(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-29-2013, 09:14 PM         #361
IronManStarks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '07        #362
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
if you quote the bible in an argument against gays, your argument is moot.
 5 years ago '11        #363
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 Kadillac87 said:
But why does it happen in nature? Science has already shown that pollution changes the mating habits of animals. Can you prove that these acts considered to be homos3xual behavior are driven by homos3xual desires?

cuz i threw my beer can in the woods a bear got confused and fu*ked another male bear?

*yes i know pollution is more than littering. but that is a highly a.ssumptious post
 5 years ago '07        #364
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
BXSC morality session

Take this to the KC

5 years ago '06        #365
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
Nowhere does it say in the bible that gay people are going to hell

Every man has come up short in the eyes of God, the nature of man is to sin, God was so furious with the sinful nature of man that he was about to wipe out mankind.

Instead he placed the burden of all of mans sins on the shoulders of Jesus.

Eternal life is a gift not based on your acceptance in Jesus Christ as your lord and savior

With that being said murderers, rapists, bigots gluttons, adulterers, gays, pedophiles, drunks, substance abusers, can all ask for forgiveness and can be accepted into the kingdom as long as they believe in Jesus and who he is.

I don't think we should judge or condemn any population of people but I do have the right to not a.ssociate with people who live a lifestyle that i don't approve of.

I hate when people mix up the ideas behind Christianity with religious ideas of man
 5 years ago '07        #366
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 Kadillac87 said:
But why does it happen in nature? Science has already shown that pollution changes the mating habits of animals. Can you prove that these acts considered to be homos3xual behavior are driven by homos3xual desires?

so homos3xuality in animals (which has been found in over 1,500 species) is due to pollution? That is some pretty convoluted logic.
 5 years ago '10        #367
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 purelogic said:
For all you christians, a 2 minute video...a debate between multiple religions and 1 atheist.

Pretty much how all debates between people who use logic and blind bible thumpers go..

I still be crying watching Anderson Cooper give this idiot that work

[video - click to view]

sh*t is almost sad, honestly

But I still be laughing tho

Last edited by TheMindOf; 04-29-2013 at 09:31 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #368
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 thehammer said:
cuz i threw my beer can in the woods a bear got confused and fu*ked another male bear?

*yes i know pollution is more than littering. but that is a highly a.ssumptious post
What's a.ssumptious about it? You can't say something is natural when it is known to be affected by external stimuli.
 04-29-2013, 09:24 PM         #369
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Could be hurting themselves. There's a reason HIV/AIDS is more prevalent in the homos3xual community.
 5 years ago '05        #370
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1674 1674
I'm a Christian. What Chris is saying isn't technically wrong, but I wouldn't say we as Christians are entitled to point fingers. I mean, there are plenty of Christians who probably aren't as well intentioned as Jason Collins. Everyone's flawed. We're all "sinners" - meaning we've all done wrong in the past. It doesn't matter if you don't classify homos3xuality, pre-marital s3x and drug use "sinning". It spans to everything that stands contrary to what is good. Lying, gossiping, disrespecting your mom who birthed you - that's all "sinning". Being gay doesn't disbar you from being a Christian just as lying or murdering or raping don't disbar you either. We all qualify, despite our "sins".

The point of Christianity is not that we should be perfect, but rather with God's help, we will become better over time and leave a positive footprint in this world long after we die. It's not about pointing fingers. It's about acknowledging that we are all imperfect and that God will still welcome us with open arms to be better people.

Even if you think God is a magical being, how can that core belief harm people? (Let's not deviate into how people have distorted that belief into something more controlling.)

Fiya Starter said:

Every man has come up short in the eyes of God, the nature of man is to sin, God was so furious with the sinful nature of man that he was about to wipe out mankind.

Eternal life is a gift not based on your acceptance in Jesus Christ as your lord and savior

With that being said murderers, rapists, bigots gluttons, adulterers, gays, pedophiles, drunks, substance abusers, can all ask for forgiveness and can be accepted into the kingdom as long as they believe in Jesus and who he is.

I don't think we should judge or condemn any population of people but I do have the right to not a.ssociate with people who live a lifestyle that i don't approve of.

I hate when people mix up the ideas behind Christianity with religious ideas of man
This

Last edited by Left Hook; 04-29-2013 at 09:28 PM..
 04-29-2013, 09:25 PM         #371
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CMar22 said:
If you dislike gay people for religious reasons you're an idiot that needs to die. If you dislike certain gay people because there annoying or there breath smells like sh!t/d!ck then I respect your opinion.
this thread is too much
 5 years ago '10        #372
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
What's a.ssumptious about it? You can't say something is natural when it is known to be affected by external stimuli.
So give me your "scientific" explanation on this, Bill Nye

Humans are animals.. Animals have been practicing homos3xuality LONG before us (and our "pollution")

and will be practicing it long after us..

Since you're obviously the smartest guy in this thread please explain this to me
 5 years ago '05        #373
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Oh Finesse said:
you act like he said we should accept a criminal because that's his way of life believe it or not people who believe we should let people be aren't talking about fu*king murderers and rapists, there's morals behind that sort of statement.
No one said anything about criminals. There are legit people out there that live a lifestyle where they are attracted to younger children there entire life.
When they turn age 10 they like 10 year olds
When they turn age 16 they like 10 year olds
When they turn age 21 they like 10 year olds
When they turn age 30 they like 10 yeas olds
When they turn age 40 they like 10 year olds

So my question is where is the line drawn???
Its always been against the norm to accept the homos3xual lifestyle but than people make arguments to be equal "I was born this way" which is fine and finally they are more and more accepted.
The same argument for homos3xuals could be made for pedos. "Born that way" "Cant help who i am attracted too"
50 years from now are we going to accept the lifestyle of people who are attracted to children??? With how politically correct our society has become i don't doubt it.

My point.....Just because something is common does not make it right.

purelogic said:
For all you christians, a 2 minute video...a debate between multiple religions and 1 atheist.

5 words that describe this video and also go together very well.
Woman
Comic
Unfunny
British
Dyke
 5 years ago '11        #374
space
space
 Ham Rove said:
so homos3xuality in animals (which has been found in over 1,500 species) is due to pollution? That is some pretty convoluted logic.
I'm not saying it due to pollution. I'm saying you can't prove that homos3xual desires are the cause of these perceived homos3xual acts. I think the convoluted logic is people trying to attribute human motivation to animals. When an animal k!ll another, is it because it's jealous or is k!lling for survival? We may perceive something as homos3xual that is not. In fact, it's very rare for an animal to live a completely homos3xual lifestyle
 5 years ago '06        #375
grunsthis 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,283 | Props total: 9 9
 Fiya Starter said:

Repent and DO NOT Repeat.

that's the key to the pearly gates of heaven
 5 years ago '11        #376
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 AceBoogie said:

christians cant eat ham?
He's referring to the Old Testament.

You see young Muslim, Christians are divided just like those who call themselves Muslims.

Some believe that the Old Testament is irrelevant because Jesus fulfilled the laws of the Old Testament and that its laws were a curse he lifted, while others adhere to the Old Testament's strict proclamation that every single one of its laws are in effect til the end of time.

Btw, the Old Testament also says to stone adulterers to death, to k!ll fortune tellers and magicians, to k!ll your own family for leaving the religion...and a whole bunch of other stuff punishable by death.

A lot of Hadith is copied word for word from the Old Testament, this is why fundamentalist Jews are always quiet about certain controversial Hadith based Islam laws.

Real Islam is only the Quran, and Hadith was invented to sell Islam to Chriatians and Jews by incorporating their laws into Islam.
 5 years ago '11        #377
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
So give me your "scientific" explanation on this, Bill Nye

Humans are animals.. Animals have been practicing homos3xuality LONG before us (and our "pollution")

and will be practicing it long after us..

Since you're obviously the smartest guy in this thread please explain this to me
Prove that these animals are doing this due to homos3xual desires. I'll wait..

The thing about sciene is that it is always influenced by the social agendas of the time. There's a reason why it was scientifically proven that black people had lower intelligence when slavery was the norm.
 5 years ago '06        #378
youngjersh14 
space
space
$841 | Props total: 1 1
 DaViLLe726 said:
No one said anything about criminals. There are legit people out there that live a lifestyle where they are attracted to younger children there entire life.
When they turn age 10 they like 10 year olds
When they turn age 16 they like 10 year olds
When they turn age 21 they like 10 year olds
When they turn age 30 they like 10 yeas olds
When they turn age 40 they like 10 year olds

So my question is where is the line drawn???
Its always been against the norm to accept the homos3xual lifestyle but than people make arguments to be equal "I was born this way" which is fine and finally they are more and more accepted.
The same argument for homos3xuals could be made for pedos. "Born that way" "Cant help who i am attracted too"
50 years from now are we going to accept the lifestyle of people who are attracted to children??? With how politically correct our society has become i don't doubt it.

My point.....Just because something is common does not make it right.

5 words that describe this video and also go together very well.
Woman
Comic
Unfunny
British
Dyke
Let me end your whole entire argument comparing homos3xuality to being a pedophile real quick. While pedophiles may be that way for a certain reason, there is no proof stating people are born pedophiles. Also, the huge difference here, other than the fact that homos3xuality is not a crime, is that two homos3xuals are consenting adults who are committing a physical act that is welcomed by both parties. Pedophiles are people that prey on innocent adolescence because they, the predator, have a mental illness and know that children are more commonly unable to resist their attacks due to lack of understanding and physical strength. The only other thing that can be compared to homos3xuality is heteros3xuality. Two consenting adults performing a s3xual act on the other. Your parents may have brainwashed you, but educate yourself and understand that it really does not matter. If two dudes want to fist each other in the privacy of their own home, that's their business and will have no effect on you or your loved ones. Your kid isn't going to become a flamboyantly gay man someday because you allowed him to watch Willl & Grace. It doesn't work that way. Point being: All those that oppose homos3xuals because you feel it is wrong, pick up some books that don't say Bible on the front, and then form your own opinion once you have gathered some information from other sources on the subject, and then you will be able to speak about the topic at hand with insight and understanding.
 5 years ago '10        #379
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Prove that these animals are doing this due to homos3xual desires. I'll wait..

The thing about sciene is that it is always influenced by the social agendas of the time. There's a reason why it was scientifically proven that black people had lower intelligence when slavery was the norm.
Okay.. Gays control the media..

and now they control science too..

Seems legit

These n*ggas man.. I can't sometimes..
 5 years ago '06        #380
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
time and place. ESPN live tv program is not the time to bash gays, even if he did menton premarital s3x and the other sins. Still, time and place. He should have known you cant say that sh*t. Are ppl too sensitive? absolutely, but thats not the point
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy