(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
 101
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 64
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #601
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 torious said:
i agree. and clearly he was, otherwise he wouldn't have come out in the first place. like king said in the ramblings he came out in an attempt to set a precedent, get people talking about it and discussing it
[pic - click to view]

the water that fountain of immortality and omnipresence must taste pretttttttttty damn sweet.. or you believe in reincarnation too?


impossible to my previous point, i've been jerkin the gerkin for so long i've busted enough nutts to last me 3 lifetimes

and u should also agree that everybody doesnt have to like or respect his choice.im for euality also,and if somebody says we should enslave gays,id say thats wrong.but dont minimalize black struggle by linkin it to this bullsh*t because if they went thru what blacks went thru,they likely wouldnt live a gay lifestyle

its called history.try learnin about it sometime instead of runnin from those type of discussions

 5 years ago '05        #602
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 torious said:
semantics... people who thought outside the box and didn't accept what society deemed as normal at the time HAVE contributed to your quality of life. if you're black look at civil rights. was slavery not considered the norm throughout the 1700s and 1800s? did revolting against what was, at the time accepted as a norm, not make things better? i'm not saying pro homos3xuality but i'm pro-equality. . the only thing i find intolerable is intolerance. i bet if your child turns out to be gay you'd be wishing some more deviants had stuck up for their rights to pave the way for him or her to be able to exercise their own human rights, even if you do think it's a learned behavior
I would not accept my son if he lived a continuous homos3xual lifestyle. And he would understand why I won't. I would consider it a slap in the face.
Slavery was considered the norm by the slavemasters. But if you were to ask a slave I bet you would get a completely different answer. In the form it was, it was never considered the norm.
 5 years ago '07        #603
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Homos3xuality has remained deviant because people truly believe in their hearts that gays are less relavant than straights.. And that they dont have the support not even in their own families

The fact that the world is still homophobic in 2013 isnt a thing to be proud of.. Just like being a racist in 2013... If it werent for people f!ghting and changing hearts and minds, black people would still be deemed less than human.. Like gays are.. But blacks would be discriminated on alllllot more

Why do humans feel the need to f!ght god's f!ghts? And enforce his condemnation?

Yall should take "deviant" out of your dictionary.. They once called blacks that.. And it wasnt apporpriate for us either

People just have this mentality of ignoring the blatant abuse of others because 1. The bible says so and 2. They dont understand or care about the oppressed people
u need to study ancient history hombre and stop basing your limited view off of a few current events

tha world is more accepting of homo's than it eva has been.news flash,blacks are still deemed less than human,and still have to f!ght for basic sh*t

why do i keep havin to explain that societies issues wit homos3xuality existed long before tha 10 commandments

so i guess necrophilia,pedophilia,infanticide are deviant behaviorswe should rewrite tha word so homo's arent considered deviant
 5 years ago '04        #604
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$81,984 | Props total: 11775 11775
 r.burgundy said:
and u should also agree that everybody doesnt have to like or respect his choice.im for euality also,and if somebody says we should enslave gays,id say thats wrong.but dont minimalize black struggle by linkin it to this bullsh*t because if they went thru what blacks went thru,they likely wouldnt live a gay lifestyle

its called history.try learnin about it sometime instead of runnin from those type of discussions

that's the only thing that's even really worth f!ghting for is equality and not my intent to belittle the struggle of slavery, nor am i going to say the slave trade was the worst atrocity committed in the history of the world. we were sayin the other day there are varying degrees of evil; but the issue at its core is of a struggle to gain a pretty basic human right that other law-abiding citizens are afforded. if that's where the comparison ends so be it
 5 years ago '07        #605
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Nyse03 said:
I would not accept my son if he lived a continuous homos3xual lifestyle. And he would understand why I won't. I would consider it a slap in the face.
Slavery was considered the norm by the slavemasters. But if you were to ask a slave I bet you would get a completely different answer. In the form it was, it was never considered the norm.
learn these dudes somethin serious nyse
 5 years ago '07        #606
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 torious said:
that's the only thing that's even really worth f!ghting for is equality and not my intent to belittle the struggle of slavery, nor am i going to say the slave trade was the worst atrocity committed in the history of the world. we were sayin the other day there are varying degrees of evil; but the issue at its core is of a struggle to gain a pretty basic human right that other law-abiding citizens are afforded. if that's where the comparison ends so be it
well thats what u do when u equate tha struggle for freedom wit tha struggle to marry
 5 years ago '11        #607
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 r.burgundy said:
u need to study ancient history hombre and stop basing your limited view off of a few current events

tha world is more accepting of homo's than it eva has been.news flash,blacks are still deemed less than human,and still have to f!ght for basic sh*t

why do i keep havin to explain that societies issues wit homos3xuality existed long before tha 10 commandments

so i guess necrophilia,pedophilia,infanticide are deviant behaviorswe should rewrite tha word so homo's arent considered deviant
It depends on which society you look at. s3x between men and young boys was a common thing in Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece
 5 years ago '04        #608
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$81,984 | Props total: 11775 11775
 Nyse03 said:
I would not accept my son if he lived a continuous homos3xual lifestyle. And he would understand why I won't. I would consider it a slap in the face.
Slavery was considered the norm by the slavemasters. But if you were to ask a slave I bet you would get a completely different answer. In the form it was, it was never considered the norm.
edit: i'm thru with it

but let me stop on this analogy clearly i've already ruffled more than a few feathers.


Last edited by torious; 04-30-2013 at 03:38 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #609
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Kadillac87 said:
It depends on which society you look at. s3x between men and young boys was a common thing in Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece
and it was still extremely frowned upon as a whole.tha practice of s3x wit underage boys still continues to this day in tha roman catholic church,and is still frowned on to this day by tha rest of tha world
 5 years ago '11        #610
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 r.burgundy said:
and it was still extremely frowned upon as a whole.tha practice of s3x wit underage boys still continues to this day in tha roman catholic church,and is still frowned on to this day by tha rest of tha world
The Roman Empire was at the top. It wasn't frown upon by the whole
 5 years ago '07        #611
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 torious said:
case in point. if you were to ask me, i'd say homos3xuality isn't deviant behavior because it's not harming anyone. but if i were to ask the people who vote against gay marriage and those who condemn homos3xuality like you, there would be a different answer provided. there were 16 states that allowed slavery during the 1860s and there are 9 (10 including Washington DC) that allow gay marriage in 2013

but let me stop on this analogy clearly i've already ruffled more than a few feathers.
thats cause u apparently dont understand tha definition of deviant.tha word harm has nothin to do wit deviant
 5 years ago '11        #612
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Matt504 said:
because those two groups of people were genetically predisposed to participate in those behaviors.
This would explain why many Europeans dress so gay

 5 years ago '07        #613
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Kadillac87 said:
The Roman Empire was at the top. It wasn't frown upon by the whole
tha u.s is currently at tha top,tha rest of tha world cant frown on our behavior?
 5 years ago '05        #614
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 Kadillac87 said:
It depends on which society you look at. s3x between men and young boys was a common thing in Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece
Seeing as the descendants of these people are the current majority in America, it makes sense why it's being pushed to be accepted and is so rampant. It was normal in the societies they come from. It was never normal in our society though, so why should we accept it as such. It's not in our nature to. But like they say, "when in Rome...".
 5 years ago '04        #615
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$81,984 | Props total: 11775 11775
 r.burgundy said:
thats cause u apparently dont understand tha definition of deviant.tha word harm has nothin to do wit deviant
it has to do with what is accepted by society. society didn't think you should sleep around and cheat on your girlfriend, oh wait, they've waivered a bit on that one haven't they that's been my point the entire time. people shouldn't be forced to let societal norms dictate the way they live their lives. since when is having a brain of your own unethical?


Last edited by torious; 04-30-2013 at 03:41 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #616
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 torious said:
it has to do with what is accepted by society. society doesn't think you should sleep around and cheat on your girlfriend, oh wait, they've waivered a bit on that one haven't they
and again,nothin to do wit tha word harm
and those who live that lifestyle are usually treated accordingly
 5 years ago '07        #617
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Im Soo Special said:
our society? you mean the natives society?
it wasnt part of theirs either
 5 years ago '04        #618
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$81,984 | Props total: 11775 11775
 r.burgundy said:
and again,nothin to do wit tha word harm
and those who live that lifestyle are usually treated accordingly
my point is, whether my life choices coincide with societal norms or not, it would be just that, a coincidence. i choose to live MY life based on the way I SEE FIT. as should anyone. so while i follow the laws, i could give a fu*k about what society wants me to do because my personal code of ethics takes precedence.. tolerance, equality, and the golden rule are three things within my code of ethics, so i live by them. by MY code of ethics, unless someone is doing harm to me, I i won't cosign shoving a personal agenda down someone else's throat especially if it's infringing on their livelihood.


Last edited by torious; 04-30-2013 at 06:07 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #619
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 torious said:
my point is, whether my life choices coincide with societal norms or not, i choose to live MY life based on the way I SEE FIT. as do you. so while i follow the laws, i could give a fu*k about what society wants me to do because my personal code of ethics takes precedence. as it should with most people. tolerance, equality, and the golden rule are three things within my code of ethics.
and gays are free to be gay.no law preventing them from doin so.
 5 years ago '05        #620
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 Im Soo Special said:
our society? you mean the natives society?
Probably not the Natives either. But I was referring to the descendants of the Trans Atlantic slave trade.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
168 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
229 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy