in the direction of homos3xuality but into adultery and premarital s3x so it wasnt like he was just picking on the brown eye lovers.
what the fu*k does god have to do with putting a basketball into a basket?
 04-29-2013, 05:38 PM         #153
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
Or an infinite number of possibilities considering that up to now, what happens after death is a matter of belief and speculation and void of any proof or facts.

I personally think there is a heaven. No hell though. An omnipotent all powerful being just strikes me as too smart to create a bad guy with the potential of ruining everything he built from scratch.
Sleeping like dogs=infinite number of possibilities in the afterlife

That what I meant but I how do you believe heaven but not a hell

Last edited by loyola llothta; 04-29-2013 at 05:46 PM..
 04-29-2013, 05:42 PM         #154
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
it's not OK to discriminate against anyone for their s3xual preference... but it's open season on religious beliefs? reeks of hypocrisy.
People believe if they defend one they have to attack the other and that's proper sh*t. If you defend the right for gay people to live in peace with their s3xuality then don't attack Christians for their belief.

I'm not Christian but I respect Christians right to feel how they are. If you're going to applaud Collins for stepping up and coming out then you should be just as forthcoming with praise for Broussard for standing up for his beliefs as well.
 04-29-2013, 05:43 PM         #155
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sandy os a fool for Hood Boxing though
 04-29-2013, 05:45 PM         #156
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chedda said:
Bullsh*t. So you are saying no to segregating black folks but yes to segregating gay people?

It is exactly the same.

Wtf when did I say it was okay to segregating gay people or any other human being. Dude you're reading to hard and when were gays segregate?
 5 years ago '12        #157
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,815 | Props total: 1731 1731
 Maroon_Tiger said:
There is no show on tv where its appropriate to question ones s3xuality and the religious implications(religiously) of living that lifestyle..

Its irresponsible for brussard and rob parker to even discuss these topics... But espn is setting people up with these controversial topics and demanding an answer on live tv

Espn should know which anchors can handle a question of that magnitude and which will catch feelings on live air
I agree with everything you wrote, but I personally just don't see it from that perspective in Chris' interview. The host asked him about Collins saying he was also a Christian, and Chris gave his opinion in a respectful way.

Either way, I hope he doesnt get fired.

291 - 128 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 69% 17 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 324-169, Rank #8 | Aug 16: 588-322, Rank #18 | Aug 15: 1012-433, Rank #13 | Aug 14: 357-231, Rank #33 | Aug 13: 390-225, Rank #7 *

Last edited by AJtheGreat; 04-29-2013 at 05:50 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #158
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
 loyola llothta said:
Wtf when did I say it was okay to segregating gay people or any other human being. Dude you're reading to hard and when were gays segregate?
It was an insinuation. MLK wanted all men to be equal. Equal rights mean just that, equal rights.

You cannot knit pick who in society who gets fair and equal treatment.
 5 years ago '06        #159
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 Chedda said:

It is exactly the same.

EXACTLY the same?

Last time I checked, people are born black, have no choice (with except surgery) to stay black. Gay people choose to be gay.

Let me know when Gay people had to have their own bathroom

Let me know when Gay People had to sit on the back of the bus.

Let me know when Gay People had a hose pulled on them.

I can't believe people have the audacity to put black segregation and Gay's in the same category.
 04-29-2013, 05:52 PM         #160
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AceBoogie said:
of course hell get fired because the people at the top are gay . theyre the ones pushing this on us and desensitizing us. your either with them or against them. personally dont give 2 fu*ks about gay people dont bother me as long as they keep that sh*t to themselves and dont force themselves on you.
so what are you really mad about?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago