(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-29-2013, 04:31 PM         #101
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his career over
 5 years ago '12        #102
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,815 | Props total: 1731 1731
 Good Kid said:
its clear to see that most pple didnt even peep video...him and lz (the other openly gay reporter) are good friends...and both said they've had this discussion many times and respect each other's opinion. they both welcome the discussion...

yet y'all want ol' boy fired
OTL is all about exploring topics off the field. They knew what they were doing bringing him on to talk about the subject with LZ.

291 - 128 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 69% 17 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 324-169, Rank #8 | Aug 16: 588-322, Rank #18 | Aug 15: 1012-433, Rank #13 | Aug 14: 357-231, Rank #33 | Aug 13: 390-225, Rank #7 *
 5 years ago '09        #103
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12358 12358
Why would they fire him? He routinely says these kinds of things on Twitter and links people to stuff dealing with what he said. ESPN posts his tweets on their NBA page right with all the other NBA tweets so why now is it a problem?
 5 years ago '08        #104
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23326 23326
Another reason why Chris is as good as gone.

[pic - click to view]

Remember him?

Last edited by Arson; 04-29-2013 at 04:38 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #105
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,523 | Props total: 10859 10859
Goodnight Chris
 5 years ago '04        #106
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 YoungRichROy said:
Whats wrong with America nowadays

We have people living in our country, founded based on Christian Ideals, are actually mad when someone represents their Christian faith

Those without religion are just empty souls with no guidance
What's wrong with America? How about overly religious people are attempting to enforce and impose their dated and archaic belief system on the rest of us

Empty and misguided? Or how about those of us without religion see no need for those kind of beliefs. Do I believe in God? YES. Do I strive to be a good person? Sometimes. Do good and avoid evil. What more else is there to life? I want to be free, happy and able to independently think for myself. Thus I have chosen God over religion and my own personal beliefs over those of mankind.

That should not make me misguided or empty. I love how religious people always try to knock others who refuse to subscribe to their same beliefs. But luckily for me America is secular and your religion and my life will, for the time being, remain separate and equal.

GOD bless America indeed
 5 years ago '11        #107
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9466 9466
selective usage of the bible>>>

YoungRichROy said:
Whats wrong with America nowadays

We have people living in our country, founded based on Christian Ideals, are actually mad when someone represents their Christian faith

Those without religion are just empty souls with no guidance
You are an idiot.

The good ol "american was founded as a christian nation" response. No it wasn't.
 5 years ago '04        #108
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,425 | Props total: 6454 6454
 Arson said:
After reason why Chris is as good as gone.

[pic - click to view]

Remember him?

for some reason i think him lowkey harassing the new girl had something to do with it
 5 years ago '08        #109
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
personally, i find atheists 100x's more annoying than christians yall geeks preach just as hard. yet swear you're not
 5 years ago '12        #110
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,815 | Props total: 1731 1731
 Arson said:

[pic - click to view]

Remember him?
I still remember watching that episode live when it happened

291 - 128 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 69% 17 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 324-169, Rank #8 | Aug 16: 588-322, Rank #18 | Aug 15: 1012-433, Rank #13 | Aug 14: 357-231, Rank #33 | Aug 13: 390-225, Rank #7 *
 5 years ago '04        #111
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
personally, i find atheists 100x's more annoying than christians
BTW I'm agnostic/spiritual/independent believer.

But let me ask you this: When was the last time an atheist told you that you were a sinner? or going to hell for living your life how you seem fit? Or that God hates you and your life? Or that by having a religion you are somehow inferior to him/her? Because my entire family is Christian or Catholic and I hear that bullsh*t all the time. Now I'll be the first to admit that there are some HUGE as*hole atheists. But at least they aren't attempting to make you subscribe to their particular belief system, enacting laws based on their belief system, or judging you for no apparent reason other than some book telling them to do so.
 5 years ago '13        #112
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 Arson said:

[pic - click to view]

Remember him?
Chris got the complexion for the protection tho

[pic - click to view]

He gon walk into ESPN studio office, put on the white voice like, "Well i sure am sorry Charlie about expressing my views, won't happen again"

And he gonna get off with a stern warning, while rob parker somewhere doing commentary for hood boxing
 04-29-2013, 04:47 PM         #113
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its crazy how religion is dying off in America most people don't even believe in the good book no more but hey for the nonbelievers when you die you're going to sleep like dogs or you're soul going to burn slow no ether necessary
 5 years ago '07        #114
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,523 | Props total: 10859 10859
This n*gga said"hood boxing" fu*kin
 5 years ago '11        #115
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9466 9466
 Dee Grande said:
personally, i find atheists 100x's more annoying than christians yall geeks preach just as hard. yet swear you're not
 matelyan said:
BTW I'm agnostic/spiritual/independent believer.

But let me ask you this: When was the last time an atheist told you that you were a sinner? or going to hell for living your life how you seem fit? Or that God hates you and your life? Or that by having a religion you are somehow inferior to him/her? Because my entire family is Christian or Catholic and I hear that bullsh*t all the time. Now I'll be the first to admit that there are some HUGE as*hole atheists. But at least they aren't attempting to make you subscribe to their particular belief system, enacting laws based on their belief system, or judging you for no apparent reason other than some book telling them to do so.
 loyola llothta said:
Its crazy how religion is dying off in America most people don't even believe in the good book no more but hey for the nonbelievers when you die you're going to sleep like dogs or you're soul going to burn slow no ether necessary
Oh the irony...
 5 years ago '04        #116
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 loyola llothta said:
Or an infinite number of possibilities considering that up to now, what happens after death is a matter of belief and speculation and void of any proof or facts.

I personally think there is a heaven. No hell though. An omnipotent all powerful being just strikes me as too smart to create a bad guy with the potential of ruining everything he built from scratch.
 5 years ago '10        #117
hoopslj 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 49 49
When did everyone on BX become a gay activist?
 5 years ago '08        #118
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 32341 32341
 loyola llothta said:
I am not one to judge what people believe in (even though most of the time believers judge me) but people who do not believe in god do not fear this. The notion of hell was put into place to make people who do afraid, not us.

To me, god, heaven, hell, nor the devil exist. So the fact that you say that non-believers are going to burn slow means nothing.
 5 years ago '04        #119
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Ward22 said:
Atheists are annoying as fu*k
Is it because they don't believe in what you do? Or that they constantly challenge all religious beliefs? Or that they attempt to enact laws that force you into subscribing to their beliefs? Oh wait that is religious people. And atheists would be the most annoying people on earth, if it wasn't for radical, overly religious folk. They are the true kings/queens of annoyance.
 5 years ago '08        #120
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 32341 32341
 Ward22 said:
People who judge other people who dont believe in the invisible man in the sky are annoying as fu*k
Fixed
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
19 comments
22 hours ago