(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #461
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
$16,301 | Props total: 32230 32230

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #462
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 whothebestmc said:
yo kadillac you believe there was ogres/genies/orcs/elves/giants and sh*t?
I don't see any mention of those in the Bible. Unless you're talking about Nephilim.
 5 years ago '05        #463
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
what the flying hell have yall been talking about this whole time?
 5 years ago '08        #464
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,053 | Props total: 4783 4783
 StateProperty88 said:
what the flying hell have yall been talking about this whole time?

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
V

stlcardinals19 said:
Be tolerant of my intolerance damnit!

That's what I'm seeing in this thread.
And that's on both sides of the aisle.
 04-30-2013, 12:49 AM         #465
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slickems said:
If you're going to be anti-gay because you're a Christian who follows all the Bible literally, that's one thing. (Even though I think that's bullsh*t.)

But if you're like 99% of these BX "Christians" who drinks, smokes, fu*ks as many women as possible, disrespects himself and others (not to even mention some who do actual criminal sh*t ) than please fu*k off.

@ yall who live the most UN-Christain, UN-Biblical life in EVERY OTHER ASPECT of your existence but are happy to lean on the Bible with this righteous indignation on the gay issue. You can't just be religious when it suits your bigotry.
Keep sleeping on this motherfu*kin Slickems n*gga. I'm glad he's dropping wisdom in the SC
 5 years ago '11        #466
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 9456 9456
 Kadillac87 said:
I don't see any mention of those in the Bible. Unless you're talking about Nephilim.
unicorns are mentioned 9 times, leviathon is mentioned several times.

Cockatrices are mentioned in several verses.

dragons are mentioned, giants are mentioned

and then yes nephilim
 5 years ago '08        #467
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,053 | Props total: 4783 4783
 DaViLLe726 said:
No one said anything about criminals. There are legit people out there that live a lifestyle where they are attracted to younger children there entire life.
When they turn age 10 they like 10 year olds
When they turn age 16 they like 10 year olds
When they turn age 21 they like 10 year olds
When they turn age 30 they like 10 yeas olds
When they turn age 40 they like 10 year olds

So my question is where is the line drawn???
Its always been against the norm to accept the homos3xual lifestyle but than people make arguments to be equal "I was born this way" which is fine and finally they are more and more accepted.
The same argument for homos3xuals could be made for pedos. "Born that way" "Cant help who i am attracted too"
50 years from now are we going to accept the lifestyle of people who are attracted to children??? With how politically correct our society has become i don't doubt it.

My point.....Just because something is common does not make it right.
There are animals.. Where the members are attracted to those of the same gender. That is science.

As for humans. What one consenting adult does with another consenting adult has no comparison to a pedophile. NO matter how much you want it to be just to deny people rights.
 5 years ago '07        #468
Dane Van Rip 2 heat pts
space
space
$295 | Props total: 3 3
lmao.. Then don't work on Sundays.. and you covering professional sports where all of his values are very much challenged.
 5 years ago '11        #469
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 whothebestmc said:
unicorns are mentioned 9 times, leviathon is mentioned several times.

Cockatrices are mentioned in several verses.

dragons are mentioned, giants are mentioned

and then yes nephilim
I really have no opinion on it. It's not important to my salvation. One thing I will say though is that you're making the illogical a.ssumption that every word used in Hebrew perfectly translate into English. For example, the meaning of Re'em was unknown so they coded as unicorn.
 04-30-2013, 01:27 AM         #470
Ro DB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ESPN milking this sh*t for all its worth. Making a controversy out of nothing.

Nobody gives a sh*t that he's a f*ggot, it's 2013. But once you bring religion into the discussion, everyone has an opinion and it becomes the most important issue.

Move along folks
 5 years ago '11        #471
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
I really have no opinion on it. It's not important to my salvation. One thing I will say though is that you're making the illogical a.ssumption that every word used in Hebrew perfectly translate into English. For example, the meaning of Re'em was unknown so they coded as unicorn.
...it was a unicorn

goats beard lions tail, hooved feet and a single horn horse body. But it does matter, maybe not for your salvation but for your faith in general of the bible, and the usage of the bible. It is also a yes or no question, not something that requires a deep opinion. You either believe the bible was truthful about talking snakes and dragons etc or not.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 04-30-2013 at 01:41 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #472
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,247 | Props total: 12497 12497
the church don't hate gays its just the lifestyle they have a problems with but let's not judge gays some of us are not living right
 5 years ago '05        #473
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,329 | Props total: 1654 1654
 GrindPOWER$ said:
the church don't hate gays its just the lifestyle they have a problems with but let's not judge gays some of us are not living right
All that's needed to be said in this thread
 5 years ago '06        #474
drops117 13 heat pts13
space
space
$729 | Props total: 1199 1199
 Smoke500 said:
Bible thumping is really the only weapon people have on this issue. Nothing more than that really
yeah nothing more like something is suppose to ever enter the anal region.
 04-30-2013, 01:48 AM         #475
jasons559 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn shame that hes probably gonna lose his job for sayin what he personally believes. If he was talkin about sports nobody would give a rats a.ss what he said. But in this day & age you cant say sh*t in opposition of homos3xuality without gettin some type of backlash. Whether you agree with what he said or not, he's got the right to say it... Heteros3xuals dont make announcements that they are straight so why do homos3xuals feel the need to make announcements about their s3xual preference?????? Who cares??? Keep it to yourself,cause the sh*t doesnt really matter in reference to your job.... Muthaf*ckas be wantin attention.
 5 years ago '07        #476
qaws23 11 heat pts11
space
space
$768 | Props total: 185 185
 Bossalinie said:
fixed

f*ggot
 5 years ago '05        #477
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,427 | Props total: 2902 2902
 whothebestmc said:
...it was a unicorn

goats beard lions tail, hooved feet and a single horn horse body. But it does matter, maybe not for your salvation but for your faith in general of the bible, and the usage of the bible. It is also a yes or no question, not something that requires a deep opinion. You either believe the bible was truthful about talking snakes and dragons etc or not.
No bruh. Thats what you want it to mean. It never described that animal you speak of. The old English term unicorn was not even viewed as the fairy tale animal that came later. It just means one-horned. Most people believe it was some sort of bull...perhaps a rhinoceros.
 5 years ago '04        #478
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,691 | Props total: 1461 1461
 jasons559 said:
Damn shame that hes probably gonna lose his job for sayin what he personally believes. If he was talkin about sports nobody would give a rats a.ss what he said. But in this day & age you cant say sh*t in opposition of homos3xuality without gettin some type of backlash. Whether you agree with what he said or not, he's got the right to say it... Heteros3xuals dont make announcements that they are straight so why do homos3xuals feel the need to make announcements about their s3xual preference?????? Who cares??? Keep it to yourself,cause the sh*t doesnt really matter in reference to your job.... Muthaf*ckas be wantin attention.
it's more that he's employed to talk about sports -- or in CB's case, hear it from other reporters and pretend he was first.

even if they asked him, he shoulda shut the fu*k up and kept it about sports, no one gives a sh*t about his personal opinion
 5 years ago '11        #479
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
No bruh. Thats what you want it to mean. It never described that animal you speak of. The old English term unicorn was not even viewed as the fairy tale animal that came later. It just means one-horned. Most people believe it was some sort of bull...perhaps a rhinoceros.
...Isn't the king james version of the bible widly considered the best translation and the most commonly used bible? Therefore that would mean most people are using that translation and would then believe it was a unicorn as it says multiple times.

but the unicorn is irrelevant overall I listed multiple made up creatures the bible lists as actual beings, so if it was indeed meant as a wild ox with a horn that doesn't explain anything else.
 5 years ago '05        #480
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,495 | Props total: 1357 1357
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy