(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #121
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Ward22 said:
Atheists are annoying as fu*k
 5 years ago '07        #122
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 matelyan said:
Is it because they don't believe in what you do? Or that they constantly challenge all religious beliefs? Or that they attempt to enact laws that force you into subscribing to their beliefs? Oh wait that is religious people. And atheists would be the most annoying people on earth, if it wasn't for radical, overly religious folk. They are the true kings/queens of annoyance.
They're both equally annoying. Atheists and overly religious radicals as you put it. Just be the best person you can try to be and stop getting into people's lives that don't concern you.
 5 years ago '10        #123
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Welp.. There goes this morons job..

Good riddance.. Bible thumping idiot
 5 years ago '04        #124
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 TH35 said:
They're both equally annoying. Just be the best person you can try to be.

My sentiments exactly. I was just playing devil's advocate and stirring the pot a bit. I say live and let live.
 5 years ago '07        #125
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,831 | Props total: 4807 4807
 matelyan said:
What's wrong with America? How about overly religious people are attempting to enforce and impose their dated and archaic belief system on the rest of us

Empty and misguided? Or how about those of us without religion see no need for those kind of beliefs. Do I believe in God? YES. Do I strive to be a good person? Sometimes. Do good and avoid evil. What more else is there to life? I want to be free, happy and able to independently think for myself. Thus I have chosen God over religion and my own personal beliefs over those of mankind.

That should not make me misguided or empty. I love how religious people always try to knock others who refuse to subscribe to their same beliefs. But luckily for me America is secular and your religion and my life will, for the time being, remain separate and equal.

GOD bless America indeed
as bad as u think it is now,it was much worse back in tha day.this country was founded on "christianity".no need to talk about tha irony of it,but thats just what it is.they used tha bible to justify slavery,weve actually had witch hunts wit women burned at stakes.sh*t is pretty lax nowadays religiously if u ask me

nobody is forcin u to be a christian,but if u are goin to be 1,then u cant pick and choose what to follow,which was brousards point.if u arent a christian,then those laws dont apply to u
 5 years ago '05        #126
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 hoopslj said:
When did everyone on BX become a gay activist?
Satan is the current ruler of this world. They're just serving their king.
 5 years ago '12        #127
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,804 | Props total: 1724 1724
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Tell that to the dude that was brought on ESPN First Take to discuss RGIII's racial identity

Espn is setting dudes up
I feel ya. IDK why they were even talking about that sh*t on First Take. First Take isnt that kind of show. But Rob attacked RG3 as a person by calling him a "cornball brotha" IMO. That sh*t was disrespectful. He didnt have to say it like that.

Chris talked about his religion and beliefs on OTL, a show where they explore stuff off the field, without attacking anybody's characters or beliefs. They most likely invited him to debate with LZ. Thats why I dont think he will get into as much trouble as Rob.

282 - 124 STRK: 2 l in a row WIN PCT: 69% 17 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 324-169, Rank #8 | Aug 16: 588-322, Rank #18 | Aug 15: 1012-433, Rank #13 | Aug 14: 357-231, Rank #33 | Aug 13: 390-225, Rank #7 *

Last edited by AJtheGreat; 04-29-2013 at 05:09 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #128
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
it's not OK to discriminate against anyone for their s3xual preference... but it's open season on religious beliefs? reeks of hypocrisy.
 5 years ago '04        #129
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,156 | Props total: 9568 9568
 all3rd said:
Chris my sources Broussard probably Rob Parkered his career or

Maybe Fox Sports 1 wants him?
 5 years ago '10        #130
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Ward22 said:
Being able to form your own opinions on spirituality and not blindly following a man written story book, doesn't make you an atheist..

Also, Im pretty sure you don't follow EVERY thing in that bible of yours (otherwise that means you aint getting no puss)..

So shut the fu*k up, you selectively religious moron

5 years ago '08        #131
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 Ward22 said:
 5 years ago '05        #132
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
He's gonna get fired because America is a batty man dominated nation and they rule it all, but this is the first time in a long time that I agree with Brou about something. Good sh*t cornball brotha. Personally, thought he was fishy fishy himself.
 5 years ago '07        #133
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 AJtheGreat said:
I feel ya. IDK why they were even talking about that sh*t on First Take. First Take isnt that kind of show. But Rob attacked RG3 as a person by calling him a "cornball brotha" IMO. He didnt have to say it like that lol

Chris talked about his religion and beliefs on OTL, a show where they explore stuff off the field, without attacking anybody's characters or beliefs. They most likely invited him to debate with LZ. Thats why I dont think he will get into as much trouble as Rob.
Rob personally attacked Bob and clearly went off script.
 5 years ago '12        #134
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 839 839
 TheMindOf said:
Being able to form your own opinions on spirituality and not blindly following a man written story book, doesn't make you an atheist..

Also, Im pretty sure you don't follow EVERY thing in that bible of yours (otherwise that means you aint getting no puss)..

So shut the fu*k up, you selectively religious moron

Word, if anything its the other way around

People who read Dr Seuss and preach it are annoying..

I've never had any atheist in real life bug me about my agenda or personal beliefs or trying to change what and who I am.
 5 years ago '12        #135
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,804 | Props total: 1724 1724
 TH35 said:
Rob personally attacked Bob and clearly went off script.
Yep. You could tell by all the reactions that he didnt bring that sh*t up during the pre-show meetings. He was doing ok until he dropped the cornball line

282 - 124 STRK: 2 l in a row WIN PCT: 69% 17 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 324-169, Rank #8 | Aug 16: 588-322, Rank #18 | Aug 15: 1012-433, Rank #13 | Aug 14: 357-231, Rank #33 | Aug 13: 390-225, Rank #7 *
 5 years ago '04        #136
DCoop04 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 278 278
Damn they set my dude Broussard up, should have never answere., I hope he don't get fired after this
 5 years ago '04        #137
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 joshdogg26 said:
it's not OK to discriminate against anyone for their s3xual preference... but it's open season on religious beliefs? reeks of hypocrisy.
Here's how this works. Dude says he is gay and some people applaud him, while others look down at him. Those who look down on him are usually the same group of people constantly looking down on others for not subscribing to their same belief system. Here is a prime example:

I am at a family function and my brother-in-law overhears my cousin and I talking about having premarital s3x. And rather than keep his opinions to himself or ignore us, he takes it upon himself to stand on his pulpit and tell us how we are leading lives of sin, going to hell, upsetting God and are pretty much all around horrible people.

That reeks of negativity and is completely unnecessary. If you're religious, then go be religious with other people with similar inclinations. And just leave the rest of us alone.

I hate to say it, but whenever these kind of debates start, 9 out of 10 times it is some religious person passing judgment on some alleged sinner with whom they don't agree with and refuse to attempt to see life through the other persons perspective.
 5 years ago '05        #138
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,992 | Props total: 6094 6094
 r.burgundy said:
he said children out of wedlock and pre marital fornification are a sin in tha same paragraph lol.if u didnt see it's cause u heard what u wanted to hear
I saw that. You didn't read what I said...I said where and when has he spoken up about that (fornicating and children out of wedlock) before now? It's one thing to say it and lump it in now with Collins's announcement, but he's never said anything about it before now. Mark Jackson cheated in his wife and got caught in a blackmail scheme, I missed the religious soliloquy about that

Last edited by Wondah_Woman; 04-29-2013 at 05:17 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #139
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
 drama_kiNg said:
So, what the fu*k? Just cus it's in a fiction book doesn't give you the permission to hate a group of people..

bible says a lotta fu*ked up sh*t ;

can't eat ham
can't get a tattoo
can't let your wife help you in a f!ght
getting remarried
can't eat fish
can't have s3x before gettin married

i don't get how people choose to believe in certain things in the bible and completely disregard others.
 Mr Kush said:
So if we're taking the Bible literally.. Heres a random example

No one born of a forbidden union may enter the a.ssembly of the Lord. Even to the tenth generation, none of his descendants may enter the a.ssembly of the Lord.

Just a random player as an example.. LBJ.. Is Chris Broussard saying that LBJ and all of his family for the next 10 generations are living an open rebellion against God?
 drama_kiNg said:
Leviticus 11:7-8 reads:
And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.

Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you.

it's like they think can pick and choose of what they want to believe..
 joshdogg26 said:
all of this sh*t is too much for me

what about muslims/mormon/amish people/buddism ect

an add on the fact of how big the universe is

we dont even know whats out there as in other species

all this stuff is to much for my brain real talk
 5 years ago '06        #140
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
n*gga didn't lie tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy