(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #561
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,838 | Props total: 4817 4817
 Maroon_Tiger said:
No, everyone is arguing that

1. Anybody can control the actions of their body
2. Nobody can control what they are attracted to
3. People should be able to love whoever they want(same species )
4. Who cares what the bible says when regular life is not bound to the bible.. Unless im mistaken, the bible is an INDIVIDUAL reminder of faith and commitment.. Its not a book that rules the entire planet.. So let others be gay, or k!nky if they so choose.. In the privacy of their own place
5. Laws rule the land.. Not the bible, the bible/etc rules communities in terms of moral behavior and religious faith

I love god but god preeched free will.. Enforcing all humans to conform to the bible is unruly.. God wasnt even that stern in heaven from the stories ive read about
as u should be.but homos3xuality was frowned upon long before tha bible came into existence.its not just a biblical thing,its a societal thing.society as a whole frowns on it
 5 years ago '08        #562
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Maroon_Tiger said:
So people who are born gay/bi/etc should just live s3xless, affectionless

Its easy for you to say that b/c it wouldnt involve you to do anything
Do you have proof of these claims?
 5 years ago '07        #563
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
And my question is why?

Society devalued black, indians, women, girls, asians, pretty much anything

You're right that homos3xuality ignorance dates back to the start of lige, but is it justified from all accounts?!
because its a deviant behavior.its really that simple.nothin to do wit a book,or some ancient moral code.sh*t is just deviant

ignorant implies lack of understanding.their isnt any lack of that here
 5 years ago '07        #564
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
So people who are born gay/bi/etc should just live s3xless, affectionless

Its easy for you to say that b/c it wouldnt involve you to do anything
u can be whatever u want,just be prepared to deal wit tha backlash.u can find affection in a tha opposite s3x tha sane way u can in tha same s3x
 5 years ago '08        #565
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4837 4837
 r.burgundy said:
u can be whatever u want,just be prepared to deal wit tha backlash.u can find affection in a tha opposite s3x tha sane way u can in tha same s3x
You make it sound so easy.
 5 years ago '07        #566
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
You make it sound so easy.
how hard is it really.i find white woman attractive,but i neva talk to any
 5 years ago '07        #567
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
U can find it, but it is not true to your identity

Didnt god say "be true to thyself"?

Let got punish them and lets move on

Yall are really gonna jump ship if your idols are actually gay

We are all just ignorant and intollerant in regard to homos3xuality

If you're a christian.. You dont care about other peoples religious lifestyles that conflict yours.. But you're 100%ly passionate about peoples s3xual lifestyles?

There are too many hypocrisies to name
says who?if your identity is tied to s3x then who exactly are u
again,my position has nothin to do wit god or christianity.homos3xuality is a deviant behavior and thats tha bottom line.deviancy should not be wholly accepted by society
 5 years ago '07        #568
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
So you can speak for all homos3xuals that controlling s3xual attraction and identity is easy... Matta fact, you think theres a blueprint out for it?
im not speakin for anybody but myself.if i can control my attractions,then they can control theirs.weak people have no control,and i got no sympathy for weak people
 04-30-2013, 01:58 PM         #569
J@wja_Balla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 damonkou said:
Wow. Yall really go in on this religion stuff. If your a christian you believe what the bible said and all Chris did was state his beliefs. Nobody is judging homos3xuals but if your sin is turned into a lifestyle then you are living in it unrepentant, which is contrary to a follower of Christ(Christian) The key for Christians is to the Love the sinner and hate the sin (Realizing that we all sin)

9Donít you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Donít fool yourselves. Those who indulge in s3xual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homos3xuality, 10or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat peopleónone of these will inherit the Kingdom of God (1 Cor 6:9)

When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear: s3xual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, 20idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, 21envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God. (Gal 5:19)
Blah blah blah. No one cares what someones religion thinks of this dude's homos3xuality. You might as well quote from the quaran, budism, etc... The fact of the matter is that no one on this Earth knows for sure who created what or why (if we were created by a being at all). Looking down on someone because they go against some sh*t YOU believe in seems close minded and unfair.
 5 years ago '08        #570
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Should it even matter
Indeed it does.

Maroon_Tiger said:
So you can speak for all homos3xuals that controlling s3xual attraction and identity is easy... Matta fact, you think theres a blueprint out for it?
So are you implying that they are slaves to their s3xual desire?
 04-30-2013, 02:03 PM         #571
POPOFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
salute mr sources

prolly gonna get fired tho

at the top......they all gay
 04-30-2013, 02:03 PM         #572
J@wja_Balla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
says who?if your identity is tied to s3x then who exactly are u
again,my position has nothin to do wit god or christianity.homos3xuality is a deviant behavior and thats tha bottom line.deviancy should not be wholly accepted by society
That's your specific opinion. See this is why this sh*t is so dangerous. With your mentality, whats to stop people from saying it should be wholly accepted that listening to rap is deviant or going to strip clubs/ dance clubs? It's a big a.ss planet and there are different strokes for different folks. Being intolerant of other people's differences in the year 2013 seems like a hell of a set back not just for you but society as a whole.
 5 years ago '08        #573
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4837 4837
 J@wja_Balla said:
Blah blah blah. No one cares what someones religion thinks of this dude's homos3xuality. You might as well quote from the quaran, budism, etc... The fact of the matter is that no one on this Earth knows for sure who created what or why (if we were created by a being at all). Looking down on someone because they go against some sh*t YOU believe in seems close minded and unfair.
I think a better phrase would perhaps be, "looking down on someone because they do something that, though against your beliefs, does not harm you nor society seems close-minded and unfair."
 5 years ago '05        #574
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Eh...

I guess in this day and age people would just rather everyone fake the funk than to be honest and say what they feel.
Not I.

"Bite my tounge for noone...
Call me evil...

Or unbelievable."

-B.I.G.

I don't even know wtf it is he said that was so offensive. Lol

StateProperty88 said:
i have absolutely no problem with broussard FEELING the way he feels. he is entitled to his opinion like everyone else no matter how against the grain some of us/you may feel

however, imo he crossed that line of being offensive. he pretty much said collins is going to hell because he is gay. when you start offending people thats kind of where i draw my line. like i said he can feel however he wants, but those words were probably better kept unsaid

i didnt say he shouldnt have said it, i said it was probably best kept unsaid due to the platform he is on and the message its conveys, what fu*king else you want me to say? honestly, what the hell do you want me to say?

Last edited by StateProperty88; 04-30-2013 at 02:27 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #575
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 J@wja_Balla said:
That's your specific opinion. See this is why this sh*t is so dangerous. With your mentality, whats to stop people from saying it should be wholly accepted that listening to rap is deviant or going to strip clubs/ dance clubs? It's a big a.ss planet and there are different strokes for different folks. Being intolerant of other people's differences in the year 2013 seems like a hell of a set back not just for you but society as a whole.
its nothin dangerous about it.rap music was at 1 point in time considered deviant music.considering how detrimental it has become,it might shoulda stayed that way
 5 years ago '04        #576
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,000 | Props total: 11801 11801
i've just read a handful of posts in this thread and they're even dumber than i could have ever imagined
 5 years ago '04        #577
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
im not speakin for anybody but myself.if i can control my attractions,then they can control theirs.weak people have no control,and i got no sympathy for weak people
this is borderline sig worthy sir
 5 years ago '07        #578
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 torious said:
this is borderline sig worthy sir
read it in context sir so u can understand what attraction means in this case
 5 years ago '04        #579
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,849 | Props total: 2007 2007
The amount of stupidity on Boxden never ceases to amaze me.

You clowns in here acting like all gay people DECIDED one day to be gay.

It's not a decision you make, it's something you are born with. You don't DECIDE to become a homos3xual. As long as they're not super feminine and over the top "gay", I could care less. EVERYONE deserves to be happy, no matter what your race, gender, s3xual orientation etc.

Some of you clowns have such twisted views of how people should live. Why are you so concerned with what another man does? As long as it doesn't affect me in a negative way I could care less.

Oh and fu*k chris broussard. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but what the fu*k does god have to do with? Not everyone believes in god, or heaven, or hell. Don't drag that sh*t into it. Probably the type of f*ggot to go to church every sunday and then cheat on his wife and think its straight.

Religion is the worst invention in human history, there I said it.
 5 years ago '04        #580
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
read it in context sir so u can understand what attraction means in this case
i understood the context. you think homos3xuality is deviant behavior and that's still your perception and opinion.
you know albert einstein and aristotle were thought of as "deviants" right.. if people throughout history had used your ideology and unerrringly stuck to what was considered normal all throughout history we'd prolly still be neanderthals.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago