(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #621
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11720 11720
equal = equal rights
 5 years ago '12        #622
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 2313 2313
all "myths" stem from the truth.
 5 years ago '04        #623
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
In essence, the hatred for homos3xuality is no different than Hitler's hatred of the Jews; it is no different than white hatred of blacks. The differences lay in the explanation for this hatred. The two being it not being natural, which it is and that the bible condemns it. Yet its not in the 10 commandments as far as I know.
 5 years ago '07        #624
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,831 | Props total: 4807 4807
 WhoThaFuk said:
In essence, the hatred for homos3xuality is no different than Hitler's hatred of the Jews; it is no different than white hatred of blacks. The differences lay in the explanation for this hatred. The two being it not being natural, which it is and that the bible condemns it. Yet its not in the 10 commandments as far as I know.
 5 years ago '06        #625
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 GrownmanJ said:
Indeed it does.

So are you implying that they are slaves to their s3xual desire?
i think he is just saying that if it is ok to persecute gays, then those ppl practicing premarital s3x should be persecuted. But we dont persecute them, because they are the vast majority. it is easy to throw stones at the minority (gays). Bottom line everyone sins in their own ways one way or another no need to ostracize the gay community
 5 years ago '05        #626
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,086 | Props total: 4220 4220
37 pages people.... really?

gay sh*t plus religion .... of course
 5 years ago '04        #627
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
Salute to the homie for speaking his mind..
 04-30-2013, 04:58 PM         #628
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did you know Broussard was a pastor
 5 years ago '11        #629
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 trill jackson said:
i was there. I'm a Voltaire cat, he said I might not agree with what you say but I will defend to my death your right to say it. I'm with that. I ain't with n*ggas asking you a question then you get in trouble for giving your honest opinion. If someone is asked do they support gay marriage what happens if they say no? They get the ignorant label. Bullsh*t
If you defended Imus & Richards freedom of speech then I respect what you are saying and not only doing it for your own view.
 5 years ago '05        #630
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 stlcardinals19 said:
There are animals.. Where the members are attracted to those of the same gender. That is science.

As for humans. What one consenting adult does with another consenting adult has no comparison to a pedophile. NO matter how much you want it to be just to deny people rights.
There are animals...Where the members take on pedophilia. That is Science.

“It has been recorded that certain species of mole will impregnate newborns of their own species. It is not clear if this is forceful or not. Similarly, the male stoat (Mustela erminea) will mate with infant females of their species. This apparently is a natural part of their reproductive biology – there is a delayed gestation period, so these females give birth the following year when they are fully grown.

A male spotted hyena which attempted to mate with a female which succeeded in driving it off, eventually turned to its ten-month-old cub, repeatedly mounting it and ejaculating on it. The cub sometimes ignored this and sometimes struggled ‘slightly as if in play’.

Infants and children in Bonobo societies are often involved in s3xual behaviour.”

No matter how much you don't want to compare a pedophile to a homos3xual they are the same. Both are unnatural.
Homos3xuality was actually, until the 70s, a Mental Illness like Pedophelia.
Than gay activists had it changed.
The bottom line is very little is known about Homos3xuality and the origins.

"The problem is that even in the 21-st century the science in general has a very limited knowledge about the fundamental mechanisms accounting for s3xuality. In particular very little is known about homos3xuality - this science is still in its infant state. The same goes for pedophiliaThe decision to name only one of them 'disorder' is rather based not on the the comprehensive result of scientific research, but on the today's ethical understanding of what's normal and abnormal.
In the meanwhile, already now it's prefectly clear for researchers, that, for example, homos3xuality is not monolithic in itself, can have different initial causes and different mechanisms of its development and different forms of its final expression. Quite possible the same goes for pedophilia"

So if were going to accept someone because they are different like the gays want to be accepted than going by the bullsh*t PC nature of of queer loving society its only a matter of time before pedophiles are accepted.

Last edited by DaViLLe726; 04-30-2013 at 11:03 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #631
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
 DaViLLe726 said:
There are animals...Where the members take on pedophilia. That is Science.

“It has been recorded that certain species of mole will impregnate newborns of their own species. It is not clear if this is forceful or not. Similarly, the male stoat (Mustela erminea) will mate with infant females of their species. This apparently is a natural part of their reproductive biology – there is a delayed gestation period, so these females give birth the following year when they are fully grown.

A male spotted hyena which attempted to mate with a female which succeeded in driving it off, eventually turned to its ten-month-old cub, repeatedly mounting it and ejaculating on it. The cub sometimes ignored this and sometimes struggled ‘slightly as if in play’.

Infants and children in Bonobo societies are often involved in s3xual behaviour.”

No matter how much you don't want to compare a pedophile to a homos3xual they are the same. Both are unnatural.
Homos3xuality was actually, until the 70s, a Mental Illness like Pedophelia.
Than gay activists had it changed.
The bottom line is very little is known about Homos3xuality and the origins.

"The problem is that even in the 21-st century the science in general has a very limited knowledge about the fundamental mechanisms accounting for s3xuality. In particular very little is known about homos3xuality - this science is still in its infant state. The same goes for pedophiliaThe decision to name only one of them 'disorder' is rather based not on the the comprehensive result of scientific research, but on the today's ethical understanding of what's normal and abnormal.
In the meanwhile, already now it's prefectly clear for researchers, that, for example, homos3xuality is not monolithic in itself, can have different initial causes and different mechanisms of its development and different forms of its final expression. Quite possible the same goes for pedophilia"

So if were going to accept someone because they are different like the gays want to be accepted than going by the bullsh*t PC nature of of queer loving society its only a matter of time before pedophiles are accepted.
You're gonna need to provide citations for all of that, and you failed to show where any of those animals were harmed. As for the bolded part: Legal consent. A 10 year old lacks the mental capacity to consent to s3x. It's the same reason bestiality is illegal and is being banned even in places where it was previously legal. Animals can't consent to s3x.

Using pedophilia as an argument against homos3xuality is as flawed as when pedophilia was used as an argument against interracial marriage. It boils down to the actions of consenting adults. Also note that another objection to child molestation, which causes harm to its victims, does not carry over to same-gender relationships. Same-gender relationships have no identifiable perp, nor a victim, nor any identifiable harm endured by anyone in any manner.

That's the rub. Same-gender relationships do not cause any more or less harm than opposite-gender relationships. It doesn't even matter whether being gay is a choice or innate, same-gender relationships are morally equal to opposite-gender relationships.
 5 years ago '10        #632
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Homophobes are being called out for their idiocy. That's the way it should continue to be

r.burgundy said:
and u should also agree that everybody doesnt have to like or respect his choice.im for euality also,and if somebody says we should enslave gays,id say thats wrong.but dont minimalize black struggle by linkin it to this bullsh*t because if they went thru what blacks went thru,they likely wouldnt live a gay lifestyle

its called history.try learnin about it sometime instead of runnin from those type of discussions

Why shouldn't everyone "like or respect" his choice? What does his choice have to do with everyone? Why is their business? Is he obligated to pro-create?

Please logically explain. And honestly...yes they would still be gay. Why? Because if it was so much of a "choice", there would be no CLOSET. You think gays have been harassed, k!lled, beaten because they CHOSE to be the way they are??

Nyse03 said:
I would not accept my son if he lived a continuous homos3xual lifestyle. And he would understand why I won't. I would consider it a slap in the face.
Slavery was considered the norm by the slavemasters. But if you were to ask a slave I bet you would get a completely different answer. In the form it was, it was never considered the norm.
It's sad. You didn't say you wouldn't accept your son if he was a murderer, or if he drove drunk one night. You wouldn't accept him because he's "gay"

In other words according to you, dude could be the greatest humanitarian. But because he decides to be with a male, you wouldn't accept him?
 5 years ago '10        #633
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
u need to study ancient history hombre and stop basing your limited view off of a few current events

tha world is more accepting of homo's than it eva has been.news flash,blacks are still deemed less than human,and still have to f!ght for basic sh*t

why do i keep havin to explain that societies issues wit homos3xuality existed long before tha 10 commandments

so i guess necrophilia,pedophilia,infanticide are deviant behaviorswe should rewrite tha word so homo's arent considered deviant
 r.burgundy said:
thats cause u apparently dont understand tha definition of deviant.tha word harm has nothin to do wit deviant
Lmao

Deviant?

Okay. So you have an opinion. Lets talk logic then. You compare homos3xuality to pedophilia among other "deviant" acts. You DO realize, that whether you're homos3xual or heteros3xual, the same rules apply right? That it would be wrong for a Homos3xual to be a pedophile, or incest right?

I always find it laughable when people use the deviant acts argument when the same rules of pedophilia, etc. ALSO applies to gays

If two consensual adults decide to be together...so be it. God or the Bible can't possibly be your excuse, so in reality you're going against history. Gay people have been around since the beginning of time and will continue to exist. They've been secretly helping people, secretly f!ghting in wars, secretly volunteering, secretly being good friends to people because those very friends would hate them for who they are REGARDLESS of their character
 5 years ago '05        #634
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 stlcardinals19 said:
You're gonna need to provide citations for all of that, and you failed to show where any of those animals were harmed. As for the bolded part: Legal consent. A 10 year old lacks the mental capacity to consent to s3x. It's the same reason bestiality is illegal and is being banned even in places where it was previously legal. Animals can't consent to s3x.

Using pedophilia as an argument against homos3xuality is as flawed as when pedophilia was used as an argument against interracial marriage. It boils down to the actions of consenting adults. Also note that another objection to child molestation, which causes harm to its victims, does not carry over to same-gender relationships. Same-gender relationships have no identifiable perp, nor a victim, nor any identifiable harm endured by anyone in any manner.

That's the rub. Same-gender relationships do not cause any more or less harm than opposite-gender relationships. It doesn't even matter whether being gay is a choice or innate, same-gender relationships are morally equal to opposite-gender relationships.
The age of consent is a Flawed argument in itself.
In countries around the world the age of consent Varies. The lowest age of consent being 12!

If it were to be proven that you can be born attracted to kids, in this case lets just say for my own argument the person has a preference for the ages of 12-16. Would you support them and there lifestyle? Would it be okay for them to have they own day? Parades for pedos that love 12 year olds? TV commercials geared towards them loving younger children and a relationship between them being perfectly fine? Remember the whole age of consent is a very gray area.
Im being serious i would like to hear your opinion.
 5 years ago '05        #635
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 Matt504 said:
Are you really going to use these "stats" from the Family Research Council?

An extreme conservative Christian group that's classified as a hate group by many organizations

Who's also known for making up facts and statistics

Last edited by Nasty Nate; 05-01-2013 at 05:34 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #636
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
 DaViLLe726 said:
In countries around the world the age of consent Varies. The lowest age of consent being 12!

If it were to be proven that you can be born attracted to kids, in this case lets just say for my own argument the person has a preference for the ages of 12-16.
That changes nothing about the argument IMO. There is a legal difference between the two. Try this: do you agree that, no matter what age of consent you ascribe to, consentual s3x between adults is not the same as s3x with children?

Would you support them and there lifestyle? Would it be okay for them to have they own day? Parades for pedos that love 12 year olds? TV commercials geared towards them loving younger children and a relationship between them being perfectly fine? Remember the whole age of consent is a very gray area.
Nah. There is no inconsistency in this position, only an admission that no rule is absolute: I may say 18 is the age of consent, you may say 21, another person may say 16; but we all agree that children can't consent to s3x with adults. You've got some pretty rough opinions on Homos3xuality, but I really hope you can view their causes in a favorable light one day, my man.
 5 years ago '10        #637
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Matt504 said:
LMFAO @ your source and the psuedo lack of science

I can't wit yall. Tryin so hard
 5 years ago '10        #638
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:

If it were to be proven that you can be born attracted to kids, in this case lets just say for my own argument the person has a preference for the ages of 12-16. Would you support them and there lifestyle? Would it be okay for them to have they own day? Parades for pedos that love 12 year olds? TV commercials geared towards them loving younger children and a relationship between them being perfectly fine? Remember the whole age of consent is a very gray area.
Two ADULT males or females....not an adult and a child...heteros3xual or homos3xual makes your argument a fail. Sorry
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago