(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
48 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
114 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-29-2013, 08:36 PM         #321
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beatboyheatboy said:
I dont see how y'all could be mad at Broussard he spoke his opinion, if we live in a free country with the freedom of speech I dont see nothing wrong with his actions.
But it's not his opinion, he's been brainwashed. I pity his inability to be a freethinker and you're ignorant if you don't see whats wrong.
 5 years ago '11        #322
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 beatboyheatboy said:
I dont see how y'all could be mad at Broussard he spoke his opinion, if we live in a free country with the freedom of speech I dont see nothing wrong with his actions.
You have the right to say it, not the right not to be judged and he isn't protected from being fired or suspended for going against ESPN's code of conduct. Freedom of speech just means that the government can't prosecute you for what you say.
 5 years ago '11        #323
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 purelogic said:
shut the fu*k up.

Gays are more prone to aids and all stds because they know they can't get preggo so they raw dog.

Being gay doesn't increase your chance of getting std, if you have safe s3x.

Ignorant mother fu*kers.
 Oh Finesse said:
c'mon man... really....

s3x has its consequences across all orientations, just because it's more prevalent in the gay community doesn't mean they need to pick up a bible.
Science says being gay is a risk factor for STDs. Are we going to discredit science now too? Or are we saying gay people are just more irresponsible in general?

04-29-2013, 08:39 PM         #324
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cloud 420 said:
Well hes right. Its an attack on marriage, reproduction and like he said open rebellion against God.
1. God isn't real, he only exist in the imagination of people.

2. Christians and the bible didn't "invent" marriage, It's been around way before the bible was a thought. . Hell the bible promotes polygamy, let's legalize that you f*ggot.

3. Why the fu*k do we need more people reproducing?
 5 years ago '11        #325
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Science says being gay is a risk factor for STDs. Are we going to discredit science now too? Or are we saying gay people are just more irresponsible in general?

yes gay people aren't using condoms because they can't get pregnant as dude said and probably trust their partners who have aids.
 04-29-2013, 08:41 PM         #326
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:

You're misunderstanding the study based off that bullsh*t the news and schools feed you.

If I was gay, and I had safe s3x, I would have the same risk of aids as a heteros3xual.
 5 years ago '11        #327
space
space
 thehammer said:

yes gay people aren't using condoms because they can't get pregnant as dude said and probably trust their partners who have aids.
Even in unprotected s3x, the transfer rate of HIV/AIDs is much higher in male to male contact than male to female contact. Look it up, all facts.
 5 years ago '12        #328
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 Carlton Black said:
just know that the same media that helped Bush & his administration brainwash the public into thinking Iraq posed an imminent threat,& that helped play a part in 9/11...lie to you about the Boston bombing..etc...is the exact same media convincing you to embrace this homos3xual lifestyle....

keep thinking that gay agenda's a myth tho....
You do realize it was the religious vote that got Bush into the white house, right?
 5 years ago '11        #329
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,569 | Props total: 9488 9488
 Kadillac87 said:

If you want to describe it like that then you can. The fact is, we all have a choice. I can go buy a gun and shoot up a place right now, but I choose not.

Did you really just compare shooting people, to being attracted to men or women?
 5 years ago '11        #330
space
space
 purelogic said:

You're misunderstanding the study based off that bullsh*t the news and schools feed you.

If I was gay, and I had safe s3x, I would have the same risk of aids as a heteros3xual.
Nope. Transfer rate is much higher in unprotected s3x between male and male than unprotected s3x between male and female. Those are the facts from science
 5 years ago '11        #331
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,068 | Props total: 2552 2552
Sin is sin what he is doing is nothin worse than lying (which is sin) or having s3x before marriage ... Seems Chris is one of those ignorant Christians who doesn't read the bible.. Btw my sister and cousin is gay
 5 years ago '11        #332
space
space
 whothebestmc said:

Did you really just compare shooting people, to being attracted to men or women?
No. I have an example of the choices we choose or choose not to do.
 5 years ago '11        #333
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Even in unprotected s3x, the transfer rate of HIV/AIDs is much higher in male to male contact than male to female contact. Look it up, all facts.

ok...I never saw anybody in here say they support unprotected s3x. Being gay has nothing to do with having unprotected s3x, most people have done it with someone they probably shouldn't of.
 5 years ago '05        #334
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
If he substituted Bible for Qur'an and God for Allah he'd be fired by now. That's the problem with America in a nutshell.
 5 years ago '12        #335
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,797 | Props total: 18422 18422
 purelogic said:
1. God isn't real, he only exist in the imagination of people.

2. Christians and the bible didn't "invent" marriage, It's been around way before the bible was a thought. . Hell the bible promotes polygamy, let's legalize that you f*ggot.

3. Why the fu*k do we need more people reproducing?
Look bro cut the sh*t. Im not about to go back and forth on it. I said my piece and didn't quote nobody. You in this bi*ch going hard as fu*k for the gays. Relax before you pop a blood vessel over this f*g sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #336
space
space
 Da Truth23 said:
Sin is sin what he is doing is nothin worse than lying (which is sin) or having s3x before marriage ... Seems Chris is one of those ignorant Christians who doesn't read the bible.. Btw my sister and cousin is gay
Sin is sin in the way that it separates us from God. Each sin doesn't carry the same severity though.

1 Cor 6:18

Flee from s3xual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins s3xually, sins against their own body.
 5 years ago '12        #337
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 Carlton Black said:
no actually the bilderberg group got Bush into the whitehouse....try & catch up....
Look at the bottom section (right-click and view image)

[pic - click to view]

From Pew Research Center.
 5 years ago '04        #338
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
freedom of speech
 04-29-2013, 08:54 PM         #339
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FutureSpitt said:
People bring up Dinosaurs not being recognized in the Bible like that somehow discredits the Bible's authenticity...Dinosaurs are extinct, which means they don't exist anymore..Dinosaurs have absolutely no significance in life period let alone on humanity's salvation.

edit:..which would be the reason Dinosaurs were not mentioned in the Bible..it wasn't important.
And the world is flat, that's what the bible taught me.

STFU.
 04-29-2013, 08:55 PM         #340
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FutureSpitt said:

[pic - click to view]

fu*k you nd your d!ck sucking gay a.ss gifs, you fu*king f*ggot.

I'm like a white person saying n*gga, I respect gays though

you f*ggot
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
17 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy