(video) Chris Broussard just said homosexuality is an "open rebellion against God" on OTL

most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
127 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
75 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #301
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 hoopslj said:
Just because you follow Christianity doesn't mean you blindly follow everything in the Bible, and doesn't mean that everything in the Bible is taken literally.
Thats the problem.

Bible thumpers and religious zealots pick and choose what's to be taken "literally" based on convenience..

Who's the judge of this?

If it's in the book, it should be followed no? Seems like n*ggas pick and choose who to prosecute, based on what they personally think is right or wrong, then hide behind the Bible.

90% of the n*ggas preaching in here are currently having or have had pre-marital s3x (fornication, which is against the bible) and don't think twice about it,

n*ggas probably watch pr0no too (even Lesbian pr0n)

Same n*ggas be in threads about what video hoe their favorite rapper is fu*king this week, and don't say a thing about that being against the Bible

But then they wanna judge gay people, not because the Bible says, but because they personally think its "nasty" and they know they can HIDE BEHIND the Bible

sh*t is hypocritical, no way around it
 5 years ago '07        #302
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
But I've read that being homos3xual isn't a choice

Doesn't that mean God made it a natural possibility?
 5 years ago '04        #303
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,219 | Props total: 495 495

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #304
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 BeatinGuts said:
lolz if u think that is the fu*ked up sh*t.. how abot these

If a woman cannot prove she is a virgin she is brought to her fathers doorstep and all the men of the town are brought there. at that poping if she cannot prove being a virgin(yeh like HOW TF u do that) she is to be stoned to death by the towns people to purge the evil among them..

the bible clearly states not to celebrate any holidays... especially (christmas)... no lights, gifts of anything is allowed...

Giants eat humans in the bible, ruled the earth at one time...

Nephilim fell from heaven to earth and fu*ked our human bi*ched breaking (gods) rules, therefor being expelled from heaven...

bible states to not modify your body unless medic attention is needed...

could go on for days with these...
I just want to ask. What scriptures are you finding in the Bible?

Jesus opened a backdoor for non-Jews to become people of God and was the fufillment of everything in the Old Testament. Christians believe that all the words of New Testament are as authoritative as the words of Jesus.
 5 years ago '11        #305
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 Kadillac87 said:
The connection is s3x is a choice. If you say gay people can't help who they have s3x with then we must apply that logic to everyone.
of course its a choice. I have a choice to chop my d!ck off and eat it. I choose not to cuz I wouldn't enjoy it. Same reason Gays choose to have s3x with males. They wouldn't enjoy having s3x with females. They just don't choose if they like it or not. Them doing it hurts nobody, pedophiles do.
 5 years ago '07        #306
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5866 5866
 Smoke500 said:
Bible thumping is really the only weapon people have on this issue. Nothing more than that really
Nah it's just fu*king disgusting
 5 years ago '11        #307
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 thehammer said:
of course its a choice. I have a choice to chop my d!ck off and eat it. I choose not to cuz I wouldn't enjoy it. Same reason Gays choose to have s3x with males. They wouldn't enjoy having s3x with females. They just don't choose if they like it or not. Them doing it hurts nobody, pedophiles do.
Them hurting nobody is debatable. I'm not going to get into it though. None of our actions are in a bubble. Everything we do have some sort of effect.
 5 years ago '06        #308
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 CasualCannabis said:
Its a damn good question cuz I be thinking, why would God who loved the world that he he gave bla bla bla, would be condemn people for sins committed in a finite time period(life) for an infinite period(eternity)

But f**k it, no one can answer those type of questions so there's no point even thinking about it.

If anything, we'll find out in death or not.
Whoever believes in Jesus, and his death on the cross, and that he rose 3 days from the grave shall be saved.

Acts 2:24 But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him.

Acts 16:31 They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved--you and your household."

God still loves people and his creation, without a doubt. It just that people choose not to believe in his son Jesus, who Resurrectedafter 3 days from dying on the cross for our sins. God does not choose for us to go to hell. That is our own decision. He still loves all children, but if you don't believe in the son, then it will happen.
 04-29-2013, 08:26 PM         #309
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Game375 said:

respect people PERIOD
Respect people but fu*k what they believe
 04-29-2013, 08:27 PM         #310
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you quoting the bible for the "good parts" you're basically picking corn out of sh*t. You know when you eat corn and don't chew it, corn coded sh*t. The bible is sh*t.

A book written 2k years ago, was a basic understanding of the world for that time by those people.

It's 2013, if you're following a book that was written 2k years ago something is wrong. Science is asking "why" and understanding the world around you, today.

Religion is some bullsh*t for pussies who are afraid of death.

There is no afterlife, when we die there is no special happy place where you'll meet all your loved ones.

You dead n*gga, you cease to exist

but..bur..but...how can you say there is no heaven? Mother fu*ker you can't make a claim with no evidence. By default there is no heaven, so you would have to prove there is one. Just like God.
 5 years ago '12        #311
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 Kadillac87 said:
God was there and I'm taking his word for it. Who was there that told you how long dinosaurs existed?

Science
 5 years ago '11        #312
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
I smell a 'they're hurting their religious family members' undertone to that sentence. Because who else would really be hurt by it? It's 2 dudes fu*kin, who else would really care?
Could be hurting themselves. There's a reason HIV/AIDS is more prevalent in the homos3xual community.
 5 years ago '11        #313
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
 Kadillac87 said:
Could be hurting themselves. There's a reason HIV/AIDS is more prevalent in the homos3xual community.

[pic - click to view]

try em.
 5 years ago '11        #314
space
space
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
Science
It's good to know that science is infallible. I'm willing to bet that you don't even know the underlying a.ssumptions used when it comes to dating materials.
 5 years ago '06        #315
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 2237 2237
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
Science
When science can recreate a self sustaining, life bearing planet....get at me.
 5 years ago '12        #316
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 Kadillac87 said:

If you want to describe it like that then you can. The fact is, we all have a choice. I can go buy a gun and shoot up a place right now, but I choose not.
But you can't choose to be s3xually attracted to a male all of a sudden. You can't look at some guy and get an erection. And if you can, then you're gay and just lying to yourself.
 04-29-2013, 08:32 PM         #317
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
shut the fu*k up.

Gays are more prone to aids and all stds because they know they can't get preggo so they raw dog.

Being gay doesn't increase your chance of getting std, if you have safe s3x.

Ignorant mother fu*kers.
 5 years ago '05        #318
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
I dont see how y'all could be mad at Broussard he spoke his opinion, if we live in a free country with the freedom of speech I dont see nothing wrong with his actions.
 04-29-2013, 08:34 PM         #319
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ScroogeMcDuck said:
But you can't choose to be s3xually attracted to a male all of a sudden. You can't look at some guy and get an erection. And if you can, then you're gay and just lying to yourself.

homos3xuality has been around long before the bible, animals can be gay, we are animals and we also can be gay. Science bi*ches.
 5 years ago '12        #320
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,708 | Props total: 18236 18236
Well hes right. Its an attack on marriage, reproduction and like he said open rebellion against God.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
260 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
222 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy