(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #541
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
so to the guy who said, is a free thinker someone who rebels against what they were brought up on....you sound like mother fu*king Norman Bates. "don't disobey mother" type sh*t. your goal in life should be to be the best person you can be, not just what your parents programmed you to be. Your parents aren't all knowing sorry.

Then to Utmost or whatever. So your greatest fear is your kid being gay.
your kid could get murdered, r*ped, beaten half to death, kidnapped, become a serial k!ller or serial rapist. and you are more scared of him being gay.

most you guys sound like some gossiping a.ss high school bi*ches with the who's sleeping with who sh*t you always do. Nobody with sh*t going on in their life that is positive and productive gives a flying fu*k what someone does in their private life, that doesn't involve them.

Last edited by thehammer; 04-30-2013 at 11:57 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #542
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,408 | Props total: 3969 3969
I like that Chris actually said that what he said doesn't just apply to homos3xuals. Cuz most people's s3x lives do not fit in with what god wants. Then u got liars, cheaters, thieves and more who won't look in the mirror, but love to point fingers so they feel like "atleast I'm better than those people".

But they aren't. YOU aren't. Worry about urslelves and real matters. Its insane that with all the sh*t going on, we would rather take fairy tales and apply it to what people do with their c*cks n c*nts. This is what's important? This is what god wants?
 5 years ago '10        #543
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,896 | Props total: 13410 13410
Speech isn't free, what you are free to do is nod your head and agree. Radical thoughts get punished. Broussard works for espn and if he says anything contrary to company policy best believe he gets called into the office. Keep that in mind when you see all these athletes tweet their support for Collins. That's not necessarily what's in their hearts behind closed doors you know they clowning Collins hard with the gay jokes. Publicly they'd be foolish to speak out cause the league and their team would make them pay
 5 years ago '11        #544
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 trill jackson said:
Speech isn't free, what you are free to do is nod your head and agree. Radical thoughts get punished. Broussard works for espn and if he says anything contrary to company policy best believe he gets called into the office. Keep that in mind when you see all these athletes tweet their support for Collins. That's not necessarily what's in their hearts behind closed doors you know they clowning Collins hard with the gay jokes. Publicly they'd be foolish to speak out cause the league and their team would make them pay
That's what freedom of speech is. you are free to say it and not be prosecuted by the government. nothing about jobs or judgement.

people know jack sh*t about the constitution but pull that freedom of speech sh*t out their a.ss

Where were all you freedom of speech advocates for Michael Richards & Don Imus? or you just using that sh*t when its convenient to your views?
 5 years ago '12        #545
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 19888 19888
 Maroon_Tiger said:
they're human beings... just like us... i know it makes people feel better to discriminate on groups of people in this country, but people need to just get off their high horse and focus on something that actually matters

if gay people go to hell, let god handle that... we're not gonna go to hell for allowing any of god's children to marry...

until god comes down and intervenes and says "you cant let gays marry each other"... i think we gotta be more accepting of people..

we're the same country that allows strip clubs, legalizes weed, swingers clubs, prostitution in nevada, polygamy.....and we're gonna turn up nose up to homos3xuality b/c we dont want to think about same s3x sh*t?! or we're grossed out?!? gtfoh...

this planet loves oppressing people

the whole homophobic attitudes toward gays and gay marriage can be summed up easily.... "Hollier than thou"... homophobes really feel like they're holier
you wrote a essay for nothing.

did
not
read

3 - 5 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 37% 206 (-6) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-75, Rank #61 | Aug 16: 395-308, Rank #44 | Aug 15: 901-538, Rank #23 | Aug 14: 7-3, Rank #244 | Aug 13: 133-80, Rank #40 *
 5 years ago '10        #546
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,896 | Props total: 13410 13410
 thehammer said:
That's what freedom of speech is. you are free to say it and not be prosecuted by the government. nothing about jobs or judgement.

people know jack sh*t about the constitution but pull that freedom of speech sh*t out their a.ss

Where were all you freedom of speech advocates for Michael Richards & Don Imus? or you just using that sh*t when its convenient to your views?
i was there. I'm a Voltaire cat, he said I might not agree with what you say but I will defend to my death your right to say it. I'm with that. I ain't with n*ggas asking you a question then you get in trouble for giving your honest opinion. If someone is asked do they support gay marriage what happens if they say no? They get the ignorant label. Bullsh*t
 5 years ago '04        #547
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
the athletes that are "undercover supporting" could of not just said sh!t
 5 years ago '05        #548
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9701 9701
I thought there would be a religious war in here over this.
 5 years ago '12        #549
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 Carlton Black said:

no actually you should STFU...

there goes another Godophobic idiot that criticizes the book that never even bothered to read/notice the part about the book of Isaiah speaking about the "circle of the earth"....

and out of that you got that the Bible taught u the earth was flat?

anti-bible clowns are nothing short of a joke....
A circle is a flat two dimensional object idiot. A sphere is what you were hoping your stupid books had said Isaiah was sitting on. Keep reaching.
 5 years ago '07        #550
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,844 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Maroon_Tiger said:
they're human beings... just like us... i know it makes people feel better to discriminate on groups of people in this country, but people need to just get off their high horse and focus on something that actually matters

if gay people go to hell, let god handle that... we're not gonna go to hell for allowing any of god's children to marry...

until god comes down and intervenes and says "you cant let gays marry each other"... i think we gotta be more accepting of people..

we're the same country that allows strip clubs, legalizes weed, swingers clubs, prostitution in nevada, polygamy.....and we're gonna turn up nose up to homos3xuality b/c we dont want to think about same s3x sh*t?! or we're grossed out?!? gtfoh...

this planet loves oppressing people

the whole homophobic attitudes toward gays and gay marriage can be summed up easily.... "Hollier than thou"... homophobes really feel like they're holier
u mean a certain group of people on this planet
 5 years ago '11        #551
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,408 | Props total: 3969 3969
 r.burgundy said:
u mean a certain group of people on this planet
U mean idiots?
 5 years ago '06        #552
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
imma say this....

if God really exists, then he created people who were homo. These people are not homo by choice. Just like i cant help that i like big t*ts and fat a.sses, they cant help what they find s3xually arousing.

How the fu*k is being gay going against God when he created them that way.....
 5 years ago '07        #553
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Tony Franks said:
U mean idiots?
yeah,u could say idiots
 5 years ago '05        #554
damonkou 
space
space
space
$29 | Props total: 0 0
Wow. Yall really go in on this religion stuff. If your a christian you believe what the bible said and all Chris did was state his beliefs. Nobody is judging homos3xuals but if your sin is turned into a lifestyle then you are living in it unrepentant, which is contrary to a follower of Christ(Christian) The key for Christians is to the Love the sinner and hate the sin (Realizing that we all sin)

9Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in s3xual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homos3xuality, 10or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God (1 Cor 6:9)

When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear: s3xual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, 20idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, 21envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God. (Gal 5:19)
 5 years ago '07        #555
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Gd_UP said:
imma say this....

if God really exists, then he created people who were homo. These people are not homo by choice. Just like i cant help that i like big t*ts and fat a.sses, they cant help what they find s3xually arousing.

How the fu*k is being gay going against God when he created them that way.....
u sayin homo's dont have a choice in what they engage in lol
 5 years ago '04        #556
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
this is a blessing in disguise because ESPN wont fu*k with this n*gga and his "sources" anymore.

and fu*k ESPN as a whole. dont wanna hear about Tebow and gay players all damn day
 5 years ago '06        #557
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 r.burgundy said:
u sayin homo's dont have a choice in what they engage in lol
im saying they cant help that they r gay.

do u think they want to be persecuted and live how they do?

so you are sayign they should just never have s3x? they probably cant get hard with a woman because that is not what they are attracted to.

Thats like society being very strict on premarital s3x, no way ppl cant help it they get horny and wanna fu*k before marrige. same thing, u cant tell a dude he can never have the type of s3x he wants because some book says so.

But like i said, God created them that way, how are they rebelling for gonig on their own instincts?
 04-30-2013, 12:58 PM         #558
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
the bible wasnt interviewed during outside the lines yesterday homie. he said it so he's accountable. the bible clearly influenced his comment, but i have to hold the person accountable that said it

you want to say the bible offends gay people, thats fine too, chris said what he said, so im holding HIM to it
Eh...

I guess in this day and age people would just rather everyone fake the funk than to be honest and say what they feel.
Not I.

"Bite my tounge for noone...
Call me evil...

Or unbelievable."

-B.I.G.

I don't even know wtf it is he said that was so offensive. Lol
 5 years ago '05        #559
damonkou 
space
space
space
$29 | Props total: 0 0
 Gd_UP said:

so you are sayign they should just never have s3x? they probably cant get hard with a woman because that is not what they are attracted to.

Thats like society being very strict on premarital s3x, no way ppl cant help it they get horny and wanna fu*k before marrige. same thing, u cant tell a dude he can never have the type of s3x he wants because some book says so.

But like i said, God created them that way, how are they rebelling for gonig on their own instincts?
Thats the whole point our nature(instincts) is to be sinful or contrary to God word. But the only way to change that is to accept and believe Jesus Christ so he can do it for you. he didnt neccesarily create you to be sinful, he loves u that much he gave you freedom of choice to make your own desicions. That like saying i was born with anger problem but im going to continue to act out my anger cuz that how i was born
 5 years ago '07        #560
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Gd_UP said:

attraction and action are 2 different things.s3x is a choice my man,and gay is a lifestyle.

its not about what a book says.people are free to do whateva they want,that doesnt mean society has to approve of it.im not religious and im against homos3xuality
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago