(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #341
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
y'all dumb if you think he gonna get fired
 04-29-2013, 08:57 PM         #342
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
I believe in God with no support whatsoever. But it helps me sleep at night and makes me feel like my dogs and friends are in a better place, with Him. And I too consider my interpretation of God to be all knowing, all powerful and creator of everything. But I don't believe in hell or any place like it. I think as far as bad places go, we are living in one of them.

So can someone who truly believes in hell explain to me why an omnipotent being called God, that created everything and is king of the universe and life as we know it, also created this place called Hell, where the one being who can thwart his best laid plans for everything resides, plotting to destroy his kingdom?

First of all , hell was created originally for Satan and the other angels who rebelled against God, they were created immortal and since they had rejected God. The just and logical thing is to send them to a place where they wouldn't have to be around God at all and that place is hell. Do you know what the greatest suffering of hell is? The loss of god. That was made by their own choice they rejected God, so God is giving them what they wanted all long life without him
 5 years ago '12        #343
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 FutureSpitt said:
People bring up Dinosaurs not being recognized in the Bible like that somehow discredits the Bible's authenticity...Dinosaurs are extinct, which means they don't exist anymore..Dinosaurs have absolutely no significance in life period let alone on humanity's salvation.

edit:..which would be the reason Dinosaurs were not mentioned in the Bible..it wasn't important.
You don't find it odd that a book covering the creation of the earth forgot to add in that for millions of years, dinosaurs were on the earth?

And it contradicts that god created the earth and humans around the same time.

How do you not get that?
 04-29-2013, 08:59 PM         #344
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly, if you have to be gay...a straight man have the right to be vocally against it...homos3xuality is a learned behavior...completely unnatural

Last edited by Johnson4u222; 04-29-2013 at 10:20 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #345
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 9456 9456
 FutureSpitt said:
People bring up Dinosaurs not being recognized in the Bible like that somehow discredits the Bible's authenticity...Dinosaurs are extinct, which means they don't exist anymore..Dinosaurs have absolutely no significance in life period let alone on humanity's salvation.

edit:..which would be the reason Dinosaurs were not mentioned in the Bible..it wasn't important.

so what you are saying is talking snakes/talking donkeys/leviathans/giants/dragons/Cockatrices/ unicorns/gryphons/satyrs/phoenixes/orcs/elves/genies/golems etc actually existed during that time then?

seems legit.
 5 years ago '13        #346
tez94 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 487 487
yall n*ggas act like he called the dude a f*ggot when he was just sharing his views .
 5 years ago '12        #347
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
just know that gay people really dont care much about what we think. they really want your children. they want them to grow up in an environment where being homos3xual is completely normal. and if it doesnt work with our children then our childrens children. eventually all these arguments will be gone and people like us will be looked back at as savages and bigot.s i mean look at us now we joke around about a mans d!ck length and act like junior g but just 4 years ago that sh*t wouldn't have flown here

Last edited by AceBoogie; 04-29-2013 at 09:06 PM..
 04-29-2013, 09:03 PM         #348
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For all you christians, a 2 minute video...a debate between multiple religions and 1 atheist.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #349
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
$16,303 | Props total: 32231 32231
 Johnson4u222 said:
Honestly, you have to be gay...a straight man have the right to be vocally against it...homos3xuality is a learned behavior...completely unnatural
Religion is a learned belief.
 5 years ago '12        #350
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 Johnson4u222 said:
Honestly, you have to be gay...a straight man have the right to be vocally against it...homos3xuality is a learned behavior...completely unnatural
But it happens in nature...you know, the word "natural" is based on.
 04-29-2013, 09:04 PM         #351
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chedda said:
Religion is a learned belief.
No one will respond to that. They can't. game over. Ether.

5 years ago '06        #352
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,859 | Props total: 25599 25599
 matelyan said:
I really wish life was so simple. But for those of us who don't subscribe to any particular belief, especially those set forth in the Bible and utilized by Christians, we don't consider ourselves to be living in sin.

I am about to get married. But I've been having premarital s3x ever since we started dating. I know in Christian terms my fiance and I are considered sinners. But I don't believe what you believe in, therefore not making it so cut and dry. You and your belief system might view me as a sinner, but I think I'm just doing me and living my life.
Don't get me wrong I have s3x with wifey multiple tines a day. Everyday Lol. I know its a sin but gay people always shield what they do against Gods will and know its wrong. I know their is no perfect person that doesn't ever sin but I try my best while busting allllllll kinds of nuts.
 5 years ago '05        #353
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
If you dislike gay people for religious reasons you're an idiot that needs to die. If you dislike certain gay people because there annoying or there breath smells like sh!t/d!ck then I respect your opinion.
 5 years ago '05        #354
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
 purelogic said:
But it's not his opinion, he's been brainwashed. I pity his inability to be a freethinker and you're ignorant if you don't see whats wrong.

What's a "freethinker"? Someone who goes against anything and everything that they were brought up on?
 5 years ago '06        #355
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,859 | Props total: 25599 25599
 purelogic said:
For all you christians, a 2 minute video...a debate between multiple religions and 1 atheist.

I'm a very open minded christian. I believe in God but also have questions about things. This video proves nothing except she's a c*nt.
 5 years ago '04        #356
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19605 19605
 CMar22 said:
If you dislike gay people for religious reasons you're an idiot that needs to die. If you dislike certain gay people because there annoying or there breath smells like sh!t/d!ck then I respect your opinion.
 5 years ago '11        #357
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
But it happens in nature...you know, the word "natural" is based on.
But why does it happen in nature? Science has already shown that pollution changes the mating habits of animals. Can you prove that these acts considered to be homos3xual behavior are driven by homos3xual desires?

5 years ago '05        #358
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
 thehammer said:
You have the right to say it, not the right not to be judged and he isn't protected from being fired or suspended for going against ESPN's code of conduct. Freedom of speech just means that the government can't prosecute you for what you say.
I agree 100%
 5 years ago '04        #359
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11686 11686
Hell naw I ain't readin none of this fu*kin thread
 5 years ago '08        #360
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
The bible speaks about so many sins from that time. Not saying the gay stuff is right or wrong, but if your leaning on something, don't lean on the same book that says a slave should be loyal and respect his master.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy