(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #581
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11711 11711
 Slickems said:
If you're going to be anti-gay because you're a Christian who follows all the Bible literally, that's one thing. (Even though I think that's bullsh*t.)

But if you're like 99% of these BX "Christians" who drinks, smokes, fu*ks as many women as possible, disrespects himself and others (not to even mention some who do actual criminal sh*t ) than please fu*k off.

@ yall who live the most UN-Christain, UN-Biblical life in EVERY OTHER ASPECT of your existence but are happy to lean on the Bible with this righteous indignation on the gay issue. You can't just be religious when it suits your bigotry.
it's only deviance when it's something yall aren't guilty of
 5 years ago '08        #582
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Yes, and neither do we.. I couldnt like guys if i wanted to.. Because i am designed that way
What about those who are r*ped in prison and then became homos3xual? Were they homos3xual all along?
 5 years ago '11        #583
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Arent we all SINNERS/deviants?

Arent all sins equal in gods eyes?

Why do we even care about homos3xual behavior?

I dont understand why black people(and im black) dont see paralells between blacks f!ghting for rights and gays.. Its not exactly the same or even holds the same weight but the gay struggle has these dudes as outcasts in society... Lacking respect, dignity, and rights...both movements have some things in common

Matta fact, how can you be black and ok with other humans being dehumanized?
All sins are not considered equal. Sins against your body are more severe than sins outside of your body.
 5 years ago '07        #584
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Arent we all SINNERS/deviants?

Arent all sins equal in gods eyes?

Why do we even care about homos3xual behavior?

I dont understand why black people(and im black) dont see paralells between blacks f!ghting for rights and gays.. Its not exactly the same or even holds the same weight but the gay struggle has these dudes as outcasts in society... Lacking respect, dignity, and rights...both movements have some things in common

Matta fact, how can you be black and ok with other humans being dehumanized?
again,why do u keep bringin god in here.i have said nothin about god.ive said im not religious at all
no,we are not all deviants.if we were,there would be no such thing as deviant

there is no paralell.only right homo's dont have is tha right to marry and some states recently began legalizing it.so nomaybe gays would gain more national respect if they stopped feelin a need to "come out".just live your damn life.we dont need a fu*kin billboard everytime somebody wants to announce their s3xuality

dehumanized?dude shut tha fu*k up.are gays made to drink outta seperate fountains,learn in sh*ty schools,ride tha back of a bus,denied welfare,lynched for lookin at people of tha wrog color,displaced from their country and families,sold,or any sh*t blacks endured?
 5 years ago '04        #585
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:
What about those who are r*ped in prison and then became homos3xual? Were they homos3xual all along?
see: point about humans being slaves to our s3x drives. prison f*gs are just horny and have to get a nut.. not every homos3xual is in prison so that logic is flawed
 5 years ago '07        #586
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 torious said:
i understood the context. you think homos3xuality is deviant behavior and that's still your perception and opinion.
you know albert einstein and aristotle were thought of as "deviants" right.. if people throughout history had used your ideology and unerrringly stuck to what was considered normal all throughout history we'd prolly still be neanderthals.
dude,go sit down.u aint really equipped for this
 5 years ago '04        #587
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
dude,go sit down.u aint really equipped for this
you're right i'm not ready to lose brain cells. i'll see y'all in purgatory
 5 years ago '05        #588
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 torious said:
i understood the context. you think homos3xuality is deviant behavior and that's still your perception and opinion.
you know albert einstein and aristotle were thought of as "deviants" right.. if people throughout history had used your ideology and unerrringly stuck to what was considered normal all throughout history we'd prolly still be neanderthals.
They say there's only a small group of mankind that descended from Neanderthals. And they're European. And I would still enjoy life if Einstein and Aristotle never existed. Not saying these weren't dedicated men...but I owe them nothing.
 5 years ago '07        #589
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 torious said:
you're right i'm not ready to lose brain cells. i'll see y'all in purgatory
u already lackin them if u dont understand what deviant means and how society dictates social norm
 5 years ago '07        #590
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
They say there's only a small group of mankind that descended from Neanderthals. And they're European. And I would still enjoy life if Einstein and Aristotle never existed. Not saying these weren't dedicated men...but I owe them nothing.
 5 years ago '08        #591
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 torious said:
see: point about humans being slaves to our s3x drives. prison f*gs are just horny and have to get a nut.. not every homos3xual is in prison so that logic is flawed
Im speaking on those who were heteros3xual before being incarcerated, then becoming homos3xual. Your point would further prove that one cant be born homos3xual and it is a learned behavior...
 5 years ago '07        #592
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
what's so outlandish about that?
he was tryin to take tha statement out of context
 5 years ago '08        #593
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4796 4796
 GrownmanJ said:
Im speaking on those who were heteros3xual before being incarcerated, then becoming homos3xual. Your point would further prove that one cant be born homos3xual and it is a learned behavior...
You got any examples of this?
 5 years ago '04        #594
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
 King856 said:
so you're some how twisting homos3xuality into an advancement of society
no i was making a comparison. he said that JUST because they were deviants they should not be accepted or tolerated. i said that if people applied that logic universally humanity would be nowhere near where it is today.

change and acceptance of deviation from what were considered to be the "norms" at the point in time where they were accepted has been a critical part of human evolution

r.burgundy said:
u already lackin them if u dont understand what deviant means and how society dictates social norm
society evolves. it has since the beginning of time come on now.look at what is considered being a deviant now compared to what was considered being a deviant 20,50,100,200,1000 years ago. hell look at what is considered deviance across different countries, religions, even within the same time frame. it's all PERCEPTION.. there are varying degrees of right and wrong and different definitions, particularly with sensitive and controversial topics like this.. homos3xualities aren't physically harming anybody.
 NO RELIGION said:
what's so outlandish about that?
burg ain't got no types of standards, and he fu*ked a white girl a couple weeks ago that n*gga got a rap sheet that's pushing on wilt chambo numbers and he's talkin bout he got control over who he fu*ks.
 GrownmanJ said:
Im speaking on those who were heteros3xual before being incarcerated, then becoming homos3xual. Your point would further prove that one cant become gay and it is a learned behavior...
that's still a relatively small sample size and does not adequately represent the entire population of homos3xuals worldwide. that's like saying because person X was born with genetics to grow very strong, and person Y was born puny but took steroids to get huge, that they both took steroids in order to get huge.

Last edited by torious; 04-30-2013 at 03:03 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #595
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
semantics... people who thought outside the box and didn't accept what society deemed as normal at the time HAVE contributed to your quality of life. if you're black look at civil rights. was slavery not considered the norm throughout the 1700s and 1800s? did revolting against what was, at the time accepted as a norm, not make things better? i'm not saying pro homos3xuality but i'm pro-equality. . the only thing i find intolerable is intolerance. i bet if your child turns out to be gay you'd be wishing some more deviants had stuck up for their rights to pave the way for him or her to be able to exercise their own human rights, even if you do think it's a learned behavior
 5 years ago '07        #596
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 torious said:
no i was making a comparison. he said that JUST because they were deviants they should not be accepted or tolerated. i said that if people applied that logic universally humanity would be nowhere near where it is today.

change and acceptance of deviation from what were considered to be the "norms" at the point in time where they were accepted has been a critical part of human evolution

society evolves. it has since the beginning of time come on now.look at what is considered being a deviant now compared to what was considered being a deviant 20,50,100,200,1000 years ago. hell look at what is considered deviance across different countries, religions, even within the same time frame. it's all

burg ain't got no types of standards, and he fu*ked a white girl a couple weeks ago

that's still a relatively small sample size and does not adequately represent the entire population of homos3xuals worldwide. that's like saying because person X was born with genetics to grow very strong, and person Y was born puny but took steroids to get huge, that they both took steroids in order to get huge.
thats not what i said.i said tha people are free to do as they want,they just need to be prepared for backlash

yes society does evolve,and i find it funnt that thru all these millineums,1 constant is that homos3xuality is still deviant

im pretty sure ive fu*ked more bad bi*ches than u jerked off to
 5 years ago '07        #597
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
If you think that gays are treated the same as every human being.. Then please explain why..

Otherwise, they are regarded as less than other humans
how do u know if somebody is gay to treat them different?like i said,dont care homos3xuality to tha struggle of any people,not just blacks
 5 years ago '07        #598
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 torious said:
semantics... people who thought outside the box and didn't accept what society deemed as normal at the time HAVE contributed to your quality of life. if you're black look at civil rights. was slavery not considered the norm throughout the 1700s and 1800s? did revolting against what was, at the time accepted as a norm, not make things better? i'm not saying pro homos3xuality but i'm pro-equality. . the only thing i find intolerable is intolerance. i bet if your child turns out to be gay you'd be wishing some more deviants had stuck up for their rights to pave the way for him or her to be able to exercise their own human rights, even if you do think it's a learned behavior
 04-30-2013, 03:07 PM         #599
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
again,why do u keep bringin god in here.i have said nothin about god.ive said im not religious at all
no,we are not all deviants.if we were,there would be no such thing as deviant

there is no paralell.only right homo's dont have is tha right to marry and some states recently began legalizing it.so nomaybe gays would gain more national respect if they stopped feelin a need to "come out".just live your damn life.we dont need a fu*kin billboard everytime somebody wants to announce their s3xuality

dehumanized?dude shut tha fu*k up.are gays made to drink outta seperate fountains,learn in sh*ty schools,ride tha back of a bus,denied welfare,lynched for lookin at people of tha wrog color,displaced from their country and families,sold,or any sh*t blacks endured?
 5 years ago '04        #600
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
thats not what i said.i said tha people are free to do as they want,they just need to be prepared for backlash
i agree. and clearly he was, otherwise he wouldn't have come out in the first place. like king said in the ramblings he came out in an attempt to set a precedent, get people talking about it and discussing it
yes society does evolve,and i find it funnt that thru all these millineums,1 constant is that homos3xuality is still deviant

[pic - click to view]

the water in that fountain of immortality and omnipresence must taste pretttttttttty damn sweet.. or you believe in reincarnation too?

a better word than deviant would be faus pax, but that's still roughly speaking and you can't say that with 100% certainty, neither can I
im pretty sure ive fu*ked more bad bi*ches than u jerked off to
impossible to my previous point, i've been jerkin the gerkin for so long i've busted enough nutts to last me 3 lifetimes

Last edited by torious; 04-30-2013 at 03:17 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy