(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #441
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 r.burgundy said:
we have mapped about 2% of human dna.a gay gene is not only a possibility,it is extremely likely
I think you mean that genes are just 2% of the human genome
 04-29-2013, 11:52 PM         #442
AJESUSPIECE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PseuDEEnym said:
viruses arent even considered living organisms lol
They're not living because they need another organism to survive, they still hold genetic information as DNA which mutates and evolves like every other living thing including animals, plants, and bacteria.

at least understand what you're talking about when using semantics
 5 years ago '11        #443
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 9456 9456
 FutureSpitt said:
yes I believe the B.C. era was in a whole another realm of human consciousness..obviously. Atlantis to this day has evidence of existing, enough said

[pic - click to view]

You believe there was genies/talking animals etc.... holy sh*t this is too much.

[pic - click to view]

discredits dinosaurs because they weren't important supports the existence of genies and giants oh sh*t

Last edited by whothebestmc; 04-30-2013 at 12:03 AM..
 04-30-2013, 12:01 AM         #444
AJESUSPIECE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
I think you mean that genes are just 2% of the human genome
You can't use simple percentages when talking about the human genome. The introns have have much larger nucleotide base sequences than extrons. That's why they created map units

But lets be real you have no clue what the fu*k I'm talking about so just stay in your lane and keep using jesus to answer questions that hurt your head
 04-30-2013, 12:05 AM         #445
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you're going to be anti-gay because you're a Christian who follows all the Bible literally, that's one thing. (Even though I think that's bullsh*t.)

But if you're like 99% of these BX "Christians" who drinks, smokes, fu*ks as many women as possible, disrespects himself and others (not to even mention some who do actual criminal sh*t ) than please fu*k off.

@ yall who live the most UN-Christain, UN-Biblical life in EVERY OTHER ASPECT of your existence but are happy to lean on the Bible with this righteous indignation on the gay issue. You can't just be religious when it suits your bigotry.

Last edited by Slickems; 04-30-2013 at 12:07 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #446
space
space
 AJESUSPIECE said:
You can't use simple percentages when talking about the human genome. The introns have have much larger nucleotide base sequences than extrons. That's why they created map units

But lets be real you have no clue what the fu*k I'm talking about so just stay in your lane and keep using jesus to answer questions that hurt your head
Genomes is not my expertise. I'm just going by the Human Genome Project. If you wish to dispute this information, maybe you should write them

Still waiting for you tell me how you use morals when it's convient and how you use what's natural when it's convient.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 04-30-2013 at 12:11 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #447
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
 Dangerously said:
My n*gga Rob Parker lost, he shouldve said my god believes RG3 is a cornball brotha
 5 years ago '12        #448
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 2313 2313
 AJESUSPIECE said:
They're not living because they need another organism to survive, they still hold genetic information as DNA which mutates and evolves like every other living thing including animals, plants, and bacteria.

at least understand what you're talking about when using semantics
maybe so but when it mutates that isnt evolution thats just merely mutation. dna in living organism mutate and most of those mutations are classified as cancer. there are positive mutations but the majority are bad
 04-30-2013, 12:20 AM         #449
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guys no different than these muslim extremist...i mean hes not blowin sh*t up but the ignorance levels are bout the same.
 04-30-2013, 12:21 AM         #450
AJESUSPIECE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Genomes is not my expertise. I'm just going by the Human Genome Project. If you wish to dispute this information, maybe you should write them

No you're factually correct. It doesn't take an expert you just conceptually don't understand genes. They're a sequence of long letters that code proteins. There is a lot more filler (introns) than actual gene encoding letters (extrons). That doesn't effect just how many genes there are. like i was saying "2%" doesn't mean anything genomes are mapped with "map units".

To put it in terms you can understand. You can take some really strong coke (extrons) and cut it with a ton of baking powder (Introns). It doesn't effect the potency of the coke itself there is just more useless substance making it seem less potent.

And I can tell you scientist are in no way done deciphering exactly what that little bit of "coke" does.
 5 years ago '11        #451
space
space
 AJESUSPIECE said:
No you're factually correct.
That's all I needed to hear.

Now tell me why you use morals when it's convient.

04-30-2013, 12:25 AM         #452
AJESUSPIECE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PseuDEEnym said:
maybe so but when it mutates that isnt evolution thats just merely mutation. dna in living organism mutate and most of those mutations are classified as cancer. there are positive mutations but the majority are bad
Mutations are the basis of evolution. We can't have a discussion on this topic if you don't understand it. Without mutation there wouldn't be variance across a species and no natural selection would take place.
 5 years ago '05        #453
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,339 | Props total: 3137 3137
Damn 27 pages? must be alot of f*gs on boxden.
 04-30-2013, 12:30 AM         #454
AJESUSPIECE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
That's all I needed to hear.

Now tell me why you use morals when it's convient.

You're factually correct in the sense that 2% of the genome are genes. You're still a dumbass because you don't know what that means and how it proves your point wrong

And I don't know what morals you're talking about? I simply ask for freedom and peace if you need a book to teach you your values you probably had sh*tty parents

It's not convenience its common sense
 5 years ago '12        #455
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,948 | Props total: 16938 16938
Bruh I just wanna know why what this sh*t has to do with how good ap erson can shoot, dribble, or shoot a ball

I never really gave a fu*k about who athletes were having s3x with. I couldnt name 3 bi*ches Lawrence Taylor Smashed...I never knew who Warrick Dunn was fu*king....whys it matter now all of a sudden?!
 5 years ago '11        #456
space
space
 AJESUSPIECE said:
You're factually correct in the sense that 2% of the genome are genes. You're still a dumbass because you don't know what that means and how it proves your point wrong

And I don't know what morals you're talking about? I simply ask for freedom and peace if you need a book to teach you your values you probably had sh*tty parents

It's not convenience its common sense
You condemn r*pe even though it occurs naturally but try to use the natural occurrence of homos3xuality as a reason it should be accepted.

AJESUSPIECE said:
Rape is also natural again that's another obvious thing observation of the animal kingdom has taught us. The difference is r*pe is not consensual and it involves an unwilling partner that's why it should be treated differently.
You're using morals to differentiate between things that occur naturally. But when religious people use their morals, they're dumbasses. I guess you can't see you're also basing your opinion on your own beliefs, not facts.

And I'll be a dumbass for not being an expert in genes. I don't really care about it. And you'll be the dumbass for thinking you're superior than those with whom you share the same flaw: confirmation bias.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 04-30-2013 at 12:37 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #457
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
 Drdeath said:
Damn 27 pages? must be alot of insecure idiots on boxden.
fixed
 5 years ago '11        #458
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 9456 9456
yo kadillac you believe there was ogres/genies/unicorns/elves/giants and sh*t?

Last edited by whothebestmc; 04-30-2013 at 12:42 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #459
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
This is like the first thing that has come out of Chris Broussard's mouth that is not bullsh*t
 5 years ago '08        #460
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4788 4788
 Kadillac87 said:
You condemn r*pe even though it occurs naturally but try to use the natural occurrence of homos3xuality as a reason it should be accepted.

You're using morals to differentiate between things that occur naturally. But when religious people use their morals, their dumbasses. I guess you can't see you're also basing your opinion based on your own views.

And I'll be a dumbass for not being an expert in genes. I don't really care about it. And you'll be the dumbass for thinking you're superior than those with whom you share the same flaw: confirmation bias.

I think he used this natural response to those who condemn homos3xuality and it's behaviors as unnatural. Once that hurdle is cleared, then you're all in the morality realm
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy