(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
128 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
106 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #341
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 27 27
 FutureSpitt said:
People bring up Dinosaurs not being recognized in the Bible like that somehow discredits the Bible's authenticity...Dinosaurs are extinct, which means they don't exist anymore..Dinosaurs have absolutely no significance in life period let alone on humanity's salvation.

edit:..which would be the reason Dinosaurs were not mentioned in the Bible..it wasn't important.
You don't find it odd that a book covering the creation of the earth forgot to add in that for millions of years, dinosaurs were on the earth?

And it contradicts that god created the earth and humans around the same time.

How do you not get that?
 04-29-2013, 07:59 PM         #342
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly, if you have to be gay...a straight man have the right to be vocally against it...homos3xuality is a learned behavior...completely unnatural

Last edited by Johnson4u222; 04-29-2013 at 09:20 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #343
whothebestmc 99 heat pts99
space
space
$20,292 | Props total: 10779 10779
 FutureSpitt said:
People bring up Dinosaurs not being recognized in the Bible like that somehow discredits the Bible's authenticity...Dinosaurs are extinct, which means they don't exist anymore..Dinosaurs have absolutely no significance in life period let alone on humanity's salvation.

edit:..which would be the reason Dinosaurs were not mentioned in the Bible..it wasn't important.

so what you are saying is talking snakes/talking donkeys/leviathans/giants/dragons/Cockatrices/ unicorns/gryphons/satyrs/phoenixes/orcs/elves/genies/golems etc actually existed during that time then?

seems legit.
 5 years ago '13        #344
tez94 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 488 488
yall n*ggas act like he called the dude a f*ggot when he was just sharing his views .
 5 years ago '12        #345
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 238 238
just know that gay people really dont care much about what we think. they really want your children. they want them to grow up in an environment where being homos3xual is completely normal. and if it doesnt work with our children then our childrens children. eventually all these arguments will be gone and people like us will be looked back at as savages and bigot.s i mean look at us now we joke around about a mans d!ck length and act like junior g but just 4 years ago that sh*t wouldn't have flown here

Last edited by AceBoogie; 04-29-2013 at 08:06 PM..
 04-29-2013, 08:03 PM         #346
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For all you christians, a 2 minute video...a debate between multiple religions and 1 atheist.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #347
Chedda 439 heat pts439
space
space
$16,556 | Props total: 34506 34506
 Johnson4u222 said:
Honestly, you have to be gay...a straight man have the right to be vocally against it...homos3xuality is a learned behavior...completely unnatural
Religion is a learned belief.
 5 years ago '12        #348
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 27 27
 Johnson4u222 said:
Honestly, you have to be gay...a straight man have the right to be vocally against it...homos3xuality is a learned behavior...completely unnatural
But it happens in nature...you know, the word "natural" is based on.
 04-29-2013, 08:04 PM         #349
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chedda said:
Religion is a learned belief.
No one will respond to that. They can't. game over. Ether.

5 years ago '06        #350
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
space
$57,511 | Props total: 36629 36629
 matelyan said:
I really wish life was so simple. But for those of us who don't subscribe to any particular belief, especially those set forth in the Bible and utilized by Christians, we don't consider ourselves to be living in sin.

I am about to get married. But I've been having premarital s3x ever since we started dating. I know in Christian terms my fiance and I are considered sinners. But I don't believe what you believe in, therefore not making it so cut and dry. You and your belief system might view me as a sinner, but I think I'm just doing me and living my life.
Don't get me wrong I have s3x with wifey multiple tines a day. Everyday Lol. I know its a sin but gay people always shield what they do against Gods will and know its wrong. I know their is no perfect person that doesn't ever sin but I try my best while busting allllllll kinds of nuts.
 5 years ago '05        #351
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 716 716
If you dislike gay people for religious reasons you're an idiot that needs to die. If you dislike certain gay people because there annoying or there breath smells like sh!t/d!ck then I respect your opinion.
 5 years ago '05        #352
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 57 57
 purelogic said:
But it's not his opinion, he's been brainwashed. I pity his inability to be a freethinker and you're ignorant if you don't see whats wrong.

What's a "freethinker"? Someone who goes against anything and everything that they were brought up on?
 5 years ago '06        #353
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
space
$57,511 | Props total: 36629 36629
 purelogic said:
For all you christians, a 2 minute video...a debate between multiple religions and 1 atheist.

I'm a very open minded christian. I believe in God but also have questions about things. This video proves nothing except she's a c*nt.
 5 years ago '04        #354
LordBlanco|M 52 heat pts52
space
space
$36,064 | Props total: 23108 23108
 CMar22 said:
If you dislike gay people for religious reasons you're an idiot that needs to die. If you dislike certain gay people because there annoying or there breath smells like sh!t/d!ck then I respect your opinion.
 5 years ago '11        #355
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
But it happens in nature...you know, the word "natural" is based on.
But why does it happen in nature? Science has already shown that pollution changes the mating habits of animals. Can you prove that these acts considered to be homos3xual behavior are driven by homos3xual desires?

5 years ago '05        #356
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 57 57
 thehammer said:
You have the right to say it, not the right not to be judged and he isn't protected from being fired or suspended for going against ESPN's code of conduct. Freedom of speech just means that the government can't prosecute you for what you say.
I agree 100%
 5 years ago '04        #357
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
$84,014 | Props total: 15494 15494
Hell naw I ain't readin none of this fu*kin thread
 5 years ago '08        #358
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,210 | Props total: 5545 5545
The bible speaks about so many sins from that time. Not saying the gay stuff is right or wrong, but if your leaning on something, don't lean on the same book that says a slave should be loyal and respect his master.
 04-29-2013, 08:14 PM         #359
IronManStarks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '07        #360
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,085 | Props total: 23891 23891
if you quote the bible in an argument against gays, your argument is moot.
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
138 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
45 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
138 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
38 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy