(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #601
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$40,204 | Props total: 5341 5341
 Nyse03 said:
I would not accept my son if he lived a continuous homos3xual lifestyle. And he would understand why I won't. I would consider it a slap in the face.
Slavery was considered the norm by the slavemasters. But if you were to ask a slave I bet you would get a completely different answer. In the form it was, it was never considered the norm.
learn these dudes somethin serious nyse
 5 years ago '07        #602
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 torious said:
that's the only thing that's even really worth f!ghting for is equality and not my intent to belittle the struggle of slavery, nor am i going to say the slave trade was the worst atrocity committed in the history of the world. we were sayin the other day there are varying degrees of evil; but the issue at its core is of a struggle to gain a pretty basic human right that other law-abiding citizens are afforded. if that's where the comparison ends so be it
well thats what u do when u equate tha struggle for freedom wit tha struggle to marry
 5 years ago '11        #603
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 r.burgundy said:
u need to study ancient history hombre and stop basing your limited view off of a few current events

tha world is more accepting of homo's than it eva has been.news flash,blacks are still deemed less than human,and still have to f!ght for basic sh*t

why do i keep havin to explain that societies issues wit homos3xuality existed long before tha 10 commandments

so i guess necrophilia,pedophilia,infanticide are deviant behaviorswe should rewrite tha word so homo's arent considered deviant
It depends on which society you look at. s3x between men and young boys was a common thing in Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece
 5 years ago '04        #604
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
$83,993 | Props total: 15468 15468
 Nyse03 said:
I would not accept my son if he lived a continuous homos3xual lifestyle. And he would understand why I won't. I would consider it a slap in the face.
Slavery was considered the norm by the slavemasters. But if you were to ask a slave I bet you would get a completely different answer. In the form it was, it was never considered the norm.
edit: i'm thru with it

but let me stop on this analogy clearly i've already ruffled more than a few feathers.

Last edited by torious; 04-30-2013 at 02:38 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #605
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
It depends on which society you look at. s3x between men and young boys was a common thing in Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece
and it was still extremely frowned upon as a whole.tha practice of s3x wit underage boys still continues to this day in tha roman catholic church,and is still frowned on to this day by tha rest of tha world
 5 years ago '11        #606
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
and it was still extremely frowned upon as a whole.tha practice of s3x wit underage boys still continues to this day in tha roman catholic church,and is still frowned on to this day by tha rest of tha world
The Roman Empire was at the top. It wasn't frown upon by the whole
 5 years ago '07        #607
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 torious said:
case in point. if you were to ask me, i'd say homos3xuality isn't deviant behavior because it's not harming anyone. but if i were to ask the people who vote against gay marriage and those who condemn homos3xuality like you, there would be a different answer provided. there were 16 states that allowed slavery during the 1860s and there are 9 (10 including Washington DC) that allow gay marriage in 2013

but let me stop on this analogy clearly i've already ruffled more than a few feathers.
thats cause u apparently dont understand tha definition of deviant.tha word harm has nothin to do wit deviant
 5 years ago '11        #608
space
space
 Matt504 said:
because those two groups of people were genetically predisposed to participate in those behaviors.
This would explain why many Europeans dress so gay

5 years ago '07        #609
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
The Roman Empire was at the top. It wasn't frown upon by the whole
tha u.s is currently at tha top,tha rest of tha world cant frown on our behavior?
 5 years ago '05        #610
Nyse03 15 heat pts15
space
space
$10,553 | Props total: 3277 3277
 Kadillac87 said:
Seeing as the descendants of these people are the current majority in America, it makes sense why it's being pushed to be accepted and is so rampant. It was normal in the societies they come from. It was never normal in our society though, so why should we accept it as such. It's not in our nature to. But like they say, "when in Rome...".
 5 years ago '04        #611
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
thats cause u apparently dont understand tha definition of deviant.tha word harm has nothin to do wit deviant
it has to do with what is accepted by society. society didn't think you should sleep around and cheat on your girlfriend, oh wait, they've waivered a bit on that one haven't they that's been my point the entire time. people shouldn't be forced to let societal norms dictate the way they live their lives. since when is having a brain of your own unethical?

Last edited by torious; 04-30-2013 at 02:41 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #612
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 torious said:
it has to do with what is accepted by society. society doesn't think you should sleep around and cheat on your girlfriend, oh wait, they've waivered a bit on that one haven't they
and again,nothin to do wit tha word harm
and those who live that lifestyle are usually treated accordingly
 5 years ago '07        #613
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
our society? you mean the natives society?
it wasnt part of theirs either
 5 years ago '04        #614
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
and again,nothin to do wit tha word harm
and those who live that lifestyle are usually treated accordingly
my point is, whether my life choices coincide with societal norms or not, it would be just that, a coincidence. i choose to live MY life based on the way I SEE FIT. as should anyone. so while i follow the laws, i could give a fu*k about what society wants me to do because my personal code of ethics takes precedence.. tolerance, equality, and the golden rule are three things within my code of ethics, so i live by them. by MY code of ethics, unless someone is doing harm to me, I i won't cosign shoving a personal agenda down someone else's throat especially if it's infringing on their livelihood.

Last edited by torious; 04-30-2013 at 05:07 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #615
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 torious said:
my point is, whether my life choices coincide with societal norms or not, i choose to live MY life based on the way I SEE FIT. as do you. so while i follow the laws, i could give a fu*k about what society wants me to do because my personal code of ethics takes precedence. as it should with most people. tolerance, equality, and the golden rule are three things within my code of ethics.
and gays are free to be gay.no law preventing them from doin so.
 5 years ago '05        #616
Nyse03 15 heat pts15
space
space
$10,553 | Props total: 3277 3277
 Im Soo Special said:
our society? you mean the natives society?
Probably not the Natives either. But I was referring to the descendants of the Trans Atlantic slave trade.
 5 years ago '04        #617
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
equal = equal rights
 5 years ago '12        #618
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,131 | Props total: 2769 2769
all "myths" stem from the truth.
 5 years ago '04        #619
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 685 685
In essence, the hatred for homos3xuality is no different than Hitler's hatred of the Jews; it is no different than white hatred of blacks. The differences lay in the explanation for this hatred. The two being it not being natural, which it is and that the bible condemns it. Yet its not in the 10 commandments as far as I know.
 5 years ago '07        #620
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 WhoThaFuk said:
In essence, the hatred for homos3xuality is no different than Hitler's hatred of the Jews; it is no different than white hatred of blacks. The differences lay in the explanation for this hatred. The two being it not being natural, which it is and that the bible condemns it. Yet its not in the 10 commandments as far as I know.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
119 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
163 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago