(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #521
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,062 | Props total: 4849 4849
 Drdeath said:
I dont get it, why do gays have to "come out" like im not gonna hold parades and press conferences because im straight. im just gonna holla at the next attractive female i see. if u gay just be fu*king gay go tell all ur other f*g friends how gay u are. The whole world dont need to know ur "coming out" these f*gs are worst than most females with this attention seeking sh*t.
There was literally a 10+ page thread on whether Kerry Rhodes is gay and other huge threads where people are inquiring over a celeb's s3xuality. There's a need to come out, b/c people are nosey as hell, IMO.
 5 years ago '11        #522
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 stlcardinals19 said:
There was literally a 10+ page thread on whether Kerry Rhodes is gay and other huge threads where people are inquiring over a celeb's s3xuality. There's a need to come out, b/c people are nosey as hell, IMO.
People just don't expect masculine men to be gay. Nobody cared when Brittney Griner came out because its not a shock that a masculine female is gay
 5 years ago '07        #523
offdahese 11 heat pts11
space
space
$584 | Props total: 161 161
For the record, I don't agree with homos3xuality but it doesn't affect my day to day life so who cares. I'm also not ignorant of the world I live in. Read up homie.[/QUOTE]

I never said i cared about it. I just said you cant convince me its right. Put it this way, could you imagine waking up one day saying...."ahhhh, I guess i'll suck some d!ck today"? lol. Why? because its not a natural thought!!!!
 5 years ago '08        #524
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,062 | Props total: 4849 4849
 Kadillac87 said:
People just don't expect masculine men to be gay. Nobody cared when Brittney Griner came out because its not a shock that a masculine female is gay
Good point indeed
 04-30-2013, 09:36 AM         #525
J@wja_Balla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 offdahese said:
For the record, I don't agree with homos3xuality but it doesn't affect my day to day life so who cares. I'm also not ignorant of the world I live in. Read up homie.

I never said i cared about it. I just said you cant convince me its right. Put it this way, could you imagine waking up one day saying...."ahhhh, I guess i'll suck some d!ck today"? lol. Why? because its not a natural thought!!!![/QUOTE]

Did you just conveniently glaze over all the info I posted on homos3xuality in nature? I guess I'm the ignorant one for a.ssuming this was common knowledge. Yea of course " I'm gonna suck some d!ck" is not a natural thought for a HETEROs3xUAL but I'd say it would be common in someone who is HOMOs3xUAL. Please tell me you're trolling. I refuse to believe you're this dense.
 5 years ago '05        #526
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
nevermind.
 5 years ago '07        #527
offdahese 11 heat pts11
space
space
$584 | Props total: 161 161
 J@wja_Balla said:
Did you just conveniently glaze over all the info I posted on homos3xuality in nature? I guess I'm the ignorant one for a.ssuming this was common knowledge. Yea of course " I'm gonna suck some d!ck" is not a natural thought for a HETEROs3xUAL but I'd say it would be common in someone who is HOMOs3xUAL. Please tell me you're trolling. I refuse to believe you're this dense.
LOL, Too much Troll!!!! I just felt like bringing a little humor in this thread yo. It's just crazy that this is news. It's damn near as big as the Magic Johnson HIV + story. And for what?
 5 years ago '10        #528
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9058 9058
 Drdeath said:
I dont get it, why do gays have to "come out" like im not gonna hold parades and press conferences because im straight. im just gonna holla at the next attractive female i see. if u gay just be fu*king gay go tell all ur other f*g friends how gay u are. The whole world dont need to know ur "coming out" these f*gs are worst than most females with this attention seeking sh*t.
True, I hate to stereotype, but many homos3xuals seem to be flamboyant and attention seeking.
 5 years ago '09        #529
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,852 | Props total: 9081 9081
31 pages?!?!?!?!?!
 5 years ago '05        #530
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
i hope he doesnt back down, retract or offer an apology for his comments cause quite frankly he doesnt have to

i generally have no problem with gay people but #1 dont claim to be christian and #2 dont f!ght tooth and nail to be allowed to marry in a church cause that is a condtradiction

i have 2 kids (a boy and a girl) and literally my worst nightmare is one of them saying they are gay now i guess thats a contradiction aswell but guess what its the truth
 5 years ago '05        #531
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
i have absolutely no problem with broussard FEELING the way he feels. he is entitled to his opinion like everyone else no matter how against the grain some of us/you may feel

however, imo he crossed that line of being offensive. he pretty much said collins is going to hell because he is gay. when you start offending people thats kind of where i draw my line. like i said he can feel however he wants, but those words were probably better kept unsaid
 5 years ago '05        #532
space
space
 The Utmost said:
i hope he doesnt back down, retract or offer an apology for his comments cause quite frankly he doesnt have to

i generally have no problem with gay people but #1 dont claim to be christian and #2 dont f!ght tooth and nail to be allowed to marry in a church cause that is a condtradiction

i have 2 kids (a boy and a girl) and literally my worst nightmare is one of them saying they are gay now i guess thats a contradiction aswell but guess what its the truth
not so sure how much gays are arguing being married at a church, however they are arguing marriage in general which is a separate issue.

once the government peeked its head into the realm of marriage, religion kind of gets thrown out the window because now rights are at stake
 5 years ago '05        #533
g-thang 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$326 | Props total: 149 149
why yall supporting homos3x u downlos
 5 years ago '05        #534
g-thang 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$326 | Props total: 149 149
that sh*t need to stay in the darkness with pedophilia and all that other bullsh*t!
 04-30-2013, 10:51 AM         #535
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:

however, imo he crossed that line of being offensive. he pretty much said collins is going to hell because he is gay. when you start offending people thats kind of where i draw my line. like i said he can feel however he wants, but those words were probably better kept unsaid
This why I can't get with the religious stuff. People want to pick and choose what it is God is ok with to accommodate how they feel about something. My mother does the sh*t all the time and it's frustrating as hell to listen to when I'm over there. I was always under the impression that the Bible condemns homos So in retrospect it isn't "Chris Brousard" offending ANYONE. Blame the Bible.
 5 years ago '05        #536
WCL 
space
space
$580 | Props total: 0 0
 AceBoogie said:
of course hell get fired because the people at the top are gay . theyre the ones pushing this on us and desensitizing us. your either with them or against them. personally dont give 2 fu*ks about gay people dont bother me as long as they keep that sh*t to themselves and dont force themselves on you.
but forcing religion and religious beliefs are cool? sh*t i'd rather hang out with a f*g than a bible thumper
 5 years ago '05        #537
space
space
 ManWithoutFear! said:
This why I can't get with the religious stuff. People want to pick and choose what it is God is ok with to accommodate how they feel about something. My mother does the sh*t all the time and it's frustrating as hell to listen to when I'm over there. I was always under the impression that the Bible condemns homos So in retrospect it isn't "Chris Brousard" offending ANYONE. Blame the Bible.
the bible wasnt interviewed during outside the lines yesterday homie. he said it so he's accountable. the bible clearly influenced his comment, but i have to hold the person accountable that said it

you want to say the bible offends gay people, thats fine too, chris said what he said, so im holding HIM to it
 5 years ago '12        #538
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,400 | Props total: 19888 19888
n*ggas in here defending f*ggots

3 - 5 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 37% 206 (-6) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-75, Rank #61 | Aug 16: 395-308, Rank #44 | Aug 15: 901-538, Rank #23 | Aug 14: 7-3, Rank #244 | Aug 13: 133-80, Rank #40 *
 5 years ago '12        #539
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,741 | Props total: 610 610
f*ggots are mad
 5 years ago '05        #540
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 3150 3150
 Im Soo Special said:
you people so small minded smh
must be gay
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago