(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
 157
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,025 | Props total: 6174 6174
He's entitled to his beliefs, but how many times has he spoken up or out against the rampant formicating that takes place in the league he covers? Story just came out about Dwight Howard's 5th baby with the 5th different mother, didn't see him talking about that.
 5 years ago '04        #82
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 Illuminati said:
The bible contradicts itself on numerous counts,, I don't think being homos3xual is necessarily the 'deal-breaker.'
it actually doesn't.

you just have to take in account who is speaking, who they are speaking too, and the time:

some things applied to people before the laws where given.
some things applied after the law.
and then there was the fulfillment of the law.

some people pick parts about what people did before there was even the laws against it....and compare to verses after there was a law....and say its a contradiction!

whenever people try to pull random verses to compare....it always has to be taken back to the context.
 5 years ago '07        #83
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 Chedda said:
Broadcasting has rules too. Unwritten rules that say you cannot say this kind of sh*t and get away with it. If he believes in it fine, but you cannot say things like that and expect to continue to keep your job.
he didnt break any rule in broadcasting,and broadcasts make their own policies.espn brought him up there to talk about homos3xuality.nothin he said was offensive
 5 years ago '08        #84
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
avatar space
space
$16,343 | Props total: 32372 32372
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Whatever happened to free speech?
Doesn't exist when you are representing an organization publicly. In the digital age just about anything can become viral. When your actions are not a good look for the company you are representing, off with your head.
 5 years ago '07        #85
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 Wondah_Woman said:
He's entitled to his beliefs, but how many times has he spoken up or out against the rampant formicating that takes place in the league he covers? Story just came out about Dwight Howard's 5th baby with the 5th different mother, didn't see him talking about that.
he said children out of wedlock and pre marital fornification are a sin in tha same paragraph lol.if u didnt see it's cause u heard what u wanted to hear
 04-29-2013, 04:01 PM         #86
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pichito25 said:
it actually doesn't.

you just have to take in account who is speaking, who they are speaking too, and the time:

some things applied to people before the laws where given.
some things applied after the law.
and then there was the fulfillment of the law.

some people pick parts about what people did before there was even the laws against it....and compare to verses after there was a law....and say its a contradiction!

whenever people try to pull random verses to compare....it always has to be taken back to the context.
 5 years ago '06        #87
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
avatar space
space
$54,910 | Props total: 25808 25808
He not lying. I have no issues with gays but its true God said Adam and eve so whoever rebels is sinning plain and simple.
 5 years ago '12        #88
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$20,833 | Props total: 1747 1747
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
ESPN still brought him on the show, likely knowing he had Christian views towards homos3xuality. They knew LZ Granderson is openly gay. They had them go back and forth in the segment. That's by design.

As long as he didn't call LZ or Collins a f*ggot or something, there's nothing that wrong with what he said. He didn't even single out homos3xuals. He named a list of sins and said people who do them are openly rebelling against God, and they are based on what's in the bible.
Exactly. He's not going to get fired




  298 - 130 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 69% 17 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 324-169, Rank #8 | Aug 16: 588-322, Rank #18 | Aug 15: 1012-433, Rank #13 | Aug 14: 357-231, Rank #33 | Aug 13: 390-225, Rank #7 *
 5 years ago '12        #89
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 Kadillac87 said:
Christianity forbids all sin. We all sin so I guess nobody is a Christian.

 Pichito25 said:
by this logic....all people who lied or have had s3x before they got married cant be christians either right?
Yep, and half the people I see out here aren't real christians in my eyes. If you gon follow a religion follow EVERY BIT of it.. not what YOU think is right or wrong.. You cant just pick and choose. Thats whats wrong with religion today, people taking the parts that benefits them and their rules and feelings..Basically making up their own sh*t it seems like.
 5 years ago '04        #90
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 AceBoogie said:
of course hell get fired because the people at the top are gay . theyre the ones pushing this on us and desensitizing us. your either with them or against them. personally dont give 2 fu*ks about gay people dont bother me as long as they keep that sh*t to themselves and dont force themselves on you.
Christian, gay, straight, atheist, Muslim, agnostic, flying spaghetti monster worshippers and anyone else can keep their opinions and beliefs to themselves and those that subscribe to their line of thinking. I'm so tired of others attempting to force their beliefs and opinions on others.

I wish more people would listen to this line of thinking and quit trying to turn the US into a theocracy. In this nation we swear on the bible to defend the constitution. Not the other way around.
 5 years ago '07        #91
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
What's wrong with him standing by his opinion
Fixed and there's nothing wrong with it.

People interpret bible scriptures in so many ways now its ridiculous.
 5 years ago '07        #92
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 eCity 420 said:
Yep, and half the people I see out here aren't real christians in my eyes. If you gon follow a religion follow EVERY BIT of it.. not what YOU think is right or wrong.. You cant just pick and choose. Thats whats wrong with religion today, people taking the parts that benefits them and their rules and feelings..Basically making up their own sh*t it seems like.
This.
 5 years ago '04        #93
Bladecash 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$325 | Props total: 21 21
fu*k religion..

Saw it live he wasn't speaking from a hateful place
 5 years ago '04        #94
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Yung Dilla said:
He not lying. I have no issues with gays but its true God said Adam and eve so whoever rebels is sinning plain and simple.
I really wish life was so simple. But for those of us who don't subscribe to any particular belief, especially those set forth in the Bible and utilized by Christians, we don't consider ourselves to be living in sin.

I am about to get married. But I've been having premarital s3x ever since we started dating. I know in Christian terms my fiance and I are considered sinners. But I don't believe what you believe in, therefore not making it so cut and dry. You and your belief system might view me as a sinner, but I think I'm just doing me and living my life.
 04-29-2013, 04:15 PM         #95
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They are not firing him...their basically firing him for speaking about religion, which I don't believe mentioning religious views goes against ESPN Guidelines. If he does get fired, He can hire a lawyer and pursue litigation against ESPN. It would be a easy win as he would get his job back and receive monetary compensation in the process.
 5 years ago '12        #96
Good Kid 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$1,818 | Props total: 1612 1612
its clear to see that most pple didnt even peep video...him and lz (the other openly gay reporter) are good friends...and both said they've had this discussion many times and respect each other's opinion. they both welcome the discussion...


yet y'all want ol' boy fired
 04-29-2013, 04:19 PM         #97
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
Christian, gay, straight, atheist, Muslim, agnostic, flying spaghetti monster worshippers and anyone else can keep their opinions and beliefs to themselves and those that subscribe to their line of thinking. I'm so tired of others attempting to force their beliefs and opinions on others.

I wish more people would listen to this line of thinking and quit trying to turn the US into a theocracy. In this nation we swear on the bible to defend the constitution. Not the other way around.



Whats wrong with America nowadays

We have people living in our country, founded based on Christian Ideals, are actually mad when someone represents their Christian faith



Those without religion are just empty souls with no guidance
 5 years ago '08        #98
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23348 23348
 AJtheGreat said:
Exactly. He's not going to get fired
they bout to fire that n*gga. Dude got every major media outlet lit up with articles titled "ESPN sportcaster says being gay is a rebellion against God". For ESPN that's bad publicity and makes the whole company look homophobic by having him on staff. He's about to get fired.
 5 years ago '08        #99
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
avatar space
space
$16,343 | Props total: 32372 32372
 Arson said:
they bout to fire that n*gga. Dude got every major media outlet lit up with articles titled "ESPN sportcaster says being gay is a rebellion against God". For ESPN that's bad publicity and makes the whole company look homophobic by having him on staff. He's about to get fired.


Some of the people in this thread don't "get it".

You obviously do.
 5 years ago '04        #100
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6514 6514
 YoungRichROy said:

Those without religion are just empty souls with no guidance
or they just don't want/need religion

some people go batsh!t because of religion
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy