(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
9 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #521
offdahese 11 heat pts11
space
space
$593 | Props total: 167 167
For the record, I don't agree with homos3xuality but it doesn't affect my day to day life so who cares. I'm also not ignorant of the world I live in. Read up homie.[/QUOTE]

I never said i cared about it. I just said you cant convince me its right. Put it this way, could you imagine waking up one day saying...."ahhhh, I guess i'll suck some d!ck today"? lol. Why? because its not a natural thought!!!!
 5 years ago '08        #522
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,398 | Props total: 6094 6094
 Kadillac87 said:
People just don't expect masculine men to be gay. Nobody cared when Brittney Griner came out because its not a shock that a masculine female is gay
Good point indeed
 04-30-2013, 08:36 AM         #523
J@wja_Balla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 offdahese said:
For the record, I don't agree with homos3xuality but it doesn't affect my day to day life so who cares. I'm also not ignorant of the world I live in. Read up homie.

I never said i cared about it. I just said you cant convince me its right. Put it this way, could you imagine waking up one day saying...."ahhhh, I guess i'll suck some d!ck today"? lol. Why? because its not a natural thought!!!![/QUOTE]

Did you just conveniently glaze over all the info I posted on homos3xuality in nature? I guess I'm the ignorant one for a.ssuming this was common knowledge. Yea of course " I'm gonna suck some d!ck" is not a natural thought for a HETEROs3xUAL but I'd say it would be common in someone who is HOMOs3xUAL. Please tell me you're trolling. I refuse to believe you're this dense.
 5 years ago '05        #524
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
nevermind.
 5 years ago '07        #525
offdahese 11 heat pts11
space
space
$593 | Props total: 167 167
 J@wja_Balla said:
Did you just conveniently glaze over all the info I posted on homos3xuality in nature? I guess I'm the ignorant one for a.ssuming this was common knowledge. Yea of course " I'm gonna suck some d!ck" is not a natural thought for a HETEROs3xUAL but I'd say it would be common in someone who is HOMOs3xUAL. Please tell me you're trolling. I refuse to believe you're this dense.
LOL, Too much Troll!!!! I just felt like bringing a little humor in this thread yo. It's just crazy that this is news. It's damn near as big as the Magic Johnson HIV + story. And for what?
 5 years ago '10        #526
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,071 | Props total: 11546 11546
 Drdeath said:
I dont get it, why do gays have to "come out" like im not gonna hold parades and press conferences because im straight. im just gonna holla at the next attractive female i see. if u gay just be fu*king gay go tell all ur other f*g friends how gay u are. The whole world dont need to know ur "coming out" these f*gs are worst than most females with this attention seeking sh*t.
True, I hate to stereotype, but many homos3xuals seem to be flamboyant and attention seeking.
 5 years ago '09        #527
NLSP42 163 heat pts163
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 11484 11484
31 pages?!?!?!?!?!
 5 years ago '05        #528
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
i hope he doesnt back down, retract or offer an apology for his comments cause quite frankly he doesnt have to

i generally have no problem with gay people but #1 dont claim to be christian and #2 dont f!ght tooth and nail to be allowed to marry in a church cause that is a condtradiction

i have 2 kids (a boy and a girl) and literally my worst nightmare is one of them saying they are gay now i guess thats a contradiction aswell but guess what its the truth
 5 years ago '05        #529
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,597 | Props total: 10617 10617
i have absolutely no problem with broussard FEELING the way he feels. he is entitled to his opinion like everyone else no matter how against the grain some of us/you may feel

however, imo he crossed that line of being offensive. he pretty much said collins is going to hell because he is gay. when you start offending people thats kind of where i draw my line. like i said he can feel however he wants, but those words were probably better kept unsaid
 5 years ago '05        #530
space
space
 The Utmost said:
i hope he doesnt back down, retract or offer an apology for his comments cause quite frankly he doesnt have to

i generally have no problem with gay people but #1 dont claim to be christian and #2 dont f!ght tooth and nail to be allowed to marry in a church cause that is a condtradiction

i have 2 kids (a boy and a girl) and literally my worst nightmare is one of them saying they are gay now i guess thats a contradiction aswell but guess what its the truth
not so sure how much gays are arguing being married at a church, however they are arguing marriage in general which is a separate issue.

once the government peeked its head into the realm of marriage, religion kind of gets thrown out the window because now rights are at stake
 5 years ago '05        #531
g-thang 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$326 | Props total: 150 150
why yall supporting homos3x u downlos
 5 years ago '05        #532
g-thang 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$326 | Props total: 150 150
that sh*t need to stay in the darkness with pedophilia and all that other bullsh*t!
 04-30-2013, 09:51 AM         #533
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:

however, imo he crossed that line of being offensive. he pretty much said collins is going to hell because he is gay. when you start offending people thats kind of where i draw my line. like i said he can feel however he wants, but those words were probably better kept unsaid
This why I can't get with the religious stuff. People want to pick and choose what it is God is ok with to accommodate how they feel about something. My mother does the sh*t all the time and it's frustrating as hell to listen to when I'm over there. I was always under the impression that the Bible condemns homos So in retrospect it isn't "Chris Brousard" offending ANYONE. Blame the Bible.
 5 years ago '05        #534
WCL 
space
space
$580 | Props total: 0 0
 AceBoogie said:
of course hell get fired because the people at the top are gay . theyre the ones pushing this on us and desensitizing us. your either with them or against them. personally dont give 2 fu*ks about gay people dont bother me as long as they keep that sh*t to themselves and dont force themselves on you.
but forcing religion and religious beliefs are cool? sh*t i'd rather hang out with a f*g than a bible thumper
 5 years ago '05        #535
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
This why I can't get with the religious stuff. People want to pick and choose what it is God is ok with to accommodate how they feel about something. My mother does the sh*t all the time and it's frustrating as hell to listen to when I'm over there. I was always under the impression that the Bible condemns homos So in retrospect it isn't "Chris Brousard" offending ANYONE. Blame the Bible.
the bible wasnt interviewed during outside the lines yesterday homie. he said it so he's accountable. the bible clearly influenced his comment, but i have to hold the person accountable that said it

you want to say the bible offends gay people, thats fine too, chris said what he said, so im holding HIM to it
 5 years ago '12        #536
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,879 | Props total: 733 733
f*ggots are mad
 5 years ago '05        #537
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 4552 4552
 Im Soo Special said:
you people so small minded smh
must be gay :jayhah2:
 5 years ago '11        #538
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
so to the guy who said, is a free thinker someone who rebels against what they were brought up on....you sound like mother fu*king Norman Bates. "don't disobey mother" type sh*t. your goal in life should be to be the best person you can be, not just what your parents programmed you to be. Your parents aren't all knowing sorry.

Then to Utmost or whatever. So your greatest fear is your kid being gay.
your kid could get murdered, r*ped, beaten half to death, kidnapped, become a serial k!ller or serial rapist. and you are more scared of him being gay.

most you guys sound like some gossiping a.ss high school bi*ches with the who's sleeping with who sh*t you always do. Nobody with sh*t going on in their life that is positive and productive gives a flying fu*k what someone does in their private life, that doesn't involve them.

Last edited by thehammer; 04-30-2013 at 10:57 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #539
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,136 | Props total: 5305 5305
I like that Chris actually said that what he said doesn't just apply to homos3xuals. Cuz most people's s3x lives do not fit in with what god wants. Then u got liars, cheaters, thieves and more who won't look in the mirror, but love to point fingers so they feel like "atleast I'm better than those people".

But they aren't. YOU aren't. Worry about urslelves and real matters. Its insane that with all the sh*t going on, we would rather take fairy tales and apply it to what people do with their c*cks n c*nts. This is what's important? This is what god wants?
 5 years ago '10        #540
trill jackson 832 heat pts832
space
space
$20,988 | Props total: 23046 23046
Speech isn't free, what you are free to do is nod your head and agree. Radical thoughts get punished. Broussard works for espn and if he says anything contrary to company policy best believe he gets called into the office. Keep that in mind when you see all these athletes tweet their support for Collins. That's not necessarily what's in their hearts behind closed doors you know they clowning Collins hard with the gay jokes. Publicly they'd be foolish to speak out cause the league and their team would make them pay
Home      

most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The one thing I HATE about The Witcher 3
16 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy