(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
 147
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 90
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #481
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 whothebestmc said:
...Isn't the king james version of the bible widly considered the best translation and the most commonly used bible? Therefore that would mean most people are using that translation and would then believe it was a unicorn as it says multiple times.

but the unicorn is irrelevant overall I listed multiple made up creatures the bible lists as actual beings, so if it was indeed meant as a wild ox with a horn that doesn't explain anything else.
I just said that because people usually think one horned fantasy horse when unicorn is mentioned in the Bible. The concept wasn't even thought of at that time. Any large lizard was called a dragon back then also. We still call the Komodo lizard a dragon. And who wouldn't? I couldn't think of a more accurate name.
And a c*ckatrice is nothing more than a viper. It's the translations you are having trouble with.


Last edited by Nyse03; 04-30-2013 at 02:46 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #482
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,569 | Props total: 9489 9489
 Nyse03 said:
I just said that because people usually think one horned fantasy horse when unicorn is mentioned in the Bible. The concept wasn't even thought of at that time. Any large lizard was called a dragon back then also. We still call the Komodo lizard a dragon. And who wouldn't? I couldn't think of a more accurate name.
the dragons were not refering to the komodo dragon, the unicorn most likely was referring to an animal with a single horn, but the dragons....no these were dragons and large serpents.

"And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads."


"Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out. Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron. His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth."

and dragons are mentioned over and over in relation with the devil

"And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."

then you got giants/leviathan etc.


Last edited by whothebestmc; 04-30-2013 at 02:51 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #483
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 whothebestmc said:
the dragons were not refering to the komodo dragon, the unicorn most likely was referring to an animal with a single horn, but the dragons....no these were dragons and large serpents.

"And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads."


"Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out. Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron. His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth."

and dragons are mentioned over and over in relation with the devil

"And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."

then you got giants/leviathan etc.
Lol bro that was a vision. Most visions in the Bible are explained...like Daniels. It was actually symbolic. Just about everything in Revelation was symbolic coming in the forms of dreams and visions. Beasts with many heads and horns, and various body parts from different animals...etc.
As far as giants...almost every ancient nation depicted them in their artwork. There are even skeletal remains found that resemble very large humans. Do the research it's there. And as for leviathan...we are still discovering species in the deep. The first live giant squid was only recently filmed. Who knows what's eluding us in the depths.
 5 years ago '06        #484
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
It is he's speaking the truth. It's this wicked a.ss government and ppl in it that are trying to make it seem like being a homo is okay and kool now.
 5 years ago '11        #485
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,569 | Props total: 9489 9489
 Nyse03 said:
Lol bro that was a vision. Most visions in the Bible are explained...like Daniels. It was actually symbolic. Just about everything in Revelation was symbolic coming in the forms of dreams and visions. Beasts with many heads and horns, and various body parts from different animals...etc.
As far as giants...almost every ancient nation depicted them in their artwork. There are even skeletal remains found that resemble very large humans. Do the research it's there. And as for leviathan...we are still discovering species in the deep. The first live giant squid was only recently filmed. Who knows what's eluding us in the depths.
 5 years ago '05        #486
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 whothebestmc said:
You were going to deny it no matter what I said. You have the right to. No one has to believe what they don't want to. Just make sure you question and research what you do believe in.
 5 years ago '05        #487
rprose 
space
avatar space
space
$703 | Props total: 136 136
Finally someone with the balls to call that sh*t how it is...everybody is glamorizing and patronizing homos3xuality and forcing that sh*t dwn our throats for it to be politically correct...

and its not me being critical or ignorant but i honestly feel that my personal liberties being impeded upon with this social reform bullsh*t...if your gay then ur gay...plain and simple but dnt glamorizes and flaunt the sh*t like it's completely fine...i swear the LBGT are getting more civil and equal rights than African Americans.

Dnt treat and sympathize with Jason Collins making him out to be some hero, savior of humanity and civics and give him the key to the city or nobel peace prize for his courage to come out...in my eyes he's another gay male with money and a free conscious now. Easy as that.
 5 years ago '04        #488
JGothoz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$569 | Props total: 47 47
The Jason Collins situation has little too do with him and is more about how we as a society view and respect the differences in our cultures and lifestyles.
 5 years ago '04        #489
JGothoz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$569 | Props total: 47 47
We dont care if he it's gay or not but we do care about the reaction of society. ESPN will continue to post tweets from athletes supporting Jason but we really want to see someone disagree so we can push our own level of tolerance on them.
 5 years ago '04        #490
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1156 1156
he's gonna get fired but he's saying what every human being over the age of 10 knows


we all know homos3xuality is considered a "sin." we, as a society, just accept lifestyles contradictory to what God wants.

it's not right in the eyes of God.. but most people don't care.
 5 years ago '10        #491
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
avatar space
space
$18,909 | Props total: 13535 13535
this is a tough situation for guys like broussard who don't believe in that sh*t because they will be put in situations where they HAVE to go on tv and speak on it. they can't duck it. what do you do? lie and front like you're down with it?
 04-30-2013, 04:52 AM         #492
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
what do you do? lie and front like you're down with it?
Apparently that's what everyone else is doing.

Lol @ Metta World Peace

n*ggas was chillin' with him & Bone Collector in Harlem a year ago

Ask him about momo's off the record lol
 5 years ago '12        #493
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
avatar space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #494
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
avatar space
space
$18,909 | Props total: 13535 13535
Most people are frontin saying safe sh*t out of fear of being retaliated against or fired so you can't say Collins is courageous without saying the same for broussard
 5 years ago '12        #495
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
avatar space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570



[pic - click to view]

<----yeeeah imma go with Mike Wallace's tweets

 04-30-2013, 05:59 AM         #496
Alldn666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
all the f*ggots mad
 5 years ago '04        #497
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
this thread is just jokes now

comparing homos3xuals to
 5 years ago '06        #498
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,316 | Props total: 1085 1085
stopped listening after he said "in the bible...."




  14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 84 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 04-30-2013, 06:55 AM         #499
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is no argument, you still got retards who believe in the bible and god and jesus and the tooth fairy.
 5 years ago '08        #500
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Great thread, notice it weeded out the trolls. IQ's werent high enough for the discussion...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy