(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #501
Bladecash 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$325 | Props total: 21 21
 Ward22 said:
You stupid fu*k
Almost all historians call people who don't believe Jesus existed fools.
It's not even debatable anymore
So you believe a fu*king boat could hold every animal in the world or we came from Adam and eve. That's from the same book that talks about what sins are. Gtfo. God should strike lightning on me for saying this. But he isn't going to do that. You know why? Cause he doesn't exist.
 04-30-2013, 07:29 AM         #502
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrownmanJ said:
Great thread, notice it weeded out the trolls. IQ's werent high enough for the discussion...
Usually it's the opposite, religion banter is just a bunch of trolls going back and forth about things that nobody really knows.
 04-30-2013, 08:00 AM         #503
J@wja_Balla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The real question is why does Mr.Broussard give a rats a.ss about the next man's s3xual preference? How is it affecting his life to the point that he has to go on national television to express his religious views on it? If anything, it seems religious people would like to press their religious views on homos3xuality on those who obviously don't give a f*** about his beliefs. What's the point?
 04-30-2013, 08:09 AM         #504
J@wja_Balla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JGothoz said:
The Jason Collins situation has little too do with him and is more about how we as a society view and respect the differences in our cultures and lifestyles.
100000000 x

Christians a.ssume the entire world gives a damn about what they believe in and seek to impose their beliefs on those that fly in the face of what they believe. They've been doin it since the beginning. You think all you believers started out believing in Christianity? I can a.ssure you at some point your great ancestors were conquered, converted, or cohersed to believe at penalty of death. It's all really dumb if you think about it but I digress... let the gay dude live. Who reaally gives a sh**?
 5 years ago '11        #505
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 J@wja_Balla said:
100000000 x

Christians a.ssume the entire world gives a damn about what they believe in and seek to impose their beliefs on those that fly in the face of what they believe. They've been doin it since the beginning. You think all you believers started out believing in Christianity? I can a.ssure you at some point your great ancestors were conquered, converted, or cohersed to believe at penalty of death. It's all really dumb if you honk about it but I digress... let the gay dude live.
It's funny how you single out Christianity when many of the other major religion say the samething about gays

5 years ago '11        #506
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Carlton Black said:

how are you gonna be somewhat versed in the Bible & then not take seriously the New World Order/Illuminati/Beast system that it warns you about in The Book Of Daniel & Revelation? n*gga I don't know if you know this or if it's your intent but your arguing viewpoints/stances are low key support that sh*t in the boston bombing threads...
Why would I worry about something that's under God's control. God has not given us the spirit of fear

Phil 4:6

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

5 years ago '07        #507
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 2100 2100
 drama_kiNg said:
So, what the fu*k? Just cus it's in a fiction book doesn't give you the permission to hate a group of people..

bible says a lotta fu*ked up sh*t ;

can't eat ham
can't get a tattoo
can't let your wife help you in a f!ght
getting remarried
can't eat fish
can't have s3x before gettin married

i don't get how people choose to believe in certain things in the bible and completely disregard others.

Can't eat fish? Where they do that at?
 5 years ago '07        #508
space
space
 J@wja_Balla said:
The real question is why does Mr.Broussard give a rats a.ss about the next man's s3xual preference? How is it affecting his life to the point that he has to go on national television to express his religious views on it? If anything, it seems religious people would like to press their religious views on homos3xuality on those who obviously don't give a f*** about his beliefs. What's the point?
He works for ESPN that has a show called OTL that was discussing it. He gets paid by ESPN so his job was to go on the show and discuss this matter. So he gave his views on it. And I know plenty of homos3xuals that are in church every Sunday bro.
 5 years ago '07        #509
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
The one time that I'll salute this n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #510
BoxdenOG 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$142 | Props total: 124 124
 drama_kiNg said:

i don't get how people choose to believe in certain things in the bible and completely disregard others.
real rap.
 5 years ago '08        #511
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4788 4788
 DEDOS said:
this is what full fledge liberals want... gays all over the place flaunting that sh*t. making kid shows

the first tranny president coming soon
You got any proof of that claim?
 04-30-2013, 08:40 AM         #512
J@wja_Balla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanWest86 said:
He works for ESPN that has a show called OTL that was discussing it. He gets paid by ESPN so his job was to go on the show and discuss this matter. So he gave his views on it. And I know plenty of homos3xuals that are in church every Sunday bro.
The point is, why the f*** is this big news to be discussed? Who cares? Also never once said there weren't homos3xuals in church bro. Some people are just glutens for punishment.
 5 years ago '08        #513
space
space
 J@wja_Balla said:
The point is, why the f*** is this big news to be discussed? Who cares? Also never once said there weren't homos3xuals in church bro. Some people are just glutens for punishment.
It's news b/c we've yet to reach a point where this shouldn't matter. I say it like this. The more and more Gays are talked about, the less and less of a fu*k they'll be given like every other minority in this country. We just haven't gotten there yet.
 5 years ago '07        #514
space
space
 J@wja_Balla said:
Yea but thats how the media works. Blame ESPN and almost all media.
 04-30-2013, 08:56 AM         #515
J@wja_Balla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:
It's news b/c we've yet to reach a point where this shouldn't matter. I say it like this. The more and more Gays are talked about, the less and less of a fu*k they'll be given like every other minority in this country. We just haven't gotten there yet.

What is mainstream media's agenda for keeping this sh** in the news every time someone "comes out"?

I mean, I can go out in public and see gay dudes/ girls just about everywhere I go and ol boy says they're all up in his church. Seems to me sh** is the norm already :shrugs:
 5 years ago '10        #516
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,852 | Props total: 8969 8969
What people aren't really talking about is how LZ Granderson said "I'd love to not have premarital s3x, but the law says I can't get married"

I don't think there's anything wrong with what Broussard said
 5 years ago '05        #517
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,339 | Props total: 3137 3137
I dont get it, why do gays have to "come out" like im not gonna hold parades and press conferences because im straight. im just gonna holla at the next attractive female i see. if u gay just be fu*king gay go tell all ur other f*g friends how gay u are. The whole world dont need to know ur "coming out" these f*gs are worst than most females with this attention seeking sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #518
offdahese 11 heat pts11
space
space
$584 | Props total: 161 161
 Maroon_Tiger said:
He'll be fired in 2 weeks

Gay bashing = low self esteem imo.. They arent bothering you one bit

It really sucks that people use the bible in a literal sense to hate but take the bible loosely on their own dedication and commitments

Being gay is not a problem that can be solved.. Get over it and move on with life
I dont really care about all that bible thumping sh*t but I know for a fact that one man sucking another mans d!ck isnt cool. I dont have a problem with homos3xuals, i'm just saying... Until i see a male fish fu*k another male fish, a male pig fu*k another male pig, a male horse fu*k another male horse, and so and and so on.... You cant convince me HUMANS have it right. LOL
 5 years ago '08        #519
space
space
 J@wja_Balla said:

What is mainstream media's agenda for keeping this sh** in the news every time someone "comes out"?

I mean, I can go out in public and see gay dudes/ girls just about everywhere I go and ol boy says they're all up in his church. Seems to me sh** is the norm already :shrugs:
Well, if you're seeing Gay folks out in the open more recently, than I'd say that's due to a wider acceptance and the stigma isn't as harsh as it was. That said, we are not at a point where when athlete is in the open of being Gay it still causes this BS discussion and news.
 04-30-2013, 09:19 AM         #520
J@wja_Balla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 offdahese said:
I dont really care about all that bible thumping sh*t but I know for a fact that one man sucking another mans d!ck isnt cool. I dont have a problem with homos3xuals, i'm just saying... Until i see a male fish fu*k another male fish, a male pig fu*k another male pig, a male horse fu*k another male horse, and so and and so on.... You cant convince me HUMANS have it right. LOL

[video - click to view]

For the record, I don't agree with homos3xuality but it doesn't affect my day to day life so who cares. I'm also not ignorant of the world I live in. Read up homie.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago