(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-29-2013, 10:22 PM         #401
AJESUSPIECE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AJESUSPIECE said:
We gotta do better as black people.

Noahs flood was around 2000 years ago according to the bible. Dinosaurs went extinct millions of years ago.

Boxden gotta be the dumbest site on the internet
No bruh its called carbon dating. thats what they do with the bones to determine how old they are. Its a very simple and experimentally proven chemical method. 100's of people much smarter than you have come the same conclusion. I did it in a lab during grad school this has nothing to do with the media. Some people actually get an education the system clearly failed you
 5 years ago '07        #402
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,306 | Props total: 69869 69869
thread should just be moved to another section. has nothin to do with sh*t on this lol.
 5 years ago '07        #403
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 Chedda said:
Bullsh*t. So you are saying no to segregating black folks but yes to segregating gay people?

It is exactly the same.

Do you seriously think MLK wanted all men to be equal, unless you're gay? GTFOH

Maroon_Tiger said:
Its clearly not in the same ballpark, but its in the same universe

Lets not act like the struggle of gays doesnt have "some" similarities to the struggles of other minorities
people like yall make me hate gay people
 5 years ago '11        #404
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 TheMindOf said:
Notice the word "THEORY" there...

I rest my case..

That theory was never accepted as Scientific Law.. Ever...

Do you know how many theories there are out there?

Stop arguing with me.. Go read a book kid.. Im done with you.. You are dismissed..
There's not many scientific laws. Even gravity is a theory. It doesn't have to be a scientific law to be widely accepted. Where's the scientific law that homos3xuality is natural? You're clearly an unintelligent being. Learn how to present your case with facts and not emotion.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 04-29-2013 at 10:27 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #405
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
$16,305 | Props total: 32237 32237
The flood did happen. But the notion that "god" told a mortal to gather 2 of every creature on Earth and put them on a small man-made boat is beyond ridiculous. Every animal on Earth? Do you now how IMPOSSIBLE that would be?
 5 years ago '04        #406
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
Broussard is creole, but however which side of the line he taking?Is broussard one of these negros in a half that believe in this white god bullhsh*t? Not a very smart move of this brother to go out and gay bash in a industry that is heavily dominated by LGBT and Jews. Broussard making creole n*ggas look bad with that bad PR. Its people I hate with a passion like self righteous bastards like Eddie Long who are pedophiles.
 5 years ago '11        #407
maxnn 129 heat pts129 OP
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
From deadspin:
ESPN released the following statement about Chris Broussard's comments on OTL earlier today: "We regret that a respectful discussion of personal viewpoints became a distraction from today’s news. ESPN is fully committed to diversity and welcomes Jason Collins’ announcement."

So, they let him off the hook.
Knew they wouldn't fire mr. multiple sources
 04-29-2013, 10:28 PM         #408
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
But it happens in nature...you know, the word "natural" is based on.
Natural is based on instincts and inclinations...just because you are a sensitive man who is a bit effeminate does not make you gay...taking a pole in your a.ss, sniffing a grown mans a.ss while he urinates in the bathroom...not only is that gay sh*t fu*king digusting, demeaning, deplorable...its infested with all kinds of diseases
 04-29-2013, 10:28 PM         #409
AJESUSPIECE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:

The same homos3xual trait has been studied in 100's of species I could posts links all day. Again, the mass occurrence of it cross populations is strong correlation google population genetics and educate yourself or gtfo man i dont have time for this dumb sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #410
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
 Carlton Black said:

Athiests/Agnostics will ignore this tho...
Hmmmm, I would like to see this "proof".
 04-29-2013, 10:29 PM         #411
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
From deadspin:

Knew they wouldn't fire mr. multiple sources
chris broussard won
 5 years ago '11        #412
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
If BPA made people gay, there would be a lot more homos3xuals.
 5 years ago '11        #413
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 AJESUSPIECE said:

The same homos3xual trait has been studied in 100's of species I could posts links all day. Again, the mass occurrence of it cross populations is strong correlation google population genetics and educate yourself or gtfo man i dont have time for this dumb sh*t
And like I said before, where is the proof that these traits are caused by homos3xual desires? It has already been observed that mercury and BPA can cause homos3xuality in animals.

But let's say that they cause by homos3xual desires and this prove that homos3xuality is natural. Does it also prove that r*pe is natural since it occurs over and over in the animal kingdom?

5 years ago '11        #414
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 CasualCannabis said:
Dont play with me. Have you seen evolution happen b4? I know that sounds crazy but its damn legitimate question. Just because its comes from "scientists", you gonna swallow it up without even questioning s**t? You might as well be the same as the religious zealots you so despise.
You're not very smart, sorry man. Most people aren't though, so you're in the majority if that makes you feel any better.

Evolution in front of your eyes? Here you go: MRSA. If you don't know what that is, google it. Undeniable proof of evolution.
 04-29-2013, 10:38 PM         #415
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chedda said:
Religion is a learned belief.
So is racism...now that you know it's learned...who taught you? or whose life are you imitating?
 04-29-2013, 10:39 PM         #416
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beatboyheatboy said:
What's a "freethinker"? Someone who goes against anything and everything that they were brought up on?
Free thinking is another word for anarchy
 04-29-2013, 10:41 PM         #417
AJESUSPIECE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CasualCannabis said:
Dont play with me. Have you seen evolution happen b4? I know that sounds crazy but its damn legitimate question. Just because its comes from "scientists", you gonna swallow it up without even questioning s**t? You might as well be the same as the religious zealots you so despise.

WHY THE fu*k DO OLD PEOPLE GET A NEW FLU SHOT EVERY YEAR?

The virus evolves to become immune to the previous flu shot strain

These jesus freaks act like science is some fairy tale but they'll be the first to take some pharmaceuticals
 5 years ago '08        #418
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
Alright someone has to say this....

We have reached an impasse. Nothing is going to be settled here.

RELIGIOUS PEOPLE:

Will judge non-believers, some may even feel sorry for those who in their beliefs will not be joining them in paradise because they will be burning in hell for eternity. [Most] Believers will continue to pass judgement that people who do not believe are stupid.

NON-BELIEVERS:

Will judge and laugh at believers for thinking that the bible is real. Nothing more than a mere fairy tale and the people who believe it are wrong, and live a sad existence. [Most] Non-Believers will continue to pass judgement that people who do believe are stupid.

So really what is the point here? You think we are stupid and vice-versa.

No one wins, we all die.

How about we just live our lives without throwing our ignorant beliefs [depending on who you ask and regardless to whom or what they might be] onto other people and just keep it to ourselves?

At the end of the day, I dont give a fu*k about any of you nor you give a fu*k about me. I sure as hell dont give a fu*k about where you are going after you die.

/Thread
 5 years ago '05        #419
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
overly-religious and under-educated people are crazy
 04-29-2013, 10:51 PM         #420
AJESUSPIECE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
And like I said before, where is the proof that these traits are caused by homos3xual desires? It has already been observed that mercury and BPA can cause homos3xuality in animals.

But let's say that they cause by homos3xual desires and this prove that homos3xuality is natural. Does it also prove that r*pe is natural since it occurs over and over in the animal kingdom?

r*pe is also natural again that's another obvious thing observation of the animal kingdom has taught us. The difference is r*pe is not consensual and it involves an unwilling partner that's why it should be treated differently.

Mercury and BPA would have caused a chemical mutation to make these species homos3xual. We already know these mutations occur naturally its one of the fundamental reasons we're all different. There is a gay gene, wheter it is a desire or some other response there is something genetically making all these different living creatures act the same unusual way. The proof is there whether you want to ignore it or not thats your choice
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy