(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
gbmilwaukee 
space
space
$1,137 | Props total: 6 6
 yumflip said:
n*ggas may talk sh1t on Broussard, but ain't none of y'all would jeopardize their livelyhood/career for their beliefs & faith. Whether you agree or not, dude is really living his faith. That's what MEN do. Love the fact that he was honest, even if it was to his detriment. Salute.
Yeah, at least he's honest about being an idiot and a hypocrite. Props to the man.
 5 years ago '08        #62
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,807 | Props total: 9126 9126
 yumflip said:
n*ggas may talk sh1t on Broussard, but ain't none of y'all would jeopardize their livelyhood/career for their beliefs & faith. Whether you agree or not, dude is really living his faith. That's what MEN do. Love the fact that he was honest, even if it was to his detriment. Salute.
What's the end game? True MEN know when not to voice their opinions about sh*t that has nothing to do with their livelihood.

Absolutely nothing. What does he gain by doing this? Please go through a mini pro-con list and post it for the rest of the world to see.
 5 years ago '04        #63
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
open rebellion against god? good thing god is fictional
 04-29-2013, 03:37 PM         #64
360crazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let God come down and speak for himself. I don't need other people playing God and speaking for something that has the power to communicate. I'm tired of Christians trying to play logical people for complete dummies.
 5 years ago '12        #65
gbmilwaukee 
space
space
$1,137 | Props total: 6 6
 360crazy said:
Let God come down and speak for himself. I don't need other people playing God and speaking for something that has the power to communicate. I'm tired of Christians trying to play logical people for complete dummies.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #66
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
He makes sense to me
How can you be a gay Christian if Christians forbid homos3xuality??
You arent following their rules so you cant be one of them, thats just how it goes.
 5 years ago '08        #67
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,807 | Props total: 9126 9126
 eCity 420 said:
He makes sense to me
You arent following their rules so you cant be one of them, thats just how it goes.
The bible contradicts itself on numerous counts,, I don't think being homos3xual is necessarily the 'deal-breaker.'
 5 years ago '11        #68
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 eCity 420 said:
He makes sense to me
Christianity forbids all sin. We all sin so I guess nobody is a Christian.

Broussard is right though. Homos3xuality is open rebellion against God. You can say people are born gay or whatever but s3x is always a conscious decision. If you're not having s3x in the confines of a marriage or to reproduce, you're havin it to satisfy your flesh, not to satisfy a basic need for survival. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak
 5 years ago '04        #69
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Whatever happened to free speech?
when has free speech ever been 100% free
 5 years ago '07        #70
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,519 | Props total: 70139 70139
Chris man. just when I thought u sucked. u bring unwanted attention to ESPN and yourself.

they can't fire him, they'll get sued forever lol.
 04-29-2013, 03:50 PM         #71
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well there goes his Career....
 5 years ago '04        #72
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 eCity 420 said:
He makes sense to me
by this logic....all people who lied or have had s3x before they got married cant be christians either right?
 5 years ago '05        #73
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30309 30309
my sources tell me chirs likes to get plunged in his hole

Last edited by Dun Language; 04-29-2013 at 04:09 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #74
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,071 | Props total: 514 514
need the whole vid
 5 years ago '07        #75
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 drama_kiNg said:
Cus religion is complete bullsh*t.. Quit hating and accept people for who they are
religion might be bullsh*t but if your gonna be in it,then u should follow it's rules
 5 years ago '08        #76
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
$16,333 | Props total: 32368 32368
What a jackass. Say goodbye to your job. That is AFTER you get publicly ridiculed for such an ignorant statement.
 5 years ago '08        #77
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
$16,333 | Props total: 32368 32368
 r.burgundy said:
religion might be bullsh*t but if your gonna be in it,then u should follow it's rules
Broadcasting has rules too. Unwritten rules that say you cannot say this kind of sh*t and get away with it. If he believes in it fine, but you cannot say things like that and expect to continue to keep your job.
 04-29-2013, 03:56 PM         #78
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AceBoogie said:
of course hell get fired because the people at the top are gay . theyre the ones pushing this on us and desensitizing us. your either with them or against them. personally dont give 2 fu*ks about gay people dont bother me as long as they keep that sh*t to themselves and dont force themselves on you.
he wont get fired he used to bible thump on espn back in the day they know what they were doing putting him on there
 5 years ago '11        #79
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,071 | Props total: 514 514
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
ESPN still brought him on the show, likely knowing he had Christian views towards homos3xuality. They knew LZ Granderson is openly gay. They had them go back and forth in the segment. That's by design.

As long as he didn't call LZ or Collins a f*ggot or something, there's nothing that wrong with what he said. He didn't even single out homos3xuals. He named a list of sins and said people who do them are openly rebelling against God, and they are based on what's in the bible.
 5 years ago '07        #80
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,827 | Props total: 309 309
 Pichito25 said:
so does lying, stealing, and a whole bunch of other sh*t.
U mean sins? I'm not religious but if u dont mean that....then this is the type of confusion this sh*t breeds... See nobody like a liar or a thief so when u have counter arguments as to y u r for people that lie or steal the only conclusion could be to save someone's life or u too r a thief or liar. These conversations won't sway ur judgments as hard... U find out someone steals and lies u make a judgment on that person or persons defending that behavior. Homos3xuality, the very subject is taboo and can cause people u care for or people u don't know to judge u and take action on things just based on ur very views if mentioned.... Forget if u r or aren't.... I'm talking having an opinion that someone will always be judging u based on ur very judgment . That n*gga ignorant about homos3xuality may be judged worse then some people that r pro but of worse back grounds.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
20 hours ago