(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #381
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 TheMindOf said:
Okay.. Gays control the media..

and now they control science too..

Seems legit

These n*ggas man.. I can't sometimes..
Still waiting on you to prove homos3xual acts perceived by humans in animals are caused by homos3xual desires.

So we're gonna attribute all homos3xual behavior in animals to homos3xual desires even though we have already observed other factors that may affect these behaviors?

Last edited by Kadillac87; 04-29-2013 at 09:52 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #382
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,122 | Props total: 976 976
He got all of this press and is trash on the floor
 5 years ago '12        #383
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
 acclaimedknives said:
He's referring to the Old Testament.

You see young Muslim, Christians are divided just like those who call themselves Muslims.

Some believe that the Old Testament is irrelevant because Jesus fulfilled the laws of the Old Testament and that its laws were a curse he lifted, while others adhere to the Old Testament's strict proclamation that every single one of its laws are in effect til the end of time.

Btw, the Old Testament also says to stone adulterers to death, to k!ll fortune tellers and magicians, to k!ll your own family for leaving the religion...and a whole bunch of other stuff punishable by death.

A lot of Hadith is copied word for word from the Old Testament, this is why fundamentalist Jews are always quiet about certain controversial Hadith based Islam laws.

Real Islam is only the Quran, and Hadith was invented to sell Islam to Chriatians and Jews by incorporating their laws into Islam.
i cant tell you much because i really dont know much about the in depth of islam but im pretty sure hadith is how we follow the example of prophet mohammed. its equally important because he is a true model for humans to be followed in all his saying, doings, and practices.
 5 years ago '11        #384
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 Kadillac87 said:
Still waiting on you to prove homos3xual acts perceived by humans in animals are caused by homos3xual desires.

Every animal hates having straight s3x and is forced to do it by a voodoo ritual.

Prove me wrong.
 5 years ago '11        #385
space
space
 thehammer said:
Every animal hates having straight s3x and is forced to do it by a voodoo ritual.

Prove me wrong.
That could be.

So are you saying every animal was created gay and forced to have straight s3x to reproduce and survive?

Sounds plausible
 04-29-2013, 09:55 PM         #386
AJESUSPIECE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:

"exclusive homos3xuality"

reoccurring anomalies are not random occurrences the proof is right in front of your mouth breathing face. s3xuality is a apart of the human genome. Just like height (midgets) and hair color (gingers) there are mutations within that gene that can cause those desires. People are born with that sh*t your imaginary false hope doesn't change that fact. Use a condom forever
 5 years ago '10        #387
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Kadillac87 said:

First thing .. Humans ARE animals you fu*king moron..

Second.. Only difference between us and other animals is species, and that they've been around for longer than us..

Third.. Prove to me to me that its not based on s3xual desire..

If I gotta choose between believing science and some bible thumping n*gga on an internet forum..

I think I'm going with science

Also, show me the Accredited scientific journals where it was recorded as SCIENTIFIC LAW, not theory (if you know what that means) that black people are not as intelligent as whites..

You can't, because they don't exist..

Bet if you get diagnosed with cancer tomorrow you going to the hospital and gon want all the best science on your side

5 years ago '11        #388
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 Kadillac87 said:
That could be.

So are you saying every animal was created gay and forced to have straight s3x to reproduce and survive?

Sounds plausible
sounds about as plausible that pollution makes sh*t gay.
 5 years ago '06        #389
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 jayembee said:
People love to interpret the bible to bend their beliefs.... NO SINNER will enter HEAVENS Gates..

Thats right

All have the right to ask for forgiveness. But if they dont REPENT and change their lives to accept the Lords way of life they will not go to heaven..

And the Lords way does not include k!lling, raping, ignorance, adultery, homos3xuality, child molestation, alcohol or drug abuse....

When did you hear of Jesus smoking with the disciples or going on a mission to r*pe and k!ll?
This post is on point.

The true way is to repent and believe. Repent= To turn away
 5 years ago '10        #390
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 AJESUSPIECE said:

reoccurring anomalies are not random occurrences the proof is right in front of your mouth breathing face. s3xuality is a apart of the human genome. Just like height (midgets) and hair color (gingers) there are mutations within that gene that can cause those desires. People are born with that sh*t your imaginary false hope doesn't change that fact. Use a condom forever

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #391
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
Damn sux for Chris Broussard might get fired for his beliefs and not goin along with everybody on congratulating gays.... I feel religion period is antiquated but some stuff u should live by in general
 04-29-2013, 10:02 PM         #392
AJESUSPIECE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Carlton Black said:
lol this clown's stance is so ironic considering how Noah's flood is a plausible explanation for an entire species[dinosaurs] being wiped out at once...

sh*t is hillarious to me because the Bible explains so many occurrences that even to tady's modern times is still applicable..but idiots like you have been so drastically brainwashed by the elitist global media that you can't even see the forest through the trees...sh*t is sad...
We gotta do better as black people.

Noahs flood was around 2000 years ago according to the bible. Dinosaurs went extinct millions of years ago.

Boxden gotta be the dumbest site on the internet
 5 years ago '08        #393
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4833 4833
 Carlton Black said:
lol this clown's stance is so ironic considering how Noah's flood is a plausible explanation for an entire species[dinosaurs] being wiped out at once...

sh*t is hillarious to me because the Bible explains so many occurrences that even to tady's modern times is still applicable..but idiots like you have been so drastically brainwashed by the elitist global media that you can't even see the forest through the trees...sh*t is sad...
n*gga said that Noah's flood could've resulted in the extinction of dinosaurs!
 5 years ago '10        #394
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
thread has run way past it's course
 5 years ago '11        #395
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
First thing .. Humans ARE animals you fu*king moron..

Second.. Only difference between us and other animals is species, and that they've been around for longer than us..

Third.. Prove to me to me that its not based on s3xual desire..

If I gotta choose between believing science and some bible thumping n*gga on an internet forum..

I think I'm going with science

Also, show me the Accredited scientific journals where it was recorded as SCIENTIFIC LAW, not theory (if you know what that means) that black people are not as intelligent as whites..

You can't, because they don't exist..

Bet if you get diagnosed with cancer tomorrow you going to the hospital and gon want all the best science on your side

Yes, I'm the fu*king moron but you're the one who can't present his case without name calling and profanity. Your "superior" intelligence is on display for all to see.

Yes, humans are considered animals but you and everyone else knows we're talking about animals and humans as two different groups

And you actually question whether race being linked to Iq was in scientific journals? You never heard of The Bell Curve? You never heard of this

Keep putting your superior intellect on display. We are not worthy
 5 years ago '11        #396
space
space
 thehammer said:
sounds about as plausible that pollution makes sh*t gay.

I guess it sounds real plausible then
 5 years ago '05        #397
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 youngjersh14 said:
Let me end your whole entire argument comparing homos3xuality to being a pedophile real quick. While pedophiles may be that way for a certain reason, there is no proof stating people are born pedophiles. Also, the huge difference here, other than the fact that homos3xuality is not a crime, is that two homos3xuals are consenting adults who are committing a physical act that is welcomed by both parties. Pedophiles are people that prey on innocent adolescence because they, the predator, have a mental illness and know that children are more commonly unable to resist their attacks due to lack of understanding and physical strength. The only other thing that can be compared to homos3xuality is heteros3xuality. Two consenting adults performing a s3xual act on the other. Your parents may have brainwashed you, but educate yourself and understand that it really does not matter. If two dudes want to fist each other in the privacy of their own home, that's their business and will have no effect on you or your loved ones. Your kid isn't going to become a flamboyantly gay man someday because you allowed him to watch Willl & Grace. It doesn't work that way. Point being: All those that oppose homos3xuals because you feel it is wrong, pick up some books that don't say Bible on the front, and then form your own opinion once you have gathered some information from other sources on the subject, and then you will be able to speak about the topic at hand with insight and understanding.
Let me start off my response by saying you are a jackass.
All you really did was define homos3xuality and pedophilia.
With that being said homos3xuality has no proof that you are born that way either? So what is your point in saying that? I said it was an argument that the groups can use. How do you know that someone who is attracted to children isnt born that way???
The point I made and im still making is that just because a person is the way they are doesnt mean you have to accept them and doesnt mean that they're way of life should be accepted at all.
If "science" and i know someone of your nature prob loves that word, was able to prove you can be born attracted to children than what do you do than? Do you accept there lifestyle?
The way we are made up as species is ment for a Man to be with a Women anything is else is incorrect thats based on Science.
 5 years ago '10        #398
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:

Keep putting your superior intellect on display. We are not worthy
Notice the word "THEORY" there...

I rest my case..

That theory was never accepted as Scientific Law.. Ever...

Do you know how many theories there are out there?

Stop arguing with me.. Go read a book kid.. Im done with you.. You are dismissed..
 5 years ago '11        #399
space
space
 AJESUSPIECE said:

5 years ago '07        #400
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Wondah_Woman said:
I saw that. You didn't read what I said...I said where and when has he spoken up about that (fornicating and children out of wedlock) before now? It's one thing to say it and lump it in now with Collins's announcement, but he's never said anything about it before now. Mark Jackson cheated in his wife and got caught in a blackmail scheme, I missed the religious soliloquy about that
have u ever seen anybody ask him about it?i know i havent.but he stated his position on it.people get caught cheatin on they spouse everyday,but its not everyday an active professional comes out tha closet
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy