(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #581
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
$83,987 | Props total: 15464 15464
 GrownmanJ said:
What about those who are r*ped in prison and then became homos3xual? Were they homos3xual all along?
see: point about humans being slaves to our s3x drives. prison f*gs are just horny and have to get a nut.. not every homos3xual is in prison so that logic is flawed
 5 years ago '07        #582
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$40,198 | Props total: 5335 5335
 torious said:
i understood the context. you think homos3xuality is deviant behavior and that's still your perception and opinion.
you know albert einstein and aristotle were thought of as "deviants" right.. if people throughout history had used your ideology and unerrringly stuck to what was considered normal all throughout history we'd prolly still be neanderthals.
dude,go sit down.u aint really equipped for this
 5 years ago '04        #583
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
dude,go sit down.u aint really equipped for this
you're right i'm not ready to lose brain cells. i'll see y'all in purgatory
 5 years ago '05        #584
Nyse03 15 heat pts15
space
space
$10,553 | Props total: 3277 3277
 torious said:
i understood the context. you think homos3xuality is deviant behavior and that's still your perception and opinion.
you know albert einstein and aristotle were thought of as "deviants" right.. if people throughout history had used your ideology and unerrringly stuck to what was considered normal all throughout history we'd prolly still be neanderthals.
They say there's only a small group of mankind that descended from Neanderthals. And they're European. And I would still enjoy life if Einstein and Aristotle never existed. Not saying these weren't dedicated men...but I owe them nothing.
 5 years ago '07        #585
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 torious said:
you're right i'm not ready to lose brain cells. i'll see y'all in purgatory
u already lackin them if u dont understand what deviant means and how society dictates social norm
 5 years ago '07        #586
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
They say there's only a small group of mankind that descended from Neanderthals. And they're European. And I would still enjoy life if Einstein and Aristotle never existed. Not saying these weren't dedicated men...but I owe them nothing.
 5 years ago '08        #587
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,889 | Props total: 7 7
 torious said:
see: point about humans being slaves to our s3x drives. prison f*gs are just horny and have to get a nut.. not every homos3xual is in prison so that logic is flawed
Im speaking on those who were heteros3xual before being incarcerated, then becoming homos3xual. Your point would further prove that one cant be born homos3xual and it is a learned behavior...
 5 years ago '07        #588
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
what's so outlandish about that?
he was tryin to take tha statement out of context
 5 years ago '08        #589
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 6092 6092
 GrownmanJ said:
Im speaking on those who were heteros3xual before being incarcerated, then becoming homos3xual. Your point would further prove that one cant be born homos3xual and it is a learned behavior...
You got any examples of this?
 5 years ago '04        #590
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
 King856 said:
so you're some how twisting homos3xuality into an advancement of society
no i was making a comparison. he said that JUST because they were deviants they should not be accepted or tolerated. i said that if people applied that logic universally humanity would be nowhere near where it is today.

change and acceptance of deviation from what were considered to be the "norms" at the point in time where they were accepted has been a critical part of human evolution

r.burgundy said:
u already lackin them if u dont understand what deviant means and how society dictates social norm
society evolves. it has since the beginning of time come on now.look at what is considered being a deviant now compared to what was considered being a deviant 20,50,100,200,1000 years ago. hell look at what is considered deviance across different countries, religions, even within the same time frame. it's all PERCEPTION.. there are varying degrees of right and wrong and different definitions, particularly with sensitive and controversial topics like this.. homos3xualities aren't physically harming anybody.
 NO RELIGION said:
what's so outlandish about that?
burg ain't got no types of standards, and he fu*ked a white girl a couple weeks ago that n*gga got a rap sheet that's pushing on wilt chambo numbers and he's talkin bout he got control over who he fu*ks.
 GrownmanJ said:
Im speaking on those who were heteros3xual before being incarcerated, then becoming homos3xual. Your point would further prove that one cant become gay and it is a learned behavior...
that's still a relatively small sample size and does not adequately represent the entire population of homos3xuals worldwide. that's like saying because person X was born with genetics to grow very strong, and person Y was born puny but took steroids to get huge, that they both took steroids in order to get huge.

Last edited by torious; 04-30-2013 at 02:03 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #591
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
semantics... people who thought outside the box and didn't accept what society deemed as normal at the time HAVE contributed to your quality of life. if you're black look at civil rights. was slavery not considered the norm throughout the 1700s and 1800s? did revolting against what was, at the time accepted as a norm, not make things better? i'm not saying pro homos3xuality but i'm pro-equality. . the only thing i find intolerable is intolerance. i bet if your child turns out to be gay you'd be wishing some more deviants had stuck up for their rights to pave the way for him or her to be able to exercise their own human rights, even if you do think it's a learned behavior
 5 years ago '07        #592
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 torious said:
no i was making a comparison. he said that JUST because they were deviants they should not be accepted or tolerated. i said that if people applied that logic universally humanity would be nowhere near where it is today.

change and acceptance of deviation from what were considered to be the "norms" at the point in time where they were accepted has been a critical part of human evolution

society evolves. it has since the beginning of time come on now.look at what is considered being a deviant now compared to what was considered being a deviant 20,50,100,200,1000 years ago. hell look at what is considered deviance across different countries, religions, even within the same time frame. it's all

burg ain't got no types of standards, and he fu*ked a white girl a couple weeks ago

that's still a relatively small sample size and does not adequately represent the entire population of homos3xuals worldwide. that's like saying because person X was born with genetics to grow very strong, and person Y was born puny but took steroids to get huge, that they both took steroids in order to get huge.
thats not what i said.i said tha people are free to do as they want,they just need to be prepared for backlash

yes society does evolve,and i find it funnt that thru all these millineums,1 constant is that homos3xuality is still deviant

im pretty sure ive fu*ked more bad bi*ches than u jerked off to
 5 years ago '07        #593
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
If you think that gays are treated the same as every human being.. Then please explain why..

Otherwise, they are regarded as less than other humans
how do u know if somebody is gay to treat them different?like i said,dont care homos3xuality to tha struggle of any people,not just blacks
 5 years ago '07        #594
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 torious said:
semantics... people who thought outside the box and didn't accept what society deemed as normal at the time HAVE contributed to your quality of life. if you're black look at civil rights. was slavery not considered the norm throughout the 1700s and 1800s? did revolting against what was, at the time accepted as a norm, not make things better? i'm not saying pro homos3xuality but i'm pro-equality. . the only thing i find intolerable is intolerance. i bet if your child turns out to be gay you'd be wishing some more deviants had stuck up for their rights to pave the way for him or her to be able to exercise their own human rights, even if you do think it's a learned behavior
 04-30-2013, 02:07 PM         #595
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
again,why do u keep bringin god in here.i have said nothin about god.ive said im not religious at all
no,we are not all deviants.if we were,there would be no such thing as deviant

there is no paralell.only right homo's dont have is tha right to marry and some states recently began legalizing it.so nomaybe gays would gain more national respect if they stopped feelin a need to "come out".just live your damn life.we dont need a fu*kin billboard everytime somebody wants to announce their s3xuality

dehumanized?dude shut tha fu*k up.are gays made to drink outta seperate fountains,learn in sh*ty schools,ride tha back of a bus,denied welfare,lynched for lookin at people of tha wrog color,displaced from their country and families,sold,or any sh*t blacks endured?
 5 years ago '04        #596
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
thats not what i said.i said tha people are free to do as they want,they just need to be prepared for backlash
i agree. and clearly he was, otherwise he wouldn't have come out in the first place. like king said in the ramblings he came out in an attempt to set a precedent, get people talking about it and discussing it
yes society does evolve,and i find it funnt that thru all these millineums,1 constant is that homos3xuality is still deviant

[pic - click to view]

the water in that fountain of immortality and omnipresence must taste pretttttttttty damn sweet.. or you believe in reincarnation too?

a better word than deviant would be faus pax, but that's still roughly speaking and you can't say that with 100% certainty, neither can I
im pretty sure ive fu*ked more bad bi*ches than u jerked off to
impossible to my previous point, i've been jerkin the gerkin for so long i've busted enough nutts to last me 3 lifetimes

Last edited by torious; 04-30-2013 at 02:17 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #597
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 torious said:
i agree. and clearly he was, otherwise he wouldn't have come out in the first place. like king said in the ramblings he came out in an attempt to set a precedent, get people talking about it and discussing it
[pic - click to view]

the water that fountain of immortality and omnipresence must taste pretttttttttty damn sweet.. or you believe in reincarnation too?

impossible to my previous point, i've been jerkin the gerkin for so long i've busted enough nutts to last me 3 lifetimes

and u should also agree that everybody doesnt have to like or respect his choice.im for euality also,and if somebody says we should enslave gays,id say thats wrong.but dont minimalize black struggle by linkin it to this bullsh*t because if they went thru what blacks went thru,they likely wouldnt live a gay lifestyle

its called history.try learnin about it sometime instead of runnin from those type of discussions

5 years ago '05        #598
Nyse03 15 heat pts15
space
space
$10,553 | Props total: 3277 3277
 torious said:
I would not accept my son if he lived a continuous homos3xual lifestyle. And he would understand why I won't. I would consider it a slap in the face.
Slavery was considered the norm by the slavemasters. But if you were to ask a slave I bet you would get a completely different answer. In the form it was, it was never considered the norm.
 5 years ago '07        #599
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Homos3xuality has remained deviant because people truly believe in their hearts that gays are less relavant than straights.. And that they dont have the support not even in their own families

The fact that the world is still homophobic in 2013 isnt a thing to be proud of.. Just like being a racist in 2013... If it werent for people f!ghting and changing hearts and minds, black people would still be deemed less than human.. Like gays are.. But blacks would be discriminated on alllllot more

Why do humans feel the need to f!ght god's f!ghts? And enforce his condemnation?

Yall should take "deviant" out of your dictionary.. They once called blacks that.. And it wasnt apporpriate for us either

People just have this mentality of ignoring the blatant abuse of others because 1. The bible says so and 2. They dont understand or care about the oppressed people
u need to study ancient history hombre and stop basing your limited view off of a few current events

tha world is more accepting of homo's than it eva has been.news flash,blacks are still deemed less than human,and still have to f!ght for basic sh*t

why do i keep havin to explain that societies issues wit homos3xuality existed long before tha 10 commandments

so i guess necrophilia,pedophilia,infanticide are deviant behaviorswe should rewrite tha word so homo's arent considered deviant
 5 years ago '04        #600
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
and u should also agree that everybody doesnt have to like or respect his choice.im for euality also,and if somebody says we should enslave gays,id say thats wrong.but dont minimalize black struggle by linkin it to this bullsh*t because if they went thru what blacks went thru,they likely wouldnt live a gay lifestyle

its called history.try learnin about it sometime instead of runnin from those type of discussions

that's the only thing that's even really worth f!ghting for is equality and not my intent to belittle the struggle of slavery, nor am i going to say the slave trade was the worst atrocity committed in the history of the world. we were sayin the other day there are varying degrees of evil; but the issue at its core is of a struggle to gain a pretty basic human right that other law-abiding citizens are afforded. if that's where the comparison ends so be it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
131 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
40 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
146 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
19 comments
2 days ago